[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

@UnniSarah, Tiffany is not really NJ’s aunt.  I think she just told them that so they would call him.  Tiffany is desperate for money and evidently NJ has helped her before.  He is somehow involved in the baby adoption/kidnapping situation going on between Chan and Dori.  NJ is an orphan and had no relatives that he knew of accept AR.  It is looking more like Dori is SH and Soo Ho’s son.   The mother agreed for the baby to be adopted to the family that was rich so his health problem  could be fixed.  When the adoption fell through, the agency did not do the necessary paperwork for Esther to take the baby. The adoption agency is at fault.   So technically, the baby was not adopted and is still SH and Soo Ho’s child.  They have the right to take him back, once they finally determine which one is the real son.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Esther , she make me laugh every time :joy: , the way she expected everyone to believe her story is unbelievable :mrgreen:

2E459833-10F6-4BA5-B624-9EC1425DEEEA.jpg

... nothing much , the crazy woman comeback saying I stole something else :D

353CD7D3-6F2B-4F2B-85FC-DCCABF0EDE07.jpg

.. it’s that crime , look at my innocent eyes :sweat_smile:

8644486D-E2AF-46E8-BDA1-C7D1470FB4AF.jpg

.. This is not a deja vu , AR why are u quite, dont you see me sinking  :D

I think AR will think Chan her grandchild, it will turn out to be DoRi twins. 

NJ is an orphan and had no relatives that he knew of accept AR.

But didn’t Esther told AR in some episodes back when she questioned her about NJ background , that he got a relatives , after his dad death he was send from home to home until he come to orphanage as they didn’t want him . So she may turn to be one of these members family that send him to orphanage Or I should be wrong :D 

Oh God, these adults tossing the child left and right, what the hell is wrong with them?

Esther takes Dori from the airport and goes into hiding. She gets found by LSH and San Ha and she locks herself in a room with Dori. She keeps telling the child that LSH is not your father and your real dad is dead. What away to break a news to a 5 year child<_<. Poor kid officially hates Esther lol:lol:. He escapes while she is on the phone with grandma and he finds his way back to LSH and San Ha. They take him away while the chairman goons drag Esther to the Park's household. 

My eyes must have been playing tricks on me because I saw AR drop the bomb this time in the Park's household and told the family that Dori might not be their grandchild:scream::joy:. She is doing a DNA test and whatever results she got, in the preview, everybody looks shocked. 

Oh God, these adults tossing the child left and right, what the hell is wrong with them?

15543777451554377738.gif

... love when three adult fight over one child :tounge_wink: :joy: DoRi the most  unloyal child ever I see  in Kdrama . But poor SH don’t know what she sighing up for,  DORI like to take other people thing , never know to keep a secret, always telling a lie . Can she handle it , if Chan really Esther child she win the lottery for once :mrgreen:

15543793601554379354.gif

Love AR  , now she going around taking other people children because she think it’s her grandchild :joy: but I can’t fault her logic , when there is no police or law that can stop her , @lu09 & @newyee  one of you get a popcorns it getting hilarious now, until we wait for DNA result  . :joy:

40 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

... love when three adult fight over one child :tounge_wink: :joy: DoRi the most  unloyal child ever I see  in Kdrama . But poor SH don’t know what she sighing up for,  DORI like to take other people thing , never know to keep a secret, always telling a lie . Can she handle it , if Chan really Esther child she win the lottery for once :mrgreen:

Love AR  , now she going around taking other people children because she think it’s her grandchild :joy: but I can’t fault her logic , when there is no police or law that can stop her , @lu09 & @newyee  one of you get a popcorns it getting hilarious now, until we wait for DNA result  . :joy:

Bwahahaha my popcorn is ready lol:joy:. I can't believe she took Chan like that lol. We thought San Ha was worse but AR is worse than her lol:sweat_smile:

But now that AR is doing DNA for both kids, we get to find out if they are twins or not. Let's keep our fingers crossed lol. 

AR taking Chan like that was the most ridiculous thing of today's episode. Wasn't Chan blood type O too? So wrong kid again. Someone needs to tell her that her grandchild is long gone.  I am surprised she told the truth about Do Ri. Esther loves that child, my foot! Who the hell says to a kid that his dad is dead like that?? I'm glad he rebuked her lol He's always been Team Dad anyway. 

7 minutes ago, lu09 said:

But now that AR is doing DNA for both kids, we get to find out if they are twins or not. Let's keep our fingers crossed lol. 

All I am thinking is , what we gonna do the next 57 episodes that left , if we find the result now , 

AR need to calm down , don’t rush it , let’s us enjoy SH craziness, Esther fake expression .

