[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

9 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

actually when I think of it, SH's father lost his eyesight after losing his business, because of NJ. So I think the only way the writer can get NJ to pay for it is by donating his eyes to the father. I really forgot to mention that I really liked SH's father when I started watching :D

I always liked him better than the mom.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things are working out fine thanks to NJ for his delusional love for SH. The plot looks brilliant again although the process is quite 'drama' & comical. Even Esther is given redemption for her good reason to send PSH dad to NJ's house. NoAh needs a smarter & upright mom afterall. Hope there's no more negative twist for the OTP so that my poor heart can enjoy & rejoice for the remaining episodes.  

Today epi was fun.  I love when the good guys win. I love how both husband and wife are using their brain. PSH is basically telling his grandfather how to proceed and he just listens and follows cause he knows his grandson is so smart.

The trio from hell are way too confident. NJ is really out there with his obsession on SH and acting like a kicked puppy running behind her. HY looked both jealous and annoyed at his nonsense. And NJ said he checked the CCTV and it wasn't PSH lol I guess he's unrecognizable without his suit on. SH is having the time of her life fooling these two. Though I was like "Girl, be quiet!" when she was talking to her father in law in his room. What if they hear you? Lol They should have sensed her memory came back once she dropped the smoky eye makeup lol

So Aera is so confident that her ex will be painted as the culprit without knowing her brother in law saw her in the room. She really took the baby by force. Evil wench! Her world will come crashing down and I can't wait! VC almost blew it today. Thank God Soo Ho came right on time. Just go cry in your room, uncle! 

The Gun, daddy, and grandpa scene was so cute! So was the scene of SH and PSH's dad gushing about PSH and Gun. 

That one fluke though. The USBs looked different lol That researcher was so busy busting about the uselessness of being loyal *I loved SH mocking laugh there* he didnt notice the difference. Lol Just like I thought NJ put himself as collateral lmao Serves him right! Look how happy SH was to announce that their plan worked and that NJ took full responsibility if the technology failed. Lolol

The preview looks even better. Those 3 toasting on champagne. Match made in hell. Then their overconfidence. The amused look on both SH and the chairman's faces cracks me up. Wait! Do the chairman know about SH memory being back? The way he said to his wife that their son will be fine since SH was there. Or maybe PSH just told him that SH was nice to him despite her amnesia. I thought they agreed to just keep it between them till they kill the bad guys lol. But then again SH is basically addressing her father in law by his title. Isn't it confusing to him? I guess not if they explained it to him the way Grandma explained Soo Ho to him. 

Wait, so Suho really is the son of the autistic man?  Not the son of VC with Yeona? 

Also, why was Aera at the scene when Yeona died?  Was it because she knew that VC was having an affair with Yeona? And she was mad, so she gave away Suho for adoption as a revenge?

Why was Aera only in jail for a short while? And why did Namjun not get jailed for hitting Sanha and attempted murder of her? 

15 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

actually when I think of it, SH's father lost his eyesight after losing his business, because of NJ. So I think the only way the writer can get NJ to pay for it is by donating his eyes to the father. I really forgot to mention that I really liked SH's father when I started watching :D

I really like the family theme in the drama, the complex characters, the motives behind people's actions, the chance for redemption, and how the person's background can affect his actions.

If NJ is having headaches due to a medical condition then this will most likely be the retribution he receives for all the bad he has done. Causing the loss of SH's fathers eyesight and the failure of his business he has to pay in some way for what he has done. He has already gotten a big slap down in he could never win SH's love after he and Esther kidnapped her husband and changed his face. He failed to get it again after her tried to kill her and brain wash her. (he struck out 2 for 2) He was unable to get true acceptance in that family and his bio mother only used him for her own gain and that has failed. Dying and his cornea's being donated to SH's father is a fitting end for NJ. 

I do wonder if NJ dies will AR finally wake up to what she did to her two children. Her abandonment of her eldest (NJ) and then using him to gain something that was not hers and the death of her youngest son which was caused by her own hand. The only blood tie will be the grandson and the family will make sure the child does not grow up to be as awful as his grandmother and uncle. 

What is truly sad is NJ could have been a good character if he was not so mentally unstable. His original goal of revenge on his mother ended up fading under his desire and need to have his mother back in his life and have acceptance and her love. Even when he knew that AR was not a good person and was using him he still ended up falling for her mess for a short period of time. His own goals ended up warped over his delusion that SH was his first and should be with him. 

I am only counting the days to when this drama ends LOL and looking forward to what shows up in its place next. 

24 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

What is truly sad is NJ could have been a good character if he was not so mentally unstable. His original goal of revenge on his mother ended up fading under his desire and need to have his mother back in his life and have acceptance and her love. Even when he knew that AR was not a good person and was using him he still ended up falling for her mess for a short period of time. His own goals ended up warped over his delusion that SH was his first and should be with him. 

I am glad you share my opinion about NJ. I guess his mother was the main reason for his destruction. She first abandoned him as a child and favoured DG. Then she used him in her revenge.

The only person who really loved him unconditionally was his father. He brought him up on his own, until he was killed by AR's dad, and when he died, NJ lost everything. On his father's funeral, he saw AR with DG, he thought she came for him, but instead she was attending her own father's funeral. That sparked his revenge.

