[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

And just when I was enjoying their scene with their "kid" , that lady went and confirmed that Esther is the one who took the baby.  

Now are they gonna focus on Do Ri if Esther is not cooperative? Well if they test him, they better use Sanha's DNA instead of Soo Ho. He might still be his uncle though I don't know if a paternal match will be high with an uncle. 

And the VC is too much. He's out there giving San Ha's land and stuffs under "compensation" excuse for her suffering under Esther yet he is still keeping his mouth shut about LSH being the true heir. He needs several seats. I don't find him commendable for his actions, though not gonna lie I enjoyed what it did to Aera. The chairman is indeed generous with his shares and if her dead son didn't get any, maybe it's because he amounted to nothing lol

Maybe I need to rewatch earlier episodes, but is the chairman's other son really dead dead? Lol I just got confused when Aera said when she took the baby, her brother in law was nowhere to be found and only the wife was dead inside the house. Unless it was an error in translation or his body was found later. This show just likes to mirror parents and their kids lol

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@chrissydiva Esther and Tiffany knew each other.  SH's kid could have been passed to Tiffany for adoption. Esther was nervous when she thought she saw Tiffany.

I am for the DNA test between LSH & DR. If it's a match, be it an uncle or father, SH is not going to sit still and Esther will have to prove otherwise. Assuming DR is indeed Esther's, then LSH will suspect that he is one of the Parks. 

There's no reason for VC to keep the secret. He can make his parents very happy that their eldest grandson is still alive. AR is mentally stable now and is still calculative about distributing some of Park's wealth to LSH. VC is too coward to confess. 

Anyway AR is digging her own grave to free NJ. 

I am also wondering why AR says VC's bro is no where to be found then. 

Finally caught up with it. I have to say, I didn't expect Esther's involvement with the children to come out so soon. Not that I'm complaining lol:sweatingbullets:. So this can go 3 ways: the children are fraternal twins; they got switched out accidentally or purposely; or Dori is Esther's son and Chan is LSH and San Ha's son. Whichever way it goes, the children are the ones who will pay the price thanks to their stupid family members:expressionless:.

So Chan's current mom, Tiffany, was in a abusive relationship with her second husband. The poor child witnessed the whole abuse and got blood phobia along with OCD. Not to mention, his fear for men. I'm completely pissed off:rage:. However, is it just me or the poor child already knows he is adopted? 

Now, since Esther was involved with the child's adoption, how come NJ doesn't know a thing about it? Considering the fact that he wanted AR to suffer permanently, there is no way he would allow her to keep an actual heir, right? After all, he changed someone else's face to match her precious dead son; or as usual, I am reading too much into this lol. 

@chrissydiva@newyee The VC needs to open his damn mouth before LSH finds out about it in the worst possible way. Compensating San Ha for the trouble she went through thanks to Esther won't do a thing. The more he keeps his mouth shut, the more AR and NJ can hurt both LSH and San Ha. And yeah, the woman just digged her own graveyard lol:D. I can't believe she called the chief prosecutor to ask for a favor. Did she forgot that the chairman has connections too? And one more thing, is the family forgetting something? Esther is not their daughter in law legally. I was shaking my head when the VC told San Ha that she went through trouble thanks to my daughter in law. I'm like, when did Esther married the dead son?:sweat_smile:

I'm curious about what really happened to LSH real parents. Maybe AR doesn't want to tell VC about the real cause of death. So basically, she lied I guess. I didnt watch the first few eps but I thought I heard they died in a car accident:(. Maybe I'm mixing up with some other drama :sweat:.

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

I'm curious about what really happened to LSH real parents. Maybe AR doesn't want to tell VC about the real cause of death. So basically, she lied I guess. I didnt watch the first few eps but I thought I heard they died in a car accident:(. Maybe I'm mixing up with some other drama :sweat:.

When VC was told to look for LSH recently, I think he mentioned that LSH's house was burgled before he was kidnapped. I was thinking the burglary was schemed 

by AR.

