[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

5 minutes ago, newyee said:

@lu09 I can't figure out much without sub today except that AR is beginning to suspect who NJ really is. 

I agree that Chan is the smarter kid. He understands the gross content of the video and backs away from SHo when he appears. DoRi doesn't seem much affected by it. 

NJ just irks me with his smirk. Wish he were killed by AR...

Yep, The snowball gave NJ away. She is beginning to suspect him. 

I agree, Chan is more mature than Dori. San Ha sister said something about Chan acting like an adult instead of a child and she was right about it. I guess the mom leaving him to fetch for himself made him independent. And it looks like the mom got scammed lol. The real estate is not picking up the phone and she looked panicked. That's why Chan was at Dori house in the first place. She forgot to pick up the child<_<. I have a feeling they are gonna end up at San Ha house. 

Tell me about it. I have a feeling she might do that in the future lol. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My question is why is Soo Ho still in that house especially now that he's telling people he got his memories back? Worst kept secret  lmao 

And I may sound mean, but I refuse to believe Esther's kid can not be hers. No way Soo Ho and San Ha's genes could make a kid like Do Ri. Chan makes more sense to me especially since his mom seems like a ditz lol

I do need someone to wipe NJ smirks off his face. Esther can't be the only one with her face flushed down the toilet. 

I am watching with eng sub now. Can't help it but to pause and post a comment here. I notice both DoRi & Chani are right-handed in real life. (I know it's lame to find lefties just for this drama). Other than the pizza scene, both use their right hands to take the medicine bottle or pick up the USB. LOL!  I will observe SH soon :P

Cont'd...

AR wants DK2 & Esther to shift out of the house. It's utterly to SHo disadvantage. At this point, SHo should interrupt and tell the truth since he is the main victim.  Why bother about how the family feel?  

Can't wait for tonight's ep.

I think moving out of the Park Mansion would be good for LSH.  With a new living arrangement,  he can get rid of Esther and just move back into his and SH's house without the Park elders knowing about it yet. 

I too don't understand why LSH won't just volunteer the truth himself. Why should he let AR decide when to disclose the facts?  To heck with hurting the elders!  They'd soon get over the initial shock and move on to revealing the remaining secrets.  By telling the truth now, AR, NJ and Esther's worlds would be a lot smaller. With less room to move in, the harder for them to manipulate everyone and everything. 

AR is the worst among the three baddies!  She's keeping PDK's death from her husband and the grands not only because of guilt over her hand in DK's death but also because of her pride. She could not accept how all her efforts to throw away the 1st grandson (LSH) were wasted. Indeed,  karma has bitten her hard. 

The chairman refused to kick out PDK out of the house. LSH confronts AR and tells her he will tell the family about who he is, which he ended up not telling them at all<_<

San Ha family knows about AR knowing her son is currently dead and decided to take matters into their own hands lol. I have to say stupid mom is being useful here lol. They told the chairman and granny that their current PDK is LSH. The episode ended with AR shocked to see San Ha parents in her living room. AR made a big mistake insisting on kicking LSH out of the house. Now the chairman will know something is going on and AR might be the one who gets kicked out of the house at this rate lol:glasses:.

Chan mom didn't pick up her son from the house so he stayed overnight at Dori house. The woman is not even picking up the phone. :crazy:. The USB ended up in LSH hands but he put it away:expressionless:

San Ha took the CCTV from the hospital and got a picture of mom and Chan. She and her sister were handing out the poster they made and posting them on the wall. LSH came to help them and saw the picture of Chan and viola they know where he is.

Things are picking up again in upcoming episode. 

ROTFLMAO AR really had the audacity to tell SH to keep pretending he was DK and he could just "divorce" Esther then "marry" San Ha.  That some bs she just spewed. San Ha is his wife, lady. Why go through all that nonsense? I want revenge too, but not at the expense of his identity.  I'm still waiting for him to leave that house. There is no reason for him to keep up that charade. He's the biggest victim since it's his body that got violated.  And why are the chairman and his son so nonchalant??? For a chaebol family, they are pretty useless. NJ doesnt have more money than them, yet he pulls all that crap under their noses.  

