[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

I haven’t seen the episode yet but everyone is thinking that Dori is SHs son.  Esther could have taken SHs son because she needed to do a dna on him and Soo Ho to prove that he was DYs son when she went to the Parks home.  After the DNA test she may have given the baby (Chan) to Tiffany to raise since Tiffany had lost her baby.  Esthers son Dori may be her child and she is now claiming he isn’t DYs because she don’t want to lose him to AR.  I really cannot see Dori as SH and Soo Hos child because of his personality being so different from theirs.  Chan is more likely to be their child.  I doubt there were twins born to SH because her mother would have known if she had twins and she would be looking for two babies instead of one.  Hoping my website is working soon so I can watch it.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am just thinking SH need not feel so apologetic towards LSH regarding Gun in this episode because, in the first place, LSH shouldn't have meddled with DK & Esther's affair during his honeymoon. It's, after all, DK's decision whether he wants to father the child and Esther should bear the consequences of her greed to latch on a chaebol. 

If DR is Gun, where does Esther get the money for his heart operation without NJ's help and like someone has pointed out, there's no mention of DR having any heart problem or operation except that the helper says DR is born weak. 

I also find DR's kindergarten organising overseas trip super unrealistic. I will be skeptical even if the trip is to jeju-do but AR says it's to Singapore! Lol. That will be 6.5hr flight and how would AR let her precious 5 yr old grandson go alone, esp when he can be 'abducted' by Esther?

1 hour ago, newyee said:

I am just thinking SH need not feel so apologetic towards LSH regarding Gun in this episode because, in the first place, LSH shouldn't have meddled with DK & Esther's affair during his honeymoon. It's, after all, DK's decision whether he wants to father the child and Esther should bear the consequences of her greed to latch on a chaebol. 

If DR is Gun, where does Esther get the money for his heart operation without NJ's help and like someone has pointed out, there's no mention of DR having any heart problem or operation except that the helper says DR is born weak. 

I also find DR's kindergarten organising overseas trip super unrealistic. I will be skeptical even if the trip is to jeju-do but AR says it's to Singapore! Lol. That will be 6.5hr flight and how would AR let her precious 5 yr old grandson go alone, esp when he can be 'abducted' by Esther?

I agree with everything you just said.  I thought it was very unrealistic of Soo Ho to take Esther on his honeymoon in the first place.  He should have let then resolve their own problems.  But then we wouldn’t have a story.  Also, there is no way I would let my 5 year old son go anywhere without me, no matter what kind of trip it was.  As you stated it is all unrealistic.

The writers are definitely keeping us guessing on which child is the real son of SH and Soo Ho.

20 minutes ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

The writers are definitely keeping us guessing on which child is the real son of SH and Soo Ho.

Some interesting consequences if Do-Ri is San-Ha & Soo-Ho's son

Ae-Ra tries hard to pass the family wealth to Do-ri

Ae-Ra fights tooth and nail to ensure that Do-Ri would inherit the company, thinking that he is Doo-Kyung's son. 
To prevent Soo-Ho from inheriting the rich family's wealth, she may transfer as much wealth as possible (shares, buildings, etc.) under Do-Ri's name.

What would happen if, after all of her troubles for Do-Ri, he turns out to be Soo-Ho & San-Ha's lost child?
What would she say when Do-Ri addresses her, "Hi, grandma, I love you"?
How would she answer when Soo-Ho & San-Ha tell her, "Thank you very much for looking after our Do-Ri"?
How much hair would she lost or how many plates would get broken?
Hmm, such scenes would be priceless. 

Dear Production team & writer, please keep giving us enjoyable scenes.

[Remark: The above scenario might not happen if Ae-Ra finds out that Chan is her real grandchild too soon. Already Ae-Ra notices that Chan has blood trauma, like late DK].

If Dori is LSH's son It means everything from Aura going into OSH 's pocket  that's the price for her 5 years hurting looking for her husband & son

I don't thing OSH 's baby had the heart problem, it's just her stupid mother 's lie 

15542842081554284203.gif

For the first time I agree with AR , reality is the grandfather was cruel to a DY , he never care about him or his future, all he care about was the company , he was always putting him down ,comparing him to NJ . The VC was never around , he was either running from his responsibility or keeping quite while his son was been treated badly by his grandfather , or used by his wife to get what she wanted . So I kind get what AR is doing , even though it’s completely misguided, I find it quite fascinating how AR so often goes down  completely the wrong path thinking it’s the only logical / right thing she can do . I cant wait to see how well she & NJ would work together to get company, all these dump people are no match for them . 

