[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

Wow, AR , Just bravo :thumbsup:

love how busy you are , doing one evil after evil that include kidnapping , trying to steal company, drugging people, framing up people , stealing  properties, but still know what going around everyone, how NJ has been followed. 

A431EEB3-990F-4EAE-97FC-DBE767CB8170.png

Just tell us , how cleaning blood from his hand , give u right to take it all :tounge_wink: 

poor Esther looking for the gold opps I mean necklace 

E3A77493-E7C9-4EF4-AF7F-B6A614D2F273.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSH: Sanha, you trust me, right?

SH: Yes

Next day, SH shoving Tiffany and grabbing Chan/Gun while looking all crazy Sanha.

Me: 

tenor.gif

Though, I did want to shove Tiffany myself cause she's scum, girl needs to relax a little. She can't be a bulldozer for everything. Don't give them ammunition against you. 

And is LSH the only doctor though. Lol Why is he the only one who can save his kid?? She should have told him about the kid being sick and stopped there. What happened to that investigation in the US? Soo Ho needs to hurry up before his wife does end up in jail before the trio from hell. 

For me I think , there was no abuse going on , she picked him from school , ask him how are u , I will take u to doctor, he seem not that bad so she said I will catch up with work before we go  , then he get more sick , keep it to himself ,  not calling her or crying as normal children do , so all she guilty of is not checking up on him sooner  , but who didn’t get busy and forget  , for her defence when she notice something wrong she run to him to take him to hospital, he will be in hospital if SH didn’t come and make scene . So I don’t understand why writer show Tiffany as scared a little about what happen . 

Find that bad example to call a abuse , if she forget to pick him up from school is that abuse , oh wait she done it before 

@newyee & @lu09 what u think , am I missing something, or the writers is lazy not doing good job on the child abuse story 

@Ameera Ali I am thinking only when Tiffany' is provoked, she'll go hysterical  & shake Chan continuously until he faints & that's abuse. Not attending to him while she's at work is not abuse but negligence. But not everyone has the luxury to leave her work at any time she pleases as in the case of SH. It's not fair to her colleagues but that's the privilege of being a director's wife. ;)

I'm certain they'll find Tiffany guilty, with child abuse history in US. Agree that the writer is not doing a balance job. They're mostly showing Tiffany sweetly doting on Chan but also on SH's determination to get 'uliui Guni' back from her as if he's never been given up for adoption. That's the reason I didn't give full support to SH earlier, unlike the DK1 case which is clear-cut LSH belongs to her.

@dulceres Chan's blood group is O, unlike DR's cis-AB which is rare. Maybe they'll come out with 'cis-O' for the 'famous blood transfusion' scene. :lol:

2 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

LSH: Sanha, you trust me, right?

SH: Yes

Next day, SH shoving Tiffany and grabbing Chan/Gun while looking all crazy Sanha.

Me: 

Though, I did want to shove Tiffany myself cause she's scum, girl needs to relax a little. She can't be a bulldozer for everything. Don't give them ammunition against you. 

And is LSH the only doctor though. Lol Why is he the only one who can save his kid?? She should have told him about the kid being sick and stopped there. What happened to that investigation in the US? Soo Ho needs to hurry up before his wife does end up in jail before the trio from hell. 

Lol:joy:. This girl never fail to amaze us with her stunts lol:sweat_smile:. Poor dude has his work cut for him and now this:expressionless:. How is that when the trio want some evidence, they get it through the express line; while it takes longer for the good guys?:weary:. Indeed, that lawyer of theirs better hurry up cuz she likely to end up in jail at this rate:sweat:

@Ameera Ali I don't think the writer cares about what's happening anymore lol:sweat_smile:. In my opinion, the moment Tiffany snapped at Chan, was the day she was off my list. What Tiffany is doing to Chan is emotional abuse and that version of abuse is worse. I understand that she neglects him sometimes because she is busy however she is taking her frustration on the child and that's not good. I'm still waiting for that report from the states to decide if Tiffany was physically abusing the child or not.

