[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

There will be anger, shock and sadness that DK2 is really  LSH and the real DK is suppose to be dead but no one will say too much about it until the Vice Chairman reveals that LSH is the missing first grandson that they were looking for. Until he makes it known that LSH is his nephew no one will get it. Their minds will be on the loss of DK not on the fact that LSH was kidnapped during his honeymoon, had his memory tampered with and his face changed while his wife looked for him for five years being mistreated, hated and seen as crazy. To them he may have lived as DK and has his face, but he is not blood regardless of what was done to him. Its only when the blood tie is revealed that they get that the child they were looking for was under their nose and they start to wonder why and how he went missing in the first place and want to bring him into the family to make up for the loss of DK. This is when AR will start to panic as it was what she was afraid of. 

Frankly AR could have lived a good life if she had not started to panic about her past deeds coming out. She should have let the man tell his family who the missing grandchild was. I am still disappointed that he kept it quiet listening to AR to protect his son's place in the family. Its going to hit him hard to learn it was AR who abandoned LSH and was the reason his son died as well. Not to even mention she had another kid with another man and the kid has been living in their home as an adopted son. 

LSH wants to punish the baddies but he can not do that until he finds out who ALL the baddies are. Until he learns AR is the cause of his being abandoned and realizes why her attitude is the way it is and puts her actions with her reasons for doing what she did he can not punish anyone. Esther, NJ and AR are very desperate people and want to keep all they have maneuvered to get. Its going to take a bit more smarts and finesse to make them pay for their crimes. 

In the end AR is going to loose everything.. She abandoned LSH to make way for DK. She killed DK to get rid of Esther then she tried to get rid of LSH again so he is not found out to be related to that family and in the end she will most likely find out that what she thought happened in the past to her father was due to either his negligence or something else and her revenge plot was all for nothing hurting her 2nd son. 

NJ in a way is a sad case simply because he let his hurt and anger over his mother ruin him. AR does not deserve any emotions from him. Unfortunately he will end up hurt again and again by this woman who only will see him as a tool. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AR wish to keep secret and giving SH & DK  a good deal unlucky for her SH is so strong :glasses: 

If everything went well 3 of them would be ok BUT if Esther got problem she would show the USB, NJ is also in the tape  and AR is the real killer her son :glasses:

@lu09

Here's an account of ep 55 spoiler:

Oh's family welcome Chan & his mum to their house

Esther kneeling before Chairman begging forgiveness

Grandma fills with grief and is helped to bed

Vice chairman pulling NJ by his collar in AR's presence

SHo showing Chairman a pic from his Hp 

Chairman's henchmen searching in NJ's room 

SH touching & praising Chan, with her mum looking sadly at her

16 minutes ago, newyee said:

@lu09

Here's an account of ep 55 spoiler:

Oh's family welcome Chan & his mum to their house

Esther kneeling before Chairman begging forgiveness

Grandma fills with grief and is helped to bed

Vice chairman pulling NJ by his collar in AR's presence

SHo showing Chairman a pic from his Hp 

Chairman's henchmen searching in NJ's room 

SH touching & praising Chan, with her mum looking sadly at her

Thank you so much:D. Guess things are picking up again.

The bomb was dropped today at the Park's house and the chairman better fire those security guards because they are absolutely useless:crazy:. Esther escaped and NJ tried to get rid of some evidence the next morning however the police got to him first. The chairman got the police involved which hopefully they do a better job. 

The vice chairman was furious at AR. The woman has the nerve to tell him in his face that he didn't care for PDK when he was alive. A parent is a parent. He has the right to know whether his child is alive or dead. At least he is smart enough to be aware of the fact that she tried to throw LSH out of the house and was planning to let LSH Live as PDK forever. Well, wait until he finds out: first she ordered the hit and unfortunately his son paid the price; second, she has thrown his nephew out of the house when he was a baby; and third, NJ is her son. AR is screwed lol:D.

Chan moved in with San Ha family. Thank god LSH is out of the Park's house and is staying at the flat that San Ha kept. 

San Ha mom is still looking for her grandson. Dad told San Ha that her mom is having some problems so she told her mom to get lunch with her. Stupid mom sees NJ at the company who was running from the police and confronts him. Why do I get the feeling he is gonna use the stupid woman as a hostage to get out of the situation? 

@lu09 The best part being AR smirking at the broken recorder and LSH takes out his hp which he has recorded Esther's confession and plays it. He knows someone will tamper with it. Sorry to have mistaken him for being careless earlier :phew:

Here's the account of ep 56 spoiler:

NJ is nabbed by the police, while he's still with SH mum & SH, presumably sent by vice chairman

Esther is also brought to the police station, much to NJ's annoyance

Vice chairman speaks to LSH and he looks shock 

Vice chairman tenders his resignation to chairman

Esther trying to defend herself in the interrogation room, in NJ's presence

Vice chairman is leaving Park house for good but AR tries to stop him

SH mum receives an important call and darts off in a taxi without SH

@lu09 From the preview of tomorrow's episode, it's unlikely that SH's mom would be taken hostage.  NJ and Esther appear to being taken to the police station.  (Yipee!)  I don't think much would come out of it. Too early in the series as we just crossed the half-way mark. 

I think starting tomorrow, the focus will now be more on the missing kid(s). 

27 minutes ago, newyee said:

@lu09 The best part being AR smirking at the broken recorder and LSH takes out his hp which he has recorded Esther's confession and plays it. He knows someone will tamper with it. Sorry to have mistaken him for being careless earlier :phew:

Here's the account of ep 56 spoiler:

NJ is nabbed by the police, while he's still with SH mum & SH, presumably sent by vice chairman

Esther is also brought to the police station, much to NJ's annoyance

Vice chairman speaks to LSH and he looks shock 

Vice chairman tenders his resignation to chairman

Esther trying to defend herself in the interrogation room, in NJ's presence

Vice chairman is leaving Park house for good but AR tries to stop him

SH mum receives an important call and darts off in a taxi without SH

Thanks chingu for the preview:wub:

True lol. I was wondering how he was gonna get out of that but to think that he recorded it. It was brilliant :naughty:.

Did vice chairman told LSH who he is? Is that why he is shocked? And why the hell is he leaving the Park house when he didn't do anything? AR should be the one out of the house. 

SH mom probably got a clue. Now, I'm wondering how is she gonna drop the bomb to her daughter and son in law. 

23 minutes ago, mel22 said:

@lu09 From the preview of tomorrow's episode, it's unlikely that SH's mom would be taken hostage.  NJ and Esther appear to being taken to the police station.  (Yipee!)  I don't think much would come out of it. Too early in the series as we just crossed the half-way mark. 

I think starting tomorrow, the focus will now be more on the missing kid(s). 

Watched too much dramas to think of the hostage situation lol:sweat:. They got arrested:D. True, it's too early. Not to mention, they will need the plastic surgeon to testify. They have a long way to go.

@tulip934 NJ gets someone to spread fake news about the launch of a cancer remedy so that he can sell his shares when it surges. I wonder if he will succeed. He will be able to fight AR if he is loaded. I guess he will get off scot-free since there's no concrete evidence against him. But he should be fired by chairman.

He has nobody by his side now, not even Esther or SH's mum. He deserves it! I'll like to catch him & AR destroying each other.

@lu09

I too wonder if VC has revealed LSH's identity to him & chairman. I think he's too ashamed to remain in the house as he has conspired with AR to hide the fact that LSH is the eldest grandson earlier on. He is too soft-hearted to chase AR out.

Archived