[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

I think NJ will switch DK2 sample with his own since he is AR's son. The test will show a positive result. 

Most probably they  will also find out AR is running her own test and used NJ's sample to alter the result.  Its still early in the drama for AR to know and its karma for her for tampering with the dna sample used to find SooHo. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally watch the episode :D

I am excited about today episode , it’s a dangerous time for  NJ & Esther :sweatingbullets: 

clearly  the death( AR)  knocking at door but either of them can’t hear it because they’re looking at SH & DY :mrgreen:

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Finally watch the episode :D

I am excited about today episode , it’s a dangerous time for  NJ & Esther :sweatingbullets: 

clearly  the death( AR)  knocking at door but either of them can’t hear it cause they’re looking at SH & DY :mrgreen:

Omo, did she found out the truth? 

10 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Omo, did she found out the truth? 

I didn’t watch it , but I got feeling she will but she gonna keep it to herself - she in love with her new son :mrgreen:

it  was weird, how she didn’t freak out that a possibility her son not her son 

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I didn’t watch it , but I got feeling she will but she gonna keep it to herself - she in love with her new son :mrgreen:

iit was weird, how she didn’t freak out that is a possibility her son not her son 

True, this new son of hers is not acting up and doing a great job winning the grandfather over lol. However what I'm worried about is the fact that she may try to get rid of San Ha in the near future. 

6 minutes ago, lu09 said:

True, this new son of hers is not acting up and doing a great job winning the grandfather over lol. However what I'm worried about is the fact that she may try to get rid of San Ha in the near future. 

that exactly what I thought , she may gonna try to get rid of SH so she inherited the company , she already want the company for her father sake, it’s bonous to got son that perfect in the way :joy:

Didn’t u think DY acting get better from first episode :D

Karma is a richard simmons. To think that the child she throw away on the street is the same one who replaced her dead son and is getting back what belonged to him lol. I'm looking forward to the expression of her face, it will be priceless:joy:. 

Everyone's acting is getting better, except of course Esther:unamused:.  I don't even understand how on earth he can't pick up the expressions of her face. 

The latest ep shows both DK2 & AR being tricked by NJ & E again with tampered DNA.  I don't know what SH says to DK2 in the car but is pleased that DK2 chases after SH and hugs her. Sweeee...t. Hope it's not a farewell hug though. Meanwhile SH takes a video of E giving money to the lady who creates trouble at SH's shop. As before,  I am hoping SH will do it quietly but instead she shows herself in front of the 2 women and leaves for chairman house, with E chasing after her. SH talks to the granny and AR appears. I guess AR may take on E's side since the menacing act may taint DK2's image. SH should send a copy to her sister or DK2 first as a backup. Anyway, whatever she does openly will always be futile...or maybe not this time? :sweatingbullets:

4 hours ago, newyee said:

The latest ep shows both DK2 & AR being tricked by NJ & E again with tampered DNA.  I don't know what SH says to DK2 in the car but is pleased that DK2 chases after SH and hugs her. Sweeee...t. Hope it's not a farewell hug though. Meanwhile SH takes a video of E giving money to the lady who creates trouble at SH's shop. As before,  I am hoping SH will do it quietly but instead she shows herself in front of the 2 women and leaves for chairman house, with E chasing after her. SH talks to the granny and AR appears. I guess AR may take on E's side since the menacing act may taint DK2's image. SH should send a copy to her sister or DK2 first as a backup. Anyway, whatever she does openly will always be futile...or maybe not this time? :sweatingbullets:

@newyee, I am not happy camper right now lol!!!  We know that the result will be like this.  I think, based on the history of this writer, the reveal will happen at the later part of this drama.  

My guess, is Do Ri might get sick that will need some serious treatment i.e. transplant/blood transfusion and Ester/Ae Ra  cannot help him. Also, when DK2 finally regain his memory, all the issues will be resolved he he he (being sarcastic)  I am glad though that SH is really sure that DK2 is Lee Soo Ho and DK2 feel the love towards SH.  Because of the tampered result of the DNA test, being a righteous person DK2/Soo Ho is reluctant to act on his feelings.:anguished:

23 hours ago, dulceres said:

@newyee:dissapointed:with DK2, I think he's so confused right now of everything going on:tears: around him.  As I mentioned before the writer for this drama always love the the twist/turn of various plot/scenario.

If it gets to be stressful for me to watch,  I will slow down or stop watching for the meantime:anguished:

Don't leave us yet.  We have too many crazy twists ahead to face alone.  :D  We need you and will support you thru the craziness.  

