[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

14 hours ago, O said:

@Ldy GmermAR just wanted to scare Esther, not kill her.

but I wished she died.  Her acting was already bad at the start.  Now its even worst.  Its quite painful to watch all that facial acrobatics. 

Given AR's personality she may have said she wanted to scare Esther to get her away from DK but she would not have shed a tear if Esther died and anyone else in the car except for DK. Except AR miscalculated and her son became a victim of her evilness. Karma played a huge trick on AR for her hateful actions. This is why she fails to take responsibility for the fact that her actions killed DK. She does not want to face up to her being the responsible party. Its also why she has not told her husband she is the reason DK died. if she had not set the driver to cause the accident none of it would have happened. AR knows that once her husband finds out that she was behind the accident that took DK's life he would never forgive her and would see it as everyone else would she is the cause of his dying. There goes her chance to still get her revenge and take over. 

It makes me wonder how much longer before her part in things come out. Will Esther be able to tell someone and have them believe that AR was the cause of the accident?

It makes me laugh that AR dared to say that LSH and SH are part of a plot with NJ and Esther. LSH  nor SH do not have any reason to plot with those two. I want to hope that the Vice Chairman by now can see that AR has to be lying. LSH has no idea who his family is yet so there would be no reason to fake coming into that house and changing his face to DK. 

AR is the main reason why her son was so spoiled before. She put everything into trying to make her son the heir and she ends up loosing him to her own evil actions. NJ hates his mom but he is also blinded by his need to have her love him. I said once before that AR will be the ruin of her 1st son as well. At no point can I see her having any motherly feelings for NJ and he knows it too. But did she truly love DK with a mothers heart or because he could be used in her revenge plot?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@newyee @lu09 

15536198521553619847.gif

5c9a591386c01091391209.gif?download

how cold or bad actor AR is , even with zooming in , I can’t see no single tears in her face ,the shining in her face is blinding me , no wonder her husband looking at her with tearing eyes :mrgreen:

For me all she did was 

E016AF45-DB14-422A-885A-3ACC81F5DCBA.gif

She need to learn from him he is crying beautifully :joy:

1 hour ago, newyee said:

@Ameera Ali

If you have watched ep 57 spoiler, both NJ & Esther are released from jail, or so it seems.... However,  NJ gets to walk towards the exit door whereas Esther is pulled back by the police officer like in cartoon :lol:.

@UnniSarah I haven't watched with sub but that's what chingu lu09 shared. That's so infuriating!

@mizkorea VC is such a weakling. Just when I thought he has learnt to stand on his own feet, there he goes again, succumbing to AR's manipulation.

@tulip934 NJ has been lucky so far. If he knows Esther has the USB, he will attempt to silence her in prison. Maybe then she will surrender the USB. Waiting for the day when NJ & AR get punished severely. 

Esther is still getting pulled lol:mrgreen:.

I already posted a summary of what happened. Thanks chingu @newyee

The vice chairman has officially pissed me off. I can't believe he is getting emotional blackmail from AR of all people. She just told the dude that she has thrown his nephew out of the house and the first you are supposed to do is spill the beans. But what? He starts to cry and keep his mouth shut. Hopefully this is a wake up call for him.

Ohh Esther, she will wake up when she gets hit by another car from either AR or NJ. By then, she will regret not handing the USB to the chairman lol. 

That accomplice bit Ae Ra tried to pull was the most ridiculous thing I heard on a show who has Esther as antagonist. Make it make sense. The fact that the chairman actually called the OTP to ask them was so insulting. Like yes, he just woke up and decided to do a face off cause he might be a big fan of that American movie. If he wanted money, then he wouldn't have revealed himself and just "divorce" the harpie and "marry" San Ha as Do Kyung. The Chairman is all yelling at his son, but yet I haven't seen him drag AR to filth for not telling them about the switch lol Soo Ho need to see Ae Ra's true colors and stop making excuses for her viper ways. She's not grieving. She's just evil. Even San Ha didnt buy that excuse. At least, VC told AR to drop that nonsense and leave LSH alone or he will tell the truth. 

I'm gonna laugh if the VC knew AR had a man before him and killed him. There will be a lot of criminals in that household and I honestly don't want the OTP to be part of that mess so he can keep that secret lmao

In all seriousness, he doesn't strike me as capable of doing that, the Chairman on the other hand....

One thing we know for sure is the evidence is safely in the hands of the police.  If NJ gets off because there is no evidence on him then you can bet Esther will not stay quiet and take the fall for it all.  She will tell them she has evidence to prove he was there and possibly masterminded the whole thing.  She called him for help and he was seen with her in the video paying the doctor half of the money for doing the surgery up front and was to pay the other half when it had been completed successfully.  He told the doctor he had to look like DY down to the shape of his ears, etc.  It will be her word against his and they both will end up doing jail time.  

