[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, shaking50 said:

This frustrating why is OSH still lurking in the background :rage::rage::rage:

@shaking50,  in the preview; my guess is Ae Ra show up and OSH is kick out of DK2/Lee SH's room the moment that he open his eyes.  It so happen that Evil Ester is also lurking around, that's why Ae Ra is ordering and telling the guards not let OSH and Evil Ester into the room. ( in K-drama  thugs and guards are always around:lol:, at beck and call of their masters):joy:

Regarding the child in this episode,  I will agree with some of the comments; he could be the child of OSH/LSH and swap of the phone is start  to introduce this little boy(seems a very smart like LSH) my wishful thinking.  Another mystery, ensuring that writer nim has enough plot/twist to keep this drama going. It is really working for me anyway.

To everyone, enjoy your weekend and be safe!!!:wub:

After seeing the preview for the next episode, I am wondering why Esther is sneaking around SHs house.  She knows the dad is blind but she doesn’t know that he can recognize her perfume.  I am hoping she is not there looking for the evidence.  As near as I know, only DY2 knows it is at SHs house.  

SH is also following Esther trying to see what she is up to next.  I love that we have really smart leads in this drama.  It makes it so much more enjoyable than being frustrated constantly by leads who are  always being outsmarted and stepped on.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Why hasn’t anyone commented on today’s episode.  I can’t stay long but let me give you the details 

@Pam_Van Fossen @Ameera Ali @dulceres @shaking50    @Mucky @lu09 @newyee @mizkorea @tulip934 @mel22 @marrez1  Everyone OSH’s son is ALIVE!!!!!! I knew he was alive. ESTHER JANG is truly a EvIl Bbbbb . I can’t believe she actually stoop that low. She does deserve to have a child. Now I am actually scared that something might happen to son so she can finally seee what she did wrong. I really do hate when children get hurt due to their parents.  OSH’s son is sick but I don’t recall if they told us what is he sick of. 

I don’t get why Esther chose to try to sell the necklace and then try to say she wasn’t at fault. That she was innocent, we all saw her take the necklace. What is wrong with her???? Is she senile????

ESThER is so bad, but so it was cetain that she had something to do with the disappearance of baby SH and SOhOo, we learned more later but it seems to me that the adoptive mother really loves the child, she also seems rich and it was said that the child had suffered a heart attack
Honestly I do not know how SH will get her child, we do not know everything about the family who adopted the child
DY2 seems so to suffer the poor, he suffers so much, I feel if his memory is back, maybe he'll make a rejection and stay amnesic again

Now what will happen It seems DK2 latest hit to the head on the side of the wall  made him remember times with SH as his original self. I am glad that SH managed to get into the elevator to stop the man from taking him to the garage but it is very foolish from the preview for her to run after the man alone. It seems she ends up captured for her efforts. 

DK2 in the preview is in anguish as he remembers everything and beats his chest with a voice over saying sorry to SH. He has to be very upset to remember everything and realize his poor wife has been searching for him suffering injustice and unrelieved  and that people changed his face and pulled him away from her. 

I am in awe of Esther this woman has her money stolen and her thought is to go to SH's house to steal or look for the USB? A couple of questions: A. Why is the door unlocked or how did she know the door code? B. No one thought to grab her leg so she could not run? When she realized they were calling the police only then does she unlock the door and makes a run for it. Perhaps she has a clue that NJ will save himself and throw her under the bus if he can. Its very smart of her to think so if she has made her brain work that far into the equation, but very foolish to go to SH's house and think no one would detect a stranger in the home. 

As for her taking their baby and selling it. She is going to pay dearly for that. Her own child may end up in turmoil from her actions to SH and DK2. If I had to guess things are going to lead to SH and DK2 being able to save the child's life and that its their child they thought died. The sticky part comes now is they may want to get him back but the child has bonded with his new mom and a decision may be made to just let him stay where he is and just be an aunt and uncle or god parents or to break ties completely to let him live his new life even though it will hurt them. The woman seems to take very good care of him and loves him so they will have to think of his emotional well being and not pulling him from the only mother he knows although he was taken illegally  the better solution in the long run may be to let him go. Esther's evil deed will have long lasting repercussions on those involved. The best punishment for her other than jail or to be out in the world with nothing is to loose her own son as Karma. Have a grand taste of how it feels to loose her child and someone else raise it just like SH!

