[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

Ep 60 preview:

All adults looking at Chan sleeping in the room while his mum is expressing her heartache for him. Then someone called out to SH (the restaurant lady comes out from the restroom?)

SH sent her off in a taxi (she doesn't ask her to identify Chan's mum; maybe it doesn't cross her mind then)

SH receives a call from LSH that NJ is nabbed

NJ & Esther are seen crossing path at the prison corridor & Esther stops to give him a piece of her mind 

LSH comes to see Chairman (to inform him about NJ) and AR looks disgusted 

SH's mom seems to say the portrait looks like Chan's mum as she asks SH to take a good look at it

Chairman gives LSH a certificate which looks like a title deed at C's home. SH and vice-chairman are also present. Vice-chairman is smiling when LSH asks what's that about. Chairman calmly explains it and AR's expression is "What?!". I bet VC hasn't told chairman who LSH really is.

@UnniSarah Don't understand without sub but when Chan has fainted and his mum explains about his 'pi-pobi-ya-o' (blood phobia),  AR thinks to herself that DK also has pi-pobi-ya-o. LOL 

(edited)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, dulceres said:

I was so happy to see NJ face looks crushed when Ae Ra gave her that smirk that she did not succeed on stopping OSH.

AR is smirking at NJ who we see she has not one ounce of love for. AR is pissed that NJ would not just leave so she does not a. have to look at him anymore and b. be reminded he is the son she tossed away and c. worry that someone will find out their relationship. I am sure when it comes out instead of looking at herself she will blame NJ for not leaving when she wanted him to. 

AR is smirking now at NJ cause her crimes are not exposed. When it comes out who LSH really is and that she is the one that took him and abandoned him the smirks will fall off her face. This is what I am waiting for. AS of now she is still someone confident as the DIL of that family. What will happen when they finally find out that the VC is divorcing her? This is why he never should have left. He should have told his parents he wants AR gone and the reasons why. His running away has only allowed AR to continue to walk around like she has done nothing wrong when she has done a whole lot of evil and wrong. 

@Ameera Ali said:

" got strong feeling DiRi is SH son because story more focus around him the way AR change his name , start making him the heir for the company, it will turn out , again she is raising other people grandchild   That karma for her , all  Roads lead to Roma and her all Roads  leads back to the child she through for dead 30 years ago "

This is my strong feeling as well. It will be a big dose of Karma for AR who took LSH and abandoned him only to learn that the grandson she put so much hope in as DK's son to inherit is actually the child of the man she tossed away in order to push her son to the forefront. This is exactly what she would get for doing what she did to LSH. If Do Ri turns out to be LSH's son then sure he will inherit but under his father the first grandson of that family crushing AR. 

@lu09 said:

"Chan has a blood phobia just like PDK. I'm starting to think that the children got switched. This will be a karma for AR because if Dori is LSH and San Ha child, then she has been raising the real heir all along lol."

This is what I am leaning towards too. Did they show a scene of something happening when Do Ri and Chan were born? If not then perhaps we will get a back story when the truth comes out about the boys origins. It will be interesting if it turns out this is the case . It will most likely end up with perhaps LSH and SH taking care of both boys. Since Chan could very well turn out to be DK's son. 

Edit: (Did not want to double post.)

After watching the subs it was a very good episode. I think the best part to me is the VC and the fact he made note to AR that she tossed away LSH but he came back with DK's face almost like he was getting revenge on them for what she did. I love him once again pointing out that LSH is the 1st grandson and is well qualified to handle that company.  AR has no remorse at all for what she did to LSH and we can tell it when talking to the VC or earlier in the episode when LSH talked to her and told her that he knows she ordered the accident that STARTED it all. I do not think he will fully understand why AR refuses to apologize to him until he learns that he is blood of that family and that AR is the one who abandoned him. 

A very good scene when LSH told NJ that he has worked hard to try to stay hidden now go to jail to take a rest.. lol NJ did not fall short in his reply that LSH has grown up. 

From the preview it looks like the VC could have signed over his shares of the company or given something else of value to LSH. He is happy with himself after LSH pulls out the document which only shows he is sticking it to AR by doing this.  The VC needs to tell that LSH is the grandson they were looking for. No matter how much he can't face his mother or LSH they need to know. 

So it looks like Chan's mother is the woman in the sketch. I see them mistaken Chan as their son until something outs that Do Ri is possibly that child. Either way I see them raising both boys possibly in the end. 

