[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

@O I see. So VC has inherited his mistress-mum's AB blood type? So does DK.

Chairman's blood type is not AB? So LSH's dad blood type is also not AB. I think DNA can be tested disregarding the blood types.

OK, I throw in my towel on the blood type and DNA thingy ....:lol:

Anyway kdrama is not to be viewed with too much logic or rationale.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda amazed with all these irrational scenes actually. I mean, since when LSH's car has a child seat? Well prepared some more!!! For Dori to sit and sleep there comfortably. Haha....

Well, kinda understand why Dori suddenly hated his mum, I mean, who on earth will tell a CHILD that your beloved dad is DEAD!!!! While his dad is right in front of him, hugging and carrying him before you confiscated him from  his dad and u telling him that he's dead. Come on... Too much for a 5 yo child. Like chingu here said, she is dumber and dumber!!!

AR another moron here, what rights do you have to take away people's child??? AR should talk and ask nicely... Or do it in a right way, whatever!!

Actually I don't hate Dori, he's cute. He was just mislead by his mother Esther (use Dori for her benefits). (Repeated cycle: that was how AR treated DK-deceased)

I'm so pissed off with the adults for making these powerless children cried!!!!! Selfish

@jessboii25 As what some have somewhat shared, the kids here aren't spared from adults talking about grisly stuff. But sadistically, I actually enjoy watching Chan listening in horror as he's made to sit with them because he looks so cute. Eg when SH's dad has Chan on his lap and talking away, Chan's body will vibrate/move with his gestures.

It's also amazing that after listening to SH raising her voice at Esther in Park's house, DR still allows SH to hug him and gives her a sweet. Unfaithful little rascal. 

Just watched it and Dori is not LSH and San Ha's son:frown:. LSH did a paternity test and it was 0%. Chan is the real son. Esther admitted it to Tiffany and they were trying to run away in the middle of the night but San Ha mom caught them. At the end, San Ha, her sister and mom figured it out the truth and the EP ended there. I think the child wasn't adopted legally here. Otherwise there was no need for Tiffany to run away with Chan in the middle of the night.

LSH left the Park's house. I think Dori knows now that LSH is not his father. LSH gave the child his phone number and told him to call him whenever he misses him. Dori doesn't have to worry because LSH is still his uncle. 

The VC wanted LSH to stay and even suggested that San Ha moves in with them and the chairman gives him a suspicious look lol. I want the chairman to find out himself and beat the living out of his son for keeping this information from him. 

The highlight today was when the chairman kicked Esther out and told her to remember where Gun is. He told her to camp out at San Ha's house until she remembers lol. The whole family left one by one lol:joy::mrgreen:

51 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Just watched it and Dori is not LSH and San Ha's son:frown:. LSH did a paternity test and it was 0%. Chan is the real son. Esther admitted it to Tiffany and they were trying to run away in the middle of the night but San Ha mom caught them. At the end, San Ha, her sister and mom figured it out the truth and the EP ended there. I think the child wasn't adopted legally here. Otherwise there was no need for Tiffany to run away with Chan in the middle of the night.

sorry to cut your post, I had already said that Chan must surely be the son of SH, cons I also wonder if tiffany has legally adopted, may be in the usa but not in Korea, if tiffany run away by fear? I do not know the law at first, but she has always wanted a child, and she has found one for her. In any case, I wonder if Can will be withdrawn from her, will she go to prison? ester is the devil:rage:,   

poor SH and LSH, the little Chan is intelligent, he will understand, but it seems too hard to imagine that they will take away the mother he has always known:cold_sweat:

@lu09 @chrissydiva I haven't finished watching the episode but switched over here to get the summary from lu09.  Unlike chrissydiva, I was trolled by Esther :angry:. Why did she repeatedly say that she didn't want to be separated from DR when DR is DK's bio son? And what's with the blood type theory?

BUT...Yay! I prefer Chan to DR being Gun :D

19 minutes ago, newyee said:

@lu09 @chrissydiva I haven't finished watching the episode but switched over here to get the summary from lu09.  Unlike chrissydiva, I was trolled by Esther :angry:. Why did she repeatedly say that she didn't want to be separated from DR when DR is DK's bio son? And what's with the blood type theory?

Writer nim trolled all of us, :lol:I guess OSH family forgot what Ester did to LSH and they let her stay at their house. Ester still conniving telling Tiffany to run away:rolleyes:. I need English sub:blush:

28 minutes ago, newyee said:

I think Aera got DK's blood type wrong at least that's what it sounded like from her explaination. So I guess that kid did survive after all. Esther and Dori must have been made of steel when one of the guys died and the other was in a coma for 5 years lol 

The fact they tried to run doesn't sound like whatever they did was legal. Why would they try to run? I guess that's what she was afraid to be separated forever from DR not like she still had a chance either way after what she did with LSH lol So this witch just took the kid to give it away? For what reasons??? She knew SH thought her kid died. It's not like SH was her enemy back then. She's truly evil. 

