[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

@Ameera Ali Ugh! It makes me mad all over again. The audacity of that woman!  Why should he hates himself when she's the one who caused all of this? If SH didn't complain to him, why does she think she has the right to? He is indeed the biggest victim in all this, yet he doesn't really get to express his feelings because he has to worry about other people. I felt bad for him when he was pleading to Tiffany. They all have the faces they were born with. He does not ans it was not his choice. So this lady telling him, "you'll hate yourself forever if you lose him." I literally saw red lmao Leave my boy alone! Someone needs to give her once and for all a good smackdown where she won't be able to talk back. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, chrissydiva said:

@Ameera Ali Ugh! It makes me mad all over again. The audacity of that woman!  Why should he hates himself when she's the one who caused all of this? If SH didn't complain to him, why does she think she has the right to? He is indeed the biggest victim in all this, yet he doesn't really get to express his feelings because he has to worry about other people. I felt bad for him when he was pleading to Tiffany. They all have the faces they were born with. He does not ans it was not his choice. So this lady telling him, "you'll hate yourself forever if you lose him." I literally saw red lmao Leave my boy alone! Someone needs to give her once and for all a good smackdown where she won't be able to talk back. 

Argh, I saw red too when I was watching the Raw this morning, so I'm gonna skip the Eng sub version this time. My poor phone might become a victim:sweat_smile:.

Indeed, LSH can't express his feelings completely because he is busy taking care of others instead of himself. Poor guy can't catch a break. I'm surprised he didn't snap at all. 

@Ameera Ali @shaking50  plus many others:

Jeongmal gamsahamnida for the humourous yet witty postings that have injected so much fun & life here!

After watching with sub regarding the tussle for Chan, imho, the best solution is for Tiffany and Chan to stay together with SH & LSH (as someone suggested earlier) or as neighbours. Much like their recent arrangement but to exclude SH's mom as this woman will definitely cause rifts in relationship in no time.

As LSH relates his past misfortunes, I am also reminded of Tiffany getting all bloody from her 2nd husband's abuses and she has no family besides Chan and her haughty nephew NJ.

LSH is actually better off in comparison, having SH and her extended family,  substantial Aura shares, and able to procreate many more kids in the near future.  

As for San Heul, she takes after her mom's hot temper. She will be very sweet in love but very nasty if things turn ugly. Not my ideal kind of dau-in-law. (Looking at her does give me stress sometimes ). But I'm sure many will enjoy watching her new romance.

VC has to tell the truth about LSH soon if he doesn't want his family to lose Aura. LSH needs more power to fight NJ & AR head-on.

Chan must be a prodigy to read and type well (incl spelling kim nam joon) at 5. Our 5yo here are just starting to learn the alphabets ;)

1 hour ago, newyee said:

VC has to tell the truth about LSH soon if he doesn't want his family to lose Aura. LSH needs more power to fight NJ & AR head-on.

Chan must be a prodigy to read and type well (incl spelling kim nam joon) at 5. Our 5yo here are just starting to learn the alphabets ;)

@newyee, sorry to cut your post

I am so frustrated with VC right now, you are absolutely right LSH needs power to go toe-to-toe with the Mother/Son team, who are both greedy and power hungry.  The Chairman knows that Ae Ra was behind NJ's appointment as CEO, not sure; what will the Chairman do to counter AR's power/connection? 

True, Chan is a smart kid:thumbsup:

4 hours ago, newyee said:

@Ameera Ali @shaking50  plus many others:

Jeongmal gamsahamnida for the humourous yet witty postings that have injected so much fun & life here!

After watching with sub regarding the tussle for Chan, imho, the best solution is for Tiffany and Chan to stay together with SH & LSH (as someone suggested earlier) or as neighbours. Much like their recent arrangement but to exclude SH's mom as this woman will definitely cause rifts in relationship in no time.

As LSH relates his past misfortunes, I am also reminded of Tiffany getting all bloody from her 2nd husband's abuses and she has no family besides Chan and her haughty nephew NJ.

LSH is actually better off in comparison, having SH and her extended family,  substantial Aura shares, and able to procreate many more kids in the near future.  

As for San Heul, she takes after her mom's hot temper. She will be very sweet in love but very nasty if things turn ugly. Not my ideal kind of dau-in-law. (Looking at her does give me stress sometimes ). But I'm sure many will enjoy watching her new romance.

I felt they should let Tiffany be a part of Chan’s life since they are so close and she has raised him for 5 years, but I changed my mind after seeing today’s episode.  NJ asked Tiffany if she treated Chan the way she treated him when he lived with her.  She took all her stress out on NJ.   Then today she threatened Chan when he said he heard SH and wanted to live with her and grandfather Oh.  She told him he was her son and he was not allowed to like anyone but her, and if he did she would die.  That type of manipulation of a 5 year old is not healthy.  We all know she loves Chan but, we don’t know what he has been through being her son.  She leaves him with strangers that they don’t even know and doesn’t even check on him to make sure he is safe.  Doesn’t sound like a good mother to me.  SH and LSH need to take their son back and he will be fine with the adjustment since he already likes SH, LSH, grandfather OH and SHs sister.  It hasn’t shown much about him with SHs mother but I am sure she will love him now that she knows he’s their grandchild.  They could still allow Tiffany to see him occasionally if Chan wants that since she did raise him and was crucial in getting his heart surgery.  