Cho AR is the worst criminal in this drama 

1/ Abandon her son NJ

2/ Abandon  her husband 's nephew Le so Ho

3/ kill her 2nd son DK

Both female & female leaders are very stupid ! why they don't quit there and moving to their house living together ? let them fixing their problems

I think today's ep is pretty silly. Perhaps I'll change my mind after watching with sub. But for now, I don't understand why SH & SHo agree with AR's suggestion as SHo continues to report to NJ, as his superior, about the project!  It's pointless for SHo to hang around NJ now that he has revealed what he knows to Esther & AR. Let chairman fire NJ & send Esther to jail first. Chairman will get to the bottom of things, with his power and wealth, to prosecute NJ to revenge for DK. 

Spoiler for next ep seems to suggest that AR found the recorder containing evidence of Esther's confession. Why is SHo so care less about keeping such an important piece of evidence? 

1 hour ago, newyee said:

I think today's ep is pretty silly. Perhaps I'll change my mind after watching with sub. But for now, I don't understand why SH & SHo agree with AR's suggestion as SHo continues to report to NJ, as his superior, about the project!  It's pointless for SHo to hang around NJ now that he has revealed what he knows to Esther & AR. Let chairman fire NJ & send Esther to jail first. Chairman will get to the bottom of things, with his power and wealth, to prosecute NJ to revenge for DK. 

Spoiler for next ep seems to suggest that AR found the recorder containing evidence of Esther's confession. Why is SHo so care less about keeping such an important piece of evidence? 

I guess we are entering the stupid part of dramas. The chairman and vice chairman knowing about it is actually more helpful since they have the resources. Now they could fully investigate NJ without thinking that San Ha might just be a grieving widow who went crazy. I thought he gave the recording back to his wife. Why should he keep it in that house with all of his enemies??? That preview made me eyeroll. Something tells me Chan and his mom might move in with San Ha and company lol I guess there is no dad in his life by the way he looked at SH and DR. And I bet the mom is gonna end up telling Soo Ho about what she did with the baby cause there's no way she could find him on her own. And probably thinking he won't disown her because of his guilt for being gone for so long and losing his memory lol

1 hour ago, newyee said:

I so agree with you.  I found myself scratching my head a few times, all within only 30+ mins. :huh:

I also think it's super silly for LSH to dance along AR's beat. The best revenge against NJ & Esther is to expose their sins to the persons whose opinions count more than AR's. LSH should stop working at Aura and go back to being a doctor.  His place is with his real wife,  regardless. He should also rid himself of all the negativity in the Park Mansion.  

Of course he doesn't know yet that he is the 1st grandson. All the more reason he should not feel attached or indebted to them.  But even with that hidden fact, the first thing he has to do is go back to  being himself.  The entire world should once again know him as LSH.  That way, his investigation, research and quest for justice would be much more quickly attainable. 

Disappointed with Soo Ho in today's episode, he is too soft hearted.  I understand not wanting to hurt or shock Grandmother and the Chairman, but come on now, he is entitled to have his life back.  AR is just being ridiculous thinking that money will solve it all and Soo Ho can continue to be DY and move out and be happy ever after with DR and Esther.  She is so selfish and greedy.  I was happy to see San Ha's mother and father telling them that their grandson DY is their son-in-law Soo Ho.  AR enters the room and is surprised to see them and I am sure she faints or something on purpose to take the attention off what they have told the grandparents.  They will have to leave so the attention will be focused on her while she tries to come up with another plan to tell the grandparents to save herself.

Spoiler

I just saw the preview for tomorrow's episode.  Can you please tell me that Soo Ho made a copy of the voice recording. AR is in DY2 office and going thru the drawers to find the evidence and guess what, both the voice recording and the USB video are in the drawer.  So now she will have both items and they will never see them again.   I am so over them being so carefree with their evidence. It should be locked in a safety deposit box somewhere that no one else knows about and can only be opened by Soo Ho or San Ha.  

Have not seen the latest episode, but; based on the comments in this thread I can already sense that we are in the fillers territory stupidity abounds:crazy:. We have 40+ episodes before this drama ends:rolleyes: and writer nim must be very busy creating various scenario to keep this going(being facetious).

I am also hoping that LSH will move out of that house and live with OSH, what's the point of staying in that place?  I guess we have to wait:lol: Peace!!!!

Argh, I want to hit something:crazy:. The last couple of weeks were good while it lasted:weary:.

AR kicked San Ha parents from the house and she also later threatened San Ha to leave LSH as PDK. I'm not sure if the recording she found is the real one or not. 

Esther got the USB. That child Dori is absolutely Esther's son alright<_<

Chan mom did get scammed and San Ha proposed to her family that they live with them until they found a place. 

AR did a background check on NJ and recognized the father's name and confronted NJ about it. As usual, AR denied it. 

