[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Episode 50 was really an eye opener.  We all saw only one child for San Ha but it made me really hate the mother. I know why she did it but it disgusted me because she lied to her daughter. She made her daughter be in pain and now she will find out that her SIL was kidnapped and did not abandon her daughter. I am looking forward to seeing this witch in pain for what she did. She has moved on and never felt any guilt for abandoning her grandson. Now that she took the adoption papers, it will end up in the mad of NJ not LSH. It would be way to easy for the OTP. It won’t happen. 

Cho Ae -Ra Finally is in pain. She murdered her own son but still blames Esther.  She sent someone to hurt Esther instead her kid dies. Now what will she do with this new info. Cho Ae-Ra isn’t a good actress , her eye will always hate LSH. She can either try hard make him succeed or get rid of him. If she doesn’t get rid of him , her secret will be found out. 

For me she done something inhuman how she know he will end up in a rich family , reality is he wouldn’t have a  chance to be adopted, in this horrible world we living in his chance should be 3% to get any family . Secondly How can grandmother be allowed to sign for right to let child adopted, without the mother agreement , did she fabricated papers . 

My money on Esther , just because she needed the child , I can’t believe her pregnancy survived the car accident, while two health men one gets hurt & the other died while she didn’t get any scratches at all . 

As far I can remember Esther didn’t go anywhere outside the country, so the chance she know the woman could be they grow up in same orphanage, or child situation, the way woman say oh that Esther like she know her . 

DY2 mom I felt sorry for her , let’s not forget she lost her son while he was angry with her , when the chairman kick him out of the house , but how cruel NJ was having fun watching her struggle like that , he is creepy. 

@dulceres sometimes I don’t understand NJ he got all this money he can buy millions worth of ART  & shares just to destroyed the company 

his is mother not worth it , she wouldn’t love him or future when she learn the true . 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ameera Ali I too feel that NJ's revenge on AR doesn't justify what she has done. Carrying a baby for 10 months isn't an easy task for a start. It's obviously wrong for AR to abandon him for a luxurious life but she might be suffering from post-natal depression then. NJ had his dad to love and look after him for about 10 years before he met with the worksite accident. NJ blaming AR for his death is ridiculous. His dad could die in an accident even if AR were living with them. NJ met AR at his dad and grandpa's wake. He didn't acknowledge her and she couldn't recognise him. If AR had known he's her child, she might support him in some way. But NJ didn't give AR a chance to make up to him but simply got jealous with DK1 and vowed to revenge on AR. There are many single parents on earth. It will be chaotic if everyone thinks like NJ...to revenge on the other parent.  

19 hours ago, newyee said:

@Ameera Ali I too feel that NJ's revenge on AR doesn't justify what she has done. Carrying a baby for 10 months isn't an easy task for a start. It's obviously wrong for AR to abandon him for a luxurious life but she might be suffering from post-natal depression then. NJ had his dad to love and look after him for about 10 years before he met with the worksite accident. NJ blaming AR for his death is ridiculous. His dad could die in an accident even if AR were living with them. NJ met AR at his dad and grandpa's wake. He didn't acknowledge her and she couldn't recognise him. If AR had known he's her child, she might support him in some way. But NJ didn't give AR a chance to make up to him but simply got jealous with DK1 and vowed to revenge on AR. There are many single parents on earth. It will be chaotic if everyone thinks like NJ...to revenge on the other parent.  

I agree with u , that why , I fear when AR will learn that he is her son , she will push  him more to get the company & destroy the family because I always get that feeling her role is mainly to add violence & physical danger to the plot , she order Esther car accident, order NJ to be kidnapped & hit on the head , she is one scary woman . 

Anyone one got the spoiler for Monday episode :sweat_smile:

Today was interesting again:wub:

LSH tells the family who he is and stupid mom faints on the spot. A family reunion while AR is grieving for her dead son. LSH finds out from San Ha that they had a child together but he is dead. 

The first thing stupid mom did after finding out LSH is PDK is finding out who adopted her grandson. And guess what the adoption agency told her, they don't have a record of who adopted the child. Now we know how Esther got her hands on the kid. LSH and San Ha won't be forgiving her for this.

Dori of all people got his hands on the USB:crazy:.