I agree too that The VC needs to tell the chairman and grandmother that LSH is their missing grandson before it becomes too late.

@Pam_Van Fossen I understand your concern about Tiffany's possible style of raising Chan. She mistreated NJ some 20 years ago. However, she might be young then and wanted her own life and freedom and considered NJ as a burden. People tend to mellow down as they age (although not evident in SH mom). The role of an aunt and of a mom differ much too. Also, I'm sure to get jealous if my kid loves my rival (another lady).

Depending on the individual's parental style, 'spare the rod and spoil the child' by being over-protective is not ideal too. I am thinking SH & esp her mom might spoil Chan since they have lost 5 years with him. SH mom and sis' temper aren't really good role models too. 

I am sure Chan will be returned somehow. Perhaps Tiffany might accept a monetary compensation and marry a third husband without a kid in tow after consideration. 

But right now, I feel it's not right to forcefully demand a child back as they have to consider the emotional tie of (an innocent adoptive) mother and child. I am glad it's not happening and I am positive things will be settled amicably between SH & Tiffany as SH will never give up. 

Eventually Tiffany has to return Chan to them once they found out that Chan is also part of the park's heir. I'm sure the chairman will confiscate Chan from Tiffany:P if chairman found out Chan was his grandchild too. Tiffany for sure will be terrified too if she found out that this adopted son is from a powerful family!!!

I seriously think that VC is waiting for the perfect moment to reveal LSH is Park's heir in order to save Aura from Ar/NJ. Matter of time now.. will see about it

Today was better than yesterday. At least I didn't see red lol. 

LSH and San Ha take Chan to the OH family house but Tiffany and NJ take him back again.

AR spilled the beans to chairman and VC that she ordered the hit on Esther however PDK payed the price with his life. She told them that NJ threatened her and that's why she released him from the prosecution office and helped him get the CEO position<_<. NJ got called to confirm what she is saying and he went along with her. Like mother like son.

AR asked her dear son what happened to Chan and we got NJ telling Tiffany to do something which I think had to do with the mail letter that the Oh family got early in the morning. I think Tiffany got the authorities involved which is not gonna end well for her lol. Not to mention, Chan knows he is adopted thanks to his mom's ex-husband so things are gonna go down for Tiffany really bad:naughty:.

The chairman told AR to get out of his house:mrgreen: after VC told his parents he is divorcing her but she used the Dori card again. The chairman is fed up with her lol.That's not gonna work for long thanks to Esther snooping around for the identity of the necklace. Grandma caught her with the necklace and Esther told her she knows another necklace like the one she is holding to grandma of all people.  For the first time, she is useful :joy:. Not to mention, LSH got his memory of seeing the pendant in seconds and things are about to hit the fan:glasses:.

NJ tried to fire LSH and however VC put NJ in his place. People in the company now know LSH is fake but his teammates believe in him so that's good in a way. 

@jessboii25 that's exactly what is gonna happen lol. 

Esther is always up to something. Lol

I don't know who posted about thinking Chan knew he was adopted, they got it right. In the preview, he ran straight for SH and skipped Tiffany lmao

It looks like NJ is trying to buy off that adoption lady. And they didn't take a strand of Chan's hair??? Y'all still need to at least legally prove it's your son lol They did with Do Ri why not with Chan? Smh

9 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

Esther is always up to something. Lol

I don't know who posted about thinking Chan knew he was adopted, they got it right. In the preview, he ran straight for SH and skipped Tiffany lmao

It looks like NJ is trying to buy off that adoption lady. And they didn't take a strand of Chan's hair??? Y'all still need to at least legally prove it's your son lol They did with Do Ri why not with Chan? Smh

Hahaha these kids are something lol:mrgreen:. Chan became Dori version #2 imao :joy:

Esther is indeed always up to something lol and unfortunately this time she will expose the truth which will kick her mother in law out of the Park's house for good. Not to mention, the chairman will make sure Esther pay the price for changing his grandson's face and messing with his great grandchild. I'm getting my popcorn ready for this lol:D

SH mom has already seen how much damage she has done to so many people and yet she's still screaming in front of a kid. 

@jessboii25  @lu09 It's possible that Chan will be returned by power and force but it won't look good on Park's family, including LSH. It will be perfectly alright if the whole issue hasn't involved Tiffany. Not that I favour her a bit but looking objectively from an adoptive mother's point of view. Raising a child is not a trivial matter that one can easily let go. I won't even give up a dog for that matter. If Tiffany has malicious intention like Esther right from the beginning, it will be a different story. Still, I feel for the plight she is in.  I won't cast her to the dungeon just because she's backed by all the baddies and the kid belongs to SH & LSH but do remember he is abandoned by SH mom. 