SH should have gotten proof first before running her mouth. It might have worked for her the first time with her husband, but here we are talking about kids. It looks like DR kinda understood that LSH wasn't his real dad. Then again after his mom screeched it at him multiple times that his dad was dead, how can he not? I don't know Korea laws but in the US, first SH mom would be in jail. Lol if we argued that she was SH legal guardian at the time since LSH wasn't around and gave up the baby, but the kid will have been in LSH family registry since the baby's name was Lee Gun. The dad surely didn't give up his right to the kid. The lady from the adoption said she was about to call back SH's mom to take the kid back since the rich couple changed their mind (what kind of adoption agency just give back a kid? Lol) that's when Esther popped up. So did she just give her the kid like that? They did tell them at first they didnt know where the kid went so I guess that didn't make it legal. 

7 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

The lady from the adoption said she was about to call back SH's mom to take the kid back since the rich couple changed their mind (what kind of adoption agency just give back a kid? Lol) that's when Esther popped up. So did she just give her the kid like that? They did tell them at first they didnt know where the kid went so I guess that didn't make it legal. 

@chrissydiva, sorry to cut your post.

I think Tiffany and Ester were friends or acquaintance since the orphanage days of NJ/Ester.  So when  Tiffany needs a child voila Ester gave her Gun.  True, SH Mom should be blamed for what she did,  giving up her grandson, but; OSH/LSH forgave her already.

I cannot fathom Ester slapping :crazy:OSH cause of the ruckus she created regarding Noah,  didn't Ester realize what she did to LSH???

VC, when are you going to tell your parents about LSH? Am I only one frustrated about this?  Or writer nim is holding on to this scenario cause we still have 36 episodes to go?:lol:

For the next episode,

OSH is frantically calling LSH, Mom calling husband to keep Tiffany in the house

Tiffany/Chan  manage to get out  with Ester help of course and will end up at NJ office

LSH/AURA's people and NJ thugs are fighting so the Directors can get into the conference room for the meeting

Nj will be dismissed from his position and meeting with Mommy Dearest.

Have a wonderful weekend Chingu's:relaxed:

Talk about jumping the gun. That mom saying that Dori looked like Sanha lmao The only thing they got right is the blood thing between him and LSH.

Poor Dori was really confused. I don't care for Esther but I'm glad Sanha came to apologize to the family cause she did messed up big. She should have never shown up like that in the house and say everything she said in front of the kid too. LSH had access to Dori so he could have run the DNA test first. Yes, I know Esther is more than capable to do something like that, but since it involved kids, she should have been more cautious. LSH was crushed though. It's ok. Dori is still family and him and Chan are already BFFs. 

So DK is cis AB lol Didn't know about that either so Esther must be O then. The grandma actually raised her voice at Esther when AR accused her of switching kids lol The chairman cracked me up when he told her to stay at SH's house to help her remember then the family leaving one by one.

From what Tiffany said, she didn't legally adopt him at all hence no paper trail. She said she didn't think she would qualify for adoption since she was thinking of divorcing her husband back then. Then Esther just dropped by with a baby and she didn't even ask questions where she got that baby. Dumb and dumber indeed smh So she kept that baby and stay with that abusive husband with said baby who is now scared for life. Well SH will be more crushed since her fear was the kid ended up in an abusive family. Those anvils were so strong. Another reason why I knew it had to be Chan. I just hope that ex of hers stays away in the US. 

That whole board meeting was.... Are they really acting like NJ is all so powerful that the chairman can't take him on?? How did he build Aura Group then? Yes, companies have shareholders and stuffs but you still need to be smart to be a chairman. Lol

The VC asking for SH to move in...like dude! Ahhh stress! Look at the chairman pretending not to be sad LSH was leaving lol

Great. Now finally SH's mom says Gun is stolen and Tiffany tells NJ she takes the baby without legal procedure. Only the agency is unaware of it :crazy:

But 'relax...relax...', they will find Chan soon. Poor boy. He has suffered so much, both physically and mentally. He will be way better off with his bio family than the naive Tiffany and vice-versa for SH/LSH for he is more mature, intelligent and well-behaved than DR. I am looking forward to their reunion. But wait a minute...both Tiffany & Chan are very attached to each other. It will be tough for everyone.

