[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

VC standing in the living room, stilll in his hospital clothes, with chairman & granny present

God  , I  expected, 40 years something never know the way to his home :joy:

never amazed me how the criminal relies on hospital services, the way they look surprised when victims run away  :joy:  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently SH sis places a cctv in Tiffany shop with the help of her mom and has also disguised herself as a clown to give Chan & DR a teddy bear each. (In fact her mom will make a more realistic clown :P) . Chan's bear has a cctv camera hidden. He brings it to NJ's house and that's how they discover the whereabouts of VC.  

@Ameera Ali

"As  usual SH run her mouth, didn’t wait , question what she thought she saw to NJ  , dumb girl did she forget what he done to her husband, what the need to ask , if u think u see it , that probably correct "

Indeed!  She shouldn't crow like a rooster (does it ring a bell?) and wake the perpetrator up.

@Ameera Ali

the gifs are hilarious :thumbsup: Please continued  them coz its getting tedious :unamused:watching SH and LSh playing catch up with the baddies. I wish the writer just relax a bit. So many abusive scenes.

Oh dear I guess the writer tried to push up some interest in VC character. But it didn't work for me seeing him in action rolling down the stairs.  Instead could we have a little bit of romance now.

@newyee thanx for preview. I hope no one stop VC from telling the truth. No more fainting goats :sweat_smile:

1 hour ago, mizkorea said:

@Ameera Ali

the gifs are hilarious :thumbsup: Please continued  them coz its getting tedious :unamused:watching SH and LSh playing catch up with the baddies. I wish the writer just relax a bit. So many abusive scenes.

Oh dear I guess the writer tried to push up some interest in VC character. But it didn't work for me seeing him in action rolling down the stairs.  Instead could we have a little bit of romance now.

@newyee thanx for preview. I hope no one stop VC from telling the truth. No more fainting goats :sweat_smile:

Hello Chingu's :blush: really enjoying all the comments and @Ameera Ali's gifs.   Yup, let us hope that VC will finally reveal the truth:lol: and AR/NJ will not try to distract him again.

Have a wonderful week,  I think we still have 34 ep to go:dissapointed_relieved:

5 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

From tomorrow preview, VC left the hospital and is back home hospital town and all, probably to disappoint me even more lol We will see. 

Well this is fast lol. Never have I seen a kdrama patient wake up this early from the famous stairs :sweat_smile::sweatingbullets:. Indeed, let's not get our hopes up^_^. I don't care what happens as long as they don't pull that amnesia card:expressionless::thumbsdown:.

@Ameera Ali as always, your pics never fail to make my day lol:joy:. What's with the way VC fall down the stairs :mrgreen:?

@newyee thanks for the preview as always:D. Now, since when did the Oh family turn into a team of spies:sweat_smile:? I swear I thought I was reading the wrong post lol:joy:

@mizkorea I think there might be more goat fainting coming on the way chingu lol:joy:.

@dulceres welcome:lol:. Don't get your hopes up. I would be surprised if he tells the truth at this rate:sweat_smile:.

I dislike Tiffany so much. She sent NJ to orphanage because of her husband. I am sure when she finds a good catch and Chan is in the way, she will get rid of him and get married. NJ told her she used to scream at him as a child, he asked her if she did the same to Chan.

I know NJ is evil but he is 95  % evil unlike Esther and Aura who are 99  % evil

Watched it with sub :phew:

It was an ok  episode, after VC’s big accident, the writer turns the episode to a NJ’s big  { will you abandon me twice} speech .

3E91E9E7-43E3-49DF-A30B-4E3BB9CB05C4.gif

That Hypnotize our AR , turn her to a  E6467C03-C394-434E-9279-0F160D10F0E7.gif in NJ hand that he can played with  .

* SH ,as  always she start the episode as if she was in washing FE461E81-DB96-4AA4-983D-00E4B24F602A.gif  , which explain why she always forget the key moment that happen in the past or why she never succeed to connect the dots when it needed  . But lucky she managed at the end of episode to process information with help of her family  043AB2C2-B131-4F77-9A23-2810F1F2AACF.gif

* LSH always late at every crime scene so he missed chance to see the blood  , but hopefully he can play his favorite part ninja once again B55F9475-9109-4196-B288-B5C42B6502D8.giftomorrow & save VC . 