LSH finds the recording on the floor in AR room and confronts Esther about what she did. She confessed however she told LSH that NJ was behind everything. He didnt believe her at all. 

AR tries to kill herself but NJ stops her. The vice chairman and LSH got a call from NJ and they went to pick her up. AR finds a gun on the wall and levels up on NJ who was resting on the chair. Is she trying to kill another son of hers again?:weary:

No preview as usual.

AR tries to kill herself but NJ stops her. The vice chairman and LSH got a call from NJ and they went to pick her up. AR finds a gun on the wall and levels up on NJ who was resting on the chair. Is she trying to kill another son of hers again?:weary:

62372628-6D9E-4909-BF72-C0366B7361A6.gif

She one crazy richard simmons :mrgreen:

These two made for each other :joy:

Just watched Ep 51 Raw.  It was still interesting but not as gripping as last week's episodes. Maybe it's the writer's way of  calming  down a bit after the series of important revelations last week. 

As mentioned by @lu09, SH's family already knows LSH's real identity, and Esther has partly confessed the truth to LSH.  Now, she also knows that LSH has recovered his memory.   So in the Park household, only Grandfather, grandmother and uncle still think that PDK is who he is.  I wonder how the truth will be revealed to them and when. 

I need the subs to understand what really happened with the baby's adoption, and what Esther's part was, if any. 

I am also curious how the new friendship between the two leftie kids will play out and what significance it will have in the story aside from having an excuse to land the USB into Dori's hands. 

May I just add that the acting of AR is impressive.  On the other hand, Esther is painful to watch. She's one of the least effective actresses I have seen and I hope she'll take more acting lessons. :mellow:

@lu09 @Ameera Ali I crack up seeing AR lifting the (hunting?) rifle off the wall. This drama is really unpredictable. Possessing a gun is either prohibited or restricted in S. Korea. What's more that it's loaded with ammo and displayed openly.

On a serious note, AR finally gets to experience the misery of losing her child. She did that to her SIL by dumping SHo on the road without feeling remorseful. 

I wonder if NJ will tell AR he is her son at gunpoint? He doesn't look ready for it. 

Well welll , She is going to find out about NJ being her son. She , NJ and Esther will work together because of DoRi. Now Ae-Ra has two people who can inherit Aura Group. NJ being so desperate for real love will start to care for her but during that time they are working togetherAe-Ra still has no love for the son she abandoned. I find this ironic , DK1 complain about his father not loving him and his mom when she herself was never truthfully. She joined the family so she can get revenge and had a child out of wedlock and did everything she could to control her husband. A woman like is way to cruel. 

53 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Did anybody watch the preview?

@lu09... I saw the preview, SH’s mom will come forward about the baby. Since there is no paperwork/legal documents for the adoption, Esther will go to jail for kidnapping. Lol lol Two charges of kidnapping , making Lee Soo Ho dead through the Police will add another charge for Esther and Nam Joo. I hope this drama doesn’t let all these crimes drop because they have caused so much pain to our OTP???

1 minute ago, UnniSarah said:

@lu09... I saw the preview, SH’s mom will come forward about the baby. Since there is no paperwork/legal documents for the adoption, Esther will go to jail for kidnapping. Lol lol Two charges of kidnapping , making Lee Soo Ho dead through the Police will add another charge for Esther and Nam Joo. I hope this drama doesn’t let all these crimes drop because they have caused so much pain to our OTP???

Thanks:wub:. The plot is moving fast lol. I'm surprised she spilled the beans regarding the child. 

Well NJ certainly comes about his crazy honestly. Just take a look at his bio mom, she is a nut case if I ever saw one. Its not just about her getting a shock that DK1 is dead its her twisted thought for revenge and harming someone else child that put her where she is. IF she had not tried to harm Esther then her son would not have died (I do not think the man is dead truthfully) , if she had not abandoned SH as a baby then Karma would not have boomeranged back on her with the suppose shock and loss of her son DK. AR is not admitting her fault in anything and she is the main catalyst of why this happened. She is just as guilty as Esther and NJ. 