P/s: preview 65 wasn't available earlier

I've stopped finding reason & logic with this show. But regardless of all its weaknesses, or probably because of those, I am really enjoying this drama tremendously. :D

Like @marrez1 @lu09 @chrissydiva @newyee I have always felt Chan was the one because of his heart condition and the way the writers brought him close to SH & her family. I just thought there must be a good reason why the writers made them attached to him.     What am afraid of now is NJ might somehow use what he knows about Chan as bargaining chip against LSH to get back into Aura.  NJ might see this as an opprtunity to save himself.

I was very touched by the scene between LSH and DR.  LSH is really the biggest victim in all of these --- being thrown away by his aunt (AR), losing his face and memories, losing his son & not being informed of his real identity as the eldest grandson.  Makes one wonder why misfortune keeps happening to such a good fellow? :rolleyes:

Next to LSH, Chan and DR are the most pitiful victims.  They are innocent and in unfortunate situations because of their elders' sins.  Those boys are scarred for life. 

On the other hand, I think AR and Esther are the most vicious and wicked sinners of all.  Both are motivated by selfish greed.  They have stooped to the lowest levels possible by victimizing helpless babies (AR against baby LSH / Esther against baby Chan) because of their  lust for wealth and a life of luxury under Aura.

NJ is also wicked but his motive is revenge.  I do not condone his ways but he feels wronged by the mother who abandoned him. His actions are based on a warped sense of justice, not greed. 

Looking forward to next week's episodes. 

2 hours ago, mel22 said:

I've stopped finding reason & logic with this show. But regardless of all its weaknesses, or probably because of those, I am really enjoying this drama tremendously. :D

Like @marrez1 @lu09 @chrissydiva @newyee I have always felt Chan was the one because of his heart condition and the way the writers brought him close to SH & her family. I just thought there must be a good reason why the writers made them attached to him.     What am afraid of now is NJ might somehow use what he knows about Chan as bargaining chip against LSH to get back into Aura.  NJ might see this as an opprtunity to save himself.

I was very touched by the scene between LSH and DR.  LSH is really the biggest victim in all of these --- being thrown away by his aunt (AR), losing his face and memories, losing his son & not being informed of his real identity as the eldest grandson.  Makes one wonder why misfortune keeps happening to such a good fellow? :rolleyes:

Next to LSH, Chan and DR are the most pitiful victims.  They are innocent and in unfortunate situations because of their elders' sins.  Those boys are scarred for life. 

On the other hand, I think AR and Esther are the most vicious and wicked sinners of all.  Both are motivated by selfish greed.  They have stooped to the lowest levels possible by victimizing helpless babies (AR against baby LSH / Esther against baby Chan) because of their  lust for wealth and a life of luxury under Aura.

NJ is also wicked but his motive is revenge.  I do not condone his ways but he feels wronged by the mother who abandoned him. His actions are based on a warped sense of justice, not greed. 

Looking forward to next week's episodes. 

You summed up everything nicely:D.

I just finished watching with subs and I have a bad feeling about what NJ is up to. He told his goons to hold up until 1pm and Tiffany told San Ha sister that she will watch Esther. This is not gonna end well. Poor Chan has a heart problem and I'm gonna be pissed off if something happens to the poor kid. 

Esther found out Tiffany had a miscarriage and gave Gun to her. The adoption was illegal from Esther's side and Tiffany might end up in Jail along with Esther for this. Even if a custody battle happens, the judge won't be able to grant a thing to Tiffany because she is NJ real aunt and also, the fact that her ex-husband was abusive. For once, I want San Ha mom to pull both Tiffany and Esther's hair for real<_<.

I loved what LSH told Dori. The fact that he will remain as his father and to call him when Dori misses him.The poor kid told LSH that he loves the way LSH looks at him. For once, I understand why Dori is attached to LSH to the point that he can discard his own mother lol. Esther and AR has been using the kid as a bargaining chip for their selfish purposes and unfortunately Dori knows it all. I'm glad LSH will be there for him. 

I have given up on the DNA testing that is going around lol. But I still have a question. How come LSH and Dori genes don't match? I though since they are relative, some of them should match. Unless, there is a difference between a paternity test and a regular DNA test:sweatingbullets:.

:scream: OMG, I'm sorry but this drama is getting on my last nerve... What exactly do the police, actually police in these k-dramas. KNJ hires thugs to block the meeting room and everyone stands around looking clueless. It  takes almost 12 hours if not more to spot the obvious, when it came to Esther, Tiffany and the fact baby Chan being Gun. They rushed in like a team of locus when the kid clearly wasn't theirs and stand back pausing to think like Confucius when he is [can you hear me rolling my eyes...]  