6 hours ago, lu09 said:

So Chan's current mom, Tiffany, was in a abusive relationship with her second husband. The poor child witnessed the whole abuse and got blood phobia along with OCD. Not to mention, his fear for men. I'm completely pissed off:rage:. However, is it just me or the poor child already knows he is adopted? 

Now, since Esther was involved with the child's adoption, how come NJ doesn't know a thing about it? Considering the fact that he wanted AR to suffer permanently, there is no way he would allow her to keep an actual heir, right? After all, he changed someone else's face to match her precious dead son; or as usual, I am reading too much into this lol. 

Sorry to cut your post, anyway, I love Tiffany,:blush: it shows that she loves her adopted son, but I think he is the child of SH because of his heart problems, I know that SH has suffered, but I hope that Tiffany will also remain the mother and that they will not remove the child or that the writers will kill her, I do not want, but it's hard to see that

Esther and NJ got released. VC thinks NJ has connections but wait until he finds out it was his wife who released them both. 

San Ha has got some nerve to tell her husband of all people to drop the charges against Esther so that she can tell them where the child is:rage:. When he finally agree to it, Esther was already out. LSH reaction to dear mommy giving his son away was absolutely the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life. 

Yep, officially Dori is LSH and San Ha's son. San Ha dad put two and two together and told his family that Esther might have lost her child and could have raised Gun to get in the family. I think they did the DNA test on Dori with LSH. And ohh, NJ doesn't seem to know a thing about the kids. But I think he does know who Tiffany is. 

Did the children do a DNA test in school? What's with the "O" in both child's record? Esther and Tiffany are trying to pretend that they don't know each other in front of AR. 

EP ended with San Ha trying to get in the Park's house and Esther stopping her. San Ha should not give Esther the benefit of doubt. Did she forgot Esther changed her husband's face? Why say, she couldn't have done this to a child? 

@lu09 I do not seem to get it that DR is officially SH's child without eng sub. I am of the impression that it hasn't been confirmed yet. 

The 'O' refers to the kids' blood type. The paper should be a health check report conducted by the kindergarten. 

Ep 62 preview:

-SH & Esther went inside chairman's house. Esther is holding DR but he's soon to be led away by the helper. Chairman asking a question and AR seems to answer him. (Did SH tell him DR is her kid, just like DK1 is her husband? LOL. So many people belonging to her from that household)

-AR double-checks the DNA report of DK/DR in her room (I guess) and looks satisfied but soon she begins to doubt

-SH family tells LSH they suspect DR is Gun (I guess)

-NJ gatecrashes into what seems to be a power lunch between the directors. They try to ignore him and later he casts them a sneaky smile (which I wish I could give him a tight slap)

-DK searches and finds Esther's maternity appointment card ( I think) in her bedroom

-DK & SH goes to a hospital with the card to gather info

-Esther in a cab looking worried and suddenly she sees someone?

@newyee @chrissydiva

The reason why I was convinced that Dori was the missing child is because of the way Esther kept telling herself that Dori was her son in this episode. That was highly suspicious. But like you Chingus said, there might be a catch:). Thanks for the written preview as always:wub:

Ohh so that was a DNA test. Wait, if both kids are O type, then what does this mean? 

And in the written preview, you said AR checks the DNA report of PDK and Dori. Did she forgot that her son died already? And yeah, knowing San Ha personality, she probably dropped another bomb in the Park's house lol:joy:. However this time, the good thing is that they would be highly suspicious and  investigate her claims properly. 

9 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@newyee @chrissydiva

The reason why I thought Dori was the missing child is because of the way Esther kept telling herself that Dori was her son in this episode. That was highly suspicious. But like you Chingus said, there might be a catch:).

Ohh so that was a DNA test. Wait, if both kids are O type, then what does this mean? 

Lol we are back to the twin theory lolol The writer is really trolling us. Maybe Sanha was not keeping up with her checkups since she was looking for hubby,  who knows. I have seen women neglecting their prenatal appointments.  We just need some flashbacks of what happened, right now we are just guessing. 