@lu09 & @newyee why the writer didn’t kill the VC , he is useless character, make him 0C140968-2974-483C-8924-2E176A0EFC1E.gif that could hunt AR to a her grave was his best chance to shine in my eyes  , but now we need to wait to see him turn as 6303964D-8A75-4D2C-A6C6-216AB870B187.gif that would not remember a thing  or do anything as always   :sweat_smile:

@mizkorea & @dulceres nice to see u here in the thread , come more plz share with us your thought , me & @lu09 & @newyee always trying to make lemonade from lemon, special when this drama gives us a bad episode like today . 

I finally watched with subs. VC already woke up from the operation however, AR is keeping him drugged :weary:. Can't believe she went for that:crazy:. NJ thinks he got his mommy under control after he made her cover up his mess.This mother and son duo are trying to stab each other from the back and it's gonna be their own downfall lol:D

NJ made me laugh with his comment regarding San Ha lol. He is like "She won't stop until she is satisfied" :joy::mrgreen:. Good to know Dude learned his lesson from last time lol:sweat_smile:.

NJ should watch out for LSH as well lol. The home shopping will be successful thanks to the host. Doesn't look like she is the type to get bribed lol:lol:. His unlucky days has started again :glasses:.

@lu09 The part about SH made me laugh. He really tried to run out of there when she started mouthing off about seeing him at the hospital. Then her husband saying he checked the CCTV like that means anything lol 

I'm surprised Do Ri didn't have his daddy spider sense. He really didn't see LSH. He was probably thinking of food lol

The whole CCTV thing is illegal anyway. Could it hold up in court? Its not like a nanny cam since that one is for parents themselves installing it in their own house. I guess we'll see. Unless Chan provokes her by either asking for SH or rushing to her, she will remain "angelic". SH is gonna stay up all night watching those videos lol

This show was really out there throwing a pity party for Aera and her spawn. Yes, it's VC fault if she's a monster. Like really??? Then NJ trying to guilt her into covering for him. "Are you going to abandon me twice?"  Yes, sir she will! Lol unbelievable. See why I don't like their seals system? She's trying to use it to get power of attorney to have access to his shares and money. It will be funny if he transferred all of his shares to LSH already. In the preview, she was laying down on the bed like she was about to die and she was wearing the same outfit I think. How did he wake up that quick if he was sedated? Did LSH or SH got him out? But yet, they weren't shown in the house.  I hope he woke up before she could do damage. 

@lu09 & @newyee 

:joy:

I was watching this , I remember that how discussions, sharing feeling happen in this drama { one do something except everyone to follow his lead } like when AR suggest to save VC & NJ nearly want to kill her for thinking that , how dare u go soft now  

VC tell everything I think to the family , finally hit on the head work for once in KDrama  E599F027-0AA5-4903-A043-2523CF79D9F1.gif 

15554160391555416010.gif

15554158221555415780.gif

AR stop that hilarious, u need to run to the door , not hiding upstairs,  @lu09 Why these bodyguards are useless  :mrgreen:

* No no one hit me , it was a dream 

@Ameera Ali I just finished watching the whole raw and dude is still sleeping in his hospital bed:crazy:. It was AR who was dreaming about this sh"t lol:joy:. That was why they were useless :sweat_smile:. These people really know how to trick viewers lol. If I didn't hear Esther's voice calling out "umonii, umonii" with her mouth, I would have been celebrating this occasion with a popcorn lol:mrgreen:. She ruined it.

What I feared really happened. Chan is really sick:rage: and the whole OH family screwed up and got arrested for their illegal camera. Now LSH has to cancel that broadcast, check on Chan and clean up his in law's mess. He has a long day ahead of him:weary:

AR is planning to make a paper company and get LSH in trouble with it. She is stupid, when was LSH ever free to build this so called company? She also used her husband's seal to stamp the power of attorney paper. She can kiss goodbye to her plans though thanks to the preview lol. Chairman answers his home phone and gets told that his grandson is alive lol:joy:. Finally someone opens their mouth lol:mrgreen:.

