[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

Lee Soo Ho, my man! I knew he was up to something when he remained unbothered when the recording didn't play. He had it on his phone lmao 

Aera was all proud of herself and he was all like "Lady, you thought!" Lololol

Not gonna lie, I giggled when the VC pushed her off him. She's trash! Was she really trying to pull a "I'm the only one who loved our son" as a justification for her lies? WTF???

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kudos to the production team & writer 

Background: Unsatisfactory plot in many dramas

1) A lot of drama plots have 3 unsatisfactory features:

a) The secret, like abandoned child, is revealed only at the second last episode.

Thus, viewers enjoy very little bonding time between reunited parent & child.

b) Main good leads are only reunited in the last episode.

Thus, viewers enjoy  very little sweet time between reunited leads.

c) Little or no punishment is shown for the bad leads.

Thus, viewers do not get fulfillment for their sense of justice.

The writer wants viewers to "use their own imagination" for good times between good leads and bad times for bad leads, and this is very disappointing.

Partially satisfactory plot in few dramas

There are few dramas in which the secret is revealed early in the serial and the punishment for the bad leads are shown, but the good leads are still reunited at the last episode. 

Examples are "Sweet Enemy" and "My Healing Love". 

Satisfactory plot in a drama

"My Mother is a Daughter-in-Law" is an example of drama with a satisfactory plot, as:

a) The secret is revealed early.

b) Main good leads are reunited early

c) Punishment for the bad leads are shown in many episodes.

Thus, it gives a lot of psychological pay off.

This drama promises a satisfactory plot and much psychological pay off

The story is unique. It promises a satisfactory plot:

a.1) Part of the secret (that DK 2.0 is Soo-Ho) is revealed early in the serial.

b) Main good leads (Soo-Ho & Sa-Ha) is reunited early in the serial. Now they could together fight the bad enemies. Hopefully, viewers could enjoy much bonding moments between them.

Now, what remains are:

a.2) The revealing of Soo-Ho as the lost grandson and his reunion with his (grand)parents.

Hopefully, this could be revealed fairly early, so that viewers could enjoy much bonding moments between them .

d) Punishment of the perpetrators (Nam-Joon, Esther, and Ae-Ra).

Hopefully, this could be revealed fairly early, so that viewers could enjoy their punishment.

In conclusion, this drama has good potential for a lot of psychological pay-off. 

Therefore, Kudos for the production team & writer.

Please keep the good work, so that the potential could be made into reality. 

4 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

Lee Soo Ho, my man! I knew he was up to something when he remained unbothered when the recording didn't play. He had it on his phone lmao 

Aera was all proud of herself and he was all like "Lady, you thought!" Lololol

Not gonna lie, I giggled when the VC pushed her off him. She's trash! Was she really trying to pull a "I'm the only one who loved our son" as a justification for her lies? WTF???

I watched with Eng subs and I was laughing out loud lol:mrgreen:. She gave him a slap when he told her he wants divorce and she has the nerve to tell him in his face " Did I kill him?". Well hello, you did kill your son<_<. Pushing her off was his answer lol:joy:. The vice chairman is clearly pissed off and unfortunately he is gonna wish he never met her when he finds out she killed PDK for real.

I was proud of LSH too when he made another copy of the recording. But that is not the only thing he did, he ran a DNA Test on himself secretly. The chairman believes him completely. 

The chairman ordered his secretary to find out NJ finances lol. The chairman said that with a fake body and paying off the surgeon, NJ need alot of money to pull it off. NJ is screwed:glasses:.

AR is in complete denial. Everything started with her actions to kill Esther. I hope when the Vice Chairman finds out he remembers her question"Did I kill him?" Because at that moment he should reply back to her do you remember your question? YES! You killed our SON! Its going to be a huge blow to him to learn that along with the fact that his nephew LSH went missing because of AR as well. I can't wait until he finds out that NJ is her abandoned son. AR has no love for that family and has turned out to be  nothing but a bane to them.

With a divorce threat I hope AR does not try to harm the Vice Chairman to stop him. I hope we can see him get that divorce so she is out in the cold along with NJ and Esther. Given their personalities none of them see that their actions were bad and they harmed people. They would instead feel that they were done wrong by everyone and want revenge by taking the company and family wealth. Delusional the three of them. 

I have not seen the preview at this moment, but I do hope that the Vice Chairman has told LSH who he really is. If nothing else to spurn this man to wonder how he was abandoned in the first place and lead back to AR. 

