[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

I loves SH relationship with her dad. He knew his daughter so well. Loves his convo with SH. He has the foresight to

keep the watch. 

On 2/15/2019 at 5:33 AM, dulceres said:

I am hoping that the mother/son relationship of NJ and Ae Ra will be revealed soon.  SH need to be strong, but; she was so in love with Soo Ho it may take a while before she opens her heart again.  

AeRa  is one cool cat. She didn't even blink when she saw the snow globe.

All AeRa wants is for her son to get Aura. If she knew DK is dead and NJ is her son I think she would support NJ. But at the moment for some reason NJ is not telling her and enjoys toying with his mom.

@Pam_Van Fossen

Love how DK2 solved problem.  He did it discreetly. Twice now  I got to enjoy NJ's shocked face. Tq writer.:lol:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure him and Esther are regretting faking a dead body now lol. San Ha told both NJ and Esther that she will make sure to find the one responsible for her husband's disappearance and the look of their faces was priceless lol.

I thinks u right , it was dumb move  , SH knows from today episode that Esther behind everything the fake body & watch , it wasn’t good move from them to fake his dead after all these years . 

Finally she followed her heart  , figure out that DY2 is Soo Ho , all she need is to proof it . 

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I thinks u right , it was dumb move  , SH knows from today episode that Esther behind everything the fake body & watch , it wasn’t good move from them to fake his dead after all these years . 

Finally she followed her heart  , figure out that DY2 is Soo Ho , all she need is to proof it . 

@Ameera Ali, true SH's heart knows that DY2 is Soo Ho, but,  we may not get the reveal yet. DY2 knows that NJ like SH and Ester and NJ are always reminding DY2 that he has a wife and child to take of.  With DY2 memory problem and the feeling that he needs  do the right thing he may not let SH check his body.  

I think SH  need to be careful, cause Ester will do everything to hang to DY2 and protect her status.  We know that NJ told Ester not hurt SH, but, desperate people can do stupid things.

My hope is that is that the relationship between Ae Ra/NJ be revealed same goes for Ester/NJ that they were in the same orphanage.

52 minutes ago, dulceres said:

@Ameera Ali, true SH's heart knows that DY2 is Soo Ho, but,  we may not get the reveal yet. DY2 knows that NJ like SH and Ester and NJ are always reminding DY2 that he has a wife and child to take of.  With DY2 memory problem and the feeling that he needs  do the right thing he may not let SH check his body.  

I think SH  need to be careful, cause Ester will do everything to hang to DY2 and protect her status.  We know that NJ told Ester not hurt SH, but, desperate people can do stupid things.

My hope is that is that the relationship between Ae Ra/NJ be revealed same goes for Ester/NJ that they were in the same orphanage.

I agree with u , but for once I like how she keep her suspicious secret , old SH would run to Esther and question her . 

She shouldn’t tell her family as I said before her mother is her enemy , she will run and tell everything to NJ . 

NJ knows Esther is the weakest link in their scam so I think Esther should be worrying about it , he wouldn’t risk his life for her and her dumb moves , at one point I think he will try to get rid of her . He starts to lose his cool and does things without thinking about it , the way he goes into Esther room to yell at her was ridiculous . 

On 2/15/2019 at 11:36 PM, mizkorea said:

I loves SH relationship with her dad. He knew his daughter so well. Loves his convo with SH. He has the foresight to

keep the watch. 

AeRa  is one cool cat. She didn't even blink when she saw the snow globe.

All AeRa wants is for her son to get Aura. If she knew DK is dead and NJ is her son I think she would support NJ. But at the moment for some reason NJ is not telling her and enjoys toying with his mom.

@Pam_Van Fossen

Love how DK2 solved problem.  He did it discreetly. Twice now  I got to enjoy NJ's shocked face. Tq writer.:lol:

@Ameera Ali, and @mizkorea, I was happy that DY2 was able to resolve those problems quickly too.  He is much smarter and more responsible than DY1 would have ever been.  I love that SH figured out the he is Soo Ho.  I was so upset when she went straight to Esther to question her but then was happy when she decided to wait.  I just hope she doesn't tell NJ because he is the one that found the dead body to use as Soo Ho's.  Esther just added the watch to make it believable for SH.  NJ will come up with some other plan or reason for why Esther is doing what she is doing.  Also, after finding out Soo Ho was dead, DY2 will try to stay away from SH since he is married and NJ has told him he likes her.  He is a good guy, so no matter how he feels about SH, I think he will try to make things work with Esther.  Esther, is something else though, she bought DY2 a new phone just so SH cannot call him.  She is less than trash.  I just know something is going to happen to SH because she has already figured out the Esther has been trying to keep her and DY2 apart and that he is really Soo Ho.  It is way too early for this to be announced unless there is going to be another major twist to the plot that will need to be resolved.  I would love it if it was resolved sooner

For a while, I thought SH will keep the secret of the fake watch & body from everyone but it's not realistic as she trusts her family and NJ. She thinks E is the only culprit. I like it that DK2 has affection for SH despite having amnesia so that he will not totally reject SH's approaches in future although he is struggling with his feelings for SH and also the misunderstanding of her entering NJ apartment from the edited cctv footage. 

