[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

1 hour ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

Have you friends seen today's episode?  The site I watch doesn't have it updated yet.

Its was a good episode, nothing much happen except DY2 know now the Soo Ha , that he keep dream about and hearing his voice is SH missing husband wanted to ask her questions but KNJ stop him . DY1’s mom sue SH for 100,000 to blackmailing her to frame KNJ for everything happened with the tabloids and finally DY2 did his tv interview , tell the world he got amnesia to save SH from his mother and run to talk to SH but came the same time KNJ was hugging her . 

* u need to see the interview, all time he was thinking of SH with every answer to the questions and Esther keep making fool of herself :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Its was a good episode, nothing much happen except DY2 know now the Soo Ha , that he keep dream about and hearing his voice is SH missing husband wanted to ask her questions but KNJ stop him . DY1’s mom sue SH for 100,000 to blackmailing her to frame KNJ for everything happened with the tabloids and finally DY2 did his tv interview , tell the world he got amnesia to save SH from his mother and run to talk to SH but came the same time KNJ was hugging her . 

* u need to see the interview, all time he was thinking of SH with every answer to the questions and Esther keep making fool of herself :D

Thanks so much.  I will try to find it and watch it now.  :D

@Ameera Ali, you were right.  Great episode.  I am sure DY2 is really going to have a hard time now trying to figure out why he is drawn to San Ha.  As we saw today, KNJ has already fallen for her.  San Ha is probably the first person to take up for him like she did today.  She is honest and has integrity.  So thankful she is standing up to DY's mother.  

@Ameera Ali @Pam_Van Fossen

Me too.  I enjoyed this episode. 

Loved that all DK2 could think of was SanHa. The heart remembers to whom it belongs.

Esther really this gal all she knows is making threats. She should not be making enemy with the media. <_<

The public gonna love DK2 honesty.

Wow from the preview, NJ is willing to give up his share for SanHa. 

Esther hired someone to waste San Ha's time (to get her in trouble with the family).  She paid the person for the mobile phone he used to contact San Ha.  And with her bare hands, broke the phone in two and threw it away! hahahaha.

Koreans make great phones but they don't know you just need to remove the SIM card.  You don't need to toss the phone and most certainly, not break it apart with your bare hands! :P

All along I felt sorry for NJ.  He looked at San Ha with so much expressions of guilt and admiration.  But I just saw the episode where he was the one who made her family go bankrupt.  Whatever the Chairman and his family did to make NJ end up an orphan doesn't make it right for him to go after revenge this way.  He would use innocent people just to get what he wanted.  how much different or better is he than the Chairman?

And speaking of better, DK2's mom said to herself that her husband is so pathetic because he's the son of a mistress.  It looks like she left Soo Ha on the road to die.  So is her son more pathetic?!  

Spoiler

Today's episode w/o subs is ridiculous.  When greed takes over some people become stupid.  San Ha's mother is a prime example.  Giving something away that took years of research without checking with San Ha  or her husband first.  I wanted to jump inside the screen and slap her a few times.   

@Pam_Van Fossen & @mizkorea : plz someone shouts Esther in the leg , when she gonna stop make these pathetic attempt to sleep with DY2 , the poor guy get scared and even close his eye when she try to kiss him  , first love or last , she need to stop these humiliation moments there no chance in hell :D

The other hand KNJ what I do with him, be hero like that  , make me hate him and love him the same time , his punishment will be loving SH and never getting her , in other life these two would be great together -my first villain I had crush on :tounge_xd:

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Pam_Van Fossen & @mizkorea : plz someone shouts Esther in the leg , when she gonna stop make these pathetic attempt to sleep with DY2 , the poor guy get scared and even close his eye when she try to kiss him  , first love or last , she need to stop these humiliation moments there no chance in hell :D

The other hand KNJ what I do with him, be hero like that  , make me hate him and love him the same time , his punishment will be loving SH and never getting her , in other life these two would be great together -my first villain I had crush on :tounge_xd:

You are right.  It was definitely cringe worthy.  He will never sleep with her.  NJ is making San Ha feel something for him, but I think she is just feeling grateful, not falling in love.  She will wait for her man SH/DY2.

