[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

@mizkorea  Dunno why I can't stop giggling when I read about the eyes donation. (It's possible since NJ indirectly causes SH dad's blindness). Maybe it reminds me of @Ameera Ali mentioning SH dad's cute eyes earlier :D; & I am also thinking if that happens, it'll be pretty scary having NJ eyes staring at SH's households for as long as SH dad lives :sweatingbullets:.  (just kidding, there's no whole eyeball transplantation but only the cornea)

@Ameera Ali Indeed NJ is crazy. He hates AR so much he wants to destroy her & yet they are putting on a clown show together now, which upon their success will continue Part II of their hostility. So cartoon-like. 

I wonder what LSH will do after he finds VC in the hospital? Will he:

1. Call the police? (but they are useless)

2. Call chairman? (he won't want to shock this old man)

3. Take a wefie with VC as proof ? (chairman will accuse him of kidnap instead)

4. Ask San Dal to help move VC away? (best solution?)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am also thinking if that happens, it'll be pretty scary having NJ eyes staring at SH's households for as long as SH dad lives :sweatingbullets:

That give me creep , worried  about my DoRi for second  , I don’t care about the other :mrgreen:

..  I miss that child , need more scenes about him :love:

@newyee  the rate story going , if we ask NJ remember you love SH :smirk:, his reply would be like what love :hushed: , so his love / hate around everyone is like a dice , one time we get this , other time we got the other  :mrgreen::joy:

@lu09 it would have been fun, if SH sister fall for NJ :joy: - these writer don’t like my crazy in love story line :mrgreen:

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

That give me creep , worried  about my DoRi for second  , I don’t care about the other :mrgreen:

..  I miss that child , need more scenes about him :love:

@newyee  the rate story going , if we ask NJ remember you love SH :smirk:, his reply would be like what love :hushed: , so his love / hate around everyone is like a dice , one time we get this , other time we got the other  :mrgreen::joy:

@lu09 it would have been fun, if SH sister fall for NJ :joy: - these writer don’t like my crazy in love story line :mrgreen:

I guess NJ was attracted to SH's kind nature unlike all the people around him. He wanted to have a different life but the evil side in him is stronger esp. feelings of revenge

CTFU at NJ hightailing out of there when the results were out lol And grandma has the audacity to now look for LSH? No, ma'am, why don't you keep Nam Joonah with you since you were ready to move in with him? Flip flopping grandparents he doesn't need. And in the preview, NJ is in the house. What lies are they gonna try to pull again? Smh 

The mole was the dude with the glasses, not the other guy it seems. He's cancelled for life. He always looked like a weasel.

It's so quiet here today. I can't watch the entire episode. 

Ep 76 preview:

Chairman, granny, NJ, AR & Esther in park's house. AR says something that makes granny bend down in anguish

VC stands up beside his bed with LSH. He feels pain or giddiness & LSH helps him onto the bed. SH & her dad come into the room. LSH in tears looking at a sleeping VC.

LSH is outside Park's house. Esther asks AR & NJ what to do. Esther goes alone to meet LSH. He tells her something about NJ & chairman. She goes back in & seems to hide something from AR. She is walking up the stairs when she overhears AR & NJ planning something & she looks back. (Is she jumping ship to be LSH's spy?)

Watched with subs. Finally everything is out.

Chairman did the DNA test and it came out negative. Grandma as usual had her regular dizzy spells<_<. It seems like they pulled this Sh""t up so that the chairman focuses on this matter instead of what's going on in his company. The fact that AR told the chairman in his face that she is the one who told NJ to do this "Eldest grandson thing" says it all. This is just stupid. Now that these trio have taken over the house, it seems like the chairman and grandma will be camping with the OH family in the near future if they escape from the trio alive lol. Well, as long as NJ doesn't remember the OH family house belongs to him lol:joy::mrgreen:.

So it was glasses guy who was the traitor. At least, the other two workers seemed nice enough to defend their boss and don't believe this Sh"t that is going around:sweatingbullets:.

Since LSH now knows that he is the eldest grandson and that AR and NJ are working together, he is bound to clean up his family's mess:sweat_smile:. This mother and son duo just digged their own graveyards lol. You just don't touch his family members :mrgreen:. Look at the work of art he learned from this duo and applied in the hospital when he rescued sleeping Snow White lol. He learned how to avoid the CCTV and pretend that he wasn't there:glasses::joy:.

And did NJ just told the people cleaning LSH office to sterilize it lol? Even his touch and his breath? Dude, how do you clean that up:joy:

So Snow White woke up from his dreams :expressionless:. Too late buddy:thumbsdown:. Now if you can do all of us a favor and start talking on how you ended up holding that thing in your hand while your sister in law was lying in blood, it would be great.