Something that strikes me from this episode is Esther saying that DK1 was alive after the accident. So the possibility is a.NJ killed him with the surgery or right before the surgery by not getting him care, b. the poor man was just hurt too badly and did not survive or c. after the doctor did the face change on SH DK1 managed to survive and could be living either with SH's face and amnesia or has amnesia and is living under a different name such as John Doe or something else someone gave him with no clue of who he or  is still in the hospital , in a home or wondering around. I say this because his time away could have changed his personality for the good and taught a few people in that family a lesson. 

The sad thing is SH is such a compassionate person and he is worried about AR's mental state after the shock of learning DK1 is suppose to be dead. Just wait until he learns she is the one who abandoned him in the first place! It does not seem to me that SH has learned that is his family yet (am I wrong?)  So far only Vice Chairman, NJ and AR knows that SH is the missing grandson. Esther, NJ, DK2 , SH and her family know that SH is a fake and not the real DK.  How long before the Vice Chairman learns the full truth about what Esther and NJ did and SH is not dead as he thinks and what will he do when he finds out?

I have thought since I found out that NJ is AR's kid that it will turn out that the three baddies will end up trying to destroy and take everything. Why? Simply because each of them are twisted due to some crazy idea's. NJ has his deep seated Mommy issues over AR's abandonment and her having a new son while he was without a mother, Esther has issues of abandonment and wanting a family after growing up in an orphanage. Both saw no problem in ruining someone else happiness and tearing a man away from his wife in order to get what they want. I am happy that SH did not fall for Esther's tears or her pleading and saw that she is still self centered and selfish. I am surely hoping that that boy she has is one of SH and SH's kids she is so worried about loosing him then that is exactly what she should have done to loose a child that was never hers in the beginning. How foul to say this to SH who has just found out that his wife who suffered due to his disappearance lost their baby all due to Esther's and NJ's actions in kidnapping him and changing his face. Its a shame that she still does not get what she did wrong. 

As for SH's mom she needs to come clean , what she did was awful and her daughter suffered for 5 years at the loss of her baby only to learn she did not loose her child her mother took it and gave it away and he was adopted.  The woman did not even leave SH with a piece of her husband and perhaps that child could have helped her get over  her pain  over SH's being missing. The woman was so caught up in NJ only to learn what a snake he really was. I feel nothing for her because her actions were never about SH and what she wanted and all about what she felt SH should want and her own wants and perceptions of what SH should have in the future. SH will be on a search to find that child and if Esther's child is a twin with that boy then it will be found out what Esther possibly did as well.  Growing up with out parents is no excuse for what Esther and NJ did. 

After watching sub, my thought about 

1- SH’s mom is :sweat_smile:

5c90165358c83320066733.gif?download

WTF, fainting really, she's  kidding me right , she couldn't be that surprised or deaf, she couldn't hear her daughter shouting for weeks , Dk2 could be SHO :mrgreen:

5c901a8683c8d494001135.gif?download

Was that her a good idea , she run to put it into action , go and find her grandchild , bring it back, SAY SUPRISE , here is your child I dump 5 years ago  , when I thought your husband gone for ever , my bad :joy:

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@UnniSarah    Do you have the link to the preview? 

Today's episode was slow. 

AR still trying to kill NJ with the gun. After that drama, she put two and two together and just realised: one; her nephew is back in the house, two; he got his memories back, and three; NJ might be her son that she abandoned. I'm not sure what she said at the end of the episode to the chairman, but LSH looks shocked at what she said. It looks like he is not going home to San Ha:crazy:

Dori and Chan watched the incriminating video and Chan looks really scared. Out of the two kids, Chan seems to be the smarter one lol. Dori still has the video. At least he knows it belongs to LSH so hopefully Dori will give it to his daddy right??????:sweat:

San Ha mom didn't spill the beans regarding the adoption. After laying down with the white headband, she refused to give up on searching her grandson lol. What a touching moment:mrgreen::unamused:

@lu09 I can't figure out much without sub today except that AR is beginning to suspect who NJ really is. 

I guess the writers are dropping a hint when they show the 2 cuties eating pizza with their left hands.

I agree that Chan is the smarter kid. He understands the gross content of the video and backs away from SHo when he appears. DoRi doesn't seem much affected by it. 

NJ just irks me with his smirk. Wish he were killed by AR...or vice versa. Once AR confirms NJ is her son, I believe she will protect him, as a replacement for DK. SHo will be in deep trouble. 

Ep 53 spoiler: (use this link for all future spoilers)

Archived