His aunt Tifanny was so bad to him and sent him to an orphanage. No one really cared about him, even his mother's love is poisonous. I wonder how he would have been if he continued having the good influence of his father. 

https://my-favourite-korean-drama-reviews.blogspot.com/2019/05/the-character-of-kim-namjun-in-korean.html

My blog for NJ's character  , part one. I will try to continue before the drama ends, I hope you like it 

ps: I am not defending him, I am just analyzing,  like critical analysis of literary works. I chose him because he is "a dynamic character" or "complex character". He has many master scenes where he completely controls his facial expressions. It is so exhausting.

Spoiler

Definition 

In a story, a dynamic character is someone who undergoes an important, internal change because of the action in the plot

most Most of characters are either  good or evil. They don't change. They are easy to understand. A complex character requires a theatrical actor, and Tae-hyun is the most fit for the role as he studied theatre. Most of the dramas I watched didn't have that type of characters, that's why this drama is so unique

I already gave you a headache :D but really my studies at college made me think too much :D

On 5/17/2019 at 6:43 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

He is very kind

But the mom is comic, I laugh so hard at her scenes :lol:

The sister is cute and wonderful with kids :lol:

Totally agree, @nohamahamoud2002.

@nohamahamoud2002 Wonderful analysis of Namjun's character! He's one of the reasons why I started watching this drama. Aera too, of course. Namjun is a tragic character, or rather, will become one. Especially with his characteristics, and mental instability.

@nohamahamoud2002  Wow! You really go to the length to analyse KNJ's character in this drama. I am well aware of your attachment to this character & actor since your first post here. I agree that you did make me feel for the actor Jin TaeHyun but not KNJ. 

The hardest thing for me is to embrace the rival of an OTP in any k-drama. The moment the female lead clarifies herself but if the rival continues to be persistent, he will be struck off my list. Moreover in this case, KNJ changed PSH face but has the audacity to want SH to love him & after being rejected, he tried again & tricked her into marrying him. I can change my mind about a character only if he will stop pursuing the female lead. In this case, NJ tries to make SH his & totally disregards her feelings & marital status. The most disgusting thing that can happen to a married woman is to be tricked into marrying her enemy & eventually lost her body & soul. If NJ can't have SH, he can well remain single for the rest of his life. He has no right to rob the happiness of others just because of his own misfortune.

23 minutes ago, newyee said:

I agree that you did make me feel less hatred towards the actor Jin TaeHyun but not KNJ. 

That is my main purpose chingu. I am defending actor Jin Tae-Hyun mainly. I know the viewers hate the actor when he plays the role of a villain, that is why I am trying to show them how much effort the actor is exerting in playing such a role. Some viewers watched him in "Monster", he played a different comic role and gained some popularity. I really hope he doesn't lose his fans. Unfortunately almost all his works are not available in English subs, so most viewers will not know his real talent.

On YouTube, one viewer was saying she believes Jin Tae-Hyun to be an evil man in real life, which is really so funny and sad at the same time.

It is clear that NJ doesn't believe in anything, he is just too obsessed and blind and ready to challenge all customs to achieve his purpose. He reminds me of Heathcliff in Wuthering Heights

On 5/18/2019 at 7:46 PM, cherriesblue said:

Wait, so Suho really is the son of the autistic man?  Not the son of VC with Yeona? 

Also, why was Aera at the scene when Yeona died?  Was it because she knew that VC was having an affair with Yeona? And she was mad, so she gave away Suho for adoption as a revenge?

Why was Aera only in jail for a short while? And why did Namjun not get jailed for hitting Sanha and attempted murder of her? 

When did Aera in jail? Can somebody tell me?

@cherriesblue PSH is the son of HC and YN for now as long as the writer doesn't screw up lol:sweatingbullets:

As for why she was at the scene, I think she followed VC to the house because either one: she is the one who told VC that PSH might be his son and caused this mess or two: AR was jealous and knew YN was his first love before the arranged marriage so she was just stalking her husband. I have a feeling it's both. The writer never told us how she ended up in that house that day. 

@kimdaehwi As for why she ended up only getting short time in jail, well she has connections and second of all, she used her condition aka her being on a wheelchair to her advantage. Not to mention, her crimes weren't heavy compare to her son at that time. They probably charged her only for the chairman's fake medical diagnosis and imprisoning him. If NJ didn't disappear, then her crimes would have been more. Not to mention, nobody knows that: she accidentally killed her son, abandoned PSH, induced coma on her husband ( I think fool didn't bother reporting this fact to the cops:expressionless:), set up a paper company which NJ ended up getting blamed for, and so on..... And the worse part is, there is no evidence for these crimes I have listed above which is why she is free:crazy:.

The reason why he didn't get jailed yet is because San Ha had a memory loss, not to mention she refused to go to the police station for identification. Unfortunately, San Ha has to report NJ first, that's the only way he will get arrested because she is the victim.

Hope I answered all of your questions Chingus :relaxed:

23 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/leftywife/pc/

preview

SH is talking to Suho's father caling him Abonim, HY overhears her, and suspects that SH got her memory back

Yeah, my biggest fear is coming! I know Sanha is going to get caught in no time because of her loud whisper -_- I want to know what is going to happen next and see how the exhibition goes.

Esther also had caught Sanha using the word ‘Abonim’ (Father In-law). And in the preview, Sanha’s family are very happy. Did they know Sanha got her memories back? Namjoon is on a bed now :joy: Can’t wait for tomorrow and I dislike the look on Hayoung face in the preview so fking much :unamused:

Archived