[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

I think there will be a switch of role between our otp. It will be DK2 turn to rescue his wife. All this while SH has given her all to claim back her man. 

@UnniSarah

I love that SH and SooHo's son is alive. Such a cutie and well mannered. But he seems happy with his adopted mom. Will see how the writer navigate this issue. From the convo with his mom I think he has a heart transplant. No doubt his real dad being a doc will come into play later.

Esther is really dumb.  How can it never occur to her AR will make a police report over the missing pearl. It's NJ lot to be saddled with a stupid partner in crime. One of these days I think he might strangle her himself. He looks richard simmons off whenever he got a call from her. :w00t:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew LSH would get his memory back and not tell them, yay for him :thumbsup:. It's time to out smart the idiots who think they can get away with changing someones face forever. LSH emotional breakdown was so well acted I cried with empathy as he remembered all the pain he put OSH through, every heartbreaking word he ever said to her. "Like I'm not y our husband I'm Esther's" that one even pained me. It's a killer, especially if you look back to the earlier episodes where he swore OSH in a letter that he'd never forget her even if he couldn't remember who he was :dissapointed_relieved:.

I think the issue with the adoptive mother will be solved but putting her in an accident and killing her off while OSH parent are still looking after him. If they haven't killed her off already seeing as she didn't come back for him. I also think LSH will make the mistake of thinking the boy is his after speaking to him briefly and hearing him call his FIL grandfather.

I think the misunderstanding will come when he finds OSH and tells her he remembers. She will tell him they had a child but doesn't get to tell him the child died as they are interrupted drama world style :D

How the family can still have trust in KNJ is beyond me they must be the thickest people on the planet. There are so many inconsistencies and suspicious behaviour from both KNJ and Esther that even a supposably blind man (OSH father) can see right through them :tounge_xd:.

Anyhow today episode was epic. I loved watching it all unfold :heart: 

19 minutes ago, shaking50 said:

How the family can still have trust in KNJ is beyond me they must be the thickest people on the plant. There are so many inconsistencies and suspicious behaviour from both KNJ and Esther that even a supposably blind man (OSH father) can see right through them :tounge_xd:.

There are too many inconsistencies as you said for NJ not to be involved.  I think they are suspecting him but Grandfather is trying to play it cool for now.  He wants the police to do a full investigation and find out exactly who was responsible for the kidnapping which will also lead to NJ.  What NJ doesn't know yet is the security guard is helping DY2 and he listened in on Esther and NJ's conversation so he knows NJ planned the kidnapping.  :D 

Absolutely loved this episode.  Lots of new things to discover.  This drama is being done the way all dramas should be done.  Problems created and resolved fairly quickly.  Love that the evil ones are suffering from all their dirty deeds.  It is just a matter of time for them to go down.  Soo Ho will save SH this time and all will be well. 

18 hours ago, tulip934 said:

Today episode is not too bad !! SH is still strong , thanks the writers  &Left-handed wife team

I agree with you @tulip934 let’s give a round of applause to their hard work......  

Episode 47 Was done so well 

Chan - -> Oh San Ha and Lee Soo-Ho’s son He is so adorable and kind. He has already exhibited trait of Oh San-Ha. I will be honest here, I dot think Chan’s adoptive mom a good mom. I actually agree with OSH’s mom. There is no way any mothe would leave their child( a sick child) with a stranger. Is this a hint that OSH and LSH May be able to get to raise their son in the future. I know @Ldy Gmerm , @dulceres @mizkorea think he should stay with his adoptive mom but how can she just leave him all this time with strangers. That is so weird to me but it might be okay in kdrama style!!!  What do you guys think???

@Ameera Ali It seems that Chan is their child chingu. 

UTAgcqd10kYyChr2l3sSd01A1jv4_cSa6QGx235Q

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c88c14c557750646b

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c88c1ea7963573749

Hello everyone

I am terrified that Oh San-Ha’s mom might be involved with the declaring her grandson dead. It would really break my heat if this happened. Last drama I saw First love again, wher the female lead’s mother lied to her child and told her daughter that her child had died. She never once thought or cared to look for her child. It infuriated me and I could never warm up to the mother know matter what. my eyes , I considered her Evil. 

e Episode 47  

Lee Soo-Ho dramatically changes 

Remembering 

Spoiler

SHOCKED

Anger

I am SUPER HAPPY that Soo Ho & San Ha finally meet in the library or bookstore where they keep their secret love message between the pages of a book. :wub::wub: . Nothing else matters but that moment of hug and tears...