SH hugs LSH and thinking to herself that she will find Gun and make him happy again (after all his sufferings). How to? Gun has been adopted and they can't just bring him home even if she can find him. 

Chan has blood phobia due to a trauma and is afraid of man. Poor boy. Tiffany doesn't seem to be a bad mother but is busy earning a livelihood. Does she have an abusive husband and she has killed him? My imagination is running wild. :lol:

AR character is super conceited and incorrigible. She is one person who refuses to admit her mistakes or to apologise. She owes LSH a big apology and doesn't apologise to Chan's mum when DoRi hurts him. Even DoRi and granny have apologised. I hope DoRi is really Gun so that AR's determination to have him inherit Aura will backfire big time. 

NJ is not likely to admit defeat yet. He has sold his Aura Bio shares as it surges and bought Aura's (to become a major shareholder) to return to the company later. He plans to tamper with the video to claim it's been edited. Wondering if he will make a comeback soon?? 

The portrait looks like both Tiffany & Esther and both carry an English name. Both Chan and DoRi display SH's traits. The writer is keeping us in suspense. 

1 hour ago, newyee said:

SH hugs LSH and thinking to herself that she will find Gun and make him happy again (after all his sufferings). How to? Gun has been adopted and they can't just bring him home even if she can find him. 

Chan has blood phobia due to a trauma and is afraid of man. Poor boy. Tiffany doesn't seem to be a bad mother but is busy earning a livelihood. Does she have an abusive husband and she has killed him? My imagination is running wild. :lol:

AR character is super conceited and incorrigible. She is one person who refuses to admit her mistakes or to apologise. She owes LSH a big apology and doesn't apologise to Chan's mum when DoRi hurts him. Even DoRi and granny have apologised. I hope DoRi is really Gun so that AR's determination to have him inherit Aura will backfire big time. 

NJ is not likely to admit defeat yet. He has sold his Aura Bio shares as it surges and bought Aura's (to become a major shareholder) to return to the company later. He plans to tamper with the video to claim it's been edited. Wondering if he will make a comeback soon?? 

The portrait looks like both Tiffany & Esther and both carry an English name. Both Chan and DoRi display SH's traits. The writer is keeping us in suspense. 

I've been wondering all along about the whole Gun thing. Technically, who ever took the child whether Tiffany or Esther didn't do it illegally.  Her mom gave the kid up for adoption though I do not understand how she could legally do that when the mother was still alive. Maybe she used San Ha's seal or something and the show doesn't make it seems like that adoption agency is a scam agency. So the adoption in the eyes of the law was completely legal. The only thing with Esther is that she will have to answer to both families for lying, but I don't think they could charge her for stealing the kid since he was put up for adoption. No matter who the kid is, they are both attached to their respective mom. The upside with Dori is that he already loves LSH as a dad. It's just he has no interaction with SH at all (at least in the writer's previous drama, the kid interacted with her birth mom which made it easier for her to start calling her mom). With Chan, he's afraid of LSH because of his trauma, but lives in SH's home hence he interacts with her already. The description that lady gave could be either women especially the immature part. I laughed out loud when Esther was like "Oppa, if Ms Cho harasses you, just tell on her." He was like "What?" Lol

Aera is the worst and she gave birth to crappy sons just like her lol She really thinks that LSH was being arrogant??? He basically told you that he will keep your secret to protect the family and because he did feel bad for her. He didn't ask you for money. He just wants a sincere apology for the event she started and turned him into a victim. But noooo, he's arrogant according to her. Smh  The VC was right. This is basically her karma. It really all began when she threw him away and it came back to bite her hard. I'll pull the popcorn if her precious Noah is not her blood lmao

LSH using that Lawyer's mom condition to get that door opened *big clap*  Dude can be as sly and calculating as the rest of them. Look at what he pulled at the hospital once his memory came back. Even NJ was little impressed lol

Of course, my favorite zinger of the day, "You worked so hard trying to hide, now go to jail and rest, Kim Nam Joon." lmao

13 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

Aera is the worst and she gave birth to crappy sons just like her lol She really thinks that LSH was being arrogant??? He basically told you that he will keep your secret to protect the family and because he did feel bad for her. He didn't ask you for money. He just wants a sincere apology for the event she started and turned him into a victim. But noooo, he's arrogant according to her. Smh  The VC was right. This is basically her karma. It really all began when she threw him away and it came back to bite her hard. I'll pull the popcorn if her precious Noah is not her blood lmao