15542849731554284960.gif

I loved how SH family keep saying the woman that take our child  as if she find it in the street or kidnapped it , no one took anything from you guys , your mom throw it out , even if it was Esther ,  what legal action they got , He was adopted .

San Ha does drop the bomb in the house and AR gets suspicious towards the end after she sees Tiffany and Chan with NJ at the company. The DNA document that she did says 99.99%. I wonder who she did the DNA with. Ohh and she also gets served with divorce papers from the VC lol:mrgreen:.

Did Tiffany told the receptionist to tell NJ that his 'Imu' is looking for him? Or is it just me who heard it wrong? Whatever it is, he is not happy to see Tiffany at all. It's not a good day for NJ lol:lol:

San Ha and LSH go to the Gyn clinic. LSH used the pregnancy book to get the documents from the receptionist and tells her he is the husband. He getting good at lying lol:sweatingbullets:. Whatever LSH reads from the medical record, shocks them both completely. We needs for Eng Subs for it. 

EP 63 Preview:

LSH, in the car with SH, calls granny who tells him DR has gone for camp and is probably at the airport 

AR re-check DR's medical exam report which shows O blood type and she drops on a chair in anguish

NJ, Tiffany & Chan in a private dining room with poor Chan looking frightened.NJ looks impatient and he receives a call

SH rushes through the airport entrance

AR gives NJ a tight slap at his office (ouch! that's the slap I wanted to give the sneaky-faced NJ yesterday)

Esther finds DR with his teacher at the airport and calls out to him

LSH & SH finds the teacher and she tells them DR has left with his mum

@lu09 I don't get the last part too but it seems like SH confirms something with LSH and he realises DR is Gun?

@Ameera Ali I agree that Gun is given up for adoption hence SH can't accuse or force Esther to return DR if he's indeed Gun. The restaurant lady says the first couple gives up adopting Gun and Esther (takes the opportunity to) adopt him for she needs a baby urgently. Whatever the reason for adoption, is that consider bribery or kidnapping? I doubt so as Esther even gives her full name to the lady. SHe might have used DR as a pawn at first but she does loves DR dearly.

Thus, so what if Esther takes DR away at the airport? SH/LSH have already lost their rights to the kid.

Hmmm...why do I feel so indifferent to the OTP's plight?

LOL Noah be giving hugs for free. It melted my heart, I'm that easy. They might just tell him Sanha is mommy #2 and he would go for it lol.  I found it funny that they are discussing all their businesses in front of the kids. 

@newyee I'm confused about that too because they are all acting like she stole the baby. Unless they find a lawyer through the chairman or VC to spin it for them like the way that whole evidence they searched for was disregarded and both NJ and Esther free lol

@newyee I agree with , that what I think too ,

@lu09 & @newyee 

I don’t know if anyone notice but why everyone talking about  serious thing  that my affect child when the child is standing their and listening to every word they saying   , even yesterday episode SH mom was talking about Esther how she may take child that not  hers , how his mom also was suspected of taking child when innocent Chan was listening. 

What wrong with all these people 

15542995351554299531.gif

by now AR shouldn’t trust any DNA test :joy:

It’s better if she can remember her son blood type work out if he can  parent a child with O blood group , she may save money as well :glasses:

2 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

From the preview, it sounds like Aera is saying that DK is AB. I don't think AB parents can have a child with O as a blood type no matter who they conceive with if I remember my high school biology lmao In her face! 

High school biology was indeed useful lol:lol:. If PDK had a AB blood type, then both kids are not related to AR at all. Karma is at its highest:naughty:

@newyee @Ameera Ali @chrissydiva

True, even if they find the child, they can't get him back because the adoption was legal. However, I have a feeling if they go with the twin theory then they might be able to get one of the children. If the child with the heart problem who was given away for adoption was Chan, then what happened to Dori? There is no record of the child. Isn't this considered kidnapping? 

53 minutes ago, lu09 said:

High school biology was indeed useful lol:lol:. If PDK had a AB blood type, then both kids are not related to AR at all. Karma is at its highest:naughty:

So yay , finally we didn’t needed DNA test to figure it out  :joy: , who knows that lesson on biology will come handy for us one day :mrgreen:

So main points I got:

The DNA test they ran was against the VC not Fake DK or real DK. It said biologically related which is true, but Esther clearly doesn't know that LSH is a Park so she probably had it faked not knowing she didn't need to lol

LSH said he was type O and SH was B so it is a possibility that Noah is their  kid. Well if she has the B and O genes then 50/50 for that so he's right . He's the doctor after all so he knows lol 

Esther threatening SH while her hubby is right there. Really really bad move lol

Tiffany is NJ's aunt. The frack??? 

