Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내 - Mon-Fri 19:50 KST

Recommended Posts

@Pam_Van Fossen yup, Ester at the heat of the moment  sang like a canary and SH as you mentioned smart enough to provoke her and record their conversation.  I just wish that SH will keep her plan to herself and  zip her Mom's loose mouth:lol:. We know that DK2/Lee SH heart belongs to San Ha.  Wondering, how  SH will reveal the record of her argument with evil Ester?  Hopefully, SH will make a copy of the recording:cold_sweat: and keep it safe.

 

I am worry that NJ will not do something evil towards DK2/Lee Soo Ho, now that he has this inclination that DK2/LSH is the real grandson of Aura Group chairman.  At least Ae Ra for now, will protect DK2/LHS cause of the power she covet being the daughter in-law of this Chaebol family.

 

It is getting interesting, daily drama you :wub: them or :thumbsdown: them.

  • Like 6
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

Absolute best episode yet.  SH is much smarter than we thought.  She was determined to prove DK2 was her husband.  She had  a recorder under a towel in the room so she could record Esther admitting to saving Soo Ho and allowing him to become DY.  After seeing the video of SH in bed with DY2 she flew to the hotel and checked DY2's room and he wasn't there.  Then went to SH's room where she told Esther that he has his memory back which caused Esther to tell the truth about him being Soo Ho.  SH is ecstatic and I am shocked they are going to reveal this so soon.  Yay!!!!!!!!!!!  Can't wait for the next episode.

 

Now the plot will be NJ trying to disprove Soo Ho's relationship with the chairman.  As the eldest grandson, and with DY being dead, NJ will lose his place again.  He will do whatever he can to keep them from finding out that Soo Ho is their grandson.  What he doesnt' know is that Soo Ho already knows and will tell them once his memory truly returns.  

 

I love this drama.

 

Soo Ho and San Ha, Fighting.  :D

I agree chingu and thanks for tagging me.... I have been obsessed with chinese novels and havent had the time to write in soompi.  Today's episode was the best, I loved it too... I think SH will lose this battel but at least she knows he is her husband. Her family will continue to think she is crazy unless , NJ reaveals that DK2 is Soo Ho.  

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@Pam_Van Fossen & @newyee : The  mom got real diarrhea in her mouth, Who would thought she will go in great details about everything SH was up to until 2 hours ago,  thanks to her NJ  knows more than enough to get  him scared , so now I worrying about him trying to destroy innocent DY2 :mellow: . He can’t relays on he is a fake anymore, he will surly consider taking him out or picture. 

 

 

Quote

Wondering, how  SH will reveal the record of her argument with evil Ester?  Hopefully, SH will make a copy of the recording:cold_sweat: and keep it safe.

 

It’s so early , I got feeling she will run to the big wolf NJ tell him everything before she got chance to show it to DY2 , magically he will destroy it , knowing what he discovered 4 hours ago . 

 

But what he gonna do with Esther , she unreliable at all , she need to keep it all together, 

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Pam_Van Fossen  @dulceres  I am equally surprised but pleased that they are revealing the truth so soon. We are barely half-way into the drama. Hopefully the recording will reach DK2 safely. Who knows if Esther will turn back and snatch it or SH will reveal it to NJ first since he's on the way? NJ is the most dangerous person now that he held all the secrets but SH & family are clueless and trust him fully.

I must say the PD's plots are rather unpredictable, other than the DNA switches. Looking forward to the next ep.

 

@Ameera Ali Great! We post at the same time. B) I am editing to mention that you could be right that NJ will try to destroy DK2.

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

It’s so early , I got feeling she will run to the big wolf NJ tell him everything before she got chance to show it to DY2 , In someway he will destroy it , knowing what he discovered 2 hours ago . 

 

But it what he would do to Esther , she unreliable at all , she need to keep it all together, 

@Ameera Ali    IT can go two ways, NJ helps her get her husband back or keep him as DK2 with a high risk of him getting his memories back... 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Ameera Ali    IT can go two ways, NJ helps her get her husband back or keep him as DK2 with a high risk of him getting his memories back... 

 

Agree :) but I think he will go with second option, he already start a lie , so he will keep adding lies to keep first lies , he would be scared about two test DY2 done , He wouldn’t help SH for two reasons, his feelings toward her & the big reason that he knows DY2 knows about missing grandchild while he was promising to find him  , he wouldn’t wanted him to think why he was matched with grandfather DNA if he turn out to be a fake. 

