[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

Can’t believe the drama is going to finish next week. I love family drama because I want to punish myself everyday watching the writer screws up the plot and add unnecessary things to irritate the viewers. I’m currently watching Her Private Life and is still looking for another drama. I think KBS is the best with melodrama.

3 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am glad she will realize there are far important things than Aura group :D I really wonder what is so special about it :D 

Aura Group is also a paid actor in this drama. :joy:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, kimdaehwi said:

Can’t believe the drama is going to finish next week. I love family drama because I want to punish myself everyday watching the writer screws up the plot and add unnecessary things to irritate the viewers. I’m currently watching Her Private Life and is still looking for another drama. I think KBS is the best with melodrama.

try Angel's last mission love. it is short and on KBS, it started on Wednesday, it already aired 4 episodes , I will start it after Left-handed wife finishes

for romantic comedy, watch The secret life of my secretary, it is so good (I recommend it for @dramaninja :D I know he likes that genre :D  )

Also Home for Summer is a daily drama on KBS too, it is good but I can't follow something long now.

If you are a fan of Kang Ji Hwan, Joseon Survival will start on 8th of June. It is mix of historical and fantasy, shifting between modern and old times.

17 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

Why did Chairman Park and PSH try to help Aera? What was their purpose?  After all, Aera did a lot of bad towards them.

they still consider her family, as she was married to VC and was DG's mom. As they forgave Esther and even VC after indirectly killing Yeona (although Jo Aera pushed her later, I still consider his running away leaving her bleeding a crime)

I love Suho :) he saved Jo Aera :) he is such a kind person, he even called NJ and told him what happened. That's my man. Jo Aera learned a good lesson now

I think NJ wants to take revenge now from HY's adoptive father, for trying to kill his mother. Do you think NJ will collaborate with PSH now??? PSH saved NJ's precious mom after all.

I just want to say something, and I hope you don't misunderstand me. One of the most important messages in Kdrama, from watching only two or three works, is that money is not everything. The writers always teach the evil characters that lesson. They are put in a situation where they have to choose. I think that is what happened today. Jo Aera was about to lose her life, and she even told NJ to forget his revenge and go to the US to have surgery. NJ learned that HY's adoptive father tried to kill Jo Aera, he now has to choose between his mother and his greed. I like the writer's thinking, she is really teaching the villains a very good lesson.

57 minutes ago, cherriesblue said:

Why did Chairman Park and PSH try to help Aera? What was their purpose?  After all, Aera did a lot of bad towards them.

Chairman Oh wants AR's Aura shares as repayment for the $50mil debt she owed so that he can be the biggest shareholder. But AR would rather borrow the money from chairman Park and uses Aura gallery as collateral, to repay her debt to Oh. Oh is notorious for breaking up a conglomerate and sells in parts to different buyers. Both Park & AR don't wish that to happen to Aura hence Park is helping AR. (It seems like Oh is trying to kill AR & marrying HY off to NJ to eventually get AR shares from NJ?). 

While I understand why PSH needs to help AR, it's puzzling to see him using his blazers to keep her warm. 

On 5/24/2019 at 3:38 PM, newyee said:

While I understand why PSH needs to help AR, it's puzzling to see him using his blazers to keep her warm. 

Suho is so kind. I like him very much. He is a genuinely kind person like Sanha, such people make the world a place worth living in. He is the total  opposite of the villains, by being kind he gaves us a sharp contrast. It is the good people who can make the villains stop their evil deeds.

NJ gave me a headache, if I don't hate him in the drama, I will dislike him for the headache he gave me while analyzing his character  :D

4 hours ago, newyee said:

I liked that scene. I think the writer used the jacket as a substitute for a comforting embrace or even a tap on the shoulder.  You could see that PSH was conflicted. While he felt sorry for AR who was shaking,  he was understandably hesitant to go near her because of all her sins.   So the jacket was PSH's innate kindness still showing through.  That was a good move on the writer's part. 

So KNJ is back to being crazy and obsessed with Aura group again is he for real he’s about to die and he still wants Aura Cho Aera was right to try and take him to US to get surgery instead of focusing on Aura and letting her son die once again... honestly when will KNJ stop being crazy he finally has someone who loves him aka his mum but nooo he’d rather die and fight for Aura

PSH is amazing made me so happy he saved Cho Aera a person who tried to ruin his life, killed his mum and abandoned him when he was a baby that just shows how much compassion he has some people need to learn from him cough KNJ cough cough Cho Aera 

HY dad is an action psychopath can’t believe he is using his daughters like that and more than likely killed his previous wife’s just to become more powerful ! He will start coming for PSH now since he stopped his evil plan to kill Cho Aera gosh hate him he better not touch PSH as he deserves to finally be happy there’s not many episodes left like c’mon let him finally be happy with his family!!!

I really hope that Cho Aera ends up giving her shares to Park family and flies to US with KNJ or something, but I think in this episode Aera seeing OSH family in the hospital foreshadows that KNJ will be helping OSH dad get his sight back

Hoping, that the story line for AURA management take over will be resolved in the next ep.  I am really tired of looking at HY's adoptive Dad, a total scumbag:rage:.