AR does not get it because she has no love or respect for that family. In her mind it would be good if the elders died to make her taking over easier.  She can not see that LSH is trying to protect the family from another shock. It also shows how truly delusional she is. She knows that LSH is the blood of that family but she can not understand how he can be so considerate of people he thinks he has no ties to. In her mind she cut his roots from the family so how can he still be so caring to them. She fails to see that just because she tried to cut his roots fate and Karma did not. AR does not see what she did to him as being wrong. Not when she abandoned him and changed his life the first time and not when she caused that accident 5 years ago that changed his life yet again. In her mind she needed a clear path for DK so no matter who it hurt she does not care. Her main issue is she does not like people who fight back or call her out on her actions which is what LSH has done. There is no doubt that the VC is correct Karma is coming for AR hard and when it strikes her she will never be able to recover. 

NJ is just like her he has no remorse he is only thinking of how to get his revenge on AR. Everyone else is in the way even if it means taking that company. He does not care about the elders , SH or LSH and it makes him mad about DK. HE should have taken his revenge away from those people as they have nothing to do with her marrying in there for the wrong reasons but he sees them as part of the problem as to why his father died and he was abandoned. 

13 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

Technically, who ever took the child whether Tiffany or Esther didn't do it illegally.  Her mom gave the kid up for adoption though I do not understand how she could legally do that when the mother was still alive. Maybe she used San Ha's seal or something and the show doesn't make it seems like that adoption agency is a scam agency. So the adoption in the eyes of the law was completely legal.

This is a big point that I have been mentioning in other post. SH's mom made the promise to get the child back but unless there is a way to prove something illegal went on they can not. This all started with her mom taking the child to a legal agency to be adopted out. So I do not see the agency having any liability since SH's mom went behind her back and prolly used her seal or her own as her mother to release custody of the child for adoption. If there were any legal issues SH's mom would be the first hit since she did this while SH was in the hospital with no knowledge. They are very lucky to get any clues thus far as the agency was not obligated to provide any information nor was the suppose adopted mom. There are rules in place to protect the adoptee and the adopter.  SH is not a bad person but that does not say another person would not be. I am sure the lady from the agency can figure out that SH's mom sent the child for adoption with out SH knowing about it given how SH was acting and the questions she asked. The main problem will be finding the child since the child did not end up where he was suppose to. Getting the woman to describe what the woman looked like that picked up baby gun was just pure lucky all things considered. The suspicion will be on Chan first as baby Gun I figure. In order for them to get those children back where they are suppose to be the mother's will have to be removed and that will be hard to do unless both women go to jail, run away or just disappear. It will be a bit easier for Chan since he knows SH but I do not think Do Ri will adjust well at first since he is so attached to Esther. My bet is on Do Ri being baby Gun and Chan being DK's child. Karma has another huge dose of reality coming for AR. There is no way she will get to keep her thought of using Do Ri to inherit after the things she has done. 

Something happened with Dor Ri and Chan as babies. Not sure if Esther was ever pregnant or if she knew about SH's child and wanted to get rid of it so LSH could not have ties to his past since she changed his face those she got Chan's mom to adopt but there had to be a mix up with the children. I keep thinking both boys were together and someone picked up one but put him back in the wrong place. Which switched the children and Esther ended up raising LSH's child and the other woman Esther's baby. 

On 3/29/2019 at 7:55 AM, newyee said:

Ep 60 preview:

All adults looking at Chan sleeping in the room while his mum is expressing her heartache for him. Then someone called out to SH (the restaurant lady comes out from the restroom?)

SH sent her off in a taxi (she doesn't ask her to identify Chan's mum; maybe it doesn't cross her mind then)

SH receives a call from LSH that NJ is nabbed

NJ & Esther are seen crossing path at the prison corridor & Esther stops to give him a piece of her mind 

LSH comes to see Chairman (to inform him about NJ) and AR looks disgusted 

SH's mom seems to say the portrait looks like Chan's mum as she asks SH to take a good look at it

Chairman gives LSH a certificate which looks like a title deed at C's home. SH and vice-chairman are also present. Vice-chairman is smiling when LSH asks what's that about. Chairman calmly explains it and AR's expression is "What?!". I bet VC hasn't told chairman who LSH really is.

@newyeethanks for the translation of preview, here is the video.