I'm probably the last one standing by her :P until the writer makes her look real bad. ;)

I believe we're all entitled to our own opinions and will agree to disagree, chingus?

Ep 68 preview:

AR receives a pic of the pendant from Esther and is shocked

Recap of granny confirming something about the pendant to Esther 

AR meets Esther and the latter demands something from AR in exchange to keep the secret (I guess)

SH & LSH are chased away by Tiffany from her workplace

SH & LSH see  Chan alighting from the school bus and Chan runs to hug SH & Tiffany pulls Chan away

Tiffany calls NJ for help

SH & LSH turn up at what looks like the ex-orphanage worker's restaurant but are surprised to see NJ sitting inside and possibly done something ahead of them.

Oh well, looks like SH & LSH are determined to force Tiffany to give up on Chan but the latter won't budge since she has allies. Hope SH couple will always remember what her mom has brought upon them and so does the chairman :angry:.

I am pretty close to tiffany:grimace: despite the things that are happening, maybe because in my family there are adopted children and they have been loved and brought up sincerely. We do not raise a child to give it up like that, there are no perfect parents, one person will always criticize the way another is raising his children, it is human nature, nobody is perfect (thank god, there is no child abuse here)

Tiffany loves him and Chan loves her as his mother, I have not followed today's episode yet but I hope that SH and LSH will not force Tiffany to give them Chan. After they tell me that court only the fact that tiffany is not a house to herself is likely to be hard for her to have custody, especially since the court will surely see only the property of the child first, and with the story of SH and LSH will be hard for tiffany. I know that Chan is attached to his biological parents it's obvious how he likes huge SH, it's horrible for SH and LSH and even for tiffany, but they all have to find a solution, but right now with all that happens is not sure that the parties can calmly listen to each other.

@marrez1 I've finally found a chingu who is on the same page as me. :sweatingbullets:

Let's hope there's a win-win situation. I don't wish to see our OTP guilty of forcing Tiffany to give up Chan whom she has helped to raise and treated him of a fatal disease. They aren't the self-centred and ungrateful sort. But somehow, they are fighting against NJ now. A very tricky situation imo.

18 minutes ago, newyee said:

@marrez1 I've finally found a chingu who is on the same page as me. :sweatingbullets:

Let's hope there's a win-win situation. I don't wish to see our OTP guilty of forcing Tiffany to give up Chan whom she has helped to raise and treated him of a fatal disease. They aren't the self-centred and ungrateful sort. 

Good to know you got a companion here @newyeeIndeed we are entitled to our own opinions so I have no problem chingu:heart:.  I understand where both of you are coming from. The writer actually ruined her character after it was revealed that she was NJ real aunt. Not to mention, she is running around getting help from the wrong people who have bad intention to get rid of Chan because he happened to be a grandchild of Aura. 

I hope they settle this in a nice way because the way this is going, I have a feeling it's not gonna end well especially when our dear chairman finds out the truth. He will make sure the child comes back permanently:(

@chrissydiva that door tag was absolutely hilarious lol:joy: especially when LSH pushed Esther lol. He came along way:D and joined his wife's way of getting things done. But let's be honest here, they deserved it and we loved it :naughty::mrgreen:.

13 minutes ago, lu09 said:

I hope they settle this in a nice way because the way this is going, I have a feeling it's not gonna end well especially when our dear chairman finds out the truth. He will make sure the child comes back permanently:(

Or maybe not so soon, with the evil mother & son team working against the 'return of the young heir'. 

12 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@newyee add Esther to the list:weary:.

I can't edit (??) so I will type here:

lu09 said:

"I hope they settle this in a nice way because the way this is going, I have a feeling it's not gonna end well especially when our dear chairman finds out the truth. He will make sure the child comes back permanently. "

Or maybe not so soon, with the evil mother & son team working against 'the return of the young heir'.

Or perhaps sooner than expected with dumb Esther always messing things up in the process. 

@Ameera Ali knock knock, any entertainment today? 

The common denominator of all  is Ae Ra, getting rid of baby LSH, abandoning baby NJ and unintentionally killing her son. Ae Ra's  ultimate goal is AURA for herself or  whoever she think as the only legal heir.:bawling:.  

AR, NJ and Ester without them, this drama will be boring :flushed::lol:oh, I forgot OSH Mom.:wub:all the comments/thought.

12 minutes ago, newyee said:

I can't edit (??) so I will type here:

lu09 said:

"I hope they settle this in a nice way because the way this is going, I have a feeling it's not gonna end well especially when our dear chairman finds out the truth. He will make sure the child comes back permanently. "

Or maybe not so soon, with the evil mother & son team working against 'the return of the young heir'.

Or perhaps sooner than expected with dumb Esther always messing things up in the process. 

@Ameera Ali knock knock, any entertainment today? 

I had the same problem but with quote.

Leave it to Esther to mess things up lol:D

@Ameera Ali she is missing today:sweat_smile:

Archived