I am not sure what will happen now since DK2 seems to remember everything in the preview and it seems he is calling Esther to the hospital as well. He will most likely let her have it for what she has done to his life and her excuses will not fly. This goes way beyond her causing a small tiff she changed his face and his life and made him leave the woman he loved to live with her in someone else place. What excuse can she come up with? Does she think calling on their friendship will save her from his wrath. She made a bold statement that he would forgive her to SH but I doubt that will be the case. In the end I feel she will get a true taste of desertion from everyone she hurt by her selfish actions, jealousy and greed. 

Another person I can't wait to get her punishment is DK's mother. Her actions killed her son. I keep feeling that once NJ is known to be her son possibly and that her 2nd son is truly dead she will band with NJ to take everything changing the players. Its very sad that greed has caused so many issues and hurt so many.

Nan Jon/Ester/Ae Ra, are evil, conniving and greedy!!!!  I also feel that DK2/LHS remembers everything now.

Yes, OSH is foolish for running after KNJ accomplice left DK2 in the garage.  NJ is slime ball operator, he managed to disprove the teenager's testimony.:crazy: that he was at the crime scene.

As for that little boy, we know that he is the son of OSH/LSH.  @Ldy Gmerm; I concur with your comments.  How can they take him back?  Will he get seriously ill and they will to look for a donor and only his blood related relatives can help him?

I think Vice Chairman should tell  his parents about Lee Soo Ho, at least it will solve part of the puzzle:joy:.

Chingu's thanks!!!  have a wonderful and joyful week.  Finally, sunny in our side of the world.:wub: to all.

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Why hasn’t anyone commented on today’s episode.  I can’t stay long but let me give you the details 

@Pam_Van Fossen @Ameera Ali @dulceres @shaking50    @Mucky @lu09 @newyee @mizkorea @tulip934 @mel22 @marrez1  Everyone OSH’s son is ALIVE!!!!!! I knew he was alive. ESTHER JANG is truly a EvIl Bbbbb . I can’t believe she actually stoop that low. She does deserve to have a child. Now I am actually scared that something might happen to son so she can finally seee what she did wrong. I really do hate when children get hurt due to their parents.  OSH’s son is sick but I don’t recall if they told us what is he sick of. 

I don’t get why Esther chose to try to sell the necklace and then try to say she wasn’t at fault. That she was innocent, we all saw her take the necklace. What is wrong with her???? Is she senile????

I had an early shift today so I couldn't watch it until now:).  Yep I knew it,  the stupid woman had to take the child away for San Ha too. I'm worried about how they are gonna settle this because the current mom doesn't look like she stole the child and she is a loving mom to the kid as well. This is gonna get complicated. 

This Esther, i can't believe she broke to San Ha house to look for the USB. I'm glad she didn't find it. 

The preview looks so good. LSH regained his memories and the poor man is crying and hitting his chest over what happened. I hope he truly exposes her in front of the entire family so that they don't think he has gone crazy too. As for San Ha, hope she escapes. 

I have no idea how they will tackle this issue now. Will LSH out what NJ and Esther did and prove his wife was right all along or will he be convinced to hide the truth for a while longer? The best solution is to out the truth but then you have Esther, AR and NJ doing more things behind their backs after being caught. Given that we are not even half way through the drama yet (4 eps to go) how will they tackle the other half. 

I have to agree the Vice Chairman needs to tell the truth about who LSH really is so that it can explain the blood ties to the family and that SH is his wife. I hope he and the Chairman are not fooled by NJ's ploy to prove the boy wrong today. It is also best for LSH at the moment to hide he has regained his memory as well. NJ cares about nothing now or no one he is a very dangerous character in all of this. His desperation not to loose all he has gained will make him go farther and farther to the extreme until someone gets hurt or killed.  I can see so much anger, jealousy and resentment in him.  I wonder if he ever truly liked SH. If he did he sure made a mess of things and has lost even her friendship. 