Esther still thinks she will not have to pay for what she has done. Holding that USB to keep the Chairman from seeing it will not save her. Its already known her part in things and she has already got on her knees begging for forgiveness further showing she was a part of it. I am glad that the Chairman is not a fool and realizes that Esther is not smart enough or savvy enough to have done this on her own. I think he believes that NJ is a part of it, but they just do not have the evidence at the moment to cast him out. The photo should have been a huge clue, but they no longer have it correct? It showed Esther and NJ in it looking down over LSH and DK after the accident right? No way it was faked and they even know the doctor did the face change. It should not matter how long NJ has been in that family he is a suspicious character and lately there have been too man instances where he has been named a culprit. I agree with LSH what were NJ's motives for trying to harm him. For me it starts with him liking SH and wanting her man not to come back so he can have her then it goes to his not wanting to be found out for what he has done and lastly NJ I think some times has a huge problem with confusing people as part of his moms abandonment.

My guess is someone will try to harm Esther or she will come to the end of the road when they try to push all crimes on her and she will feel that the USB is her only lifeline. I am not too confident about Esther or NJ surviving to go to jail at this point. But we shall see. NJ will not allow Esther to take him down with her and he will not hesitate to try to get rid of her if he can. If he does try it then Esther will give up the USB if nothing else then to make NJ pay and perhaps as LSH to protect/look after her son who will most likely end up being his own with SH I bet. There is no way the two boys can look so close and not be LSH and SH's children. I think if Esther was ever pregnant she lost that baby in the accident, or before the accident. But then again looking at how she wanted to climb DK I am not even sure she was ever pregnant at all. I think she was trying to trap him and once that failed if she was even pregnant she knew that the family would just take the child once DNA proved it was his. With no baby and DK gone her going into that house was over!

I am just waiting for someone to mention that LSH lost five years of his life with his wife and how she was suppose to have lost their child while trying to find him! Everyone is worried about DK who has been dead for 5 years and I get that but LSH paid a huge price for peoples greed, selfishness and craziness. It still made me want to slap Esther whens she said to the Chairman she did it for her son!!!! And she still does not get what she did was wrong. That is the funny part and its what will lead to her possibly loosing her life. 

Written Preview for Episode 56:

Spoiler

"남준(진태현)과 에스더(하연주)는 본격적인 경찰 조사를 받는다. 수호(김진우)가 장손임을 밝히려는 강철(정찬)을 애라(이승연)는 막는다. 산하(이수경)는 뭔가를 숨기는 금희(김서라)에게서 수상함을 느끼고 금희의 뒤를 쫓는데.."

"Nam-jun (Jin Tae-hyun) and Esther (Ha-play) are subjected to a full-scale police investigation. Ara (Lee Seung Yeon) blocks Steel (Jeong Chan) to reveal that Suho (Kim Jin-woo) is eldest. Kim (Lee Soo-kyung) feels a surprise from Kim Hee (Kim Se-ra), who is hiding something."

Trans from what I understand from google:

NJ and Esther are in brought in to the police station and are subjected to a full scale police interrogation and investigation. AR tries to block the Vice Chairman from telling LSH that he is the oldest grandson. (The Vice Chairman may have finally done it. At least I hope so) It looks like the Vice Chairman has also packed his bags to leave and turns in his resignation to his father who does not take it well. SH is with her mom who gets a text and rushes off in a taxi making SH feel her mom is hiding something. 

Someone may have already provided this for you guys.. If so sorry for duplicating. 

I just hope we keep the momentum in exposing the crimes. I do not care if the baddies are bad for a bit more I just want their current and past crimes to come to light so that we can move on to them trying to keep themselves out of jail, from divorce and ruin if the public learns what they have been up to. 

SH's mom is on thin ice with her behavior. SH will figure out something and eventually end up following her to find out that her mom gave away her child. Its going to be a very bad thing when SH finds out. WE saw her reaction when LSH asked about their child. She is still broken up thinking she could not protect the child and it was born ill. Learning what her mom did will be bad.  

5c99478874748908519898.gif?download

My thought these guard need to be fired , what a waste of money , or at least change by group  that little smarter than Esther :D

5c9949368991a353288023.gif?download

Finally lived to the day I see someone use backup copies to save his evidence for once , @lu09 

2904130C-DE5A-4882-A1F2-F304CCB1A5F5.gif

* NJ running from police :joy:

* Esther our from home , running from police :mrgreen:

* AeRa be told off by everyone :D

That make my day :joy:

So they mean to tell me all the security was inside??? They didn't think "Oh we might need a few more people outside in case those two criminals try to escape." Smh They should have made her do it in a cup then. She ran for her life leaving her kid lol

Villains are so busy trying to hide their crimes while LSH is running DNA tests with none the wiser. Two blows in one night lol

I was also wondering where NJ got all that money. It never made sense, it's not like he's the chaebol lol Even Soo Ho had to ask the VC for money to deal with that quack. The chairman is finally asking the right questions instead of always screaming "Yah, yah, yah!". 