I finally watch episode with sub :D

15540334721554033432.gif

SH: Will you really bury it ?

LSH: ..... Ms cho is suffering 

Seriously what the hell wrong with him , Ms Cho is suffering, who care she bring it on herself, what bad message he sending, if every victim care about criminal suffering no one would get punishment. Why not just let the law deal with her , sometimes I don’t understand him , he could see through NJ , wouldn’t stop until find him and send him to prison  , but when it come to Ms cho he show weakness, he need to wake up learn that NJ & Ms Cho got alot in common they both belong in prison  , why couldn’t he question why Ms cho frame Esther only for murder of her son ,  let NJ walk out the door from prison . 

Getting annoyed by LSH and her husband keeping their mouth close and looking the other way when it come to her , ok I understand the husband keeping quiet, years of abuse in her hand , make him learn to pander to her wishes but why he need to burry it he only know her yesterday, he know how bad human she is , didn’t he feel sorry of all the people that get hurt by her need to know true, even if it shocking . 

AR character is super conceited and incorrigible. She is one person who refuses to admit her mistakes or to apologise. She owes LSH a big apology and doesn't apologise to Chan's mum when DoRi hurts him.

I have to agree with you & @Ldy Gmerm Ms cho is by far the worst character, she have no redeeming or feeling toward others , it’s all ‘Me,Me,Me & I can’t lose company story :mrgreen:‘ . She can’t see other hurting by her actions , or have the  right to ask her anything & Why would she apologise when clearly she is the only one that has such a terrible deal in life or should I say when she thinks she is the only one to have such a terrible life . She will never learn or stop hurting other until they told her off and let her pay for wrong doing . 

5ca0c0cd05525939403606.gif?download

SH what wrong with her, crying would solve anything  , she need to  tell LSH about their child , that ridiculous he gonna know when they find child , that her mother abandoned his son , he would be surprised , we all know her mother didn’t want her to have children with him before accident so shouldn’t make difference that he learn what horrible person she is  . 

15540386941554038675.gif

NJ : You know how to use people’s weaknesses ,  My , have you grown, Soo Hoo . 

@lu09 , @newyee , @UnniSarah , @dulceres & @Ldy Gmerm  What  did you think , Is NJ correct that LSH grown to the point he start useing other people’s weaknesses against them , when we can see that he can’t stand against Ms Cho , or is NJ still confusing LSH with his half brother that he used to manipulate . 

@Ameera Ali I haven't watched it with subs yet but that last scene was interesting. When I watched it with Raws first, I also though he was mistaking LSH with PDK. Because the way he said it, sounded like he was proud of him. I guess something like that.

Something I realised with LSH is the fact that when someone touches San Ha or his in law's, that's when he starts to get smarter. I don't think "AR is suffering" is gonna work when he finds out what she has done. Knowing AR, she is gonna do something again and she is gonna wish she left him alone:mrgreen:

@chrissydiva @newyee@Ldy Gmerm

Yep, whether they find Gun or not, they can't get him back. And this is why the mom doesn't want San Ha to tell LSH the truth because he is not gonna let the matter slide easily. San Ha mom knows very well what LSH went through and she still goes ahead and puts his son for adoption without even his wife's permission. Forget about LSH for a minute, wait until the chairman finds out the woman put his precious great grandchild, a Park child for adoption.The mother screwed up big time. 

I just had this thought, if Chan is PDK son and DR is LSH and San Ha son, wouldn't the adoption be voided? Whether it was the hospital or Esther who switched the babies accidentally, in the end the wrong child was adopted. Won't this be legally messy? 

17 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@Ameera Ali I haven't watched it with subs yet but that last scene was interesting. When I watched it with Raws first, I also though he was mistaking LSH with PDK. Because the way he said it, sounded like he was proud of him. I guess something like that. 

That what I thought as well , he didn’t know him , how the hell he know he get smarter , but I wasn’t surprised NJ got this habit thinking everyone are dump , he even thought no one can find him in a busy ,  5 star hotel , who go on a run and hide in hotel  , there is a first for every thing . 

