[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

@lu09 @Ameera Ali  Esther is changing side for the benefit of DR & thus for herself but not for any part of a guilty conscience. She'll eventually get hurt by NJ & AR. But somehow it's interesting to see how she uncovers the many secrets while she eavesdrops, hides and scurrying around like a mouse.

Ep 77 preview:

LSH brings some (useless) cops with him and looks determined to save his grandparents when AR opens the gate. Her henchmen just outdo the cops

AR discusses with NJ about the in-laws & Esther eavesdrops as usual

NJ threatens chairman to sign a document (probably to step down & assign the post to NJ or AR) but granny says no while she's being taken away by the henchmen 

Chairman alone in the room & is about to tear the document when he suddenly stops (for granny's safety)

Esther (the spy) runs to LSH who is waiting somewhere & he asks her to pass a written message to chairman

VC sits with Oh family & says something which makes everyone look surprised

@Ameera Ali Your last edited post is super humorous!  Haha....

@lu09 I've a good laugh at yours too! And you're welcome as I know you're going to thank me for the preview.  I try to post the video before but I can't as it's not from youtube & I also think it's restricted

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I watched the whole raw and today was so slow:neutral:. I'll just state the main points:D.

The chairman and grandma are locked up in their house. We need subs to understand how AR ended up in NJ arms lol.

LSH knows the truth and went to the Park's house to talk to the chairman but meets Esther instead. He puts everything together and knows Esther joined the club for Dori and herself. Told her Dori is like a son to him but what about NJ? Nice one LSH:glasses:

There was some news published about the chairman resigning or ?????? and everyone looks shocked. VC is still being his useless self so nothing happened with him other than some men breaking in the Oh house looking for him:expressionless:

Esther and San Ha meet at the childcare and Esther decides to meet her Oppa to spill the beans. The family need proof that the chairman and grandma are locked up and safe at the same time so she takes a picture of them. AR catches her in the act. The EP ends with LSH at the Park's house with the police in tow:sweatingbullets:.

@newyee the written preview is better than nothing lol:D. I just don't understand why they don't post the preview along with the episode:unsure:. Indeed, Esther doesn't feel guilty at all for what she has done to LSH and the rest. It's all about getting her share in this family by using Dori name. But I have to say, she is a ticking bomb and she pretty much knows everything. I have a feeling she is gonna end up getting hurt at the end. 

@lu09 & @newyee  I don’t know about you girls , but I will need all the help to watch episode with sub tonight :joy:

0C8B07A6-C68B-4FAC-B258-6A55B994C29B.gif

@lu09 always Esther get caught because of her big shock eyes , that everyone been copying :mrgreen: - yesterday how cringy  was watching all these shock faces , for something they all know for months, LSH birth secret :lol:

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@lu09 & @newyee  I don’t know about you girls , but I will need all the help to watch episode with sub tonight :joy:

@lu09 always Esther get caught because of her big shock eyes , that everyone been copying :mrgreen:

You should have seen the way she shaked her head like a puppy in front of San Ha when she was dropping the bomb regarding NJ being AR's son lol:mrgreen:

At least watch it for Esther and her nine lives lol:sweat_smile::joy:. She always has been an interesting fella:tounge_xd:.

That face lol:mrgreen:. But where the hell is that cunning doctor though? He should have been done with that amount of money already:confused:.

That face lol:mrgreen:. But where the hell is that cunning doctor though? He should have been done with that amount of money already:confused:.

Planning his biggest thing , just imagine he comeback & bring DY with him in LSH face :mrgreen::joy:

NJ dropped dead 

AR running like crazy chicken 

Esther what make this drama interesting  for me , Did they send children to private school :joy:

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Planning his biggest thing , just imagine he comeback & bring DY with him in LSH face :mrgreen::joy:

NJ dropped dead 

AR running like crazy chicken 

Esther what make this drama interesting  for me , Did they send children to private school :joy:

Bwahahaha, that would be the biggest plot twist ever:scream::mrgreen:. Just thinking about it makes me excited lol:glasses::naughty:. Why didn't the writer go this route:bawling:

I think they just left the kids the same way as it was before. The kids became dependent on each other lol. Look at the way Chan is running to Dori and holding his hand lol:sweat_smile:. At least San Ha is thinking about Dori. She doesn't want Dori to get hurt when he finds out Chan is LSH real son. 