For once NJ play it smart and didn’t run , he didn’t need to make himself look more guilty , now he can play innocent , while his mom get him out :joy:

F5EA8D4E-999C-4E89-BBE4-9291FE4E5F30.gif

.. can’t wait to know what written in this card , that make DY1 mom rush to go visit NJ at police station , I think he will use her to get out of of this mess now  :D 

I feel sad for this guy :tears: , he truly the real victim . 

15536048981553604893.gif

I wonder what AR has confessed to vice chairman such that he can only apologise to grandma but not revealing LSH's real identity. His cry of anguish is the male version of AR :tears:

AR has gotten a box delivered to her which seems to contain NJ's secret items. The pendant with a heart shaped ruby is in the box. He could be the culprit in SH baby Gun's adoption since SH's mum let the baby have the pendant . Also, Chan's adoptive mum mentions that he is afraid of young man due to an unpleasant incident. 

Spoiler

Ep 57:

SH gets words from the lady from the adoption centre 

SH's mum finally confesses about the adoption and SH gets emo

SH tells LSH about it and they hug, with SH looking calm 

NJ is released from the police station while Esther isn't

AR visits an old folk who is on wheelchair at a nursing home and mentions NJ's dad name

AR told the chairman that LSH is accomplice of NJ and Esther and that San Ha was in the scam. Unbelievable.

AR told the vice chairman that she is the one who abandoned LSH and that she will kill herself if he tells the family the truth. Ohh please:unamused:. The vice chairman broke down in tears in front of grandma and kept telling her he is sorry.

AR got NJ stuff from the bank and LSH items are in there including the real watch and the tie pin that Grandma gave him. AR also finds out the real reason why NJ approached her. He thinks that AR killed his father and from the looks of her face, she is not behind it. 

San Ha mom got caught and San Ha finds out who her mother is looking for. It's gonna be a mess tomorrow.

Thanks @newyee for the preview:wub:

@lu09  Dumb vice chairman. He should just let AR kill herself. She's so evil to implicate LSH & SH whom she has already done so much harm on. It will be a long way before poor granny gets to know her eldest grandson is still alive.

Will NJ & AR become the new partners in crime? NJ will be counting his luck to get mummy's love and a formidable accomplice. LSH seems unlikely to be spared yet. He's the next heir in line, before DoRi, after all. 

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

..  @newyee & @lu09  why I feel , Esther going down with this mess alone , NJ keep getting the VIP treatment, everyone coming to talk him , she getting nothing  :joy: 

I know lol:joy::mrgreen:. It was either someone pushing her or someone who is not listening to her at all lol.

17 minutes ago, newyee said:

@lu09  Dumb vice chairman. He should just let AR kill herself. She's so evil to implicate LSH & SH whom she has already done so much harm on. It will be a long way before poor granny gets to know her eldest grandson is still alive.

Will NJ & AR become the new partners in crime? NJ will be counting his luck to get mummy's love and a formidable accomplice. LSH seems unlikely to be spared yet. He's the next heir in line, before DoRi, after all. 

@newyee  Are you certain AT put the blame on LSH ans OSH??????? How can that be???

21 minutes ago, mizkorea said:

Okay what is the motive for the double SH to scam the Park family. What bs AR spouted this time. :crazy: I wish the vc rid himself of his apologetic mode whenever he is with AR. He needs to  expand his brain capacity. <_<

@mizkorea,  why VC ? have the courage to tell your Mom about AR getting rid of her oldest grandson:lol:.  For know,   NJ will be out of jail; too early for the truth to be revealed.  I hope the Chairman will not believe AR bs.

NJ and Mommie dearest will be teaming up, cause both of them have the same goal AURA!!!!!

Coming episodes will be messy for sure:tears:

@Ameera Ali

If you have watched ep 57 spoiler, both NJ & Esther are released from jail, or so it seems.... However,  NJ gets to walk towards the exit door whereas Esther is pulled back by the police officer like in cartoon :lol:.

@UnniSarah I haven't watched with sub but that's what chingu lu09 shared. That's so infuriating!

@mizkorea VC is such a weakling. Just when I thought he has learnt to stand on his own feet, there he goes again, succumbing to AR's manipulation.

@tulip934 NJ has been lucky so far. If he knows Esther has the USB, he will attempt to silence her in prison. Maybe then she will surrender the USB. Waiting for the day when NJ & AR get punished severely. 

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@newyee  Are you certain AT put the blame on LSH ans OSH??????? How can that be???

The vice chairman told AR that he will tell the chairman about LSH. Before he opened his mouth, AR told the chairman that LSH was accomplice. That he never lost his memories and that San Ha knew of this. In other words, this was a fraud:expressionless:.

Archived