[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, dulceres said:

@shaking50, welcome to this thread.  K-drama, what else I can say?   dailies can stress you out.  As I mentioned before, it is a love/hate relationship when it comes to watching K-daily drama.

I cannot wait  till the day that Ae Ra realize that she murdered her on son PDK/DK1 and looking forward to NJ/Esther downfall.   Slime ball doctor, he is like a cat with nine lives:joy:.  OHS Mom's lips should be totally shut/zip,  I am happy that OSH's Dad is on her side.

Agree, SH's mother cannot keep her mouth shut.  Why doesn't she just trust SH and her husband?  Evidently SH had a good reason to bring the man into their home.  It is very obvious why they don't tell her everything that is going on.  She would blab it to the world.

8 hours ago, shaking50 said:

OMG, the acting in this drama is so bad and ott that I can't look away. I love the storyline but really hate the way the producer are dragging it out. SH/f is so adorable it hurts to watch her struggle and suffer to find the truth. I cried during the episode where she told SH/m that she would give up on him if he would be happy without her and applaud his response to it. 

Please tell me how Esther and KNJ just happened to be everywhere just in time to cause mischief and heartache.  That loony tune doctor needs a slap SH/m should have let him fall hehe.    

I haven't watched many k-dramas but I find the leads' acting skills relatively good, esp SH. She is a confident actress. I find the pace of the recent episodes relatively fast too. 

Agreed there are too many coincidences and they aren't just happening to Esther & NJ but thankfully to SH & DK2 too in discovering the secrets. They aren't realistic but these are the fun and fantasy of watching kdramas, not mentioning their perfect appearance, such as skin & teeth, of the lead actors/actresses. :wub:

I've just watch ep 43 with eng sub. I just want to comment on how blatant and conceited this idiotic NJ is to DK2 and SH, like they are so dumb and should just hand over the surgeon to him since SHo has lost his memory anyway and SH should just submit to him. SH should have come out with a lie such as NJ tries to rape her or something so that her mum will hate NJ and stay away from him:D

I am glad chairman knows NJ is trying to replace the present hospital director for that surgeon and realises that NJ is unreliable and abusing his power.

9 hours ago, dulceres said:

I cannot wait  till the day that Ae Ra realize that she murdered her on son PDK/DK1 and looking forward to NJ/Esther downfall.   Slime ball doctor, he is like a cat with nine lives:joy:.  OHS Mom's lips should be totally shut/zip,  I am happy that OSH's Dad is on her side.

@dulceres, I'm with you on seeing little madam go nuts when she realises she's a s-bag who killed her own kid and the one she throw away will be the sole heir and get everything she'd plot and schemed for. As for OHS's mom her brain must be the size of a fishes. She is so dumb and frustrating I'd love to wire her mouth shut indefinitely :rage:. All she thinks about is her own greed and feels it will be sated by KNJ, her Lord and saviour. I can't not mention the lack of filter on that mouth of hers and then she has the cheek to wonder why they don't tell her anything (the fish) :triumph:

If they dare to give up that a-hole of a doctor without calling the police I will scream and throw something at the screen. 

They should have PDK and OSH move in together while he is still unsure about his identity, but not his love and drive everyone nuts :naughty::blush: :joy:

17 hours ago, euraka said:

I took a long break from Kdrama and I am back  i am not sure if this one is the right move for me please advise 

Do join us @euraka. The more the merrier. :D 

The plot is moving fast and it was fun watching the baddies did not get their way all the time. The ML and FL are smart and sweet. You want to root for their love. 

OMG, what just happened? Please, no more amnesia. LSH got into another car accident thanks to the surgeon trying to distract him after the vice chairman found out what the money was for and told LSH to bring the surgeon back to the house. NJ was chasing after them when the crash happened and was the first person on the scene. The car accident happened when NJ tried to avoid LSH upcoming car. Instead of calling the ambulance, he tries to get rid of evidence that point to him including his fingerprints. Only when someone else saw the crash, that he decided to ask for help:crazy:. NJ thought that the surgeon died however, when police came to the scene, only LSH was found, no surgeon, no money.

San Ha spilled the beans to the entire family members lol and told them if something happens to LSH, it'll be NJ and Esther's doings. Mommy dearest and the rest were shocked when they found out NJ and Esther were from the same orphanage and knew each other well. AR is putting the pieces together and she won't be happy about what Esther did lol.

Thanks to NJ checking LSH in the car, LSH grabbed the tie Pin that belonged to NJ. The doctor gave the pin back to the vice chairman when he discovered on LSH hand and it had NJ initials on it. The chairman, vice President and AR knew now that NJ was the scene when the crash happened and they look pissed lol. NJ and Esther are trying to do damage control and San Ha confronts them. The EP ends there.

I'm so excited, episode 44 was thrilling...Poor PKD is in yet another car accident. I hope they make him get his memory back and only telling OSH, that he has. Then together they decide to have him pretend not to remember anything so that they can trap KNJ and Esther and gather all the evidence they need to lock those two up. It's about time these two start to think smart and become more devious than KNJ and Esther.  :naughty:

21 minutes ago, shaking50 said:

I'm so excited, episode 44 was thrilling...Poor PKD is in yet another car accident. I hope they make him get his memory back and only telling OSH, that he has. Then together they decide to have him pretend not to remember anything so that they can trap KNJ and Esther and gather all the evidence they need to lock those two up. It's about time these two start to think smart and become more devious than KNJ and Esther.  :naughty:

Yeah ! I think so ! because still 56 episodes to go ! I really wish the writers continue to make both male and female leader smart ,wise … don't be stupid same as other dramas !hopefully 

30 minutes ago, shaking50 said:

6 minutes ago, tulip934 said:

Yeah ! I think so ! because still 56 episodes to go ! I really wish the writers continue to make both male and female leader smart ,wise … don't be stupid same as other dramas !hopefully 

@shaking50 and @tulip934 that's my hope too, PDK/Lee Soo Ho get his memory back.  If only Vice Chairman will  tell his parents about the result of his search re oldest grandson and the wife is OSH that would be nice. Too early for that:sweatingbullets:

Writer nim, please don't go back to square one of memory chase:crazy:,  NJ already instructed his thugs to look for slime ball doctor,  at the same time what kind of lies NJ will tell the Chairman why DK2 is clasping his tie pin. 

