[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

On 2/4/2019 at 6:14 AM, Takingthehighroad said:

So the "doormat" heroine is prevalent everywhere.

That's why the very few dramas in which the main good leads could stand ground and thrash their enemies are outstanding. These formidable good leads include Yeon-Hwa, in "Ice Adonis", Na-Yeon, in "The Promise",  Chae-Rin, in "Hide and Seek" (all played by Lee Yu-Ri) and "Ha-Jin, in "First Love Again" (played by Myung Se-Bin).

As you notice it, these outstanding leads are all females. I even dub Na-Yeon as a female "Monte Christo", i.e., she is quiet and cool but deadly to the wicked enemy. The scene in which Na-Yeon exposed a huge scandal and caused her wicked enemy to be fired from her chairwoman position,  on her inauguration day, is one of the most epic scenes in K-dramas.

Yes, "doormat" heroines are still prevalent.

Let's hope that K-dramas produce more real gems like Yeon-Hwa, Na-Yeon, Chae-Rin, or Ha-Jin. Let's hope that San-Ha, which until now behaves like a bunny, would learn her lessons and develops into an eagle.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, lu09 said:

Did anyone watch today's ep? The website that I usually watch the raws from has been acting up these days so I have no idea what's going on:weary:

Hi Chingu @lu09 I too am having. Difficulty watching this drama because the site I used to watch it has been giving me difficulty. If anyone can direct message me a site to watch it , I will be very grateful . 

Did NJ became crazy? How on earth is he telling a married woman that he likes her? And that stupid mom:crazy: setting this lunch up. Now that San Ha knows he has feelings for her which she dismissed earlier after he asked her "what about me", she will stay far away from him. It amazes me that both NJ and Esther are forgetting that PDK2 is San Ha real husband. So what if San Ha is treating him differently than before? He is apologizing sincerely to San Ha family for what the original PDK did and is making sure he pays them back.How is that any of their problems? Don't they know that the more they try to separate them, the more it will suspicious?<_<. Boy I'm absolutely looking forward to the day he gets his memories back. 

SH aka PDK got kicked out of the house and is staying with NJ. He found a job and is working and is far away from any drama that is happening in that house lol. Esther found out that NJ lied to PDK2 regarding the reason why the original PDK sold the information from San Ha company. He was told that it was to protect Esther and the child from the mom. Esther is realizing that she will be going down alone for everything and decides to find some dirt on NJ. 

Someone is getting arrested in the company and I don't know who but that shareholder meeting will be postponed for a while. That means NJ won't be a CEO for the time being. 

I guess Cho Ae Ra rats on the company just to stop the shareholders meeting. Very resourceful of her. 

@lu09 NJ should concentrate on his revenge to make Aura his. He should anticipate AR's move to stop him from becoming the ceo instead of pursuing SH.  

I hate seeing that two faced NJ making his move on SH :angry:   SH's mom should respect her doter's wish. She is a sucker for anyone with money. <_<

3 hours ago, fanofr said:

All that wailing and screaming!  I dislike SH's mom more than I dislike Ae Ra, Esther and NJ!  

I dislike SH's mom and NJ most! SH's mom even says she will marry SH off to NJ by next spring or something. How can she be so ridiculous when she knows SH has gone on TV searching for her husband just not long ago?

NJ is a psychopath who only wants revenge and forcing himself on a married woman who still loves her missing husband deeply. 

Nothing much for today episode 

49B96331-5115-44AE-BA8E-6B8B5F763B0C.gif

Just more confusing for SH how come DY2 behaveing the same way as Her husband used to do :D 

6A852E9C-3EE4-44C1-B1D7-6853AB20FB56.gif

The important thing is DY1’s mom steal KNJ teeth brush to do a DNA test , but will it be done or Esther & KNJ will stop it  on time - either way wouldn’t affect them but it was funny , How Esther keep forgetting , She got a fake DY , the way it registered in her head after KNJ reminder her again what test would do to them its priceless :D 

SH is so close to guessing who DK2 is but there are 100 episodes hence there's a long way before she gets to acknowledge DK2 as SHo. 

This drama has too many flashback, even for events happening in the same episode. Viewers aren't that forgetful to connect the thoughts so it becomes very dragging.

1 hour ago, mizkorea said:

Good that SH made it clear to both NJ and the chairman she and NJ not going to happen. 

Hope it gets into the chairman because SH was interrupted by the chairman's right-hand man who barged in.

As for NJ, he told SH not to stop his feelings for her. Yuck!

I believe there will be many more forced huggings from NJ as SH will still see him as a (good) friend. Typical of kdrama leading actress' characteristic.