I don't know what NJ screams at SH about in the mental hospital but he certainly needs to check himself in as he looks so psychotic. 

I am also very curious what Esther is up to when she brings a receipt found in SHo's wallet to a pawn shop and DK1 dad appears inside the shop staring unhappily at her. 

Like many chingus here, I really love the writers for the many pleasant surprises after experiencing some heartaches.

Yay!!! Ep 48  Raw delivers! LSH and OSH are back in each other's arms! 

Need the english subs fast. Need to know what the long conversation between SH and NJ was about.  I also need to know what kind of place where PDK's dad surprised Esther at. What was that white piece of paper she found? 

No preview tho. 

7 minutes ago, mel22 said:

Yay!!! Ep 48  Raw delivers! LSH and OSH are back in each other's arms! 

Need the english subs fast. Need to know what the long conversation between SH and NJ was about.  I also need to know what kind of place where PDK's dad surprised Esther at. What was that white piece of paper she found? 

No preview tho. 

The Chinese words in the paper is read as pawnshop receipt.

Me too, and NJ actually let SH leave after the long convo. 

2 minutes ago, newyee said:

The Chinese words in the paper is read as pawnshop receipt.

Don't tell me this is where The vice Chairman got the money from? The money the surgeon run off with. 

25 minutes ago, lu09 said:

The ending today was really beautiful. Finally they found each other again:wub:

@lu09 thanks for alert , I check it , it’s was the most heart touching moment between them , I cried like a fool with them :heart:

B6967584-285B-4EDE-B389-07E13BFD46E3.gif

@UnniSarah , I know he could be , but my heart can’t stand the idea of innocent , adorable DoRi could be Esther son & end up with her & horrible DY1’s mom - with all this twist & turn, I will wish for DoRi to be SH’s son. 

Writer nim,  :love:happy that you brought them back together.  Now, we are in the second phase of this drama. still; more secrets to be revealed.  Ae Ra/NJ birth secret, LSH as the oldest grandson, how I wish  Vice Chairman open his damn mouth and spill the beans:rolleyes:.  Ae Ra's reaction finding out the she contributed to her beloved son's death?  Will Ae Ra/NJ unite to take AURA?

I am bit confuse about NJ's bio Dad, is he part of the AURA family? or Ae RA married him against her Dad's will that's why they ended up living in France? When the going gets tough, Ae RA walked away from them.

I am just hoping that OSH/LSH will find the USB before NJ/Ester or NJ thugs get a hold of it.  Now, NJ seems to  hate OSH, what will be his  next move vanish OSH/LSH? :crazy: I am being facetious!!!  For sure, NJ is planning something bad, cause; he is greedy and raging.

@UnniSarah, that's my fear; that OSH's blabber mouth  Mom gave the little boy away for adaption with Ester's help? How will OSH/LSH find out about their son?  Not happy, Chan's  adoptive Mom  left him with strangers, but, according to her she has  no one and happy to meet OSH family.

5 hours ago, dulceres said:

@UnniSarah, that's my fear; that OSH's blabber mouth  Mom gave the little boy away for adaption with Ester's help? How will OSH/LSH find out about their son?  Not happy, Chan's  adoptive Mom  left him with strangers, but, according to her she has  no one and happy to meet OSH family.

@dulceres I'm happy they are together again, but think it would have had more of an impact if he had declared his love while still thinking he was PKD.  But a beautiful union in the book store holding the book that he left the message in that he'd never forget her (Oh the irony). There are more secrets to be revealed and evidence to gather.

The vice chairman will open his mouth only after he realises PKD is actually LSH his nephew and that his wife had a part to play in said nephew's disappearance 30 years ago. This is the point where little madam and KNJ will become partners in crime to take over Aura Group.

NJ dad is not apart of Aura group, if he is that hasn't been revealed yet. So far it appear that he and little madam went to art collage in France together, met and fell in love. But he is poor and love doesn't put food in your belly or pay the rent. Ae Ra is from a rich family. While she was in love and it was just the two of them it was fun and they were happy and in love.

But once the baby NJ was born, I think a little post natal depression set in from being, poor and not making ends meet. She grew tired with the struggle, so she ran away and married PKD uncle. It was probably a collaboration marriage which didn't work out so well for Ae Ra's family .

I don't think it matters what NJ is planning at this point in the game. The thing he has to concentrate most is keeping afloat and in the Chairman's and Esther's favour. Esther will have no fear of throwing KNJ under the bus to save herself and right now she has been caught redhanded.