I can’t stop laughing when SH said to family DoRi is left handed he most be my son , wow I could be her daughter too :joy: , I am left handed  with 20 years extra on the age but who counting :tounge_wink:

16 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

AR taking Chan like that was the most ridiculous thing of today's episode. Wasn't Chan blood type O too? So wrong kid again. Someone needs to tell her that her grandchild is long gone.  I am surprised she told the truth about Do Ri. Esther loves that child, my foot! Who the hell says to a kid that his dad is dead like that?? I'm glad he rebuked her lol He's always been Team Dad anyway. 

The ridiculous thing is , grandmother, she need to stop call people on phone , probably stop give ridiculous advice . Grandfather need to sort her out & these bunch of security that didn’t know how to keep toilet paper save :joy:

@lu09 again Esther proofs she dump , she forget to turn he phone off . Poor NJ for partner with Tiffany and Esther , these two are dump & dumper :joy::mrgreen: , English name not bringing luck for him at all :D

21 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

Tell me about it:sweatingbullets:. Now Tiffany knows who AR really is and might spill the beans on her if she tries to take Chan again. To think that she was the real aunt of NJ. 

Ok, from the way NJ reacted to Esther after he asked if she took San Ha' s child, the dude looked pissed off lol. He asked her straight if she took San Ha son and Esther is like how did you know Oppa?:expressionless: 

@Ameera Ali tell me about it lol. I feel sorry for NJ sincerely:mrgreen:. The dude probably wants to run them over with a truck of doom:joy:. They messed up completely :naughty: and I love it lol. 

@lu09 Yeah NJ definitely doesnt know anything so how the hell did she treat a sick kid? Did the Park treat him once she provided "proof" he was DK's son? I cracked up when NJ was yelling  and asking her if she was human to be taking someone's baby. Dude! You changed someone's face without their permission! You don't get to judge your partner in crime lol

@chrissydiva since NJ is not involved in this mess, his aunt, Tiffany definitely is.

- Tiffany got paid 5 years ago and she was supposed stay in the USA. 

- She is the aunt of NJ.

- Dori and Chan were born 5 years ago. Dori is a healthy child while Chan had a heart surgery.

- The child that was given away for adoption by San Ha mom had a heart problem. 

- Tiffany adopted a child 5 years ago. Esther and her know each other. 

- Esther's son, Dori is LSH and San Ha's real son. 

Yep, something went wrong 5 years ago with the children and Tiffany and Esther are the main culprits. 

When I heard what NJ said to Esther, I was laughing hard lol. He still thinks they are a different level lol:joy:.

I was on the train just now watching ep 63 & reading the comments here. It was hard to control my giggles. You guys have the BEST humour !! 

Ep 64 preview:

Esther being dragged to Park's home and chairman & VC questions her about DR blood type issue

LSH carries/smuggles DR to SH's home, much to SH mum's delight

AR tells Esther she will be performing DNA test (?) 

DR (the most unfaithful kid in kdrama) hugging SH's dad

The directors gather around talking about NJ while he's in his office looking ready to kill

AR gets a fax copy of the DNA test result looking uptight and with hands shaking after reading it

LSH receives a hp message and looks stunned (Did AR send him the result?)

SH snatches his hp and reads with popping eyes (they always troll us with those stunned expressions which are hard to tell if they mean good or bad news)

:wub:reading all the comments,  thanks to all:blush:.  

Whoaa!!! Tiffany is truly NJ's aunt, she is the sister of NJ's Dad.  No wonder Ae Ra had connections her Dad used to be Minister of Finance from what the Chairman said a lot of corruptions happened under his watched, not surprised the way  Ae Ra turned out.  Chairman seems to have an inkling that AR is the one behind the release of NJ/Ester, but; VC tend to disagree, he will be in for a big surprise when everything get reveal:dissapointed_relieved:

I think LSH/OSH did a DNA test with Do Ri.   Ae Ra request a DNA test using Noah's/VC toothbrush,  I will not be surprised if turns out positive cause LSH and VC are blood related.

Looks like we will know the results tomorrow!!!  I am not going to guess, writer nim is trolling all of us.:sweatingbullets:

Tiffany is thinking about Ae Ra, will she be the one to reveal the truth about AR and NJ relationship?  :lol:.  NJ is getting ready for the Board of Directors meeting and working behind the scenes to intimidate some of the Directors with his thugs/minions.

You were right.  I didn't remember that part.  Today's episode proved that Tiffany really is NJ's aunt.  AR is doing a DNA test on Dori and her husband.  If he is SH and Soo Ho's son it will match to her husband since Soo Ho is the missing heir.  SH and Soo Ho are also doing a DNA test on Soo Ho and Dori.  From the preview for tomorrow's episode it looks like Dori may not be Gun.  Then whose baby is he?  Is Chan their son?  Still keeping us guessing here. 