 

@newyee I hope NJ fight with Esther , she hit him hard that he forget everything :tounge_xd:

 

0A0FC87D-0010-4956-90E5-CE6A8957F159.gif

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Episode 37

Sa-Ha needs to investigate silently and carefully. She needs to learn from Na-Yeon

San-Ha needs to be aware that there are wolf and wolverines around her. Nam-Jin is a wolf in a sheep's clothing. He is a bio son from Ae-ra, who is a wolverine. Esther is another wolverine.

 

San-Ha needs to check herself. She should not be too emotional or too evident in investigating that So-Kyung 2.0 is Soo-Ho. She has to lay low and quietly collect more evidence.

She needs to learn from Na-Yeon, from "The Promise".

 

In investigation, Na-Yeon did not give any hint. She quietly collected evidence and then showed it when the time and place is right.

For example, when she suspected that Yoo-Kyung’s (her enemy’s) daughter, Se-Jin, did not belong to her husband, she quietly checked the real bio dad. Once she was sure, she persuaded the bio dad to hold a press conference, in which he declared that the said daughter was his bio-daughter. She arranged the press conference to occur at the same time with Yoo-Kyung’s inauguration as the new chairwoman. Right after Yoo-Kyung gave her inaugural speech, Na-Yeon  arranged to stream the press conference through the video screen in the room. Now, everybody learns that the Yoo-Kyung had cheated and deceived her husband. BOOM, an emergency meeting was called and Yoo-Kyung was suspended, to be eventually fired.

It is like a volley smash: Float the ball high in front of the net, then smash it hard and down to the other side. Leave the opponents sprawling in the ground while losing a point.

 

San-Ha, please think and do smart: Quietly collect your evidence, and present it in a suitable time and venue. SMASH.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jasmine19 said:

Episode 37

Sa-Ha needs to investigate silently and carefully. She needs to learn from Na-Yeon

San-Ha needs to be aware that there are wolf and wolverines around her. Nam-Jin is a wolf in a sheep's clothing. He is a bio son from Ae-ra, who is a wolverine. Esther is another wolverine.

 

San-Ha needs to check herself. She should not be too emotional or too evident in investigating that So-Kyung 2.0 is Soo-Ho. She has to lay low and quietly collect more evidence.

She needs to learn from Na-Yeon, from "The Promise".

 

In investigation, Na-Yeon did not give any hint. She quietly collected evidence and then showed it when the time and place is right.

For example, when she suspected that Yoo-Kyung’s (her enemy’s) daughter, Se-Jin, did not belong to her husband, she quietly checked the real bio dad. Once she was sure, she persuaded the bio dad to hold a press conference, in which he declared that the said daughter was his bio-daughter. She arranged the press conference to occur at the same time with Yoo-Kyung’s inauguration as the new chairwoman. Right after Yoo-Kyung gave her inaugural speech, Na-Yeon  arranged to stream the press conference through the video screen in the room. Now, everybody learns that the Yoo-Kyung had cheated and deceived her husband. BOOM, an emergency meeting was called and Yoo-Kyung was suspended, to be eventually fired.

It is like a volley smash: Float the ball high in front of the net, then smash it hard and down to the other side. Leave the opponents sprawling in the ground while losing a point.

 

San-Ha, please think and do smart: Quietly collect your evidence, and present it in a suitable time and venue. SMASH.

Unfortunately it's too early for her. She thinks Esther is behind everything and is too emotional to think properly. She finds out her missing husband had a change of face, no memories and is currently living with an idiot. I'm surprised she is not dragging Esther to Han river to kill her lol. Anyways, when she finds out who is who, then she will keep her cards close. I have a feeling she is gonna learn about NJ soon. Or even better, she may be the one to find out about the mother and son relationship in the future and screw him over lol. These two morons messed up with the wrong wife :joy:.

 

You also watched The Promise too. Spoiler....... NY was weak at the beginning and it took her two people dear to her to lose their lives to change her into that strong woman. NY screwing them up was the best part of the drama. Hopefully San Ha does something similar to that scene. The media will be having a field day lol.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

@Pam_Van Fossen & @newyee : The  mom got real diarrhea in her mouth, Who would thought she will go in great details about everything SH was up to until 2 hours ago,  thanks to her NJ  knows more than enough to get  him scared , so now I worrying about him trying to destroy innocent DY2 :mellow: . He can’t relays on he is a fake anymore, he will surly consider taking him out or picture. 

 

 

 

It’s so early , I got feeling she will run to the big wolf NJ tell him everything before she got chance to show it to DY2 , magically he will destroy it , knowing what he discovered 4 hours ago . 