AR give your shares to the Park family and take NJ with you,  go to the end of the earth:lol:

Yes, we need  episodes where PSH/OSH/Gun are happy before this drama ends. :flushed:

Enjoy and have a safe weekend:wub:

@kimdaehwi  and other chingus, if you want to learn Korean join us on this group, it has so many good material :) The moderator of the group is a very good and giving person. She shares so many useful things. I am learning a lot from the group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/340325250141722/

I was so pleased to discuss the drama on the thread, thank you friends,

I hope I didn't make the drama too stressful. And I hope when we meet in another thread, you would have a good memory about me :) I will try to be less analytic :)

How the hell are they gonna deal with this guy in 5 episodes???? Not needed or at least he should have been introduced earlier instead of doing the amnesia story with SH. This one has so far been suspected of killing 4 people then blatantly tried to kill another in broad daylight. 

NJ keeps getting stupid or is he gonna blame that piece of metal? He really believes that he would get Aura??? "Oh just for one day, I want to be Chairman." What a load of baloney! Pathetic till the end. 

They really only had SH on just to cry? The father is not dying for Pete's sake. Yes, I know they were given hope, but y'all keep looking. You have rich in laws who are willing. Look how Granpa just pulled 50 mil lol  I just kept thinking the writer ran out of ideas for SH once she found her husband and kid hence amnesia story lol

SH not going back to her jeans? Lol she's all pantsuits/dresses and fancy earrings. At least, she dropped the heavy makeup.

PSH was quite funny on that roof. When Chen asked if they were planning to stop them with just the two of them, he looked left and right and basically was like "I guess so" with an amused tone. Then when he told Sandal to shot the stun gun lolol  The scene with him putting the vest on Aera didn't really bothered me that much because you could clearly see the conflict almost slight disgust on his face. Now if he hugged her in comfort,  I was gonna call foul lol He has no lost love for her and her son. No doubt about it. It was clearly shown in earlier scenes. How against he was at his grandfather giving money to Aera after everything she did. Him telling NJ that just cause the Golden Asset charges didn't stick, he was still coming for him. Right now, they have a bigger threat to deal with.  

I'm cracking up at Grandma being done with all those parasites coming for them daily. She went to get her salts and told Chairman Oh to basically Stfu and get out lmao She was right though. I didn't understand why grandpa was listening to that man's nonsense. He doesn't have security anymore?

On 5/25/2019 at 1:55 AM, chrissydiva said:

NJ keeps getting stupid or is he gonna blame that piece of metal? He really believes that he would get Aura??? "Oh just for one day, I want to be Chairman." What a load of baloney! Pathetic till the end

NJ is crazy and mad. He has a chance to have surgery and save his life, but he doesn't use it :crazy: I  described him earlier as showing early signs of madness in the first episodes 

His mother and Esther are more sane

SH not going back to her jeans? Lol she's all pantsuits/dresses and fancy earrings. At least, she dropped the heavy makeup

SH dropped the wig too :D

The actor playing HY's adoptive father is hilarious, I connect him with Sunny Again Tomorrow, so I can never take him seriously :D

the thread is quiet today.

While people may think that the villains right now are paying for what they did, i was hoping that this is a series where thr villains receive what is due them.  Unfortunately, it seems that Aera and NJ having the chance to go to the US to have the surgery or whatnot seems like business as usual for the bad guys.  Esther still carousing around like a socialite at the house of her in laws.  These three having brought so much suffering, like death, loss of identity through lying for the family and company.  No civil penalties, no anything.  The Aura family is rich and influential, but they can't provide a just penalty for those guys.

@nohamahamoud2002 If only NJ will agree with his mum to forgo his goal and get treatment in US. He won't have to die and you will be the happiest viewer in this drama. But we don't know the final outcome yet. There's still hope.

If NJ dies and indeed donates his cornea to SH dad, Oh family will get to see AR staring lovingly at SH dad's eyes every too often and get some claws injuries from SH mom :P.

( me nothing better to do on a lazy Sat afternoon waiting for lunch...)

I’m back and thanks @nohamahamoud2002 for the blog once again. It gives viewers more open minded into Namjoon character. 

I haven’t watched full subbed yet because I was busy lately. Hopefully the writer gives us more happy scenes from Sanha/Suho/Gun.

I’m looking for Jin Taehyun’s next project. He always chooses complex character and acts in long-length drama. I’m starting to love him so much. Hwaiting !

@kimdaehwi thank you so much. I am continuing the blog because of your encouragement. I am also looking forward to Zin Tae Hyun's next drama. It is so sad that all his previous works are not subtitled, except Monster and some short dramas where he had very minor roles :(

Maybe we should learn Korean, most of his long works are available on YouTube with no subs. 

@newyee there is @Ameera Ali and @kimdaehwi too :) they both like NJ, but I am the more clear :D

When Suho's face was replaced, it was only the face. The voice wasn't included.  So it is puzzling why nobody recognized that DG had Suho's voice (except Sanha I guess )  really strange, because the dad's way of identifying people is through their voices.

Aftee the surgery of Sanha's dad, he might get surprised with Suho's DG appearance, although he was aware of the plastic surgery that happened years ago.

Archived