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Another exciting episode.

It's too early to dismiss the adoptive mom as an innocent party to the kidnapping. It looks to me that she was privy at least  to the irregularity of the child's adoption.  She and Esther vaguely recognized each other, which means that they have met before. That meeting was most probably when Esther handed over SH's baby with instructions to run to the US and money to keep quiet.  

As I already mentioned, this drama is moving quite fast.  Maybe because aside from the body/face switch, there are still too many secrets to be unraveled  -- DK2's blood ties to the Aura family, AeRa's sins, NJ and AeRa's relationship  and the story on SH's son. That's where the 50+ episodes would go. :D

The preview showed SH tied and likely kidnapped by NJ's henchman. I think NJ would just let her go, somehow.  He maybe a two-faced doofus, but he really has a soft spot for SH. 

Am really looking forward to tonight's episode. 

You are right , what a great episode to start the week with :grin:

Now surly  we need to give her dumb nickname, I give up when she did crazy act again today by going to SH house to steal the  USB , what she call it do or die mission but who in their right mind try to steal something  in the middle of lunch calls  :tounge_xd: Thanks for SH’s dad nose she was exposed . 

I’m liking the writer , usually at this time in drama I throw tomatoes at Tv , thanks for showing us how everything is crumbling around her , it just served her right as she keeps on being an idiot both before & after she got caught. I don’t get it how she didn’t realise how NJ as good as poison to her yet . 

For SH’s baby situation, I still think DoRi is SH’s son , Esther needed healthy baby to improve her relationship with DK’s mom , I think she gives her son to adoption , find him nice , rich family , going to USA it’s good life than she grow up with so she wouldn’t feel guilty about him , I don’t think she would care to find SH’s son good family , but for her son yes because she could easily dump him in orphanage no one would know . 

SH , what I can say about her , she need to press the break sometime , why rush and play superhero  , she notice something fishy, call the police or better call the bodyguard that supposed to guard the rich boy , let them work for their money for once , but no she go and get herself kidnapped . Why get involved in a kidnapping situation if u can’t run like Esther . 

@lu09 I hope SH can escape as well quickly, but I worry it wouldn’t be that easy, the shady, nasty & Acidic NJ is hiding & burning the evidence now , so could he order for her to get hurt as well to save his life . 

7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I know, really.  I just got finished watching today's episode.  It is unbelievable what Esther is capable of.  Not sure if SH's mother had anything to do with the baby being adopted out as someone else mentioned, or if Esther did it all on her own.  I think there was a problem with his heart when he was born and it mentioned that the boy had a heart transplant, so it was pretty clear to us that he was OSH's and Soo Ho's.  Not sure how they will put all the pieces together so that OSH and DY2/SH eventually realize he is their child.  The lady recognized Esther and Esther recognized the lady so they may both end up telling on each other.

Esther stole the necklace so she could frame the doctor and get rid of him but as most of her schemes fail this one did too.  She then decided she needed to get rid of the necklace in case the housekeeper would find it.  She was going to throw it away but realized it was probably worth a lot of money so she decided to sell it so she would have enough money to have OSH put into a mental institution.  She called the institution and told them her sister was delusional and she wanted to have her admitted.  But, thankfully, the necklace had been reported stolen and Esther ended up being arrested.  She does not work well under pressure and keeps making mistakes.  That is why NJ keeps telling her to just stay quiet and do nothing.    Her stunt today, sneaking into OSH's house to try and find the USB with the video of the surgery on it, was so stupid.  They know it was her, but do not know what she was looking for.  I am thankful she didn't have time to find it before being caught. Once OSH comes home she will know Esther was looking for the evidence and possibly find it.  Esther is slowly digging her own grave.