AR has sensed something amiss between E & NJ. Hopefully she will do some damage to this evil duo. 

I am thinking DK2's kidney surgery scar has been done away with plastic surgery since it's only ep 32. 

Any way, this drama is getting more exciting, except for the multiple flashbacks which I will fast forward.

Hello eveyrone  

Episode 32   BEst moments 

1.       SH  Reminding Esther how DK1 dumped her 5 years ago :D

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c6c25627741717459

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c6c26986465716832

Spoiler

2.              Esther is dumb!!! and she will ruin NK's plan 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c6c2799774b653159

3.        jealousy

Spoiler

Episode 33

San Ha now know DK is her hubby. She saw the scar and now we should all cros our finger and hope the scar doesn' disappear or not be revelaed. NJ is so smart and will be working real hard to find out what proof San Ha has that makes her believe. 

I can't wait for subs chingu. I need to knwo what SH said that made DK2's heart beat real fast. 

It is way too early for this to be announced unless there is going to be another major twist to the plot that will need to be resolved.  I would love it if it was resolved sooner

I think the twist will be Soo Ho birth secret , didn’t he figure it out before he lost his memories , so when he gets his memory , he will remember he is Soo Ho & also he is the lost grandchild  — or could it be Who is the mother for Esther’s son . 

62D2E790-FB8E-407E-8958-263C4D9AFC53.gif

Loved how SH don’t wait for yes and no answers from DY2  and look at it :joy: - sadly she didn’t rip the shirt off , I wouldn’t mind seeing some abs :tounge_xd:

@dulceres& @lu09 - I think NJ is losing his mind , when is he gonna stop make a fool  of himself, hugging and demanding things from SH & angry she used him to see DY2 . 

526EB63B-46A7-418A-B01A-ADAFDB034E04.gif

@newyee : Esther is dumb, she didn’t do her homework, I don’t understand how she didn’t knows that SH is left handed , she was friends with them for years , I will not be surprised if she forget about the  scars , she will think it’s alright as he was in an accident :innocent: but SH started and Is not gonna stop until she brings her husband back home . 

90610503-EBD0-4BBE-B345-E4677967B8BE.gif

Edit :  Esther every time she think of something to separate them she bring them back together , her new evil trick to destroy SH business , will only make DY2 to help SH to Save her business. 

@Ameera Ali Yeah, Esther is a dumb richard simmons who snatches SH's husband and yet acts blatantly to her. Bet she is no match for SH who is not a pushover.

I love the part most whereby SH tells NJ she's only making use of him at chairman's house and that she cannot love him. 

I wonder what's installed in the next episode? DK2 will go for a check-up to ascertain his identity. NJ & E will scramble to fake the medical report so that DK2 will continue to fulfil his duty as a good husband and father to E & Dori? 

Whatever the outcome, SH will remain firm on her belief that DK2 is SHo.

Things are moving at a crazy speed, I liked that there was a discussion between SA and DY2 the writers had an interest in doing it it would have been incomprehensible that she could not talk about it directly with him;
Couage SA, get your husband. DY2 said he's going to try to find out if he's really Sohoo, but I'm wondering how to ester and NJ will succeed in countering that, can a falsified DNA test, since we know that NJ has to have a lot of money will be easy for him if this is the case how will the situation evolve again? SA will she give up, I love

10 minutes ago, newyee said:

@Ameera Ali Yeah, Esther is a dumb richard simmons who snatches SH's husband and yet acts blatantly to her. Bet she is no match for SH who is not a pushover.

I love the part most whereby SH tells NJ she's only making use of him at chairman's house and that she cannot love him. 

I wonder what's installed in the next episode? DK2 will go for a check-up to ascertain his identity. NJ & E will scramble to fake the medical report so that DK2 will continue to fulfil his duty as a good husband and father to E & Dori? 

Whatever the outcome, SH will remain firm on her belief that DK2 is SHo.

@newyee and  @Ameera Ali, Ester and NJ are in a lalaland/delusional to covet something that don't belong to them.

I am hoping that the medical test by DK2/SH will not be tampered by Ester or NJ.  I think that Soo Ho maybe the missing grandson cause of the conversation between Grandma and Ajumma. 

Ae Ra will be in for a big surprise once the truth comes out about NJ as his bio son and DK2/Soo Ho.  I have this icky feeling that Do Ri is SHoo/SH child. :crazy:

Anyway, we still have long to go, so much for today. :wub:

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I think the twist will be Soo Ho birth secret , didn’t he figure it out before he lost his memories , so when he gets his memory , he will remember he is Soo Ho & also he is the lost grandchild  — or could it be Who is the mother for Esther’s son . 