LSH gathered the entire family and revealed that he is LSH. AR looks completely calm sitting there and that is not a good sign. Did LSH even checked the recording he got in his hands? 

I want LSH out of that house either they believe him or not. The chairman and vice chairman should be at least suspicious about AR behavior. Her treating her precious son like that should be a big red flag. But no, they are just watching the show:expressionless:.

There was no preview on the site I watched the raw, can someone translate or post the preview please? Thanks. 

Ep 54 Raw

The cat is finally out of the bag, courtesy of LSH himself.  Also, I think AR now knows NJ is her son.

Spoiler

Based on tomorrow's preview, the family would finally be dealing with the fallout from the truth.  Looks like NJ would be kicked out of the mansion, while Esther is seen begging on her knees again.

And as predicted by some a couple of episodes ago, Chan and his mom would be moving in with SH's family. 

However, the chase for the USB continues as it falls into the wrong hands.  :(

Towards the end of the episode, LSH was shown holding the recorder. However, am worried that AR has already erased its content.  

Now waiting for the subs.

21 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

I guess we are entering the stupid part of dramas. The chairman and vice chairman knowing about it is actually more helpful since they have the resources

@chrissydiva.... Now we have reached the stupid phase of the drama, then SH finds

out he is the heir and that Ae-Ra was the one who kidnapped and dump him in the streets. The leads will become smarter again..... lol lol lol 

@lu09 @mel22

I am absolutely pleased with parts of this episode - when AR meets NJ at his dad cemetery and hurls some abuses once again at NJ. Love it that NJ is yelling in anger after AR leaves. It also shows that AR doesn't soften her heart even after suspecting he is her son. Hope their enmity remains forever.

Another part is SHo has finally decided to reveal to everyone who he really is. Even if the original recorder is erased and the USB is gone, the chairman family has to believe that DK2 is SHo and to let him go. What they are lacking now is the evidence of NJ & Esther's crime. I'm sure both of them will be chased out of the house and that is good for now. The surgeon is still alive. He may appear to be the witness one day. 

Also, vice chairman will be in a dilemma to reveal SHo is the eldest grandson. 

Agree that DoRi is Esther child. He trusts Esther more than SHo to share the 'whereabouts' of the USB :(.

Sidetrack:  Notice chairman likes to shout 'ya ya ya ya ya' before he speaks. LOL. Grandma is the direct opposite. She speaks with such a soothing tone all the time. 

@lu09 You may use above link to watch the preview as it is updated after each ep.

The USB and the recording are just solid proof of Esther and NJ involvement, it has no hindrance on SH's identity. He has his memories back. Does he need to speak to them in medical terms to believe him? Lol I knew he would not have sat still after his in laws got involved and by the way they were treated. He wasn't gonna say "Yes, they are crazy" just like he didn't say SanHa was crazy when her mom confronted him outside the house. They are his family first and foremost. He might care about the chairman family, but not to the extent to trample completely on his actual family. So I'm glad he spoke out cause that's what I wanted. Dori is useless so that's on that. That quack doctor will be back. He's a druggie and a gambler so no way the money he got will be enough for him so I'm not bothered about evidence being in the wrong hands. The show is far from from over yet. He probably made multiple copies since he's a liar who lies lol

1 hour ago, newyee said:

@lu09 @mel22

I am absolutely pleased with parts of this episode - when AR meets NJ at his dad cemetery and hurls some abuses once again at NJ. Love it that NJ is yelling in anger after AR leaves. It also shows that AR doesn't soften her heart even after suspecting he is her son. Hope their enmity remains forever.

Another part is SHo has finally decided to reveal to everyone who he really is. Even if the original recorder is erased and the USB is gone, the chairman family has to believe that DK2 is SHo and to let him go. What they are lacking now is the evidence of NJ & Esther's crime. I'm sure both of them will be chased out of the house and that is good for now. The surgeon is still alive. He may appear to be the witness one day. 

Also, vice chairman will be in a dilemma to reveal SHo is the eldest grandson. 

Agree that DoRi is Esther child. He trusts Esther more than SHo to share the 'whereabouts' of the USB :(.

Sidetrack:  Notice chairman likes to shout 'ya ya ya ya ya' before he speaks. LOL. Grandma is the direct opposite. She speaks with such a soothing tone all the time. 

Reveal hidden contents

@lu09 You may use above link to watch the preview as it is updated after each ep.

Unfortunately it's not working for me:(.

Archived