[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

7 hours ago, lu09 said:

San Ha mom's comment cracked me up lol. She is like "We should wash ourselves so that either we get arrested or deal with NJ's fury with his thugs":mrgreen::joy:. Lady knows her priority lol:sweat_smile::mrgreen:.

I like her very much. She is catty :D

dear friends, SH is acting as if she is still amnesic to set up NJ.

it seems she is accusing them of having an affair ????

PS: I didn't watch yesterday's episode with subs. So you might already know

tomorrow's preview

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/leftywife/pc/

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SH & PSH are great in putting up a show to bring PSH dad safely home.

I am puzzled why PSH dad is not afraid of VC if he had indeed witnessed his wife being stabbed by him? Instead, he was only afraid of AR (as in the earlier ep). 

SH dad will regain his eyesight after surgery? I wonder if it's due to that ridiculous reason :P.

1 hour ago, newyee said:

I am puzzled why PSH dad is not afraid of VC if he had indeed witnessed his wife being stabbed by him? Instead, he was only afraid of AR (as in the earlier ep). 

SH dad will regain his eyesight after surgery? I wonder if it's due to that ridiculous reason :P.

I think that PSH Mom died accidentally when she and Ae  Ra were fighting/arguing.  Only in K-drama that disease can be cured miraculously:lol:. Have not seen today's ep just few clips.

2 hours ago, newyee said:

Yeah he's clearly not afraid of his brother which I thought was weird. Even if she died due to Aera not helping her or doing something else to her, who knows. But the initial injury was caused by VC , at least from what he said. 

15 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

Yeah he's clearly not afraid of his brother which I thought was weird. Even if she died due to Aera not helping her or doing something else to her, who knows. But the initial injury was caused by VC , at least from what he said. 

@newyee @chrissydiva I watched the preview and he is having an episode. Do you think he didn't see VC in the house in the beginning? He was too concentrated on the other family members:mellow: especially PSH and granny. Guess we will find out tomorrow's EP.

Hello everyone, I’ve been scouting this forum for ages and decided to write this post because it gets quieter these days after Sanha having amnesia :D Nice to meet you guys and let’s stay together until the end of this drama!

4 minutes ago, kimdaehwi said:

Hello everyone, I’ve been scouting this forum for ages and decided to write this post because it gets quieter these days after Sanha having amnesia :D Nice to meet you guys and let’s stay together until the end of this drama!

Welcome chingu:D. Glad you joined us here:blush:. Don't worry, we are stuck here until the end lol:glasses::thumbsup:

hey friends, actor Jin Tae-Hyun mentions on his instagram that he finished shooting. Then either NJ died as we predict, or he finished his part. Not clear

he says

"United States of America
Seattle

I want to go back to normal soon."

so he finished shooting.

another photo

I can't find other photos

@lu09 Which house are you referring to? The Park's? He did see his brother. He even talked to him and told him to not cry when VC was apologizing. He directly referred to him as dongsaeng. So he knew who he was. The only memory we got from VC was him holding that metal thingy with blood with Soo Ho's mom on the floor and his dad saying VC's name. We still need to see how the whole thing went down. They are clearly not showing the whole picture on purpose.

@chrissydiva I was talking about the Park's house. I just watched the preview lol so I was thinking he was only concentrated on granny, chairman and PSH:sweat:. I saw him banging his head on the wall so I was thinking he had a late reaction. Not to mention, I fast forwarded the ending so I didn't see VC talking to LSH dad:sweat:. My bad:pensive:. Indeed, they need to show us the full scene when it comes to LSH mom's death.

the writer has to find a way to solve the plot, so he/she just chose NJ's stupidity as a way out :D I really don't know how he is AR's son :D

I am already bored, and hope things get solved quickly, because really, two weeks are just tooooooooooooo long

I am already thinking about my next drama :D

Managed to finally watch the episode love how OSH is acting like she’s actually jealous and angry about them cheating or how she’s oretwnding to look for PSH father lol KNJ and HY don’t know what’s coming for them :joy: aw poor KNJ he’s so in love standing up for OSH ha she’s about to screw you over buddy 

Archived