Also with today's episode, things are going to move ahead even with Esther and NJ's interference.  SH and DY2 both know they have feelings for each other and are both skeptical of the dna results.  SH says she will trust and believe in her heart and she knows he is Soo Ho even though the test results say otherwise.   DY2 cannot deny his feelings and hugs her.  

SH finds out that Esther is the one who instigated the mess with their shop and is on her way to tell the vice-chairman what she has done.  Esther is hot on her heels to try and stop her.  At this point, I am so happy that SH is being strong.  This will be one more reason for DY2 to think that Esther is really hiding the truth from him and the family since she is so desperate to keep him and SH apart.  Things are really getting interesting. 

936BD587-85F5-4B61-8CA7-60F446CC5A78.jpg

I’m loving DY2 now , he comes sometimes to me closed off from emotions but lately when I see him  in love with SH , it’s bring out side of his acting, I didn’t think was possible & from the first time I see him as Lee Soo Ho :D

AB8008F9-D770-421D-BC1D-9D2C2AC12024.gif

Oh gosh , SH need to be careful dealing with Esther, she could have hurt her , to stop talking, but thank god , she found a taxi, but still i was a dumb moves from SH , Esther it’s crazy, she kind of { if I can’t have him for ever no one can } but I have feeling  DY2’s mom will safe Esther head tomorrow, because she will think SH stalking her precious son . :lol:

NJ what wrong with him , did he want to lose easily  to DY2 , grandfather seem not happy with him today , his lack of focus will , make him do mistake st work , give DY2 chance to challenge him . 

I don’t know about u guys , but I am disappointed , I wanted AR to know true :tears: 

@Ameera Ali  NJ, although a crook he is, will be useful in protecting SH from Esther.

AR will know the truth one day as NJ has promised himself. Let her continue to dote and protect the nephew she once abandoned on the roadside until the day she realises who he is plus her precious son DK1 is gone and NJ, whom she has treated as a sworn enemy, is her own son. She will bawl big time.

Meanwhile, I would love to see more of our OTP together pleeese....:wub: and hopefully with DK2 telling Esther to get off SH's back.

@lu09 Agree that everyone's acting skill has improved a lot, esp our OTP. Enjoy watching DK2's jealous expressions over SH. :)

13 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

Don't leave us yet.  We have too many crazy twists ahead to face alone.  :D  We need you and will support you thru the craziness.  

Hi friends , plz no one leave , we are 5  or 6 with @UnniSarah lurking :D , so we need to stick it until the end :mrgreen: 

Esther is hot on her heels to try and stop her.  At this point, I am so happy that SH is being strong.  This will be one more reason for DY2 to think that Esther is really hiding the truth from him and the family since she is so desperate to keep him and SH apart.  Things are really getting interesting. 

Yes that will make him not trust her , or could make him feel more guilty that he make her that jealous  , she try to get rid of SH & hurt her business . But how dump for SH’s mom to start fighting and getting herself arrested, ok take her to the police but what need to play football with her head  :D 

My guess, is Do Ri might get sick that will need some serious treatment i.e. transplant/blood transfusion

He so cute but I hope if he get sick DY2 still will be there  but wouldn’t be a match to him and even Esther and the only one could help is SH - I don’t know if anyone notice but Esther always talk about DY2 in her head as Lee Soo Ho but when she alone thinking  & her child is around she talk about LSH as his real daddy isn’t that wired  . 

@newyee , It will be a big lesson for AR , she should have kept her friends close and her enemies closer , the way she treat everyone , I am surprised DY2 good with her . if I see one more DNA really I will be sick , but I am still annoyed how she leave the room when paper was nearly getting out of printer :crazy:

@lu09 the way SH trust her instinct, she may have put microchip on her kidney :tounge_xd:

Things turn out much better than I've expected. :)The entire chairman family learns about Esther's wrongdoing through SH. AR doesn't side E. DK2 has an argument with E. What a sweet revenge! Esther pretends to faint to avoid being chased out by chairman, I guess. After DK2 sends SH off in a cab, he returns to tell E to stop feigning (I think) in which she opens her eyes. LOL!

And there's a hair pulling lesson on E by SH's gutsy sister. Clap clap...

SH has applied for a job in DK2's dept. DK2 looks excited & keen to recruit her. : wub: Will E be able to stop her from the interview? 

(Next monday nite, pls come soon).