@Ameera Ali, @lu09 and @newyee, thanks, I am not sure if I have the energy to watch this episode, seem intense:lol: at my age, I don't want my blood pressure to spike:flushed: or keep remembering NJ/AR's face:weary:

The evil team  will have the upper hands for now, typical K-drama plot to fill the remaining episodes.  Not surprise that Ester switch alliance.

Have a wonderful day:wub:

I think they just left the kids the same way as it was before. The kids became dependent on each other lol.

Nice that SH & LSH can still afford the same school , maybe SH sister making big money of Eating online  , but sister need to be careful, it’s hard to find her man if she keep eating all these pizza boxes alone :joy:

@dulceres wishing u nice day as well darling :wub:

@Ameera Ali :lol: The Tom's cartoon! :lol:

I am actually thinking about Tom & Jerry when Tom steals something from Jerry just to have him retrieved it back ....eg LSH, Gun & VC.

@dulceres It's not stressful anymore but rather fun to watch even if the villains are acting up, after reading many funny/creative/witty/insightful/interesting posts from the chingus here. 

Mmm LSH shouldn't have brought rent-a-cops. They dont carry guns lol I must have missed when Aera became South Korea president. Where did she get all that power all of the sudden that she can even sneer at actual cops smh lol

To me, the villains are getting sloppy. It's like they don't actually have a plan. They just improvised as they go and in the process, they keep breaking the law. Can they get VC some clothes? How long is he gonna look like a patient? Ohhh  Dori was on today? I thought they threw him in the closet. Esther cracks me up with her "oppa, oppa" and using her little voice to get him to forgive her for the upteenth time. She still acts like he still sees her as a little sister. Rotten snake! 

so AR angry with the grandfather because

E0B5DD20-E040-4090-9004-759739483C4D.gif

her father committed suicide :mrgreen: how rich is that, why blame other for something he happily done  , but loved how delusional  her arguments are the grandfather betrayed his childhood friend for something everyone do according to AR :joy: - she most have been drugged in 19 / 20 centuries , she didn’t know is illegal to get bribes, but who I am to argue with crazy richard simmons like her 

517A7C61-A747-4E62-869C-ACC099BCCE20.png

B71A5714-D7F3-40B2-952D-79AA34BB379E.png

My support jumper for Esther :joy::mrgreen:

086A8AA7-B11B-4E5D-89D7-AE7B8BDCB92B.jpg

... I hope she live for another day to tell her story - SH asking for more evidence was pushing her to limit :sweat_smile:

this week Esther playlists music should be this :mrgreen:

FF9E2361-3D08-4816-A6F0-E0049453EABE.gif

From the clips today, Snow White was useful lol:joy:. He was leading LSH and the rest of the Oh family what to do. I'm gonna change his name later on if he continues to do a good deed lol:sweat_smile::mrgreen:.

It seems that AR and NJ are trying to persuade one of the share holders. Looks like he wants a painting from the Park's house or Aura gallery ????. Whatever it is, LSH and future brother in law are in the truck carrying the painting. Looks like they are up to something:confused:

@newyee , @lu09 can’t stop laughing How rude AR is , 

15561071791556107170.gif

... You cant go inside our home :joy:

15561072591556107245.gif

... Yes I can  :mrgreen:

15561074071556107391.gif

Oops , the only way to survive  , live with the  police for ever :joy: 

Spoiler

15561078101556107804.gif

kkkk , these police men are annoying :lol:

@lu09 @Ameera Ali I haven't got a chance to watch today's episode but I can't stop laughing at how Snow White is gonna change name soon; & this caption: "Oops , the only way to survive  , live with the  police for ever"!   But looking at this same clip...after the greenhorn policeman finished memorising his line, there seemed to be a Man in Black pulling hard at him. Can these cops really take on those MIBs?

1 minute ago, newyee said:

@lu09 @Ameera Ali I haven't got a chance to watch today's episode but I can't stop laughing at how Snow White is gonna change name soon; & this caption: Oops , the only way to survive  , live with the  police for eve  But looking at this same clip...after the greenhorn policeman finished memorising his line, there seemed to be a Man in Black pulling hard at him. Can these cops really take on those MIBs?

This is where it gets funny lol. After they finished talking, the men in black started checking the rooms lol:mrgreen:. Even living with the police is not helping this family at all:joy:

Archived