5 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@Ameera Ali I just finished watching the whole raw and dude is still sleeping in his hospital bed:crazy:. It was AR who was dreaming about this richard simmons lol:joy:. That was why they were useless :sweat_smile:. These people really know how to trick viewers lol. If I didn't hear Esther's voice calling out "umonii, umonii" with her mouth, I would have been celebrating this occasion with a popcorn lol:mrgreen:. She ruined it.

I didn’t watch it , I only watch clips , is that dream , oh my good , I need hit on my head for believing KDrama will be that good , the true will come out that quick  :joy:

that April fool or what :mrgreen:

15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I didn’t watch it , I only watch clips , is that dream , oh my good , I need hit on my head for believing KDrama will be that good , the true will come out that quick  :joy:

that April fool or what :mrgreen:

I watched the clips first as well. But finally the site worked for me and watched the whole ep along with the preview without getting disturbed lol:joy:. This is not gonna last long though:sweat_smile:.  But yeah, it was a bloody dream:thumbsdown:. No one will hit you chingu :wub::D. Everyday with this drama is an April fool's day:glasses::mrgreen:.

Effin dream *throws barware* How dare you, writer! SH family always makes things worse but what else is new. Of course Chan got sick as predicted. Way too many things going on all at once. I'm actually surprised they have time with Aura Bio since most of their time is spent taking over extended lunch. I wonder who called the chairman. I only heard something center. 

@lu09  @Ameera Ali Haven't been trolled by a character's dream for a while :w00t: .

SH barging into Tiffany's shop, shoving her away from a sickly Chan & accusing & arguing with her is a bad idea, not to mention her entire family. It just makes Tiffany suspicious, more defensive & cause more delay in treating Chan :tears:. Hopefully LSH can save Chan so that Tiffany will let her guard down & also realises her inadequacy & evenually gives up. But most likely, writer will make her a villain to return Chan to his rightful place. 

Ep 72 preview:

LSH has to leave the homeshopping shoot for an emergency about Gun

SH & her family at the police station 

LSH is running along a corridor but is stopped by NJ

Chan is unconscious & is being wheeled into A&E room with Tiffany following anxiously behind

NJ house is being searched by police 

I think Esther eavesdrops AR's hp conversation in her room but manages to hide in time

AR & NJ in the ward where VC is still being sedated & they seem to have a plan

Chairman takes a call at home & and the caller identified himself to be from the missing person centre

Thanks @newyee for previews :blush: so the call is from the missing person center :tounge_wink: could be a plan from  NJ to send a fake grandchild :mrgreen:

What I feared really happened. Chan is really sick:rage: and the whole OH family screwed up and got arrested for their illegal camera. Now LSH has to cancel that broadcast, check on Chan and clean up his in law's mess. He has a long day ahead of him:weary:

This family is worse , what they thinking , not everyone like Esther born lucky,  Still leaving in a rich house after everything she done :joy:

32 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Thanks @newyee for previews :blush: so the call is from the missing person center :tounge_wink: could be a plan from  NJ to send a fake grandchild :mrgreen:

Hope I'm not misleading as I heard 'siljong' which means missing :unsure:. Thanks to kdrama that I'm picking up some korean lang. And yes, the bad guys are always full of creative ideas :crazy:

The evil Mother/Son team will do everything to keep the secret about LSH lineage  and keep VC's away from his family because of greed and lust for power. :dissapointed_relieved:

I will not be surprised if NJ/AR will send a fake grandson to the Park house. 

SH action is totally wrong, she should calm down and not confront Tiffany.  :anguished:  For sure, Lee Soo Ho will be busy and vice versa for the Mommy dearest/Son team trying to out maneuver each other.  Ester is just having fun playing hide and seek and enjoying  the life of a privilege daughter in-law.  :lol:

Feel sorry for Chan being sick, I think he may need a blood transfusion and only bio parents can be the donor:rolleyes:(typical K-drama plot, I am not trying to minimize the issue of a child being sick, just pointing out the obvious, Peace)

Archived