 

But what he gonna do with Esther , she unreliable at all , she need to keep it all together, 

 

@Ameera Ali, You are so right.  I really dislike SH's mother, she is only looking at what NJ can do for SH and their family, not at what SH wants.  SH has told her over and over that she wants nothing to do with NJ but her mother just will not listen.  She has a big mouth and doesn't think before she speaks.  She will end up causing more pain for SH if she doesn't quit.  

 

I am also hoping that SH does not reveal that she has a video of the conversation or that DY2 is Soo Ho yet.  I would let Esther stew for a while wondering when everything was going to come crashing down around her.  The only problem with her waiting is that it will give NJ and Esther time to come up with a plan to prove her wrong or to get rid of the evidence and/or kill her or DY2.

I am so impatient while waiting to see how things are going to happen.  :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladies & Gentlemen :D Allow me to introduce you to cat with seven life Esther  :joy: 

Who was able to save her skin :sweat_smile:

 

4A8AEEA7-0B21-4342-9142-A53195EF980A.gif

 

Wow Esther so that  how u win a war that was lost , throw out all the evidence from top floor - is childish but effective :mrgreen:

 

 

F861F6EA-D7C1-4DEF-96E1-CDCD59C66057.gif

 

@Pam_Van Fossen & @newyee & @lu09 & @jasmine19 & @UnniSarah :  the evidence disappeared &  we need to  hold funeral for the evidence tomorrow  :joy: - give it all the respect it deserves :tounge_xd:

 

DD2D94A8-EE30-4525-B6F0-AA067E46A57F.gif

 

But seriously wasn’t kiss worth it , it couldnt come in better time than now , at least we could forget about evidence :D

 

DAC07DDC-AB71-4C2E-94A5-D8D2055F626F.gif

 

Now we need to wait for sub 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yippee! Yippee! I am so happy with how this episode takes its twist.

Initially I am real :angry:  how DK2 refuses to believe SH as the recorder is broken after being thrown out of the window by witch Esther. I am thinking to myself it's time poor SH leave this man alone since he treasures his fake family so much. Then.....he hugs and kisses SH :kiss_wink:in a quiet spot outside the hotel and even 'elopes' with her to the beach and try to fix the broken recorder at a shop and then to a motel (?) towards the end of the episode. Hopefully they will get the recorder fixed eventually.

 

I am crying victory watching the witch running hopelessly after their taxi and an equally helpless & perturbed NJ in the hotel. It didn't help when he knows DK2 and chairman's (?) DNA is a match from his private agent.

 

This drama is moving fast with vice-chairman also gotten a DNA report and goes knocking at SH's house to ask about SHo. What will be the outcome?

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FIRST KISS :love:yessssss, can't wait for tomorrow, SH need to know that NJ is also an accomplice of Ester, but will the truth explode in everyone's eyes? esther and NJ are risking to jail, AR   too, but I wonder if it's not too early for the truth to come out, maybe ester  going to use Do RI so that DY2 stays,  anyway, as long as DY2 does not has not been remembered  things will continue to stagnate

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, dulceres said:

@Pam_Van Fossen yup, Ester at the heat of the moment  sang like a canary and SH as you mentioned smart enough to provoke her and record their conversation.  I just wish that SH will keep her plan to herself and  zip her Mom's loose mouth:lol:. We know that DK2/Lee SH heart belongs to San Ha.  Wondering, how  SH will reveal the record of her argument with evil Ester?  Hopefully, SH will make a copy of the recording:cold_sweat: and keep it safe.

 

I am worry that NJ will not do something evil towards DK2/Lee Soo Ho, now that he has this inclination that DK2/LSH is the real grandson of Aura Group chairman.  At least Ae Ra for now, will protect DK2/LHS cause of the power she covet being the daughter in-law of this Chaebol family.

 

It is getting interesting, daily drama you :wub: them or :thumbsdown: them.

:wub:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Ladies & Gentlemen :D Allow me to introduce you to cat with seven life Esther  :joy: 

Who was able to save her skin :sweat_smile:

 

 

 

Wow Esther so that  how u win a war that was lost , throw out all the evidence from top floor - is childish but effective :mrgreen:

 

 

 

 

@Pam_Van Fossen & @newyee & @lu09 & @jasmine19 & @UnniSarah :  the evidence disappeared &  we need to  hold funeral for the evidence tomorrow  :joy: - give it all the respect it deserves :tounge_xd:

 

 

 

But seriously wasn’t kiss worth it , it couldnt come in better time than now , at least we could forget about evidence :D

 

 

 

Now we need to wait for sub 

:joy::joy::joy: you made my day with your comments lol. What surprised me was the fact that we expected the worse yet the writer keeps surprising us. Even without the recording, he accepted her on his own terms. Even Esther with her 7 lives can't stop their feelings:mrgreen:. They even kissed each other. Now are they gonna spend the night together or what? I can't wait for tomorrow's episode:naughty:.