VC is so heartbroken, not only because of the loss of his son, but to find out what a terrible, evil, greedy and selfish woman he was married to.  He told her he wants a divorce and I hope he follows through with it.  He should come clean about her part in all of it and then have her kicked out of that house.  She is not related to the Chairman so she has no right to covet Aura and any inheritance.

Things have been moving very quickly and I hope they continue.  I am happy with the new developments and SH finding out her mother put Gun up for adoption.  I know it will be hard for her to forgive her mother for doing that.  Looking forward to the next episode.  

So now there are new mysteries to be solved -- was the death of NJ's father an accident or murder?  If it was really murder, who did it?   And Grandmother's ruby pin in NJ's safety deposit box. Where did NJ get it and how?

AR is cruel! :angry: She didn't think twice about victimizing LSH again by making up such a ridiculous accomplice story,  emotionally blackmailed her husband  and just watched him have a great meltdown. She lies regardless of who gets hurt.   Esther looks like a saint  beside her. :lol:

The VC was such a big disappointment. Hasn't he heard of the saying "the truth shall set you free"?  :rolleyes:

I don't get why Esther won't show the USB.  Everybody now knows that she's already a participant, in one way or another.  No unnecessary harm to her anymore in producing the video.  On the other hand, nobody believes her  that NJ was her accomplice. The video is her proof.

Btw,  has AR confirmed that NJ is her son? She already knows who his father is, but if I remember correctly, she was still doubtful if NJ was the son she abandoned.  From their conversations, it seems that AR and NJ have not openly acknowledged to each other their relationship, right?  And who is the old man in the wheelchair in next episode's preview? 

@chrissydiva I also agree with you that the mansion is a hotbed of messy criminals. :) That family is super dysfunctional but is unfortunately LSH's real blood-family.  Am just hoping that before the drama ends, LSH with SH, would give us a satisfying saving grace. 

1 hour ago, mel22 said:

I don't get why Esther won't show the USB.  Everybody now knows that she's already a participant, in one way or another.  No unnecessary harm to her anymore in producing the video.  On the other hand, nobody believes her  that NJ was her accomplice. The video is her proof.

More that likely Esther has the naive thought that the USB is her security blanket to stop the Chairman from punishing her and NJ and AR from doing something. What she fails to see is NJ and AR will try to kill her if they learn she has the USB. There is no loyalty to Esther as AR never liked her and NJ sees her as a fool who has messed up everything. So her keeping quiet at the moment is safe for her as well as the moment they both learn she has that USB it will mean the possibility of death for her. If she is smart she should just go ahead and tell all and show the USB,but Esther is not smart at all and thinking it is insurance to get what she wants or stay out of jail is foolish. 

AR will need NJ to try to continue her plans so she wont get rid of him at this moment. Unfortunately for her NJ is just like her and will not hesitate to double cross her if he thinks she is going to do the same to him. 

I feel nothing for the VC at the moment because he has allowed AR to twist his head up. Even with the grief of knowing his son died 5 years ago he should tell the truth about who LSH really is. Frankly learning this latest bit from her should have shown him that its not safe for his family in that house with AR in it. I guess he will not do that until he learns that NJ is her son and that AR is the culprit behind the accident that killed DK and that AR has done nothing but lie and lie again and again. I would think he would see this by now.  Perhaps time away will clear his head but it will also lead to AR and NJ being able to do a lot more damage. 

7 hours ago, mel22 said:

7 hours ago, mel22 said:

So now there are new mysteries to be solved -- was the death of NJ's father an accident or murder?  If it was really murder, who did it?   And Grandmother's ruby pin in NJ's safety deposit box. Where did NJ get it and how?

AR is cruel! :angry: She didn't think twice about victimizing LSH again by making up such a ridiculous accomplice story,  emotionally blackmailed her husband  and just watched him have a great meltdown. She lies regardless of who gets hurt.   Esther looks like a saint  beside her. :lol:

The VC was such a big disappointment. Hasn't he heard of the saying "the truth shall set you free"?  :rolleyes:

Btw,  has AR confirmed that NJ is her son? She already knows who his father is, but if I remember correctly, she was still doubtful if NJ was the son she abandoned.  From their conversations, it seems that AR and NJ have not openly acknowledged to each other their relationship, right?  And who is the old man in the wheelchair in next episode's preview? 

@chrissydiva I also agree with you that the mansion is a hotbed of messy criminals. :) That family is super dysfunctional but is unfortunately LSH's real blood-family.  Am just hoping that before the drama ends, LSH with SH, would give us a satisfying saving grace. 