@newyee thanks for the preview as always:wub:. I was late at work today and didn't get to watch the full episode lol:sweatingbullets:

@chrissydiva It was hilarious how he ran from the hospital lol:mrgreen:. The only redeeming thing about granny today was that slap that she gave to NJ at the end. It was so satisfying:grin::naughty:.

@nohamahamoud2002 Thanks for the clips:mrgreen:.

Ep 75 was a good one, certainly much much better than what we had over the last two weeks. Looks like the writers are off the slump.

As @lu09 said, finally everything is out. Almost everything except the truth on evil mother & son, and as a minor storyline, the whereabouts of LSH's father. 

From the preview, we may yet see Esther vindicating herself if she becomes the crucial snitch against AR & NJ.  Makes me look forward to tonight's episode. 

My reaction 

F9676060-2997-4789-A008-290AA055EDF6.jpg

* how magically is AR’s power , if she is that powerful she should’ve taken over long time ago , rather than bored as with seeing her bugging the chairman for her son  many times  :mrgreen:

She is walking up the stairs when she overhears AR & NJ planning something & she looks back. (Is she jumping ship to be LSH's spy?)

Poor thing , she need to run  :joy:

4741AD26-BDD7-4924-8AD1-14A01B187663.gif

LOL Chairman being hostage in his own home. He really is toothless. LSH looked full of rage though. I need him to channel that rage real good. He better be ready to fight dirty with dirty. I'm wondering how they are gonna get out of that mess. It ain't looking good. I'll blame VC who finally decided to wake up. If only, he opened his mouth earlier. Now his wife took all of his money. She got his parents hostage and set him and LSH to be arrested. 

Poor LSH! Now he knows about his bio family and at the same time, found out his mom has been dead since he was a baby. 

@lu09 hana he did learn with the "how to hide and delete CCTV". Their house is not safe either to be hiding the VC since the police is searching for him. They forgot that everyone just barges in. LSH only has his sidekick with him. Though I love their teamwork today, but they will need power. The chairman is not looking good in that front lol

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

So Snow White woke up from his dreams :expressionless:. Too late buddy:thumbsdown:. Now if you can do all of us a favor and start talking on how you ended up holding that thing in your hand while your sister in law was lying in blood, it would be great.

@newyee thanks for the preview as always:wub:. I was late at work today and didn't get to watch the full episode lol:sweatingbullets:

@chrissydiva It was hilarious how he ran from the hospital lol:mrgreen:. The only redeeming thing about granny today was that slap that she gave to NJ at the end. It was so satisfying:grin::naughty:.

@nohamahamoud2002 Thanks for the clips:mrgreen:.

You are welcome chingu :)

I like snow white metaphor :D

The Granny is ever fainting as usual, I don't know why I find it funny :D

And Why is DNA a recurrent topic in kdrama dailies? And usually it has to be forged :D

There are some funny moments while watching ep 75 with sub:

LSH manages to sneak into VC's ward as the two bodyguards go to the washroom TOGETHER. (Slaphead emoji pls)

Chairman asking "There's only one necklace, but two owners?"

SH mom wants to tag along for the DNA test & NJ says "Are you watching a monkey in the zoo?" (Yeah or a clown in the circus)

SH's sis advances toward San Dal and he shifts his body away. (Get ahold of yourself gal)

For the first time, it's useless when chairman shouts "Take NJ to the police! Isn't anyone there? Don't you hear me?" (For once, there's total silence)

From the clips today, Esther found out NJ is AR's son.  LSH talked some sense to her and she changed sides after she found out the secret. She dropped the bomb to Oh family and VC but they don't believe her with her history of lies lol:sweat:. They want the DNA test that she saw:confused:. Why do I have a feeling she is gonna ended up getting hurt?

@lu09  she sorry what she done , that make it right , isn’t :joy:

15560210191556021003.gif

@newyee & @dulceres

15560214181556021402.gif

how funny the role change , of course the grandfather asking him why this seem similar :joy::mrgreen:

@nohamahamoud2002

15560218371556021815.gif

I hate you for months , but now mommy you can’t go upstairs without me helping you :joy: even AR’s feel is over the top and say it’s alright , I can manage :lol:

* I feel is the end of the road for me with this drama , if the sub not make sense to me tonight , I will take break from it for a while 

16 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@lu09  she sorry what she done , that make it right , isn’t :joy:

@newyee & @dulceres

how funny the role change , of course the grandfather asking him why this seem similar :joy::mrgreen:

I hate you I hate for months , now mommy u can’t go upstairs without me helping you :joy:

- even AR’s feel is over top and say it’s alright , I can manage :lol:

It was after she did the calculation in her head lol:mrgreen:. But In the end, she got caught as usual lol :sweat:. AR always knows Esther is up to something when she starts to jump around easily and says "You scared me Omonii":expressionless:.

Ugh what's wrong with NJ these days? I thought it was grandma who needed the helping hand not AR lol. Indeed, he is getting way too touchy with mommy dearest and she is clearly enjoying it :mrgreen:

Archived