Esther already had a high risk pregnancy so no way the kid would have survived the accident. The fact she only had sonogram from before the accident and stop coming for appointments is the big giveaway. She was also told that it will be unlikely for her to ever conceived again which adds to her attachment to Do Ri and her desperation to have a family. 

Conclusion: AR has no DK or grandson. Esther is pretty much barren. She better be running fast or game over for her. Moral of the story: Life came at those witches fast and I ain't mad. 

Most ridiculous thing is definitely a 5 years old going to camp all the way to Singapore lololol

Watched with sub and it cracked me up when poor chairman asked SH "are you saying NoAh is your son?". I know I shouldn't but this is a repetition of what happened to DK1 being SH's husband. Aigoo....

8 minutes ago, newyee said:

Watched with sub and it cracked me up when poor chairman asked SH "are you saying NoAh is your son?". I know I shouldn't but this is a repetition of what happened to DK1 being SH's husband. Agoo....

LOL SH is like a debt collector to the Park family. She came to collect a husband and a son. The fact that the grandma always let her do whatever she wants is funnier, even Esther kept going "Grandmother!" cause she's pretty much doting on SH when on the outside, she just look crazy lol Even if the viewers knew she was right about LSH, some of the stunts she pulled made me questioned her sanity. 

2 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

LOL SH is like a debt collector to the Park family. She came to collect a husband and a son. The fact that the grandma always let her do whatever she wants is funnier, even Esther kept going "Grandmother!" cause she's pretty much doting on SH when on the outside, she just look crazy lol Even if the viewers knew she was right about LSH, some of the stunts she pulled made me questioned her sanity. 

Tell me about it lol:joy:. First a husband, now a son. I wonder what's next on the list lol. I bet it's the house and then the company:sweat_smile:. Poor chairman, he got a complicated granddaughter in law which he will be glad he didn't get on her list of collections lol:mrgreen:.

I think the grandma just wants everything to work out for San Ha and doesn't want her to end up like her. But yeah, she letting her do whatever she wants lol. 

AR seemed shocked that her father had NJ's  dad killed.  Didn't she leave baby LSH by the road side and thought to herself that the baby died!  NJ takes after her side of the family.  

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

Tell me about it lol:joy:. First a husband, now a son. I wonder what's next on the list lol. I bet it's the house and then the company:sweat_smile:. Poor chairman, he got a complicated granddaughter in law which he will be glad he didn't get on her list of collections lol:mrgreen:.

I think the grandma just wants everything to work out for San Ha and doesn't want her to end up like her. But yeah, she letting her do whatever she wants lol. 

@lu09... I have to agree DK1’a grandmother does dote on Oh San Ha and LSH. I think she feels more connected to them in whole than Ae-Ra and Esther. 

Wow Ladies can you believe it Esther has a weak fetus. I think Esther lost the baby already before the accident. At the accident site, she was never in pain or after the accident there was no hint of her being in extreme pain. Seeing Esther actingnlie a loving mom or crying of fear of losing Do-Ri still make me feel she doesn’t love him. She is just trying to keep him so she doesn’t go to jail. Although Do-Ri was given up , there is no paper trail ( of the actual adoption), So Esther did kidnap the baby. There has to be pape trail to make it happen. She didn’t sign any paper stating Do-Ri is hers.  I might be wrong... 

Quesrin everyone ( I HAVE BEEN SKIPPING SOME EPISODE ) Is Chan adopted. 

IS THIS WOMAN REALLY HIS AUNT??? BESIDES HE DOESN’T SEEM TO BE AFRAID THE LITTLE BOY’s EXISTENCE.... I

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5ca593333257426841

@UnniSarah  Yes, Chan is Tiffany' adopted child.

It would have been great if the restaurant lady said she suspected Gun was stolen by Esther hence there wasn't any record at the agency. But instead she said Esther 'took him'. Also, if she had conspired with Esther, she wouldn't have her sketch drawn. But SH said Esther had lied to everyone. At this point, I only agreed Esther had lied to the Park's family. For if it's legal, obviously adoptive mum need not inform bio mum about the adoption.

You are right Esther didn't suffer an immediate miscarriage after the accident as she wasn't in pain. So did she miscarry? Why did NJ instruct his aunt to stay in US and somehow Esther was aware of it? NJ seemed to look at Chan with displeasure. I was thinking could Chan be Esther's kid and was stolen by NJ at birth to revenge on AR? But Chan's blood type was O....

Archived