[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

10 hours ago, dulceres said:

@UnniSarah, that's my fear; that OSH's blabber mouth  Mom gave the little boy away for adaption with Ester's help? How will OSH/LSH find out about their son?  Not happy, Chan's  adoptive Mom  left him with strangers, but, according to her she has  no one and happy to meet OSH family.

@dulceres... I was hoping someone here would clear my suspicion of OSH’s mom but really happy someone is having the same thoughts about OSH’s mom. She is a shifty character, selfish, loves her kids and family . OSH’s is such a funny character she used to love LSH until he dated and then married her daughter but yet she couldn’t wait to send her daughter to Kim Nam Joo ( an orphan) who needed backing unlike her SIL made something of himself  with no backing and his own brain. I hope my suspicion is so wrong because I would hate to hate her really badly. 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c89e2bd4e42334b36

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, shaking50 said:

@Ameera Ali The title is "The Person I Love" @lu09 PKD dad put the wallet there to find the person who wanted to hurt his son. He believed OSH when she told them they were looking for the evidence from PKD. He just didn't know if it was KNJ or Esther, they seem to still be struggling with the fact KNJ is a bad egg :pensive:.

Ohh thanks. I thought LSH had done it. The dad is smarter than I thought. True, both gramps and the dad don't seem to believe NJ is capable of such a thing. 

4 hours ago, newyee said:

Dori & Chan are so adorable. But somehow I prefer the mushroom hair Chan more. He's very smart and independent. SH&SH will be so pleased to claim him back. The problem is what will happen to the mummy?  

I agree. While I feel for Dori because he is innocent, for some reason, I prefer that Kim Chan be confirmed to be SH's son.  Maybe, the adoptive mom would eventually give way because she was  afterall party to an irregular adoption. In exchange for exemption from criminal liability, she might agree to just let go. 

Dori could be AR's redemption  later on. AR could pay for her sins by being genuinely good to her grandson. 

As to SH's mom, so far there are still no hints to suggest that she was involved in the loss of SH's baby. Unlike Esther & adoptive mom who readily recognized each other.  I do not really like SH's mom's ways but in fairness to her, she was the one who found the abandoned infant LSH and took the appropriate steps to make sure he survived and grew well albeit in an orphanage. So there is a fair amount of goodness in her. You can't really blame her for wishing for SH to learn to let go as any well-meaning parent would.  NJ has her fooled big-time, just like SH who at one point also thought NJ was  'good & warm' person.  

8 hours ago, shaking50 said:

@Ameera Ali The title is "The Person I Love"

Love it :heart: that make the scene more meaningful. 

But by the  way @lu09 / @UnniSarah if we have now SH & Esther children, who’s the hell is the child SH’s family buried in the first place, of course Esther didn't got a line of children that ready to be buried. 

The medicine container with the USB is now with Chan's mummy. Hope she doesn't swallow it accidentally as she looks like the dramatic kind. Maybe little Chan is the one who finally discovers it and puts the villains, who inflict the massive sufferings on his parents, behind bars.

The voice recorder is repaired and DoRi itchy fingers open the box and play it. Now it is in AR's hand. (I will be puzzled if the housekeeper doesn't inform DK2 he has a parcel delivered to him upon his discharge from hospital so that he knows something is missing). 

AR will be in mourning stage in next ep after listening to the recorder and runs another DNA test with negative result. I wonder if she will announce it or keep secret since DK2 is her trump card to take over Aura. Game over if chairman knows DK1 is dead. Also, vice chairman might own up that SHo is his nephew when he finds out that his son is dead.

AR did another DNA test again after she listened to the recording that San Ha took to the repair shop. The recording got delivered to the house and as usual Dori always touches other people's stuff:sweatingbullets:. At least he did all of us a favor lol:P and mommy dearest found out her real son is gone. Esther will regret not picking up that phone call. Even her 7 lives will not help anymore lol:mrgreen:

The USB along with the bottle of the tablets were taken by Chan current mom after San Ha dad gave the medication to her:triumph:. How on earth did both evidences ended up with the kids? What I'm worried about is the fact that stupid mom knows where the USB is and she might open her big mouth:crazy:.

The highlight of the day was Esther getting served with divorce papers and had to hand over her custody rights. The chairman should have made her sign it before he kicked her out completely lol.

Ep 49 Raw

I didn't see it coming -- the much sought-after USB was accidentally passed on to adoptive mom!  :o Well, it's safe there because NJ and Esther cannot easily make the connection between SH and adoptive mom. However, it would probably take most of the remaining 50+ episodes for LSH and SH to trace it to her. :D

AR now knows about the face switch and that her real PDK is dead. As @newyee said, she'll be in deep mourning not only because her son has died but more because she actually caused his death.  Am now looking forward to how she would interact with LSH without giving away to the rest of the family the fact that she killed PDK.   Am sure she'll try to quietly get rid of LSH because she also knows he's the chairman's missing grandson. 

Looking forward to the subs. I want to know LSH and SH's reasons for keeping his identity still a secret. 