NJ was at the hotel the night that Soo Ho , SH and Esther were there.  He ended up with the broach that grandmother gave to Soo Ho because Soo Ho had left it on the table when he saw Esther arguing with DY.  He either took it from the table or got it from the hotel staff after the accident.  NJ also had SH,s watch that Soo Ho had with him that night in his safety deposit box, so I think he was trying to make sure no one could connect Soo Ho to Esther and DY that night.  

1 hour ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

NJ was at the hotel the night that Soo Ho , SH and Esther were there.  He ended up with the broach that grandmother gave to Soo Ho because Soo Ho had left it on the table when he saw Esther arguing with DY.  He either took it from the table or got it from the hotel staff after the accident.  NJ also had SH,s watch that Soo Ho had with him that night in his safety deposit box, so I think he was trying to make sure no one could connect Soo Ho to Esther and DY that night.  

I see. I thought that was LSH's pendant given by SH's mom to Gun during the adoption. It's indeed a brooch, not a pendant. At that point, LSH suspected that he might be related to Park's family? I recalled he overheard AR telling someone her other son (NJ) was dead. 

@newyee @Pam_Van Fossen Thank you!

I think I now understand and remember. NJ took the brooch which was supposed to be a wedding gift from grandmother. On the other hand, the pendant given to Gun was the one found with baby LSH. I briefly got confused thinking that the pin/brooch  in NJ's box was one and the same as the necklace / pendant.  There were in fact two ruby items from grandmother. 

NJ dad is dead thanks to AR father. His own grandfather got rid off his own dad. What a great family of murderers:rolleyes:. The guy in the wheelchair worked under AR dad. 

NJ was released from the station by AR however Esther got charged for murder and had to stay behind lol. Apparently a new witness came out of nowhere and testified against her.

LSH found out from Dori that Esther has the USB with her. Esther as usual calls her Oppa LSH to save her. She changes her attitude when LSH asks her for the USB. The lady wants to make a deal lol. 

San Ha family found out what the mother did and everyone is aware of the child being alive except LSH. The mother had the nerve to ask San Ha not to tell LSH about her deeds because he is busy dealing with NJ and Esther:rage:. And the worse part was the fact that San Ha kept her damn mouth shut. Great, just great. 

San Ha got a lead and went to ask about the child and it seems like the woman knows something. 

Ep 58 spoiler:

Esther talks to DoRi on the phone

LSH goes off in a hurry from Park's home

AR notices it and asks DoRi and he seems to say something that he's not supposed to

The woman whom SH asks about Gun turns hostile and SH leaves the place feeling sad

Chairman uses his walking stick to whack NJ when he returns to Park house

NJ packs his belonging and it seems like AR tells him something over the phone and he looks shocked

8 minutes ago, newyee said:

Ep 58 spoiler:

AR notices it and asks DoRi and he seems to say something that he's not supposed to

The woman whom SH asks about Gun turns hostile and SH leaves the place feeling sad

NJ packs his belonging and it seems like AR tells him something over the phone and he looks shocked

Thanks chingu for the written preview:wub:. So things are going downhill again:weary:.

58 minutes ago, newyee said:

Ep 58 spoiler:

Spoiler

She told NJ that she found the location of the surgeon’s USB. :(

I can honestly say I do not like SH's mother. What a selfish woman! She does not regret sending baby Gun out for adoption with the premise it would save his life but we can all see she knew what she was doing was wrong. Why else would she not talk to her daughter first? Yes, there was an urgency to save his life but SH should have been given a choice before this woman took it upon herself to do it. This in my opinion was all about her not wanting to have that poor child bring more debt in the house and she wanted SH to start fresh with someone rich as well. She never intended to tell them about Gun being adopted out. If she was so stuck to doing this then she should have continued the lie and never started looking for the child. 

Only the idiot miscalculated everything. Now she makes promises to SH to bring the child back as long as she does not say anything to LSH so he can't hate her forever! She forgot a very big detail what if the adopted parents cant be found or the adopted parents say heck NO to them seeing the child or giving the child back! Then what would her promise to SH mean. This was suppose to be a legitimate adoption through the agency so there would be no way for them to get that kid back if he is living happy and healthy and the adopted family is under no obligation to let SH see her child either. Its not their problem that her mother took the child and had it adopted out! What a foolish woman!

Of course we know that baby Gun's adoption was not done legally so there is a huge chance that SH and LSH will get their baby back in the end and the writer has already set it up for the child to be living with them as his adopted mom will end up running away or dying (if not in jail). So her mother will get a reprieve with karma and luck on their side in the end. But again what if this was not the case and it was as I said above. There should be some type of punishment for SH's mom. She can't see her grandchild or LSH and SH do not speak to her for a time, something to let this woman pay for her actions. I say it again if she truly thought of SH she would have given her the choice in this matter. From what I have seen she is a big part of why SH has suffered so much. 