This drama got me so annoyed with the episode where the mother found out that she killed her son and tried to kill herself. Although well acted, it should have been a time for her to reflect on her behaviour and wrongdoings. It really kills me how the wicked and sinful are never really punished in Korean dramas and the chaste and pure of heart are put through the wringer, hurt and tormented by the baddie for the best part of the whole series. [empathy can only go so far, after that it feels like stupidity]

Then they forgive their persecutors as if nothing happened. Like someone didn't just ruin their life. In my book there is no crime without punishment. Why is it in the Korean dramas, when the good guy makes a mistake he is sent to prison for years, being rub of their life and youth and the bad guy is living it up at their expense. I would really like to see something different and thought this series was it. Looks like I was wrong. It has slipped right back into the same oh same oh...:bawling:

I'm sorry, but this time just saying SORRY!!! Isn't enough :rage:

One very peed off fan :dissapointed:

2 hours ago, shaking50 said:

:scream: OMG, I'm sorry but this drama is getting on my last nerve... What exactly do the police, actually police in these k-dramas. KNJ hires thugs to block the meeting room and everyone stands around looking clueless. It  takes almost 12 hours if not more to spot the obvious, when it came to Esther, Tiffany and the fact baby Chan being Gun. They rushed in like a team of locus when the kid clearly wasn't theirs and stand back pausing to think like Confucius when he is [can you hear me rolling my eyes...]  

This drama got me so annoyed with the episode where the mother found out that she killed her son and tried to kill herself. Although well acted, it should have been a time for her to reflect on her behaviour and wrongdoings. It really kills me how the wicked and sinful are never really punished in Korean dramas and the chaste and pure of heart are put through the wringer, hurt and tormented by the baddie for the best part of the whole series. [empathy can only go so far, after that it feels like stupidity]

Then they forgive their persecutors as if nothing happened. Like someone didn't just ruin their life. In my book there is no crime without punishment. Why is it in the Korean dramas, when the good guy makes a mistake he is sent to prison for years, being rub of their life and youth and the bad guy is living it up at their expense. I would really like to see something different and thought this series was it. Looks like I was wrong. It has slipped right back into the same oh same oh...:bawling:

I'm sorry, but this time just saying SORRY!!! Isn't enough :rage:

One very peed off fan :dissapointed:

@shaking50,  concur:weary: with your observation regarding K-drama, that's why I always stop when I feel like I am being suffocated or blood pressure is up:tears:.  It maybe a cultural thing(pardon me, my opinion: Peace!!!).  I am following this drama cause I like the female lead, most of K-daily drama, if not all;  ended up makjang:lol:. I  enjoy this thread and love reading the comments of all the Chingu's here.

Finally I had chance to watch the episode :tounge_wink:

1 -

SH & SH’s mom have been awful , I can’t decide which one was worse . But I will let SH behave slide this week because she does at least have extenuating circumstances, but SH’s mom need to be   5ca91744769bf915458650.gif?download On the face . 

2 - 

So DNA was negative, I didn’t see that coming 

after week of 5ca917be70a5e749708165.gif?download Come son , I find you . SH’s mom had the nervous to ask 

Spoiler

B3E0BE10-8FDF-4927-8D69-5351C90FDFAF.jpg

why she didn’t think about that when she was directing everybody UP , LEFT , RIGHT & CENTER to find her grandchild to save face in front of rich LSH . I just wish SH  lose it with her and start bad mouthing her 5ca9169492f97183198196.gif?download

3 - 

Spoiler

15545784151554578386.gif

I like grandfather v Esther again ,He & NJ are the only people that say to her 5ca9298fb6ca4046637911.gif?download

& that it’s priceless because I got chance to watch her question why everyone it against her :mrgreen:. Amazing Eh , Esther is just a pantomime psycho of the sort I love. 

* nice weekend to everyone, I hope next week bring us more surprise :joy:

For the next episode,

OSH is frantically calling LSH, Mom calling husband to keep Tiffany in the house

Finally watch preview for tomorrow episode, 

Did SH’s mom ask her blind husband to stop Tiffany leaving the home with Esther  :mrgreen:

But small question How she think , he gonna achieve that , the three of them couldn’t stop her from running away last time when she broke into their home to steal USB , What she excepted from him , tied himself to the door , or better Option fight with Esther :lol:

623CD19B-A920-49BC-8063-49FE323A4844.gif

or get his knife out to scared them  :joy:

9C57E39C-DA0A-4738-83DF-3CF565E5CD85.gif

@lu09 what the twist with DoRi , where he come from , he 100% not Esther son , she wouldn’t run if she confident about it , could NJ involved now & mess up the DNA test because he need AR support to get the company, could the tooth brush be owned by Chan , no one use hair or something 

Archived