There is no way AR will admit that DK2 is not her son right now. To do that means she looses all she plotted for in the beginning. LSH will become her tool since she thinks he does not remember. This only last until the truth is blown up in her face and she has no way to deny she knew that LSH was not her son and his face was changed. In the preview it looks like she went to Esther to get on her for changing LSH's face to DK only for Esther to throw it back at her that it was her fault her son died because she tried to kill them. AR may have a moment of guilt for her son but she will be all about saving her own skin as she can not have her husband nor father in law learn that DK is dead and its by her own hand. Unless they lock Esther away somewhere she is a real threat as she can tell it was AR who killed DK. AR can not have that coming out. Her goal is to take over and she does not want LSH to claim his rightful place in that family.  LSH will not know about the recorder unless someone says he had a package delivered, but with AR taking it he may not know then it was the recorder at this time. 

The best thing is he has his memory back and he has heard it from the doctors mouth that he changed his face so even if AR continues on with the charade that he is DK at least he knows the truth and can gather all the evidence secretly. The best thing for them to do is to have SH calm down enough to stop saying DK2 is her husband LSH and let them keep it a secret. The baddies are not going to tell it so they should keep it quiet as well. It helps to save their lives at this moment because the baddies will become desperate. 

I would prefer if the Vice Chairman went ahead and said that LSH was the missing grandson before the truth comes out that LSH had his face changed to DK2. It has to be a huge kick in the face for AR who abandoned LSH as a child to make way for her son only for Esther and NJ to change his face and bring LSH back into the house as DK. LMAO. AR plotted to get rid of an Heir so her son could be the only inheritor and she killed her own son and the heir she tossed away showed back up.. :lol: and living as her son! Irony and Karma.. and its only just beginning for her. Evil deeds always end up being punished in a way. 

I still see AR and NJ banning together. NJ is starved for his mommy's love and has real issues about her abandonment. He will fall quick for her schemes if she plays up the concerned and lovable mother to him what he has missed and craved his whole life. The main thing is he liked SH but he can see she hates him now (with good reason) and he will not want LSH to come into the family and claim what is his right. He knows if they are exposed for what they did they will be kicked out and locked up. For some reason in the end I can see NJ making a grand sacrifice for SH (Or AR who does not deserve it as she is a horrible mother)  which ends up with him caught and in jail or dead. I think AR will never realize what she has done until she looses her other son and only then will she regret and repent that she abandoned LSH, killed DK and caused the possible death or ruin of NJ's life by her abandonment of him and then using him to gain AURA. Its then when she has lost everything including her children , her place in society and husband that she will finally get it and be sorry but by then its way too late. 

I think its a good theory that the USB is safer with adopted mom for now because no one will know she has it at the moment. For some reason I can see the woman dying or willingly giving up the kid to SH and LSH since it is their child. I think the writer has started his hanging around SH's home for this reason and gets him comfortable with them in order to set the stage for when they may get him back. With the woman knowing Esther she has to be aware that something was not right with the adoption or where the child came from. I am not sure if she has no clue that she is hanging out at the house of the child's mother and grandparents or not but when she realizes it , it will be too late. 

Something that I thought of.. little kids have no filter and the kiddo that opened that package and played the recorder very well could be the one to tell that LSH got a package and what was in it. He recognized his mom's voice and seemed to be throwing a fit earlier because he wanted her. He could mention this when asking about his mother. This brings up big questions about where it went and leads right to AR's door showing that she knows the truth of what SH always said that DK2 was her missing/presumed dead husband LSH but hid it for whatever reason. 

I've just watched ep49 with sub. SH's mum gets highly agitated when her family talks about SH's 'dead' child. She is definitely hiding something. She ever tells SH she hates SHo for his disappearance and to accept NJ. She may have thought the child will be a burden esp SH were to remarry. But why do Esther and that adoptive mum find each other familiar?

Smart SH is able to deduce that the USB could be with Chan's adoptive mum. It will be quite a while before they meet again.

SHo wants Esther back to slowly punish her and possibly to gather new evidence from this dumb woman. 

NJ knows SHo is aware of his crime but lacks evidence but he is unsure if SHo has gotten his memory back. NJ is a scholar while SHo is a doctor. It will be interesting to see how they plot and outsmart each other in the following episodes. 

This episode was like a music to my ears 

I get excited about the lovely feeling & emotions between our couple :kiss_wink: 

5c8ae98c5936c028329742.gif?download

... Sweet, holding each other hand, he needed that :heart:

5c8aea2d783ac971617902.gif?download

... Telling her he only remember their time, was wow :wub:

5c8ae749dc71c195036758.gif?download

DY2 to NJ : You won’t be able to laugh forever, How could I be chummy with the man who tried to abduct me ...:mrgreen:

What a scene, love the fight is finally on between Them now & they ain't friend anymore all gloves are off :joy:

* I worry now, what DY1’s mom will choose,  play along or reveal everything, she probably will feel guilty and will hide what NJ &  Esther did - to be known the mother that killed her son is priceless :confused:

@newyee, sorry to cut your post,  NJ knows SHo is aware of his crime but lacks evidence but he is unsure if SHo has gotten his memory back. NJ is a scholar while SHo is a doctor. It will be interesting to see how they plot and outsmart each other in the following episodes. 