NJ is also just scraping by with all his excuses.  They are definitely suspicious but can't really pin anything on him.  He is going crazy too, and is having someone try to take DY2 out of the hospital so they can get rid of him since he knows NJ was at the scene of the accident.  Too bad for NJ, OSH was waiting and watching everything going on and was suspicious of the person taking DY2 out of his room for more tests.  She followed and got on the elevator with them and realized the man was taking him to the lower level parking garage instead of for tests.  In previews for tomorrow it looks like the man tied OSH up and left her somewhere, maybe in the garage.  I think they find DY2 in the parking garage too.  The guy contacts NJ and says he failed. 

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.  

Ep 47 Raw is another enjoyable watch. 

The drama has turned into a spy drama of sorts. :D Both sides are mutually suspicious,  second guessing each other's plans.

The biggest upside tonight is LSH regaining his memories back and playing smart against the evil doers. LSH even has his own sidekick spy! However, I really felt sorry for LSH for bumping his head and falling too often. I was afraid he'd have another amnesia before the episode ended. :lol:

SH & LSH's son was left with SH's parents by the adoptive mom. I'll wait for the subs to understand why that happened.  I think the adoptive mom needed to go to the salon or spa. (Not sure about that.)

The preview shows that SH was being kept in a hospital, most likely a mental facility. I was wrong when I predicted that NJ would let her go because of his soft spot for her. 

Will now wait for the subs to come out. 

Hi Chingus!

I haven't finished watching ep 46 with eng sub coz it's loading at snail speed. But I've watched ep 47 without sub. SHo has regained his memory and he is in much emotional pain. He calls SH Hp. The boy picks up and later passes to SH dad. He addresses SH dad as father-in-law , I think, but the Hp battery goes flat. SH dad realises SHo remembers who he is now, I think. SHo also calls NJ angrily which I am hoping he will keep it as a secret to gather more evidence. SHo seems to be in a state of confusion in the presence of his family, NJ & Esther. I guess he thinks that pretending to be in amnesia is the best way to trap NJ & Esther? Not sure though. The security guard overhears the conversation between NJ & Esther at the stairwell and informs SHo. NJ henchman makes SH unconscious. I think NJ feels that she shouldn't meet up with SHo. I hope they don't send her to a mental institute to be locked up. 

@mel22 May I have the link for ep 48 preview please? TIA.

16 minutes ago, newyee said:

Hi Chingus!

I haven't finished watching ep 46 with eng sub coz it's loading at snail speed. But I've watched ep 47 without sub. SHo has regained his memory and he is in much emotional pain. He calls SH Hp. The boy picks up and later passes to SH dad. He addresses SH dad as father-in-law , I think, but the Hp battery goes flat. SH dad realises SHo remembers who he is now, I think. SHo also calls NJ angrily which I am hoping he will keep it as a secret to gather more evidence. SHo seems to be in a state of confusion in the presence of his family, NJ & Esther. I guess he thinks that pretending to be in amnesia is the best way to trap NJ & Esther? Not sure though. The security guard overhears the conversation between NJ & Esther at the stairwell and informs SHo. NJ henchman makes SH unconscious. I think NJ feels that she shouldn't meet up with SHo. I hope they don't send her to a mental institute to be locked up. 

@mel22 May I have the link for ep 48 preview please? TIA.

I just watched it Raw and they indeed did lock her up in a mental institution:rage:. From the pics of the CCTV from the preview, I guess the family thinks she is the one who took LSH out. NJ must have done something. I hope the security guard has a copy of the original. 

LSH did a good job faking his absence of memories. He is a doctor and knows his stuff. NJ is suspicious about this ruse however he can't do anything about it. Hopefully LSH gets to San Ha and also gets rid of NJ tailing him at the same time. 

LSH finally has his memory back and was very heart broken because OSH's sufferings! I do think it is best that LSH keeps pretending memory loss and catch them in surprise! It was nice to see that the security guard is helping LSH. At least something... Well, it is still a long way to go since we still have 50+  more episodes to go...

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I can’t wait for sub 

Poor DY2 remember everything, but he need to keep calm , everyone looking at him as he lost his mind :bawling:

i wonder what is he saying though?

Archived