[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Tbh I discovered this drama since ep 50 when Suho regained his memories and I thought that was the end of the drama but no. I looked up asianwiki and saw it has 100 episodes back then. Sadly, the episodes that KBS world have posted aren’t available in my country.

I think I missed the scenes when Jo Aera’s father killed Namjoon’s father. Can you tell what happened back then? What is the reason why he kill Namjoon’s father?

When I read your blog, I thought to myself of how much I come through today episode after how frustrating and dragged the drama is especially when we had to deal with Namjoon smirking, Esther eottokhe face and Jo Aera’s plans to make Dogyeong a CEO. Lol. I used to hate Namjoon too but as the story progressed I kind of pity him and know what the character wants and how much he went through to get his mother recognition.

I saw he deleted many recent pictures in his Instagram that is related to this drama. Is he exhausted of all the hatred towards him?

@kimdaehwi @Ameera Ali

The scenes of Jo Aera's father killing Namjun's father are not aired. He killed Namjun's father because he wanted Jo Aera raise their son, which upsets her marriage to the rich Parks.

Yes I also noticed that JTH deleted photos, it seems people are attacking him severely, they may even use abusive language :(:(

I made another parts of the blog, I might send again after some hours, I am trying to finish before the end of the week

part 10

https://my-favourite-korean-drama-reviews.blogspot.com/2019/05/part-10.html

part 11

https://my-favourite-korean-drama-reviews.blogspot.com/2019/05/part-11.html

5 episodes left guys!! Jo Aera has given up on taking over Aura group but Namjoon is so stubborn. He didn’t want to go to the US to do a surgery either which is a sign of him going to die in the end. He already signed the contract with Chairman Oh about the wedding with Hayeong which is another sign of him being killed by Chairman Oh or his thug, I guess. 

Please don’t tell me, Sanha’s mother will donate her cornea to her husband after she went to the restroom and didn’t see her after. I want a happy ending of this family. They went through so much.

I am so cringe with Chairman Oh. I used to see him having a role as a good guy but when I see him playing a bad guy is making me felt uncomfortable and annoyed by his gray hair. :crazy:

13 minutes ago, kimdaehwi said:

Please don’t tell me, Sanha’s mother will donate her cornea to her husband after she went to the restroom and didn’t see her after. I want a happy ending of this family. They went through so much.

This is just for suspense. A very silly plot as usual. The good guys are never punished, so don't worry, she won't donate anything.

Jo Aera will try to save her son, she needs to make it up for abandoning him, so she will do anything in her power to save him. She might even leave all her shares in Aura group and beg the Parks and Suho to help her son. Suho is a doctor, he might be able to save NJ, in exchange for leaving Aura group. Now NJ considers Chairman Oh his enemy because he tried to kill his precious mother. Will NJ change his mind now? After all Suho saved Jo Aera. Will NJ feel grateful to Suho???

24 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

That Esther’s scene tho. If she knew Noah is her child, why did she look so worried and afraid that someone knows the truth? I was confused at that scene too. I thought Noah is really Sanha’s child. Lmao :joy:

3 minutes ago, kimdaehwi said:

That Esther’s scene tho. If she knew Noah is her child, why did she look so worried and afraid that someone knows the truth? I was confused at that scene too. I thought Noah is really Sanha’s child. Lmao :joy:

she doesn't want them to know that she took Geon, because the adoption was illegal. And this worried look is for the foolish suspense, so that we will suspect the truth too

On 5/26/2019 at 3:45 PM, kimdaehwi said:

I saw on Instagram and they recently received ep 102-103 script. That’s mean they haven’t filmed it yet right?

you mean the child actor instagram?  they always keep the suspense by not posting the new scenes :D the actress playing Esther posted the same script  2 days ago :) I guess they are almost done

They may post some more photos like in Sunny Again tomorrow, but they  delay it until the last day :D 

off topic

Spoiler

I feel so sorry for JTH :(

This is his most important role till now, and he is severely attacked. How will he improve his image now? :(

most viewers connect him with his romantic marriage, otherwise no one knows much about his roles, except for Monster. Did you watch it?? He is so funny :D

@kimdaehwi When AR met up with her late dad's former right-hand man, he admitted that her dad had ordered the murder of NJ's dad as the latter had threatened to send NJ to AR. He said AR dad had no choice as he couldn't tolerate anyone who tried to get into the way of his only daughter's future and happiness.

@nohamahamoud2002 It's frightening that JTH gets cyber bully for the role he plays in a drama. Can't viewers differentiate between drama & reality? Actors must indeed be careful of the roles they choose. But on a brighter note, JTH must have pocketed a decent income for the 100+ ep drama. Not to worry, his image will change once he acts as a good guy or comedian in his next masterpiece. 

36 minutes ago, newyee said:

@nohamahamoud2002 It's frightening that JTH gets cyber attacks for the role he plays in a drama. Can't viewers differentiate between drama & reality? Actors must indeed be careful of the roles they choose. But on a brighter note, JTH must have pocketed a decent income for the 100+ ep drama. Not to worry, his image will change once he acts as a good guy or comedian in his masterpiece

He played the good guy in his previous works, but they are not subtitled, and he wasn't very famous, although they were dailies and he was the main lead. If you search his name, it is connected to his romantic marriage, and to drama Monster, so very few people know him otherwise. In monster he is soooooo comic, I watched 7 episodes, he has a secondary role, but I couldn't stop laughing :D you should try it sometime.

I read some comments on Youtube, they are abusive. I just said the actor is talented in one comment, and I received criticism, just for praising the actor. I stopped commenting altogether

On instagram, some were saying NJ is a bad person, it is OK, if they say that only, but I think through searching the hashtags #left-handed wife, or names of other actors,  they reach the photos and start using abusive language too :( he had to delete the photos. Poor guy :(

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/leftywife/mobile/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0682-01-495663,read,,97,793611

Just now, lu09 said:

Ohh please, how did the chairman ended up getting shot? This is just getting ridiculous:expressionless:. Did they just forget that there is only 4 episodes left?

Archived