[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lu09 Looks like we got what we wanted. SH thrown in the water courtesy of HY lmao Also the runaway bride tomorrow.

SH family never disappoints. NJ is mental. I just can tell he was spewing BS at PSH. He really has this twisted reality that him and SH were in a relationship first when she was always married. Like WTF? 

26 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

@lu09 Looks like we got what we wanted. SH thrown in the water courtesy of HY lmao Also the runaway bride tomorrow.

SH family never disappoints. NJ is mental. I just can tell he was spewing BS at PSH. He really has this twisted reality that him and SH were in a relationship first when she was always married. Like WTF? 

Tell me about it. It's disgusting how he doesn't even realize WTH he is doing:crazy:. He is beyond mental:expressionless:

I know. They are crazy lol:mrgreen::joy:. Now we can finally move on from this amnesia BS. Tomorrow is gonna be funny lol:glasses:

The two men look like they are in a swimming competition. SH has some recollections in the waters so why does she still put on her wedding gown?

@lu09 The Oh's trio sure resembles the ghostbusters :lol:

@chrissydiva NJ is also an insecure & jealous person. He will take away possessions from people he envies without sense of guilt. He stole PDK's toy car as a boy & steals PSH's wife as an adult. 

8 hours ago, newyee said:

@chrissydiva NJ is also an insecure & jealous person. He will take away possessions from people he envies without sense of guilt. He stole PDK's toy car as a boy & steals PSH's wife as an adult. 

At least when he stole the car he was jealous that his half brother had everything. But really I don't quite understand why is he so obsessed about SH. I don't like the fact that his mother's love was not enough for him. At the beginning he had some excuse that his mother abandoned him, but later when they reconciled, he had a chance to stop his evil deeds.

But then when SH treated him kindly in the first episodes and told him he is nice and kind person, he was surprised. He didn't stop to think that SH had a kind heart by nature and she is ready to help anyone.

Still, I was hoping the writer didn't use this twist in the plot (SH losing her memory), because I remember in the first episodes, when NJ took SH to the hospital when she was pregnant, I felt he had a human side in him, also he sold his shares to AR to drop the charges against SH's family. I was hoping the writer develop this human side more, but I am disappointed.

As I said, a clear evil character would have been better, like Jo Aera, because it is easier to understand her. She is consistent.

Managed to find the episode with subs can’t believe she said “I trust him more than you” she’s so regretting those words in tomorrow’s episode :sweatingbullets: she’s seriously so stupid like even when she realised she saved Gun a year ago or when she overheard KNJ and HY conversation she still ignored all the signs until she fell into the water I mean girl what are you thinking :huh: her mum is so funny though moving furniture wanting to burn OSH clothes the real MVP :joy: HY and OSH fighting over Daniel is seriously the funniest thing ever bet Daniel feels happy having two women fight over hm more than he has in his entire life, too bad she fell in a pool and regained her memory, why did they call out her name and then jump in the pool clearly she’s not gonna answer  loved how they swam towards her though like Olympic althletes:joy: in the next episode we have OSH family going crazy and a runaway bride from her psychotic fiancé/fake husband 

6 minutes ago, Greta Masalskyte said:

Managed to find the episode with subs can’t believe she said “I trust him more than you” she’s so regretting those words in tomorrow’s episode :sweatingbullets: she’s seriously so stupid like even when she realised she saved Gun a year ago or when she overheard KNJ and HY conversation she still ignored all the signs until she fell into the water I mean girl what are you thinking :huh: her mum is so funny though moving furniture wanting to burn OSH clothes the real MVP :joy: HY and OSH fighting over Daniel is seriously the funniest thing ever bet Daniel feels happy having two women fight over hm more than he has in his entire life, too bad she fell in a pool and regained her memory, why did they call out her name and then jump in the pool clearly she’s not gonna answer  loved how they swam towards her though like Olympic althletes:joy: in the next episode we have OSH family going crazy and a runaway bride from her psychotic fiancé/fake husband 

She is going to regret quite alot she did ,ignore , said alot of stupid things to him especially.

You know what Chingus, I don't think the writer knows what he/she wants for NJ:mellow:. In my opinion @nohamahamoud2002, NJ is worse than his own mother. AR has always been straightforward person. She wants position and money and whoever stands her way, doesn't end well. NJ, how should I describe him, it's like he wants other people's stuff and if he can't get it, then they don't get to keep it either. Like@dramaninjasaid, he is already evil because of his deeds.The writer indeed messed up his character. Hopefully there is no NJ living in our world. That would be horrible:crazy:.