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I was like get your hands off him Esther!

I like that DK2 is not a pushover and very upfront about his lack of feelings for Esther. He felt nothing. Zilch ^_^

Later I bet she gonna use DoRi to keep him. 

I used to feel sorry for NJ. Being constantly bullied by DK's mom.

But this on going NJ vs DK's mom thing. I wonder if his dad is actually related to DK's mom instead of the Park family. From the synopsis she married Park Kang Chul without love when her dad business went bust. Wouldn't that be a twist.

11 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

Hide contents

Today's episode w/o subs is ridiculous.  When greed takes over some people become stupid.  San Ha's mother is a prime example.  Giving something away that took years of research without checking with San Ha  or her husband first.  I wanted to jump inside the screen and slap her a few times.   

I'm not liking her when she looked down on SooHa as her son in law just becoz he is an orphan. She knew him when he was a little. She would know he is such a decent guy.

Now she is thinking NJ is a better match. She is so greedy. I remember how she was so excited when she thought SooHa is Aura's heir. All she can see is the dollar sign.:angry:

10 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

You are right.  It was definitely cringe worthy.  He will never sleep with her. 

6 hours ago, mizkorea said:

I was like get your hands off him Esther!

I like that DK2 is not a pushover and very upfront about his lack of feelings for Esther. He felt nothing. Zilch ^_^

Later I bet she gonna use DoRi to keep him

I love it , SH is the other woman in their relationship, these two really wouldn’t have much to say to each other without mentioning SH up which is more awkward now:D , sometimes I want to yell at Tv , tell her keep quiet no need to keep reminding him about her every conversation and making him jealous with these lies , she never heard out of sight , out of mind , for me I would make her the most faithful woman towards her missing husband not cheating woman , that would put ideas in his heads now  :D And true I wouldn’t surprise if she use DoRi , DY2 barely would be around her if she didn’t have DoRi or talking about SH , let him go back to work the less he around her the better :rolleyes: 

Can’t wait for today episode — would he know who behind what happen years back about SH’s dad company and try to separate her from him :D

I'm not liking her when she looked down on SooHa as her son in law just becoz he is an orphan. She knew him when he was a little. She would know he is such a decent guy.

Now she is thinking NJ is a better match. She is so greedy. I remember how she was so excited when she thought SooHa is Aura's heir. All she can see is the dollar sign.:angry:

SH’s mom is so shallow , after the trauma her daughter face losing her husband and their child .She encourages KNJ  ,  knowing SH haven’t got slight desire to move on . Another disappointed mother in KDrama . 

Interesting, the EP ended with SH aka PDK almost running over that Jang guy. Apparently NJ caught the Jang guy and locked him up but he escaped which led to that ending. It's too early for him to find out the truth. But then again, who knows. With these morons trying to clean up their messes, he already found out about what they are doing to San Ha new business. It seems like they are forgetting that this new PDK isn't the old one who they used to manipulate. Let the fun begin lol:D

SH aka PDK will regret making San Ha cry when he gets his memories back. No preview as usual. 

16 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Interesting, the EP ended with SH aka PDK almost running over that Jang guy. Apparently NJ caught the Jang guy and locked him up but he escaped which led to that ending. It's too early for him to find out the truth. But then again, who knows. With these morons trying to clean up their messes, he already found out about what they are doing to San Ha new business. It seems like they are forgetting that this new PDK isn't the old one who they used to manipulate. Let the fun begin lol:D

SH aka PDK will regret making San Ha cry when he gets his memories back. No preview as usual. 