Hopefully, OSH will find the USB at her house and not her Mom or else she will give it NJ:cold_sweat: .

Very exciting ep indeed.

SH's mum is utterly stupid & stubborn to believe in NJ instead of her own husband and daughter. 

NJ vows to 'live' since he has come this far in Aura and I believe he will go all the way out to harm others in order to save himself. Esther will probably be sacrificed too, which I wish. I am guessing NJ might confess to AR that he is her son as a last resort, for her to protect him.

So far SH hasn't mentioned to anyone she has lost a child. Only her family knows. NJ could be the one behind some babies swapping without Esther knowing? Just wild guessing. 

I love this ep! 

Esther is trying to frame SH with AR's pearl necklace, I guess, but ends up being handcuffed and brought to the police station. I enjoy watching how she begs for forgiveness at home but is thrown out of the house despite using Dori as a shield. Yay finally! 

SH's HP has been swapped with a stranger. Will she miss an important call, perhaps from the surgeon or the voice recorder repairman?

DK2 wakes up upon hearing SH's voice. Will he remember that he's SHo? 

Can’t wait for the subs. This drama

is moving a lot faster than most K-dramas I have seen. With 50+ episodes still remaining, many material infos are being revealed early on. Not complaining tho. 

Spoiler

I think the kid with the lady who swapped the phone would turn out to be SH’s missing baby. 

42 minutes ago, newyee said:

I love this ep! 

Esther is trying to frame SH with AR's pearl necklace, I guess, but ends up being handcuffed and brought to the police station. I enjoy watching how she begs for forgiveness at home but is thrown out of the house despite using Dori as a shield. Yay finally! 

SH's HP has been swapped with a stranger. Will she miss an important call, perhaps from the surgeon or the voice recorder repairman?

DK2 wakes up upon hearing SH's voice. Will he remember that he's SHo? 

Bwahahaha. I had tears in my eyes when the police arrested her and also when the chairman kicked her out of the house lol:joy::mrgreen:. She digged her own graveyard lol. 

As for the phone swap, I have a feeling the child is San Ha's baby that she lost premature. For once, I'm glad the child wasn't raised by Esther. 

LSH woke up and we are gonna find out next week if he got his memory back or not. Why do I have a feeling the whole family will find out about LSH being PDK2 first and the rest of the drama deals with the aftermath of this mess? Besides, if the child is San Ha and LSH's, then they have to find how and why the boy ended up in the family he is currently living? The mom seemed rich and decent from the way she was treating the child. 

What made me happy was the fact that the chairman doesn't believe anybody and is investigating the matter on his own. 

The vice chairman should speak up regarding LSH being his nephew otherwise the puzzle can't be solved. 

LOL, everyone seems happy with the episodes, I'm just scared that DY2 is losing his memory again, imagine if he forgets SH again or changes his behavior.

But if he finally remembers, I'll be early. but I hope that if he remembers the writers are not going to separate them, because SH has fought so badly, she has not given up, would have been disgusted if DY2 chose to drop SH, I would not understand even if it is a question of protecting her, SH is a strong and intelligent woman.

It will be seen, there is still the fact that the child of SH may be alive, how will he connect to the plot if it's really her child? so many questions, but we have already had so many answers, SH fighting

2 hours ago, mel22 said:

Can’t wait for the subs. This drama

is moving a lot faster than most K-dramas I have seen. With 50+ episodes still remaining, many material infos are being revealed early on. Not complaining tho. 

Hide contents

I think the kid with the lady who swapped the phone would turn out to be SH’s missing baby. 

I thought that too.  Another one of Esthers evil doings.  They wanted to make sure she lost everything 5 years ago.  Loved today’s episode too.  Things are moving fast.  I knew DY2 would wake up as soon as he heard SHs voice.  With today’s introduction of the strange woman and child, we will have a new problem to be resolved.  If the child is SHs and Soo Hos, I’m not sure how they will find out since SH thinks he died.  I do like the direction we are going in though.  

Yepee, doing a happy dance Esther finally get what she deserve. How stupid can she be to think little madam wouldn't have reported the pearls especially if they are trying to catch the doctor with them. Esther dug a really deep hole for herself this time. :tounge_xd:

As for the child at the hospital he is definitely SH and SH son. I thought this from the beginning that the mother lied that the child died.  She put that baby up for adoption without telling the others. The sister was too young to realise and the father is blind. She is so dumb that she probably decided that  they couldn't afford the hospital bill to care for a prem baby with a heart condition, so they would all be better off without him. Like Esther the SH mother is greedy and as dumb as a post and never thinks of the aftermath of her actions.

She had the cheek to still have faith in KNJ even after seeing the image and hearing what her husband and daughter had to say.  I'd love to enter drama land and give that stupid woman a slap, and a glass of cold water to the face Kdrama style :naughty: :joy:

From watching the end I think LSH has got his memory back completely. When he was calling for OSH both after the accident and coming out of the ambulance was him reliving the car crash of 5 years ago while unconscious.

Esther in your face :joy::joy::joy:

Archived