[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crazy day so I didn't post my usual post for the last episode. 

@lu09 The thing is I don't even think he pushed her though. I think he just slammed the door wider so SH could enter and that's how Esther was pushed forward. The thing  I don't understand is why did NJ came out?? Lol Both him and Esther were inside. They could have try to close the door using two forces. At best he could have kicked LSH from the inside. It was just too funny especially with SH who went from all weakly to energized in seconds. 

Poor Chan though. He is so confused and got really scared. It was so sweet that even though he was still shaken and crying, he still was trying to comfort SH. I liked that LSH asked first if it was ok for him to hug him knowing his fear of men. NJ trying to forcefully carry him when he was clearly uncomfortable and crying bothered me so much. 

Esther is about to cause another mess, I can smell it. Is she really trying to blackmail Aera?? I don't see her revealing the truth since it won't work in favor of Do Ri. That's like two people ahead of him for succession. Funniest part of her going to Aura. First, she has the audacity to be upset that they were ignoring her phone calls. News flash, lady! They ain't your friends! Lack of self awareness. Then when they saw her, they were literally like "Ugh! Her again." then just walked off. Then when she said "It's about Chan!", they dragged her off and were like "What did you do to our son?" ready to puncture her eyes lmao

I'll give her small credit. She was actually nice to Chan during the whole thing. 

Looks like it will be long road ahead before they get Chan with all the scheming. They clearly won't give up and the other side knows it. Tiffany won't budge especially since she sees how attached Chan is already to SH and her family. And VC still keeping his mouth shut smh Why does he care about Aera emotional blackmail??? She is not gonna kill herself. She's playing you. He said it himself,  she's scary and evil. 

@chrissydiva I think the way I wrote the sentence was wrong lol. What you said is exactly what happened. I should be careful with my wording:sweatingbullets:. English has never been my favorite :D. But yeah, I enjoyed that opening scene lol:joy:. San Ha indeed got some energy out of nowhere:sweatingbullets:

This is why I didn't want Chan to be the son in the first place:weary:. Poor kid is stuck in the middle of these idiot adults. I just hope nothing happens to him. But yeah, Esther surprised me today with her kindness to Chan. I was wondering if she got possessed by someone :sweatingbullets:however, she was back to the Esther we knew in few minutes lol:phew:

If Esther thinks she can blackmail her mother in law, she is completely mistaken lol. Did she forget what happened the last time she threatened her? Not to mention, just like you said, Dori is third in line as long as SH doesn't give birth again which will likely happen after this mess lol. Esther never learns but that's what I like about her. Keep it up girl:mrgreen:.

15549832361554983230.gif

What lost chance for grandmother, I want to shout-out  at Tv ask her to stop talking to yourself , u had time for that later  , get out information from Esther :mrgreen: 

15549831031554983095.gif

Wow , Esther enjoying herself now , did that dump head finally get it :joy:

Today was good. 

Esther did threaten AR but we gonna need subs for it. However, she is back in the house sneaking around lol. 

AR and NJ meet up and NJ is wondering why the VC is not telling the truth and he doesnt believe the crap that AR says lol. He tells someone to investigate something but the only thing I understood was LSH dad. I think NJ wants to know the real cause of death.

The product is launched and it's doing better than NJ expected lol. However he is happy when some mysteries man shows up. The fact that his face wasn't shown is weird. I need subs to understand what NJ says. I almost thought the man was LSH real dad lol:sweatingbullets:

Grandma reaction to the necklace did the opposite and her wounds just opened up again:tears:. She had a nightmare and came out to get some water when she saw Esther trying to go upstairs still wearing her bathrobe lol. Grandma thought she saw LSH dead mom. I swear I thought Esther was gonna get kick out of the house in that outfit :joy:. Not to mention, that big bowl of food:sweat_smile:. She should enjoy it while she can lol. 