Was NJ the first husband of Tiffany? Lol she said the second one was abusive. Her telling Esther to keep it a secret from that she's back. Mmmh

The VC is not talking about who LSH is because he is ashamed and embarrassed that all of this started with AR. But the only way for him to clear that shame is to tell the truth of who LSH is and who initially threw him away. There is no doubt that LSH will end up finding out the truth of his relationship to that family in the worst possible way. Either he will figure it out based on DNA (he was/is a doctor) or he will over hear a conversation between the VC and AR that will lead to the truth. NO birth secret ever last long. Its the same with NJ and AR someone will expose who he really is to her. Just like Do Ri and Chan's birth origins. People are way too fast and loose with children in this drama. Have no qualms of changing children's fate or parents to suit their needs. 

A lot of the issues could be resolved if the VC would tell his father who LSH is. He does not need to tell his mom just tell his father that since he thought LSH died he told him the child died. But now that LSH is alive all should be good. And I am sorry but t he first thing I would have done was have my face changed back or different. There is still the legal actions of him being dead when he is not and his ID to clear up.I hope he does not plan to continue living under DK's face or name.

The VC will not stop until he learns that AR is the one behind DK's death. He is blinded by her plea to protect DK since he is dead and her quilting him over not caring more about DK. (we know this is a crock the man just did not like his sons attitude and behavior it did not mean he did not love him. ) AR has used emotional blackmail to keep this man from telling who LSH really is and her part in things. This is a mistake that will cost him when its found out. LSH will be very upset to know that the VC knew all along who he was but failed to tell the truth about the matter.  

Its prolly a good guess that AR may be behind what happen to LSH as a child. The woman is quite capable of it as we can see even back then she wanted her son to be the only heir. Look at her yesterday she had no shame in talking to her father in law in a less than respectful way about those stocks and even dared to say she was offended and bring up that he never gave DK a bit of stock when he was alive. In AR's mind her son was perfect and she was perfect in the way she raised him but we saw how DK really was and he was not a nice person nor a very smart one. I am sure his behavior and personality was noticed by his grandfather and he more than likely was concerned about DK inheriting. Its prolly why he started looking for the missing first grandson in the first place because he did not feel secure in DK taking over. Perhaps he even knew what AR's ultimate goal was as well and its a reason for his searching for the missing child. One thing is for certain I am sure by the end all of AR's trump cards will be gone (i.e. DK, Do Ri  and now NJ) none of them will be her blood to inherit  as one has died, one is going to turn out to not be blood related and the last one, that is NJ is never going to get his hands on that company. 

@lu09  The DNA test which I mentioned in the preview is the copy which Esther previously gave to AR to prove that DR is DK's child; whereas the report which DR & Chan each brought home was not a DNA test but a health check report listing the weight/height/blood type/etc of the kid. (School kids in our country too get this basic annual health check sponsored by the government).

Both are 'O' which is a common blood type. Can't deduce much from it except that either or both of them can be SH's kid. :unsure:

@chrissydiva DoRi, Chan or both? Yes, it's anybody's guess. Trolling us indeed! :lol:

@Ldy Gmerm Unless I missed it, i dont think he was legally declared dead since Sanha refused to acknowledge it when she found out the watch was a fake. I remember back when the VC matched his father DNA with LSH through the police database, NJ was telling to himself that he needs to have SH's mom declared LSH legally dead. But I don't remember he ever got a chance to do so with all the commotion that happened after. I know LSH told the chairman that to confirm his identity besides Esther's confession and his memory, he had himself tested against his DNA and I think his fingerprints too which would be at the police, I think. At least, that's what the female lead in Let Me Introduce Her had to do in order to legally get her name back. 

For the face thing, he ain't gonna change it at least not until the last episode since the actor is the Male lead lol And Kdramas I have watched about plastic surgery, they never go back to the old face.

Ae Ra, the Devil incarnate and :lol:snake daughter in-law of Chairman Park strikes again helping NJ and Ester get out of jail.  Ae Ra and NJ are truly mother and son in their evil deeds. No love lost between the two of them.

Just surprise for lack of security at AURA, that an employee supposedly terminated can waltz back into his office and have the access to company's email, only in K-drama.  I need to get out this out of my system or else:rage::bawling:

After watching with sub I do think that Do Ri/Noah is OSH/LSH son. Ester yelled at Ae Ra that Do Ri is not even her grandson or maybe the translation is not right?  Pls correct me if I misheard it or I am wrong?