@Ameera Ali, we know NJ is smart person, but; LSH is not a chop liver either:joy: NJ must be toying with him.  For sure, Ae Ra will help NJ one way or the other cause she despise LSH and wanted Aura for herself or for Do Ri(Noah) which may be OSH/LSH's child. Karma at it's best.:lol:

To All the Chingu's in this thread, let's enjoy that rest of day and looking forward to coming episodes.:blush:

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I have to agree with you & @Ldy Gmerm Ms cho is by far the worst character, she have no redeeming or feeling toward others , it’s all ‘Me,Me,Me & I can’t lose company story :mrgreen:‘ . She can’t see other hurting by her actions , or have the  right to ask her anything & Why would she apologise when clearly she is the only one that has such a terrible deal in life or should I say when she thinks she is the only one to have such a terrible life . She will never learn or stop hurting other until they told her off and let her pay for wrong doing . 

AR is delusional and greedy. I am sure her ideas were put in her head by her father.  The one who needs to wake up call is LSH. He is misguided in having an ounce of compassion for AR. From his view AR caused the accident to hurt Esther but instead her son was killed. He is looking at it from her loss. Its commendable but he forgets one small fact. AR intentionally wanted to hurt another person. Regardless if it was Esther who she saw was trying to latch on and climb her precious son it was another human being regardless of where Esther came from. I doubt even if she was aware that LSH was in that car too she would care who she hurt. The only time she would have stopped is in learning DK was in that car at the time. Her retribution for plotting to hurt others is her son died instead of Esther. Unfortunately she has not taken ownership of what she did and will not until everyone else finds out and she is made too. LSH will not get it until he learns this woman intentionally abandoned him only then will he realize his compassion is wasted on AR who was willing to throw away a child of that family all so her son can inherit. Only then will he stop trying to be considerate of AR and want to make her pay for what she has done. 

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

What  did you think , Is NJ correct that LSH grown to the point he start useing other people’s weaknesses against them , when we can see that he can’t stand against Ms Cho , or is NJ still confusing LSH with his half brother that he used to manipulate . 

I think the main issue for NJ is he found someone just as smart as he is who can be on his level to fight back. He was able to run circles around DK and everyone else in that family. So he is surprised hat LSH was able to fool him and catch him at his own game. I think NJ looked down on LSH because of his amnesia so he just assumed he was dealing with DK all over again and LSH showed him that is not true. I can see only small changes but it could be because he feels guilty to that family that DK died and he ended up with his face so he is able to use NJ's weakness against him. Mostly I think he does not like NJ for being a part of the plan to change his life, his face and keep him from his wife. I can only assume he also is aware that NJ may have liked SH too. 

3 hours ago, lu09 said:

Yep, whether they find Gun or not, they can't get him back. And this is why the mom doesn't want San Ha to tell LSH the truth because he is not gonna let the matter slide easily. San Ha mom knows very well what LSH went through and she still goes ahead and puts his son for adoption without even his wife's permission. Forget about LSH for a minute, wait until the chairman finds out the woman put his precious great grandchild, a Park child for adoption.The mother screwed up big time. 

I just had this thought, if Chan is PDK son and DR is LSH and San Ha son, wouldn't the adoption be voided? Whether it was the hospital or Esther who switched the babies accidentally, in the end the wrong child was adopted. Won't this be legally messy? 

Yes, the mom did and it will only scare her big time when it comes out that LSH is the missing grandchild of that family. She looked down on him for being an orphan and will have to face up to LSH and his family when they learn what she did. Its going to be a messy legal situation (not to mention emotional for all parties involved)  to sort out whose child is who and fix it and get those children back to their rightful parents and family. 

Just because LSH not telling the family about Aera involvement in DK's death, doesn't mean he's stupid or weak. Let's not forget that he doesnt know what the audience knows about Aera. He seems to be more like a reaction guy, I guess in sports, he would be in the defense team instead of offense.  He doesn't really attack unless he's being attacked first. For example, when he heard what Aera did to his in laws and she tried to low key threaten Sanha, he went ahead and told the truth himself to the family cause that was clearly where he drew the line with her. Yes, his compassion for Aera is misplaced because she did orchestrate a crime. It doesn't matter if she didnt know DK was in the car (which was stupid cause she just sent that truck driver not thinking that Esther's bf, her son, might be in the car? Lol ), she tried to hurt another human being. It's just his nature to show compassion because as far as he's concerned, that's the only crime he knows she's guilty of. It will definitely change when he finds out that she's the one who changed his fate first when he was baby and threw him away due to her greed. He did say just because he wasn't exposing her, it didnt mean he forgave her for causing the accident. And we can't compare how he treats NJ and Aera. On top of his arrogance, him looking down on LSH, and messing with his life by changing his face, this man also tried to make a move on his wife. Of course, he would hate NJ the most. NJ had the audacity to tell the whole family that SH was a woman he wanted to marry. He made LSH feel like trash for daring having feelings for her when he was married and had a kid when he knew that whole life was fake. NJ even punched him. In LSH's shoes, I can imagine all those things coming back in his mind and probably fueling his rage. If you noticed the way he was taunting NJ when him and his goons were looking for the video in the car, he said "My Sanha" followed with the hand gesture. That just made me laugh cause he almost felt like he was rubbing it in NJ's face lol