The race is on now for PKD and OSH to find evidence and for Esther, KNJ and Ae Ra to cover their tracks all the villains are going to be busy over the next 50 or so episodes :tounge_xd::joy:

I think the little boy must look like LSH when he was young as he eyes lingered on the child far too long, but he doesn't know yet that OSH was pregnant. When he find out he will be more curious than she as to what happened to his child.

I also think they will be a slip from adoptive mother as to how she got her son. This episode as already foreshadowed that she plans to get close to OSH's family. She is also really dipsy and trusting and I think her mouth is the same as OSH mother's so it won't be long before she spills the beans, :D

@Ameera Ali DoRi is Esther's son she is too selfish to raise someone else's child and love him so much. I wouldn't worry about her or Madam raising him that will never happen. Once their crimes have been revealed, they will be kicked out or locked up, unless the chairman dies before the end of this series. :blush:

What an episode :mrgreen:

5c89a454d798f235823311.gif?download

@UnniSarah  What next for him?  He already lost his mind , going off like that on SH , accusing her for useing him , to get to what she wanted , come on NJ let’s rewind everything happen between u two , the innocent woman, how many time did she told you , she doesn't like you, she loves her husband , she was looking for him for God sake for years , Did she become ur enemy because she didn't choose you, she wanted her love of her lif back, you got a mummy issues darling leave SH& DY2 alone go sort your problem with your Mummy :joy:

@shaking50  I agree, but also, she loves the  money, she could see him as her ticket for nice meal and raise him well even if he wasn't her child, DY1’s mom was keeping her as a nanny for the child to stay with him 24 hours, she wasn't allowed to work or do anything until DY2 woke up from a coma. 

Wow who needs words when their eyes can talk :kiss_wink: , I need to know what book title in English 

5c89a936734d0363748261.gif?download

@dulceres @shaking50  AR's dad was a former director of Aura Group. He was either framed or volunteered as a scapegoat for corporate crime and died in prison. Hence AR is determined to get Aura back & probably due to her own greed too.

Dori & Chan are so adorable. But somehow I prefer the mushroom hair Chan more. He's very smart and independent. SH&SH will be so pleased to claim him back. The problem is what will happen to the mummy?  

954932E5-9850-421C-B555-F4691FC758ED.gif

Esther need to burn her little black dress, how money time she get in trouble with that dress, someone need to donate dress for her, all this sweat isn't  helping as well , poor DY2, she come close to him with that dress & his head start hurting from the smell, he so polite, he couldn't adoes the problem with her :mrgreen:

5c89b67973316434751610.gif?download

5c89b71a52e40320841355.gif?download

@newyee & @lu09 I cant wait to see how much trouble she will be now that The father see her. 

Spoiler

BDFB7AA0-0175-4EB1-A1FD-9ABC74AAB2D3.jpg

45 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Esther need to burn her little black dress, how money time she get in trouble with that dress, someone need to donate dress for her, all this sweat isn't  helping as well , poor DY2, she come close to him with that dress & his head start hurting from the smell, he so polite, he couldn't adoes the problem with her :mrgreen:

@newyee & @lu09 I cant wait to see how much trouble she will be now that The father see her. 

Hide contents

Bwahahaha:D. Tell me about it. She was wearing it even since she got kicked out of the house lol. 

She is in a deep sh"t lol. LSH probably set her up. There is no way on earth that wallet ended up just laying down there :joy:.

NJ just spilled the beans to San Ha regarding his background. She is gonna put two and two together in the future and he is screwed up lol. 

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

What an episode :mrgreen:

Wow who needs words when their eyes can talk :kiss_wink: , I need to know what book title in English 

@Ameera Ali The title is "The Person I Love" @lu09 PKD dad put the wallet there to find the person who wanted to hurt his son. He believed OSH when she told them they were looking for the evidence from PKD. He just didn't know if it was KNJ or Esther, they seem to still be struggling with the fact KNJ is a bad egg :pensive:.

12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@lu09 thanks for alert , I check it , it’s was the most heart touching moment between them , I cried like a fool with them :heart:

@UnniSarah , I know he could be , but my heart can’t stand the idea of innocent , adorable DoRi could be Esther son & end up with her & horrible DY1’s mom - with all this twist & turn, I will wish for DoRi to be SH’s son. 

@Ameera Ali.... I understand chingu but DoRi is still exhibiting his selfish side due to his mom and grandma spoiling him rotten. He is still adorable and I think raised by the right person he may get the chance of becoming an outstanding citizen when he grows up. I agree is innocent and want him raised right. I wouldn’t want to be raised in a orphanage look at what happened to his mom. 

Archived