NJ is one dark pot calling Esther the kettle black.

Esther and AR have so far gotten some retribution for their evil-doings but NJ has none yet. His only virtue is having a soft spot for disadvantaged kids.

Strangely, the ending with SH saying ' Soo Ho, we found him' doesn't really impress me. All along it seems she has been expecting to get her child back as if he is lost or stolen. All fingers are pointing at Esther when it is more of SH mom's fault to give up Gun for adoption in the first place else Esther will never have the opportunity to take Gun (assuming DR is Gun). I know Esther deserves it but SH's mom is spared too easily. It also suggests that one has the right to choose which family she wishes for her child to be adopted. 

I finally watched with Eng Sub and this episode was hilarious lol:joy:. I have no words to describe about the craziness that these women  are pulling in this drama lol:sweat_smile:

Dori is absolutely something :smirk:lol.To think that he got attached to LSH that quickly and can discard the woman who raised him. But then again, Esther brought this to herself so she deserves it :glasses:.

So the chairman finds out that AR tried to shoot NJ with a gun. So VC doesn't believe she released NJ and discarded the video evidence:crazy:. But It seems like the prosecutor that released NJ from the prosecution office used to work for AR's dad and was included in some smuggling case 10 years ago in Aura Auction. Well, this sounds fishy. 

Did AR forget that LSH is her husband's nephew? That DNA test is useless to do unless this is how the family or LSH finds out about being related to the family. 

So NJ is absolutely not related to the children fiasco. In fact, he sounds pissed off that Esther involved innocent children in this. Now, it was interesting when he asked if this is the child from back then to Tiffany, but she hesitated to answer him back. Do you guys think that he doesn't know his aunt adopted a child? 

@newyee you know what, I can't blame San Ha

for her behaviour. In fact, I'm surprised she hasn't lost her mind completely. The mom is the main culprit however the fact that Esther was involved in this and is not telling where the child was adopted to, made them shift the whole blame to Esther. Indeed, the mom is spared easily and there is nothing we can do about it:persevere:. I wish at least one drama does it differently:weary:.

This show is  unintentionally funny. The game of pingpong with those kids was hilarious well maybe not for the kids. Lol Do Ri is a turncoat. He turned on Esther real quick when he has known LSH for not even a year lol The way he looked for that opportunity to hightail out of there. Those bodyguards are the most useless. Why are they listening to Esther to go after LSH/SH? Those two running out of there with the kid though lmao Gotta love LSH using the "legal guardian" when that legal guardian has been dead for 5 years. Lol

SH should hold her horses though. You can't just say you found Gun without a DNA testing. I'm still not convinced myself and that preview didnt help. Chan hasn't been tested yet and he's the only one we know for sure who had heart issues. SH didn't connect with Dori the way she did Chan at least IMO. She only paid him dust due to Esther acting fishy and her dad throwing that theory out there.

Esther is still the dumbest villain. She should have just lied and send them in a wild goose chase instead of acting frantic and trying to flee with the kid. She always gives herself away just like she did with LSH. 

I didn't understand either why Aera is not testing herself with Do Ri. Of course if DR was Gun, he would be related to the VC since they are blood related. Unless there is test who would specifically say the blood relation then even then does she want to hand a test that would say "VC is the great-uncle"? lol

@lu09 @chrissydiva  I remember someone mentioned VC is a foster son and has no blood relation to LSH's dad who is chairman's bio son? I think that's how DK has AB blood type while LSH has O. 

Yeah, soon DR will address SH as his mum and Esther will be forgotten. But hopefully he grows up to be a loyal person like LSH :D

Oh, I interpreted NJ's question about 'is this the child from back then' as 'adopted from back then'. Think you are right that NJ doesn't know Tiffany suffers from miscarriage. But what is the reason he wants her to never show her face to him again and has to stay in US?

I am thinking SH should be more prepared to never get back her child since Gun should have been adopted legally by a family after 5 years. If DR is indeed Gun which I think so, SH is lucky it was Esther who took Gun. Otherwise no family will agree to return her child. 

Dori is a normal k-drama kid.  When one is missing a parent, it's always "every kid has a father/mother and i don't.  My greatest wish is to have father/mother".  LSH fulfilled his greatest wish coming back as his "Dad". Dori always said LSH is his most favourite person in the whole world with Esther as no. 2.

I know he is only a kid but I dunno why I just don't like the little guy.  I hope Chan turns out to be their child! Chan is adorable. 

@newyee If I recall correctly, VC was the son of Chairman's mistress.  Not a foster or adopted kid.  AR taunted him with that twice.  That he would not be in this position if his brother, Chairman's legitimate son (LSH's Dad) was still alive.  

Archived