Watched ep 36 with English sub, yes;  :love::love:SH's  sister pulling Ester's hair. Glad that SH landed a job at Aura, we know that evil Ester/DK2 Mom/NJ will be unhappy that SH will be working with DK2/Lee Soo Ho.  I think the Vice Chairman is one the who made the decision to hire SH.

Also, NJ heard the conversation between Grandma, Vice Chair and DK2/LSH and NJ  immediately order someone to find information about the Chairman missing grandson.  Would it be crazy to think that Dk2/Lee Soo Ho is the missing grandson? Writer nim, I know your writing style based on your previous work:rolleyes::sweatingbullets:. all the birth secrets of the characters.  I am being facetious!!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend Chingu's!!!! Till then:joy:

I watched with eng sub and realised I've some misunderstanding. -_- Righteous and filial DK2 heeds AR's advice to be faithful to his wife and conveys his decision to SH. Strong and determined SH is not giving up or crying over it. Even if her family cannot agree with her or even the whole world is against her, she is going to prove that DK2 is her husband. Fighting!

SH will get the job in Aura as the vice chairman has owed her 2 wishes. He's her genie :lol:. She will have more chances to help DK2 regain his memories besides, hopefully, some 'office romance'.:wub: to spite Esther the witch.

B4A59B6F-FA0C-4E1D-9419-E3D51FB26B53.gif

I cant wait for the day SH will slap that face & DY2 get tired of her and leave her for good.

I am glad SH staring to work with DY2, keep starting at him with her puppy eyes 24/7 . DY2  would be doing a good  amount of sweating /turning to keep his hand of SH now :joy::lol:

My best highlight so far

Esther geting humiliated, humiliated, & humiliated in one day . :kiss_wink:

318DDE43-B3BB-4656-966A-9497D7D83BF7.gif

A264F4F6-7501-4317-BD48-B483A693C652.gif

9EB8A1DB-4F58-405B-B3AF-5E0C9BE7416F.gif

@Ameera Ali Daebak! You nailed it. :lol:

SH gets into DK2's dept and the whole team go for a retreat at the Aura hotel where SH/SHo have their honeymoon. SH gets DK2 drunk and sends a suggestive bed scene video of them to Esther. :wub:Yay!  That is brilliant!

But I guess her purpose is to lure Esther to her hotel room and make her confess what she has done to SHo? Not sure but SH gets their heated argument recorded. DK2 is neither in his own room nor in SH's room. At the end of the ep, I don't know if SH is smiling or crying over what Esther says but more like the former....:unsure:

Can't wait to watch with sub. 

The irritating NJ is speeding towards the Aura hotel to tear SH & DK2 apart after SH's big-mouth mum spills the beans about SH saying DK2 is SHo and also probably SH is working for DK2 now. 

P/S: I have been wondering if SH can check on DK2's handwriting since she has the piece of love note written by SHo. 

The irritating NJ is speeding towards the Aura hotel to tear SH & DK2 apart after SH's big-mouth mum spills the beans about SH saying DK2 is SHo and also probably SH is working for DK2 now. 

Someone stop  this woman , it’s annoying the way she behaves , what the need to share everything happens in her household with him , he isn’t a long friend  or relative she knows , she knows him for god sake last month  :mrgreen:

like you I can’t wait for sub either , I loved the way DY2 protect her from the man in the bus , what his problem , Is he offended because she take seat next to DY2 :yum: or she was late & not on the list :D

854B8651-4837-4259-A302-5F1D08840882.gif

Absolute best episode yet.  SH is much smarter than we thought.  She was determined to prove DK2 was her husband.  She had  a recorder under a towel in the room so she could record Esther admitting to saving Soo Ho and allowing him to become DY.  After seeing the video of SH in bed with DY2 she flew to the hotel and checked DY2's room and he wasn't there.  Then went to SH's room where she told Esther that he has his memory back which caused Esther to tell the truth about him being Soo Ho.  SH is ecstatic and I am shocked they are going to reveal this so soon.  Yay!!!!!!!!!!!  Can't wait for the next episode.

Now the plot will be NJ trying to disprove Soo Ho's relationship with the chairman.  As the eldest grandson, and with DY being dead, NJ will lose his place again.  He will do whatever he can to keep them from finding out that Soo Ho is their grandson.  What he doesnt' know is that Soo Ho already knows and will tell them once his memory truly returns.  

I love this drama.

Soo Ho and San Ha, Fighting.  :D

Archived