@newyee You know, I don't like it when kdrama writers decide to make adoptive parents look bad to the audience. What would have happened if the adoption wasn't illegal? If Tiffany wasn't abusive? I understand where San Ha is coming from  because it was her stupid mom who gave the child for adoption. However the way they are doing stuff is not right:pensive:

21 minutes ago, newyee said:

@Ameera Ali I am thinking only when Tiffany' is provoked, she'll go hysterical  & shake Chan continuously until he faints & that's abuse. Not attending to him while she's at work is not abuse but negligence. But not everyone has the luxury to leave her work at any time she pleases as in the case of SH. It's not fair to her colleagues but that's the privilege of being a director's wife. ;)

Hahaha like when the guy with the glasses said he was gonna talk to SH about her work behavior, LSH jumped real quick saying he'll talk to her himself as if. She gets a pass at work thanks to the husband and at the Park's house thanks to the grandma. Apparently, she has a pass with the cops too. From their perspective, she's a crazy child stalker with a restraining order against her, but yet they stood there for 5 minutes debating whether to arrest her. They actually let her make a phone call while outside lol She needs to teach me her ways. 

@lu09 They need to turn full villain to get those evidences like that trio lol I know my girl SH has it in her. I still maintain she's the craziest. She's been slacking ever since she got Soo Ho-shi back. Should I kidnap him then to motivate her? Lol

And was I the only one who thought that homeshopping girl was two steps away from hitting on LSH? I was like praying for her soul to survive Oh San Ha tsunami. Then again SH was glued to her phone, she might not have noticed hahaha 

@chrissydiva :joy: indeed, we need San Ha to teach us lol. It makes me laugh with the way everyone let's her do whatever she wants lol:sweat_smile:. In that scene, I thought: Wasn't the restraining order on her? How come the family were being pushed in the police car instead of her while she was making a phone call to her husband? We need her skills :mrgreen:.

You know what, I want AR to frame LSH for that paper company thing and we will get tsunami San Ha back in action like a lighting lol:tounge_xd:. Ohh, how I miss her crazy self:smirk:

You are not the only one :lol:. The way the host was looking at him, thank god San Ha was not in the mood to be dealing with her husband's suitors. No, nevermind she doesn't even know they exist lol:mrgreen:

Just watched the clips from YouTube. How dare she touch a child that just came out from the surgery:rage:? How dare she? Thank god, LSH put the damn woman in jail. She is sharing the space with the Oh family and San Ha should have left the mom and sister to pull her hair out:expressionless::unamused:.

10 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Just watched the clips from YouTube. How dare she touch a child that just came out from the surgery:rage:? How dare she? Thank god, LSH put the damn woman in jail. She is sharing the space with the Oh family and San Ha should have left the mom and sister to pull her hair out:expressionless::unamused:.

Yeah that was sincerely disturbing. And it sounded like they also got proof of abuse from the US. 

33 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@lu09 I hope there are pulling hair scene :joy:

feeling anger toward this woman 

thanks darling for recap:kiss_wink:

No problem chingu:wub:. San Ha had to intervene and broke them apart:triumph:. However that ending brought me to tears. Finally, the family is reunited. Poor Chan crying saying he wish that LSH was his real dad because he is nice:confounded:. Chan now knows these people are his real parents. San Ha and LSH better keep their child save:pensive:

@chrissydiva I forwarded some scenes so I don't know if they found anything on her yet. I bet they will soon:crazy:. LSH called the lawyer to release his in laws and because they caught Tiffany in the act, the police took her away. It was disturbing:persevere:.

So the chairman gets a call from the center and finds out his grandson is still alive. Esther asked granny how they lost the grandson however I don't think granny answered her from the looks of it. She called the orphanage and got LSH details including what was with him when he was found. They faxed the paper to her in the chairman's office. I swear I thought she was taking the fax that the center was sending to the chairman:sweat_smile:. Thank god, he got it in the form of mail lol:joy:. Though I have to say, it ended with the chairman looking weird or shocked!!! at what he saw on the paper. 

@lu09 These days I can't watch over youtube at all after resetting my laptop. I watched the family reunion from ep 73 preview. SH is REALLY happy, lol.

I switched over here because I THINK chairman mentioned NJ is the lost grandson! Can somebody verify that? (actually I'm keen to know because that was my guess previously B)). But don't laugh at me if it's wrong, haha....

