[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO at SH pretending to be looking for her father in law. Her best acting. And her deleting messages and call logs lol At least Soo Ho told her about his tracker! It was clever of Soo Ho to bring his grandma with him since his dad was still thinking he was a baby lol He needed someone to get him in the car without a fight. 

Esther is forever annoying everyone lol I can't wait for SH to be in the house and acts as her hyungnim. Take full advantage, San Ha. 

PSH really made a duplicate of the cufflinks? He's basically like "Aera is so predictable." Lol

The highlight for me in last night's episode was OSH's dad requiring cornea to transplant.  Am guessing NJ's headache and cornea would later on play out significantly together.  NJ might have his chance at "redemption" afterall. 

Re cause of death of PSH's mom. I already said it before that it was likely accidental, as in many K-drama's where characters claim killing someone not because they actually did it but only because they feel responsible for the death.  

2 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

LMAO at SH pretending to be looking for her father in law. Her best acting. And her deleting messages and call logs lol At least Soo Ho told her about his tracker! It was clever of Soo Ho to bring his grandma with him since his dad was still thinking he was a baby lol He needed someone to get him in the car without a fight. 

Esther is forever annoying everyone lol I can't wait for SH to be in the house and acts as her hyungnim. Take full advantage, San Ha. 

PSH really made a duplicate of the cufflinks? He's basically like "Aera is so predictable." Lol

Both San Ha and PSH have gotten smarter :thumbsup:. I was happy with their teamwork. Even the dude who was spying on them didn't realize he got played lol:mrgreen:.

I'm waiting for that day lol. Grandma is already tired of Esther calling her precious grandson, Oppa, Oppa. Granny even called her a kid today lol:joy:. Everybody seems fed up with her:sweat_smile:.

Esther is like "You already made a copy":sweat_smile:. PSH indeed knows AR by now lol. And what's with AR telling NJ why San Ha didn't show up and come to her? What??? Mother in law, is she nuts?:skull:

@lu09 lmao She is as crazy as her son. SH doesn't owe her squat. They are insane. Though I think SH acted like she calmed down from her anger cause she sensed they were getting suspicious of her behavior and her and PSH clearly knew she was going to be watched. I loved their teamwork too. How are you gonna send just one dude to spy though? He thought he was slick hiding behind that tree lol 

@chrissydiva Tell me about it. They are absolutely crazy:crazy:. The only people who may have escaped from this madness in AR's bloodline is Dori who is under the protection of the family and the real PDK who is resting peacefully in his graveyard lol. Dude has it nice down there considering the fact that his own mother got him killed lol:sweat_smile:. True, she calmed down which is a good thing because NJ was getting suspicious. Funny how HY tells NJ that she is gonna kill San Ha lol. I'm like girl, you don't know what's coming for you:mrgreen:.The guy they hired is useless lol. I don't even know how he was able to hide behind that tree completely:sweat_smile:.

I kinda feel bad for Namjoon these late episodes. Idk why but he is madly in love and can’t figure out anything like he used to be smart before. And I think Namjoon will die in the end and his eyes will donate to Sanha’s father I guess. How do you guys think? :grin:

Everything is going like a flow now, writer nim please don’t give us a twist again. I’m sick of waiting and please punish the bad guys already! :sweatingbullets:

That man hiding behind a tree spying on OSH was hilarious the stupidest spy guy eight the worst hiding place he can find to spy on someone I’m surprised people walking past didn’t find him suspicious just randomly standing behind a tree :joy:

What a great husband and wife:expressionless:. One stabbed his sister in law accidentally because he wanted to check if PSH is his son while the other pushed her sister in law resulting on her head injury:crazy:. AR delivered the final blow<_<

So NJ told San Ha who the spy is lol. Dude really trusts her too much which will be his downfall:mrgreen:. Everyone in the Park's family now know that AR was the one who delivered the final blow. VC has some nerve to make a mess in AR's office. Doesn't he remember he started this mess? This won't have happened if he called the ambulance right away instead of running from the scene:crazy:

The scene I loved the most was PSH, his dad and Gun hugging each other. It makes you question how things would have turn out if their family members didn't mess up their lives in the beginning:pensive:. But then again, we won't have this drama lol:lol:.

So now PSH is having the upper hand here, I mean he got Sanha, Esther, the trio colleagues, Sandal, and his family including in laws on his side while KNJ has only OHY and Aera. I’m pleased to see the good guys stepping up their games and I was amazed on how they developed. Aera is the definition of evilness. She killed 3 people in this drama and is going to kill her son NJ in order to get an even number which is her lucky number I guess :joy:

LOL The only thing I got out of this is that PSH's mom had sexual relations with both brothers. A mess! Smh 

I do love how the good guys outsmarted the bad ones. I think NJ put himself as a collateral. Look at SH faking concerns for his safety lmao

@lu09 Did they establish that VC was trippin though? Like I don't need PSH questioning his paternity. And you're right. Just because Aera is the one who directly caused her death. VC should have called the ambulance after he accidentally stabbed her. He just left. He needs to have several seats!

@chrissydiva Imao lol. True, she has been with both guys lol:sweat_smile:. We need subs but I don't think so. The Park's looked more shocked at what AR did as usual so I don't think they questioned VC about his visit to YN's house:expressionless:. But I think YN was genuine when she told VC that PSH is her son with his brother. It didn't look like she was lying. 

Ohh so that's what he was signing at the end of the meeting lol:joy:. Dude has no idea what's coming for him:mrgreen:

Capture.jpg

credit @jihoon.2013 IG

https://www.instagram.com/jihoon.2013/

@kimdaehwi I totally agree with you about NJ dying and donating his eyes. He was obsessed with SH, and the only way she can forgive him is by donating his eyes, it is his way of repentance. If the writer uses this idea, I will be satisfied, because it is the only way NJ can atone for his sins and also it is the only way that SH will forgive him and maybe even feel pity for him like she did in the first episodes. Excellent thinking chingu!!!!!

What an episode! I love OSH acting all betrayed about them keeping secrets and all concerned about PSH father missing her acting as Jemma is absolutely amazing OSH and PSH are an amazing team love how KNJ, HY and CA have no idea what’s coming for them they think they are so smart funny that as they are the ones about to go doooown :joy: love a double agent Esther look at her running in out of breath to share that gossip 

Can't wait to watch their dowfall should buy popcorn for that -_- at least this time there was no awful spy hiding behind a tree spying on OSH

Look how cute KNJ is being his love for OSH is making him blind he screwed himself over now he gotta deal with the real bad guys 

actually when I think of it, SH's father lost his eyesight after losing his business, because of NJ. So I think the only way the writer can get NJ to pay for it is by donating his eyes to the father. I really forgot to mention that I really liked SH's father when I started watching :D

I really like the family theme in the drama, the complex characters, the motives behind people's actions, the chance for redemption, and how the person's background can affect his actions.

Archived