For the baby mess, I'm still mad at that fact SH was mad at her mom for a few hours. Like seriously???? Even the dad and the sister so I'm not holding my breath at LSH punishing her like she deserves. He will probably blame himself just like SH did and absolve that harpie for her crime. You know, it's their fault if their baby was sick and grandma tried to play God. *eyeroll* One of my friends who watches the show was saying  they would have to basically states that the grandma stole the kid and put the baby illegally through adoption to help their case. I doubt they would throw her in the slammer unfortunately. The good thing is if they think Tiffany is the lady from the sketch, I would hope they would secretly run a DNA test and not just scare her away by asking questions. Chan is living with them so it's not hard. Then we will know if he is or not. If not, then Noah/Do Ri is Gun. Poor kid would have 3 different names now lmao

Its typical in kdrama. Moms are normally allowed to do nasty and horrible acts if they claim to do them in the best interest of their child. Writers will even have mc said things like " If I'm your mom, I would do the same" to justify them. 

Now we have SH turning into a softy. He felt for AR " suffering". She  just a mom who tried to protect her son from bad girl Esther. Anyway he should know by now the chairman is made of sterner stuff. 

Yes Esther . Love it when she told SH to stop protecting AR if she harass him. 

The girl got her priority straight. 

20 minutes ago, mizkorea said:

Its typical in kdrama. Moms are normally allowed to do nasty and horrible acts if they claim to do them in the best interest of their child. Writers will even have mc said things like " If I'm your mom, I would do the same" to justify them. 

Now we have SH turning into a softy. He felt for AR " suffering". She  just a mom who tried to protect her son from bad girl Esther. Anyway he should know by now the chairman is made of sterner stuff. 

Yes Esther . Love it when she told SH to stop protecting AR if she harass him. 

The girl got her priority straight. 

@mizkorea... Esther is vindictive and selfish. She doesn’t regret hurting the one petun the world who actually liked her and was protective of her. I don’t think she has her priorities straight though and she is really dumb in my eyes. 

@Ameera Ali... When Nj look at LSH, he sees only PDK. His rival for mommy dearest. PDK the spoiled little rich boy. He knows who DK2 is but at first glance he see Dk1. 

43 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@lu09 did u watch today episode, it’s seem Esther take the child  :dissapointed_relieved: 

The site I watch the raws from is not working for me:sweat_smile:. so it was her:crazy:. Not surprised at all. 

56 minutes ago, lu09 said:

The site I watch the raws from is not working for me:sweat_smile:. so it was her:crazy:. Not surprised at all. 

LSH manages to resolve a protest at Aura and chairman gives him Aura Bio I think. Of course, AR is displeased and decides to act fast to help NJ clear his name, as blood is thicker than water, before LSH gains more power in Aura.

SH & her mom suspect Chan is Gun but it turns out that the restaurant lady doesn't recognise Tiffany. Finally the lady remembers the adoptive mum's name and identifies Esther from a photo shown. 

SH confesses to LSH that Gun is alive...

Ep 61 preview:

AR helping DR to get ready for school 

Chan taking a hp pic of Seul Ha with pizza

LSH is shocked that Gun is alive

LSH & SH asks Esther about Gun and at first she tries to walk away but turn back to say something (which I don't understand) and the couple is not convinced with the answer

AR locks the door to make a secret call, with all smiles

NJ is freed and seen walking towards an office (Aura?) gantry

57 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Funny thing , SH & her mom was already believing it’s was chan mom , when they  where hit by the news it was Esther all along :joy:

15541209451554120925.gif

We all know that AR will help NJ:crazy:, I  cannot believe that VC is still living with this evil person and  not revealing the truth about LSH.

So Esther is the culprit,:sweatingbullets:, waiting for the subs to better understand today's episode.

Archived