LSH and San Ha were rational today. Just like in the written preview that was posted by chingu, NJ already got to the restaurant lady and she is not talking to San Ha and LSH. Chan run to San Ha instead of Tiffany:sweat_smile: and Tiffany warned them not to approach her son again. San Ha came to see Chan during her lunch time to watch him from far and guess where she found him; outside the store on his own:crazy:. Tiffany will lose Chan if she continues to let him stay on his own. They can build a case against this. 

VC called LSH, San Ha and grandma to come to a hotel. Finally, he is opening his darn mouth late. But as usual, something will go wrong<_<. It always goes wrong...

15549840181554984013.gif

Finally ,bed and shower for our lovely dump Esther , no more smelly Esther or awhile I hope  :mrgreen::joy:

@lu09 & @newyee How cute & hardworking is DoRI to secure a food for his mommy :joy:

15549839611554983953.gif

... he even trying to steal the food from fridge to get to her :blush: 

15549840771554984069.gif

... giving up his lunch back for her , I take it back he is loyal when he need to be :sweat_smile:

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Finally ,bed and shower for our lovely dump Esther , no more smelly Esther or awhile :mrgreen::joy:

@lu09 & @newyee but how cute & hardworking is DoRi to secure food to his mommy :joy:

... he now trying to steal the food from fridge to get to her 

... giving up his lunch back for her , I take it back he is loyal when he need to be :sweat_smile:

Like mother, like son lol:joy:. This is what, her third time getting kick out and wearing the same clothes. Hopefully, she doesn't get kick out in that outfit this time lol:mrgreen:. Just imagine:glasses:.  Did you saw the look of Esther's face when he took out his lunch snacks? Indeed, he is loyal when he needs to be lol. But we know who he will choose between mommy and daddy lol. Nobody tops his dear daddy:joy:.

9 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Like mother, like son lol:joy:. This is what, her third time getting kick out and wearing the same clothes. Hopefully, she doesn't get kick out in that outfit this time lol:mrgreen:. Just imagine:glasses:.  Did you saw the look of Esther's face when he took out his lunch snacks? 

Agree these two are funny :joy: 

15549850351554985029.gif

.. as if she would say no , she take second to think if she is hungry or not :joy: no shame at all for ake her child  food :mrgreen:

but what the hell , did SH family starve her to death :joy: she eating as if she didn’t eat for weeks :mrgreen:

15549851881554985184.gif

Ep 69 preview:

AR walks into NJ's office and mentions VC & LSH (revelation meeting) which makes NJ stand up

Esther on the phone with NJ who tells her about VC & LSH meeting (I guess)

SH & LSH walks into the house looking dejected and they talk about Tiffany & Gun with the family

AR holds a bottle (sleeping pills) getting ready to fake her suicide

Esther racking her brain what to do and she tells DR to pretend to cry (if something happens) and he asks her 'wayo?' lol

SH & LSH arrives at a building and LSH says something and SH looks surprised 

NJ runs into a lobby (?)and seems to be asking (the receptionist) where VC is

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Agree these two are funny :joy: 

.. as if she would say no , she take second to think if she is hungry or not :joy: no shame at all for ake her child  food :mrgreen:

but what the hell , did SH family starve her to death :joy: she eating as if she didn’t eat for weeks :mrgreen:

Chingu, do you think that mother of San Ha with that temper of hers would feed Esther of all people lol?:mrgreen::joy: that big bowl was something though.  I had to do a double look on what she was holding lol:sweat_smile:. That would be her last supper for a while cuz she is about to be found out soon with that whole food missing from the kitchen:smirk:.

@newyee why is Esther telling Dori to cry lol? That 'wayo' part was funny:lol:. AR, tsk tsk tsk did she think this is gonna work? You just dropped the bomb that you killed his son:expressionless:. I knew someone was bound to find out about the meeting <_<.

8 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

So there is a mystery man with no face shown?? *getting suspicious* lol 

Indeed:thumbsup:. It would be funny if he is here to doom AR and NJ lol. Or even better, the man is a scammer:naughty:

7 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Indeed:thumbsup:. It would be funny if he is here to doom AR and NJ lol. Or even better, the man is a scammer:naughty:

I'll come back once I watched with subs later on. The attack had to be orchestrated either by Aera or her father. Did they just hold a funeral without actually finding a body? I always go back to Aera saying that LSH dad wasn't in the house only his dead wife and the baby. If he comes back from the dead, unless it's amnesia, he's got some splaining to do. 