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

He is a totally evil character kidnapping is already evil enough.

He used the amnesia he cost as a way to get her he is disgusting sick person.

Yes I know. But I am just used to Bollywood movies, where the villain is so hateful clearly with no complications. This is my second daily drama. You have to admit that the writer deceived us in the first episodes, when NJ's character was mysterious. We didn't know he helped Esther in the face-off thing until episode 14 

@lu09 Aera is clear, that is why it is easier to understand her. But really my only conclusion now is that NJ is a psychopath. He is so frightening. He deceived the viewers and SH's family for some time in the first episodes. He showed his true colors in the second half of the drama, after LSH regained his memories 

About the Namjuns in this world, I met some, and they are so deceptive, that it took me a long time to figure them out after it is too late :(

Thank you friends for this enjoyable discussion. You are really making things clearer to me. I always get into trouble because I don't understand people quickly

@Greta Masalskyte Yeah she will. I always said that her regrets were going to be bigger than what PSH felt because it also involves her own kid. She blatantly ignored the signs. She never questioned anything at all. Her personality shift was confusing too. One day, she's a raging B, then the other she's nice lol While when her husband had amnesia, his personality never shifted the way hers did. At least when he was harsh to her, he sincerely regretted it. I can't say the same for her. If it smells and looks like a rat, it is a RAT! 

I guess we'll see if she is gonna pretend she still has amnesia to get them back or she will just charged at them straight on lol

what really made me laugh is when SH was in the swimming pool drowning, and PSH ran, he called her SH, while NJ called her Gemma, he really lied to himself for long that he believes her to be really Gemma :joy: (the logical thing is that in time of danger he would call her SH), he is so delusional and crazy. He is certifiably insane

This is so funny and ridiculous at the same time :joy:

I knew NJ said some BS to PSH. So he has hope that when SH remembers, she might pick him. Like.......WUT?

Let's recap, shall we? SH with all her functioning brain would choose to be with a man who changed her husband's face, kept him away from her for 5 yrs and kept lying to her face about it. Then he proceeded to try to keep her child away from her. After trying to go after her in laws, he tried to kill both her and her son. He kidnapped her and tried to pull a murder/suicide on her. Then he used her amnesia to use her to hurt her husband and still keeping her away from her son. I'm sure I forgot something but this is basically a summary. So he thinks that SH with all of her working functions would leave her husband for him???? Boi! Be gone! 

0-IIld-Tv-jpg.gif

SH is funny. The look on her face when she saw the wedding dress. No one is holding a gun to your face, sweetie. So she's going through the wedding to not look unethical due to the fact she's drawn to PSH. What kind of crap is that? Two people asked you if you loved the dude, you couldn't muster a yes. Do you think that the wedding could make you be attracted to Daniel? Yet still thinking about another man on your wedding day. 

Aera is funny. Is she really comparing the DK/Esther situation to NJ/SH??? Like in what universe are they the same? Like VC said, as a mom she shouldn't be doing this. She knows once SH recovers, it won't be a fairytale ending for her son. She's someone else's wife and a mother. Let alone she has thousand reasons to kill her said son. Talk about self centered pricks!

Hae Young is another case. She really didn't see it coming? Why did she agree to the marriage plan in the first place? Why didnt she marry him back then as a deal? At least she was useful today with the pool. And why is her real sis in a Korean hospital if they were both adopted in America?

I still wonder why is SH with her wedding dress if she had those flashbacks. Did she temporarily forget because she passed out? Anyway, at least she doesn't walk down the aisle *thank God*. Her and Soo Ho do need to have a wedding. They can afford it now lol 

Just watched ep with sub. SH is getting on my nerves with her stubbornness. It's this persistence that has helped her to get back LSH but it's exactly the same attribute that almost ruins her. NJ is half right to say SH might never get back to PSH when she recovers from amnesia but not because she will love NJ by then but because she will be too ashamed to go back to PSH. 

The plot is too dragging. I think the writer has given the villains too many victorious moments even if they are short-lived. Just waiting to see justice done & a happy ending.  

7 minutes ago, newyee said:

NJ is half right to say SH might never get back to PSH when she recovers from amnesia but not because she will love NJ by then but because she will be too ashamed to go back to PSH. 

LOL I really don't have time and patience for them to throw in noble idiocy in top of amnesia at this point. She will need to get over herself and go fight the bad guys instead of wallowing in self pity. She knows that there is another mole in the Aura lab. And all the other info she is at least aware of. 

Archived