It does not look like the VC believed AR's lies about LSH being an accomplice. I still feel he should have just told his parents and LSH the truth about who he is before he runs off. 

I am just loving NJ letting AR have it and not letting her off the hook. AR wants to wash her dirty laundry under the rug but NJ is not letting her do it. As long as he continues to make AR's life miserable I am all for him.  I love her sitting there in the car re thinking every time she was nasty to her 1st born. There is no feeling of love at all and she looks at him like he is truly a stranger and trash underneath her shoe. Its no wonder the man is as warped as he is. I guess AR got her ruthlessness honestly given that her father had that man killed to keep her past from coming out. There was no love for his grandson at  all. 

AR has set Esther up nicely for that accident when AR is the one responsible. Good thing the Chairman does not buy it as well. I wonder if LSH will tell the Chairman that Esther has that USB.  The little boy surely can't hold water.. lol Now AR has the information. How will she continue to deal with Esther. 

Edit: So now I understand AR's greed a bit better. Because her father invested in Aura she feels that she has a right to let someone of her blood inherit it over the Chairman and his family. What a truly crazy and delusional woman! Just because her father invested does not mean her blood has the right to inherit over the Chairman. Its going to be really interesting if Do Ri turns out not to be her blood like she thinks. I would love for it to be exactly what she gets for trying to take something that does not belong to her. 

I honestly can't wait for her past to come out with the painter and NJ as her son. I blame the Chairman the most because I am sure he was quick to go along with this because of the money her father invested or would invest and because he thought that she was the better choice for his son. Only the woman has tormented his second son and caused so much turmoil in that family. I see a possible stroke happening when he learns she is the one who tossed away his eldest grandson all to make way for her son. 

AR has no compassion what so ever and I am horrified at the tale she told VC about how she threw LSH away. She finds a crying child alone in a house with the body of his mother and her thought is to toss him away to make way for her son so he won't be considered second best. JUST WOW. Now I pity the VC with having to have a wife like this for years. Its no wonder he says he does not want to see her and leaves. This man had a melt down in the last episode due to learning this truth destroying his bedroom. Its sad to see him saying sorry to his mother on his knees (but he still should have done the right thing). He should have choked AR at that moment or at the very least told his parents she was lying about them being accomplices and told the truth about who LSH really is.

He is embarrassed and sorry to his family for marrying AR I believe and does not know how to tell them the truth about what she did. Trying to divorce her wont do it until he can make sure she is exposed for her crimes. As we can see she is defiant and thinks she can fight that divorce. Again I think he won't do it until he learns she is the one behind the death of DK and NJ is her son. 

AR has inherited her dad's ruthlessness and murderous instincts and so has NJ. In his process to take revenge, he has no empathy for his victims. These people won't stop doing evil until they get their wishes fulfilled. I am consoled that NJ won't get himself off AR's back and he is the only one capable of defeating AR and eventually his self-destruction. 

SH should have told LSH about the adoption right away. I hate to see another teary 'biyane to have kept it from you' wishy washy scene later. 

Sanha's mom is really amazing. She should compete with Ms Cho as the worst mother ever. She had it hard??? Like harder than the daughter she told her baby died??? What kind of self centered victimization bull was that? She really made everything about herself and trying to justify it. It wasn't her decision to make period! And she wasn't suspicious that some rich people were willing to take on a sick kid like that? Then again, she didnt care since he was pretty much a burden to her. And spare me the "I just wanted you to be happy." Uh??? Like Sanha said, did she look happy to her? Which brings me to Sanha. Why on earth not tell her husband about his own kid?? Who cares about whether or not he'll forgive her mom? Heck! She shouldn't even breathe the same air as her mom and get away from her. I mean she basically admitted that she's only looking for the kid because LSH is back. Apparently, she thinks they can just take back a kid who was adopted like that.  Then she goes saying, it will be too much for him to digest in top of NJ and Esther business. We are talking about his kid, not some FedEx package! He needs to know!

So the VC went on another fishing expedition? Why is he so weak? And why does he think LSH needs to babysit his rude father and his mother? Unless you tell him the truth, you shouldn't be trying to connect them when they all think he's a stranger. He is really leaving that snake of a wife with his parents. She could poison them for all he knows. And that one telling LSH to leave the house like it's her house lol If the owner doesnt say squat, who is she to say otherwise? Not that I like him to stay there, but I need someone to stick it to her. I did get a good laugh when he said he will stay at the company till the product launch because I never see them work so what's the point? 

Now I hope Noah is indeed not DK's kid especially since the maid was telling Noah how he was born weak (heart defect maybe) when she was putting him to sleep. So back to the twin theory or one of the kids is there to confuse us. The writer did pull that in her previous drama. I will pick twins because Chan is too cute not to be SH/LSH's kid lol

Archived