Why she crying u think  , my first  thought was he warned her about KNJ or could he insulted her that she having affair with KNJ

... where are u hiding :lol: , I don’t see ur thought around her or the other drama :D 

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Why she crying u think  , my first  thought was he warned her about KNJ or could he insulted her that she having affair with KNJ

... where are u hiding :lol: , I don’t see ur thought around her or the other drama :D 

I skipped the last 2 episodes so I actually have no idea what happened in there lol. Sometimes I watch the interesting ones and sometimes I read the comments here and I get an idea on what's going on.

But the way he looked angry, it looked like that was the case. He has a right to be pissed off that his wife got hugged by another guy but he doesn't know what he is feeling. It's complicated. 

San Ha needs to get strong and stand up for herself. I'm giving her a slack because she doesn't know a thing, with a missing husband, dead child, blind father, annoying mom, and the family business always going down. She is too naive and I'm hoping she stop trusting these snakes before it's too late. 

I'm here and there but I'm getting too lazy to post these days:joy:

13 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

SH’s mom is so shallow , after the trauma her daughter face losing her husband and their child .She encourages KNJ  ,  knowing SH haven’t got slight desire to move on . Another disappointed mother in KDrama . 

I always smirk to myself when her Mom goes on and on about DG2 and NJ.  When she finds out that NJ was the villan! hahaha!  

And what's with NJ saying to himself that when the time is right, he will reveal that DG is a fake.  In the first place, creating that fake DG benefit Esther, not him.  And when DG2 is revealed as a fake and DNA testing is done .. voila, our other grandson who we thought was dead is alive & well!  

This Esther's "acting" is getting on my nerves.  Where do these people go for acting classes?  Lately there are so many of these villains who feel the need to lift their eyebrows, curl their lips, jerk their heads all at the same time!  After awhile, it gets quite painful to look at the hideous overdone expressions.  ACT, not make monkey faces!! 

5 hours ago, O said:

I always smirk to myself when her Mom goes on and on about DG2 and NJ.  When she finds out that NJ was the villan! hahaha!  

And what's with NJ saying to himself that when the time is right, he will reveal that DG is a fake.  In the first place, creating that fake DG benefit Esther, not him.  And when DG2 is revealed as a fake and DNA testing is done .. voila, our other grandson who we thought was dead is alive & well!  

This Esther's "acting" is getting on my nerves.  Where do these people go for acting classes?  Lately there are so many of these villains who feel the need to lift their eyebrows, curl their lips, jerk their heads all at the same time!  After awhile, it gets quite painful to look at the hideous overdone expressions.  ACT, not make monkey faces!! 

@O I agree the actress playing Esther is horrible. She needs more lessons and more experience though. 

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

What was that ending? Is the real PDK alive or was that SH working there? :blink: I'm confused.

There is no preview as usual.

I watched without subs and I DY2 didn't go in the house when NJ took him home.  The family is looking for him so it is probably him at the place where San Ha went.  Not sure why she went there but the place must be somewhere she and SH used to go together.  Maybe they can spend time together without NJ and Esther interfering and he could possibly get his memory back.  That is my hope.

Tonight’s episode was so moving- just a shame we had to have SH’s mother in it :triumph: , she is annoying jumping up and down with joy when KNJ save the day :unamused: forgetting they nearly lose it because of her :crazy:. Esther and the whole innocent little lamp routine with DY1’s mom drives me insane  :grimace:

@lu09 n @Pam_Van Fossen  what the writer’s thinking she all ready angry and hurt with him , she not gonna connected how he knows about the place . I am scare that SH’s mother may  tell NJ the place and he join them <_<

@O about him revealing that DY2 fake  , it’s become more interesting now , wouldn’t that mess up his chance with SH now that he in Love with her, Esther wouldn’t keep secret who the fake DY2 is  , that if he reveals it before his memory back . But I have this feeling NJ may pretend to be the lost grandchild , he got the necklace that proof it or blackmailing DY1’s mom about it , SH’s mom may spill the beans about what happen back then and how she thought DY1’s mom is DY2 mother . 

Archived