  • Like 1
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@dulceres & @newyee any one watch sub , can gives us more clear idea what happen :blush:

 

Quote

 

What surprised me was the fact that we expected the worse yet the writer keeps surprising us. Even without the recording, he accepted her on his own terms. Even Esther with her 7 lives can't stop their feelings:mrgreen:. They even kissed each other. Now are they gonna spend the night together or what? I can't wait for tomorrow's episode:naughty:.

 

I need to check his previous work , it’s so funny I still didn’t watch sub , I hope they spend night together, but what happen the last night , Did she only take little video and then kiss him good night  :yum: 

 

Now  she can relax with the  kiss proofing he is her husband , they kiss the same angel they used to kiss :mrgreen:

 

3A3CF1EB-8FFB-40DC-878A-56EABA1A8994.gif

 

I needed to be 100% sure , DNA don’t do the job these days :joy:

 

- Me see ur post and ur thought always make me happy :wub::heart:

 

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really!!!! what an episode? Now, that the Vice Chairman and of course Grandma/Grandpa(Chairman) will  be part of the chase re DK2/Lee Soo Ho true identity, Ester/NJ and Ae Ra may join forces to disprove it? :crazy: it will be rather interesting what evil schemes they will do? Now, we are sitting on pins and needles for what will happen next (or it just be me:lol:). 

 

:wub:the kissing scene of SH/LSH, he can no  longer avoid his deep love towards SH, whew!!!!!:cold_sweat:

 

 Also, I think it was discussed/mentioned in this forum  that Do Ri could be SH?LSH's child stolen by crazy Ester, probably with the help of NJ.

 

Love the scene when NJ was murmuring to himself if he made the mistake of placing the true heir at the Chairman's house (NJ, that's what you get for being greedy). In the preview looks like Ester/NJ bring their thugs/minions to look for SH/LSH,  till the next episodes Chingu's:blush:

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't had a chance to watch today but from seeing all the comments, I am doing the Happy Dance.  Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can't wait until the episode is subbed later.  Will post more later.

 

Thanks everyone.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, just WOW.  Better than I expected.  I am so happy that DY2 has accepted SH even though he doesn't have his memory back or the evidence from the recording.  She was willing to let him go if it was too hard for him after seeing his tears and confusion.  She walks away and he stops her and kisses her.  They are going to finish the honeymoon they were not able to have the first time.  Trip to the beach.  Then on to get the recorder fixed, then to getting a room.  When asked if they were married, they both said yes at the same time.

 

Esther is going crazy.  NJ cannot believe he actually placed the eldest grandson in his rightful place as DY.  Now he is rushing to try and sabotage the DNA comparisons at the Police Station.  He doesn't know that he is too late.  Vice-Chairman already has the information and has gone to SH's house where he finds out that SH's husband is Soo Ho.  

 

Everyone already knows that SH has been desperately searching for her husband for 5 years and now they will find out that Soo Ho is the long lost grandson of Aura.  

 

Way too many coincidences for them to deny that DY2 is Soo Ho.  

1.  Both were in an accident 5 years ago and disappeared.

2.  DY2's allergic reaction to Fish, and Soo Ho is allergic to fish.

3.  DY1's aversion to blood, and Soo Ho has no problem seeing blood.

4.  DY2's way of tying knots which was how Soo Ho learned to tie knots as a surgeon.

5.  DY2's knowledge of medicine and medical terminology.  DY1 had no medical training.

6.  DY2's mannerisms and personality vs Soo Ho's mannerisms and personality.  DY1 was an arrogant, spoiled mama's boy and irresponsible.  DY2/Soo Ho was an orphan and very caring, independent and responsible.  

 

Once the recorder is fixed they will have the evidence needed to prove what happened to DY and Soo Ho.  I am just hoping that SH does not reveal that she is having it fixed to anyone because if NJ or Esther know they will definitely have it destroyed.  I am afraid of what NJ is going to do to DY2 now that he knows he is the rightful heir to Aura.  He will have no choice but to get rid of him in order for Aura to become his.  Lots of new twists and turns ahead.  I am looking forward to it.

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the thugs sent by NJ on hot pursuit of Osana & Sushi, I am somewhat worried about their safety. But whatever may happen, hope our OTP get to enjoy their 'one-night stand' first. :wub::P

  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...