You are probably right since things are happening pretty quickly.  I was so happy to see SH telling DY2 today that he was her husband and to be tested.  With NJ out of town for 3 days, he won't be able to interfere with the testing and Esther hopefully won't find out he is being tested.  Esther told him his kidney ruptured in the accident 5 years ago, but we know that is not true.  I'm not sure how they will do testing to see who he is.  DNA with the mother would show he is not her son, but if they test against the father or the grandfather (who are related to him through the grandfather's oldest son) then he might have some of their DNA.  I am hoping it won't be a 100% match though.  I am not at all sure how DNA testing works.  He will probably match just enough to fool SH and DY2 so that he stays as DY2 for a while until his memory comes back.  

@marrez1 I wonder why SH did not reveal to DK2 about the fake watch from Esther so that they can discuss her motive and solve the mystery together or at least put DK2 on guard of this evil woman. 

@dulceres  And also a nasty surprise for NJ when he finds out that SHo is the chairman's bio-grandson whereas he is a step-grandson. The part where he tells DK2 to address him as president and that he makes the final decision for DK2's department since Aura Bio is under Aura Produce really irks me. 

It makes sense that Dori could be SH/SHo's kid since that kid is last seen being carried away by the nurse after suffering breathing problem and then declares dead.  After all, Dori needs a family or to be accounted for once Esther is convicted while DK1 has already gone. 

@Ameera Ali I am left-handed but I've never owned a watch meant for a leftist. In fact I didn't know of its existence and do not need a watch ever since I started using handphone. :D

What cracks me up about ep 34 is DK2 trying to prove his relationship with AR and vice-versa. He hugs her to get a strand of her hair while AR does the same,  to run a DNA test. While NJ & E might mess with the result, the probability of getting one correct result is high. Either DK2 or AR or both will find out the truth or both of them are tricked by NJ & E again? Can't wait to find out. 

1 hour ago, newyee said:

What cracks me up about ep 34 is DK2 trying to prove his relationship with AR and vice-versa. He hugs her to get a strand of her hair while AR does the same,  to run a DNA test. While NJ & E might mess with the result, the probability of getting one correct result is high. Either DK2 or AR or both will find out the truth or both of them are tricked by NJ & E again? Can't wait to find out. 

But it seems to me that NJ and Ester do not know that AR is also doing  TEST DNA on her  and DY2, it seemed to me, I wait for subtitles

@newyee and @marrez1, playing cat and mouse game:rolleyes: Ae Ra/DK@ trying  to get samples for DNA test.  Unfortunately,  this DNA test for now maybe futile cause NJ and Ester are watching like a hawk doing all they can to prevent a result that will confirm the true identity of DK2.  Also, we are too early for the truth to come out.

I am really disgusted with NJ and Ester, both of them are crazy wanting  to hold on to something that don't belong to them. Ae Ra being greedy for power and leaving NJ to fend for himself.

Getting samples for DNA test in K-drama are really out of this world and trying to tamper with the results is so outrageous. Just my thought, Peace!!!

:scream::relaxed:

9 hours ago, marrez1 said:

But it seems to me that NJ and Ester do not know that AR is also doing  TEST DNA on her  and DY2, it seemed to me, I wait for subtitles

You are right! Maybe only AR will know the truth but keep mum about it as she doesn't want to lose her power and status. I am also thinking after failing the paternal test, DK2 will do a DNA test on Dori and finds the result positive again as Dori might be his bio son. :D Haha... 

@dulceres I am most puzzled why DK2 is telling Esther he is getting a paternal DNA test after he has been told by SH that Esther is a possible culprit and the DNA test might have been tampered with. He should be more cautious since he too suspects he isn't DK1.

It irks me again when NJ says DK2 must forever remain as DK1.

In the past k-drama, the leads will not suspect of a fake DNA report but in this case, SH knows there's a possibility. The drama has adopted this unbelievable belief to be a norm. :o

SH says she will stay at the DNA test centre for 6 hours to make sure the report is clean. But she may likely have to rush back to the mall with more chaos created by customers bribed by E.

@newyee:dissapointed:with DK2, I think he's so confused right now of everything going on:tears: around him.  As I mentioned before the writer for this drama always love the the twist/turn of various plot/scenario.

If it gets to be stressful for me to watch,  I will slow down or stop watching for the meantime:anguished:

1 hour ago, dulceres said:

@newyee:dissapointed:with DK2, I think he's so confused right now of everything going on:tears: around him.  As I mentioned before the writer for this drama always love the the twist/turn of various plot/scenario.

If it gets to be stressful for me to watch,  I will slow down or stop watching for the meantime:anguished:

No way! Then we will have one fewer chingku to chip in this forum. :tears:

Yes, I agree that this drama has many twists and turn like the roller coaster rides I recently took in disneyland. 

I never knew watching a k-drama can be this stressful yet exciting. I was afraid that my lovely OTP would get deeply hurt or unknowingly love the undeserving villains. But after watching how the villains are also suffering and living in tenterhooks, I feel better. 

I really dislike Esther but after searching her wiki drama profile, she's actually a mensa intl member. Wow! I try not to get too emo with her appearances and drift between drama and reality to keep my sanity. :P

Archived