Tiffany, Ester and NJ definitely had some connections????

Yes, in the preview;  NJ sneaky smirk/smile, I just want to reach the TV screen and slap him hard.:scream:

It 's very easy just doing  DNA test both DORI & SH .and CHAN & SH 

Chan is Esther 's son

Dori is SH 's son 

because Esther must give up her son to take LSH 's in case Park family wants to take DNA test between Dori & fake DK

After watching with sub I do think that Do Ri/Noah is OSH/LSH son. Ester yelled at Ae Ra that Do Ri is not even her grandson or maybe the translation is not right?  Pls correct me if I misheard it or I am wrong?

Tiffany, Ester and NJ definitely had some connections????

You are right , u heard it right she said he is not ur grandchild, she keep saying he is my son , I don’t care what everyone say . 

Now I want to know why Tiffany scared of NJ , didn’t want NJ to know she comeback , even Esther ask NJ if he got a call for someone, I think she meant Tiffany by that . 

Now everything getting wired and make me  lose my patience with everyone & the story .  SH crying getting on my nerves , really she need to stop crying & fainting , go slap her mother for losing her son then maybe I will feel sorry for her . 

@lu09 After watching with sub, there are indeed many clues pointing to DR being SH's child.

@tulip934 Esther didn't even look at Chan thus he's not likely hers?

But how is Tiffany and/or Chan related to NJ that she's supposed to stay in US ?

On hindsight, it's sad that DR is very attached to Esther and how is SH gonna replace her if he's really Gun. :tears:

Both AR & NJ are utterly lawless and despicable. @dulceres Yes, the lapse in Aura security is ridiculous just as how easily he can escape from the high profile crime. 

I like it when LSH tells NJ the Parks are like family to him and that NJ doesn't know what it means to protect a family. Hit him right on the spot.

Both kids are attached to their moms so either way tough road for Sanha. I just don't understand why both women are so on edge with each other. It does look like Gun might be Do Ri. I'm still uncertain due to the heart surgery and the fact Sanha didn't get the chance to ask Chan about it. What was the point on focusing on their health record if the mystery is solved? Since Tiffany adopted Chan, maybe the babies somewhat got switched before she left for the US. Esther is not the sharpest tool in the box. She probably couldn't tell the difference especially if they were both premature. So she might think the baby she was raising was Gun. And she barely gave a thought to Chan so he's definitely not her kid. The family convo in the store was funny because the stuffs they said were mostly said online. People thinking that it didn't make sense that Esther was fine after such a major accident. And Sanha saying that she couldn't believe Esther would love someone else's child *I dont blame her since she is really self absorbed and trash* but people should not be looking down on adoption. I know Korea is really about the blood thing, but you still can find people who would love their adopted kids the same. And when SH was talking to Esther, she used the word bribe. Is that why they think it was an illegal adoption? Since she wasn't supposed to be the one to get the baby and there was no paper trail. They are looking for the legal loophole. 

I had no expectation for LSH being mad at the mom, but still I almost threw my tablet at that nonsense. Thank her for saving him??? First of all, y'all are not even sure he's still alive lmao I get that their situation was dire, but it was still not her decision to make. SH should have decided it herself. Let's not pretend she didnt have other ulterior motive. Oh well, parents can do whatever to their kids in kdramas so I'll move on from this. 

Sanha is about to change her song from "Park Do Kyung is Lee Soo Ho, my husband" to "Park No Ah is my son, Gunnie". That's why Esther rushed there real quick. She's seen that movie before and didn't end well for her lmao 

52 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

Sanha is about to change her song from "Park Do Kyung is Lee Soo Ho, my husband" to "Park No Ah is my son, Gunnie". That's why Esther rushed there real quick. She's seen that movie before and didn't end well for her lmao 

Imao, I'm glad I wasn't eating anything cuz this made me laugh in tears lol:joy::sweat_smile:. Last time, she ended up wearing the uniform and the day she wears it again is coming soon :rolleyes:. Esther messed up with the wrong woman lol. 

Archived