Ep 73 preview:

LSH & SH with family in Gun's ward. They are all smiling because Gun is happy.

Chairman looking heartbroken as he slowly whispers something like NJ is the grandson in granny, AR & Esther's presence. Esther is shocked as she asks him like who again?

SH mom talks to LSH outside Gun's ward. She looks serious.

NJ arrives outside Park's residence & Esther appears from behind smiling proudly at him.

Esther talks to AR in her room & walks out with a big smile while AR remains composed and proud.

5 minutes ago, newyee said:

@lu09 These days I can't watch over youtube at all after resetting my laptop. I watched the family reunion from ep 73 preview. SH is REALLY happy, lol.

I switched over here because I THINK chairman mentioned NJ is the lost grandson! Can somebody verify that? (actually I'm keen to know because that was my guess previously B)). But don't laugh at me if it's wrong, haha....

Yeah I think he said NJ was the grandson. Those villains are predictable. That's why Esther saw her opening to get them where she wants lol and seems like SH mom told LSH about her suspicions of him being part of that family. I don't get AR though. She knows the mom is the one who found LSH with her name card and the necklace. She doesn't think it will raise her red flag? I'm actually surprised she wasn't more weary of her knowing that. LSH needs to regain that memory of him figuring out that he might be the lost grandson just like the last time. VC is still sleeping beauty and useless lol

4 minutes ago, newyee said:

The YouTube videos this week is not working. I don't know what's going on. Usually it's there:unsure:.

Indeed, San Ha is over the moon with her husband and son back in her life lol:D. I didn't watch the preview but seriously??? This could happen:( because we have 28 episodes remaining lol. No one will laugh at you lol:sweatingbullets:. I'm worse when it comes to the guessing game:mrgreen:.

@newyee these drama they go around with the same idea , I wouldn’t be surprised if he say I  am ur son :mrgreen::joy: never mind grandchild :smirk: they find someone believing that S-hit :joy:

for the first time , I will wait for sub , I can’t handle this messy situation without sub :relaxed:

thanks again for you and darling @lu09 u make this drama less painful :blush:

11 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

Yeah I think he said NJ was the grandson. Those villains are predictable. That's why Esther saw her opening to get them where she wants lol and seems like SH mom told LSH about her suspicions of him being part of that family. I don't get AR though. She knows the mom is the one who found LSH with her name card and the necklace. She doesn't think it will raise her red flag? I'm actually surprised she wasn't more weary of her knowing that. LSH needs to regain that memory of him figuring out that he might be the lost grandson just like the last time. VC is still sleeping beauty and useless lol

Are they stupid? NJ is older than LSH at least 1 to 2 years old so how come they can pull this Sh""t? Hopefully the chairman gets suspicious about this. 

We were all right about one thing and that is: LSH will regain his memory on his own record. You made be laugh with VC lol. The guy was useless even when he was standing:mrgreen:

@Ameera Ali no problem chingu:D. Your pictures are the ones who make this thread hilarious lol:mrgreen::joy:

@Ameera Ali Thanks, dear. : wub: Always looking forward to your humorous gifs & such. 

I'm feeling so relieved because our SH is so happy. "Wayo"? Because I don't have to watch her sniffing, calling Susi when she's helpless & she can keep her wobbly legs in check now & finally no more fainting spell. 

Please make her the strong gungho lady again, who can help LSH to solve the last piece of puzzle, but minus stupid question such as " KNJ, was that you that I saw giving bribes to the officer at the missing person centre yesterday?". 

@lu09 I ROFL at "The guy was useless even when he was standing."

@chrissydiva LSH must be a superman to accomplish all those in a jiffy. Perhaps SH can rest and enjoy her "Uli Corny" time now.

@lu09 & @newyee , I don’t care about the age , age is a number in this drama , we couldn’t figure who older DoRi or Chan ,so  we not gonna kill our brain cell to figure who is older LSh or NJ  , but didn’t chairman had chat with NJ in some episodes back asking him to forget his past & his father , he never say he was adopted , this writer filling the episodes with anything now :joy::mrgreen:

* but I think NJ + LSH the same age because AR said I get rid of LSH , because she was pregnant , so DY wasn’t born , I can’t remember clearly, I need to go back check 

Archived