22 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

The important thing is DY1’s mom steal KNJ teeth brush to do a DNA test , but will it be done or Esther & KNJ will stop it  on time - either way wouldn’t affect them but it was funny , How Esther keep forgetting , She got a fake DY , the way it registered in her head after KNJ reminder her again what test would do to them its priceless :D 

Yeah, they don't know that DY1 and 2 are both related to the chairman.  From past scenes of NJ and his father, he may be related to the chairman too so you are right it won't affect them, but they will wonder why both DNA came out as a match to the chairman.  

@Pam_Van Fossen

What a episode, it turn out KNJ is the son of DY1 ‘s mom , that a heart breaking twist  ,but at least explains why he hates her that much to want take away the thing she loves :mellow:

35F0E9F7-5F2E-4CE1-93D7-7537BDF15F9A.gif

KNJ was hurt today , by the hand of the thug DY’s mom hired , Would he be dead , I don’t thinks so but he will be angry 100 times more now , she stabbed him in the back and didn’t know he is her son when she learn she will be destroyed :unsure:

7E451248-0795-40D4-9E7D-CED4F2760832.gif

And I love how strong minded SH come cross today that she didn’t backdown and didn’t believe Esther , ask DY2 what she wanted to ask , I hope she finishes her talk with DY2 next time they see each other :sweatingbullets:

Hello Chingu's!!! Silent lurker here, thanks for all the comments and love reading it.  I checked this drama cause I like the Female lead,  have seen some of her project before,  for whatever reason she has played  this kind of character(dormant)

Anyway,  now; we know why KNJ hate DY1/2 Mom. The two characters I am not fond of are Ester and DY1/2 Mom, she is a piece of work.  I know she is doing it for her son and willing to compromise everything to maintain Aura.  I think KNJ Dad is related to the Chairman.  For the life of me, why did Choi Ae Ra seem not to remember that she gave birth before or it is too early to be revealed. 

Hoping, DY2/Soo Ho will regain his memory soon, wishful thinking:anguished:

@Ameera Ali,  you are so right.  I was definitely surprised with the turn of events.  I would have never thought that NJ was her son.  How terrible of her to abandon her son so she can have a better life with a rich man.  I am wondering if Chairman knows it is her son or if he just hates her so much that he wants to put NJ in as CEO just to spite her.  I have to say that NJ is very smart and has done the work and deserves to be recognized for his efforts but he shouldn't be used like that. Living and working around that family has ruined him and made him into the person he is.  I don't blame him for wanting to get back at them.   I just hate that SH and her family were a part of the fallout from it.  DK1 was just a spoiled jerk before and only cared about himself, he didn't deserve to be the CEO then or now since he has not put in any effort to show he can do the job.  

I do wonder about the toothbrushes though, since it made a point to show AR throwing the newer one away thinking the old one had to be NJ's.  Could she have been mistaken with the toothbrushes?  There is usually a reason for each scene in dramas.

I love that SH is recognizing and questioning her feelings about DY2.  I just wish she would stay away from Esther and not tell everyone what she is thinking.  I hope she continues to be strong and pursues this.  

@Pam_Van Fossen : she was heartless today , but I like KNJ playing the long run games with her , he could have easily called the chairman, but no , he want to create a problems between her and DY2 because he know that where it hurts most  , her fake son leaving  and disgusted about her doing :D it will bring him satisfaction for sure ,  But how sad it is , KNJ could have been what she wished and more , if she raised him , he is a hardworking, cleaver, cunning not like loser DY1 that only bring her disappointment, humiliations :sweatingbullets: 

Like u I didn’t like it , could be another twist coming our way  , or we reading to much of it . But I glad she didn’t do the test , I don’t want KNJ & Esther know about DY2 relationship with family . 

Hoping, DY2/Soo Ho will regain his memory soon, wishful thinking:anguished:

It could be possible, I see in the spoiler for tomorrow episode that SH & DY running to each other :wub: 

2D62A2DB-4634-4580-84CE-1C0C10D738C1.gif

This mother and son duo, NJ and AR are pretty impressive. They can rule the world if they put their head together. 

Is it too much to expect that good girl like SH would just run a dna test on DK2 instead of running around asking questions?;)

But if she did that there will be no esther going crazy scenes. Lol. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, mizkorea said:

This mother and son duo, NJ and AR are pretty impressive. They can rule the world if they put their head together. 

Is it too much to expect that good girl like SH would just run a dna test on DK2 instead of running around asking questions?;)

But if she did that there will be no esther going crazy scenes. Lol. :rolleyes:

@mizkorea, true, it would be revealed too soon for the plot.  They have to keep us watching.  I also thought that SH could run her own DNA test on DK2 but since he has been gone so long, she probably doesn’t have anything to test.  

Archived