39 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

I'll come back once I watched with subs later on. The attack had to be orchestrated either by Aera or her father. Did they just hold a funeral without actually finding a body? I always go back to Aera saying that LSH dad wasn't in the house only his dead wife and the baby. If he comes back from the dead, unless it's amnesia, he's got some splaining to do. 

Now that I think about it, we don't know what really happened in that house. They never gave us an explanation for what really happened. AR is always spinning lies so I don't believe what she told the VC at all. However like you said, the attack had to be orchestrated because the family being dead or missing in a day is not a coincidence at all. Besides, I mentioned LSH dad as a joke lol. NJ wants an investigation on LSH dad and next thing you know we got a unknown man without a face. Maybe I'm reading too much into this. LSH dad can't be alive. And If by any chance he is indeed alive, he got some explaining to do.

when I went back to watch the first few eps, San Ha mom mentioned when she found LSH on the street, the baby looked like the downstairs couple's baby. Do you think it was a mistake? 

@Ameera Ali that pic is exactly what I want the VC to get:rage:. He should have opened his darn mouth in the beginning. Poor grandma will faint when she finds out her daughter in law and granddaughter in law screwed up her grandson's life while she fed and shelter these women everyday. 

Of ep 68:

The scene between Esther & DR is endearing & granny thinking Esther is a ghost is funny too. But it's a pity Esther is a vicious woman by nature.

SH mom beating up her grown-up daughter is ridiculous. She's old enough to have freedom to use social media platforms, isn't she?

Tiffany is indeed neglecting Chan probably due to lack of resources - money, time, friends & relatives, etc. She should really consider co-bringing up Chan with SH family as she can't manage on her own. SH mustn't be too anxious as it will further strain her relationship with Tiffany. But it's a matter of time T will lose Chan and realises it's for the better esp when he becomes 'Park Gun'.  (I'd rather he stays with Tiffany if he's to be brought up by SH mom though).

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@lu09 , @newyee & @chrissydiva 

I think this guy*VC* need some beating up 

For him to keep silent about LSH , when he see the grandmother hurting like that it’s a shame :rage:

* what he waiting for, did he waiting for someone  to hold knife to his neck so he can talk 

The pics you pick are so appropriate yet funny :lol:

Previously VC is worried that if he talks, someone will hold a knife to her neck. Now he better talk to make sure that same person will hold a knife to her own neck. 

I didn’t see any mention of DNA is Chan SH & LSH son now or are there a big twist coming our way soon , I can’t trust Esther, she breathe lie like air  :sweatingbullets: -  I don’t know , how come everyone trust her word  & take it seriously :tounge_wink:

I hope SH & LSH done a secret DNA , just in case they need it ,  one small hair from his beautiful hair will do I hope that why she had her hands all over his hair :mrgreen:

OMG Tiffany keep telling yourself that , u may convince us & yourself :joy:

Spoiler

0591BA5D-D7BE-44E4-B412-0FC2590950CF.jpg

She really holding to Chan now because she scared of NJ ,if he wasn’t there she would have give it him back to SH family,  she don’t have time & desire , she only waiting for 3 husband :joy:

15550209291555020921.gif

This family is crazy :joy: , online eaters, for first time I agree with mum , plz step on her head , let’s finsh her in one strike , or imagine she Esther & kill her , she so skinny , she wasn’t eating that much online , oh wait u can’t do that she find Chan that u throw out years back :joy: - love it when  people throw other people mistakes on their face when they fighting 

I am late because I watch on tv. Sth caught my attention, NJ gave Tifanny money and felt sorry for the scared Chan. He told her to buy him food. Second, when he suspected that Esther exchanged the babies he told her, how can you do this to a little child? You are a monster. So I still find some good side of NJ

Archived