Battle of wits, good and evil :sweatingbullets: of course we are all routing for our OTP.:wub:.  I hate NJ smirk:anguished:

2 hours ago, dulceres said:

@newyee, sorry to cut your post,  NJ knows SHo is aware of his crime but lacks evidence but he is unsure if SHo has gotten his memory back. NJ is a scholar while SHo is a doctor. It will be interesting to see how they plot and outsmart each other in the following episodes. 

Battle of wits, good and evil :sweatingbullets: of course we are all routing for our OTP.:wub:.  I hate NJ smirk:anguished:

Yeah, Lee Soo Ho fighting!

I hate NJ smirk too, his looks, his heavy breathing, his cobra skin printed coat and everything! :angry: The slap from SH & the punch from SHo is far from enough, although better than none :D. I wish to see more of that coming and way beyond how Esther is slowly being punished and begging around for forgiveness.

3 hours ago, newyee said:

Yeah, Lee Soo Ho fighting!

I hate NJ smirk too, his looks, his heavy breathing, his cobra skin printed coat and everything! :angry: The slap from SH & the punch from SHo is far from enough, although better than none :D. I wish to see more of that coming and way beyond how Esther is slowly being punished and begging around for forgiveness.

Hello everyone 

Please be Warned !!! I can’t help feeling this way . Blame the actor Jin Tae-Hyun :wub::wub: Outstanding performance in episode 48. clap-cheetah-emoticon.gifclap-cheetah-emoticon.gif

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c8b51fc3132686245

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c8b51fc3132686245

I know how you all feel towards Kim Nam Joo shi But I can’t help fee sorry for him. I will agree toward Oh San-Ha his mind became warped. This guy has done everything he can to obtain his objective to hurt his mother which all comes down to him wanting to be loved sincerely. 

14 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

For some reason in the end I can see NJ making a grand sacrifice for SH (Or AR who does not deserve it as she is a horrible mother)  which ends up with him caught and in jail or dead. I think AR will never realize what she has done until she looses her other son and only then will she regret and repent that she abandoned LSH, killed DK and caused the possible death or ruin of NJ's life by her abandonment of him and then using him to gain AURA. Its then when she has lost everything including her children , her place in society and husband that she will finally get it and be sorry but by then its way too late. 

I agree @Ldy Gmerm with you , I don’t think he will save his mom but will make the sacrifice for Oh San Han because of guilt and he sincerely likes/love her. Like I said above Kim Nam Joo is craving love, when Cho Ae-Ra become allies, she will use him to protect herself and get her revenge. But once KNJ finds out her secret and will find out that She I ou loves DK1, he will finally see her for who she is. Then once she loses KNJ , is when she will finally understand that her kids had to pay for her sons because she is evil. Chingu’s I BET YOU CHO AE-RA’s father went to jail because she he really did mess up and all her sins were for nothing. For example  Here are title of drama where the Villain is out for Revenge for their parents , turns out to be  all false

Teacher oh Soo Nam, Shark 

On 3/14/2019 at 2:14 PM, mel22 said:

I agree. While I feel for Dori because he is innocent, for some reason, I prefer that Kim Chan be confirmed to be SH's son.  Maybe, the adoptive mom would eventually give way because she was  afterall party to an irregular adoption. In exchange for exemption from criminal liability, she might agree to just let go. 

Dori could be AR's redemption  later on. AR could pay for her sins by being genuinely good to her grandson. 

As to SH's mom, so far there are still no hints to suggest that she was involved in the loss of SH's baby. Unlike Esther & adoptive mom who readily recognized each other.  I do not really like SH's mom's ways but in fairness to her, she was the one who found the abandoned infant LSH and took the appropriate steps to make sure he survived and grew well albeit in an orphanage. So there is a fair amount of goodness in her. You can't really blame her for wishing for SH to learn to let go as any well-meaning parent would.  NJ has her fooled big-time, just like SH who at one point also thought NJ was  'good & warm' person.  

I agree that SH's Mum was kind to the abandoned LSH.  Without her, he would probably have died.  But when SH said to her that she wanted to have LSH's kid, her response was that they no nothing of his lineage.  His parents could be murderers etc.  Same applies to NJ but she think this guy is rich and successful, so it doesn't matter if he is an orphan.

And wrt to NJ, i think she is fooling herself.  The things she says to NJ about her daughter.  If NJ wasn't deep in crime and guilt, would he even look at a 'nutcase' like SH.  Well, the Mum talks about her as if she is a nutcase.  Which successful young man would want a crazy woman? 

@O Hi & welcome O! What a cute nickname :D

You make me recall SH mum's suspicion about SHo being the illegitimate child of vice-chairman and hence was abandoned by AR. She went to AR about the necklace and the note and the latter went to her shop to inquire about it too. This is a big issue so why is she not telling her family when she's such a big-mouth woman and there's SHo's lineage concerned? She can't be so nonchalant when SH & SH's dad have already told her about the possible switch of SHo & DK1.

But this is a k-drama... shouldn't use too much logic in it :P

Archived