[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

On 2/27/2019 at 2:45 AM, Ameera Ali said:

Now  she can relax with the  kiss proofing he is her husband , they kiss the same angel they used to kiss :mrgreen:

Ohh, the kiss .... I suddenly long for my younger years.

woman-3190111_960_720.jpg

Now for a serious thought.

Bad people go crazy: The juice in drama

In episode 40, Nam-Joon & Esther go crazy, because the plastic doctor’s jabs at them.

You know the best part in dramas? It is when villains go crazy, from the actions of good people or other bad people.

[Disclaimer: No spoiler effect is intended]

Do you remember "Happy Sisters"? Bad mother, Mal-Sim, & bad sister, Se-Ran, tortured the good DIL, Ye-Eun, and forced her to divorce from Jin-Seob.

When Jin-Seob married Hwa-Young, the bad mother & sister expected her to be chaebol heir and to lavish them with much money. Guess what? Hwa-Young stole Jin-Seob's company & tortured the mother & sister daily. Think about expecting a golden goose and getting a venomous viper.

I hope that the production team & writer could do the same here. We want to see Nam-Joon & Esther & Ae-Ra to get crazy from the actions from bad people (including themselves) and from the good people. Many viewers would enjoy more scenes in which the bad people clench their teeth or fist, pull their hair, bang the table, or throw things on the floor.  Let us have more drink and popcorn, please.

If the production team and writer manage to do that, kudos for them.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anybody watched ep 41 yet?  DK2 & SH have discovered so much about Esther & NJ separately that they ended up in the orphanage, which housed NJ, Esther & SHo, without prior arrangement. They will be in grave danger to know the truth so soon right since there are still 60 ep to go. Ottoke? What will be their fate like?

7 hours ago, newyee said:

Has anybody watched ep 41 yet?  DK2 & SH have discovered so much about Esther & NJ separately that they ended up in the orphanage, which housed NJ, Esther & SHo, without prior arrangement. They will be in grave danger to know the truth so soon right since there are still 60 ep to go. Ottoke? What will be their fate like?

I know. I was surprised they discovered the truth about NJ this early.

LSH followed Esther to the fake pharmacy and then went back to the watch shop to question the shop owner. He found out she was lying to him and even questioned her about the medication but not the watch yet. She made up some stupid excuse which by the way, he didn't fall for it this time. The reason why he went to the orphanage is because he met the surgeon and got suspicious about their relationship.

As for San Ha, she followed Esther to the stairs and listened to her phone conversation. Then she spilled some orange juice on her clothes  and stole her phone to chech the caller history. And NJ decided to call at the moment after San Ha saw the phone was locked so he gave himself away lol.

AR confronts San Ha mom regarding LSH having the same pendent and she finds out LSH is indeed the nephew she thrown away. She also finds out her husband came to see the family before and confronts him. And that's how Grandma finds out about LSH being her grandson and faints. 

I'm curious who put AR information on LSH belongings. San Ha mom says she found him abandoned on the street along with the pendent and ARs info. Stupid mom thinks that LSH is her illegitimate son lol. I have a feeling LSH aka PDK2 will gain his memories back after another car accident:unsure: by NJ this time. 

Wow... Way to go ep 41..!!! Very much satisfying uncovering the truth one by one! SH was so shocked to find out the truth about evil doer NJ. Well, who wouldn't be when you portraying since a nice guy character all this time. I am getting irritated with Esther's behaviour. Annoying smirking face, lousy temper and screaming on top of her voice! It is so funny seeing her chasing around. She is practically running all the time in every episode. Running to stop that person, this person.... Aigoooo! What a life your are asking for :P

My goodness! SH & DK2 have quite solved the mystery of DK2's real identity, thanks to Esther's dumb idea of putting the crook surgeon behind bars. An exciting episode again. My heart has actually pounded with the rhythm of the background music. I got a feeling they might fall victim to NJ & Esther's evil act again before they can reveal the truth. 

15 hours ago, lu09 said:

I'm curious who put AR information on LSH belongings. San Ha mom says she found him abandoned on the street along with the pendent and ARs info.

I think it was a spur of the moment thing when AR took baby LSH.  She just used the only box available to put in baby LSH. As she was in a hurry she didn't take the time to check the box properly

1 hour ago, newyee said:

My goodness! SH & DK2 have quite solved the mystery of DK2's real identity, thanks to Esther's dumb idea of putting the crook surgeon behind bars. An exciting episode again. My heart has actually pounded with the rhythm of the background music. I got a feeling they might fall victim to NJ & Esther's evil act again before they can reveal the truth. 

Everything is falling apart lol:D. How stupid they were to think the surgeon won't have an evidence? He mailed to NJ first and San Ha along with LSH got to it first. It was a picture of the real PDK and LSH laying on the bed side by side before the face switch happened:naughty:. San Ha took a picture of it and showed to LSH. So now he knows he is LSH.

If only the vice chairman opened his mouth about LSH being his nephew. He had to fall for his wife's crocodile tears :crazy:. The grandma is still in bed and everyone on the family knows about the real grandson being dead. 

So it turned out all three were from the same orphanage. The plastic surgeon was already working at the orphanage and he was indeed close to NJ according to the director. Good thing San Ha told the lady that she wanted to do some suprise for them and to keep her mouth shut if asked. 

Like you, I have a bad feeling about this. That look that NJ gave to both San Ha and LSH was not good. Although LSH won't be confused about who he is anymore, it's too early to reveal the secret. Hope they keep the picture they took save. Is it me or is the picture taken from a camera recording? If this is the case, then these two morons are absolutely SCREWED lol:joy:

11 hours ago, jessboii25 said:

Wow... Way to go ep 41..!!! Very much satisfying uncovering the truth one by one! SH was so shocked to find out the truth about evil doer NJ. Well, who wouldn't be when you portraying since a nice guy character all this time. I am getting irritated with Esther's behaviour. Annoying smirking face, lousy temper and screaming on top of her voice! It is so funny seeing her chasing around. She is practically running all the time in every episode. Running to stop that person, this person.... Aigoooo! What a life your are asking for :P

There isn't a moment of peace for the evil duo this ep or the next. NJ is always panting or pulling the collar of the surgeon whereas Esther is always anxious if not jealous over SH in the office. SH is very smart and steady in gathering information but she almost succumbs to that ghastly photo sent by the surgeon to NJ.   

What cracked me up is the doctor who attends to granny. Seems like he is the designated doctor for all the kdrama.

For the final episode, do you all prefer to see DK2 face or SHo's face, assuming the surgeon is able to fix it back? Hmmm....I'll  prefer DK2's. 

The last piece of the puzzle has not been found out by SH and DK2. Until they learn that the missing 1st grandson was DK2 and that is why the DNA test showed a match they will be in the dark about about some of the families motives. I am disappointed in the Vice Chairman for not telling who the missing child was. Listening to his wife will end up with him highly embarrassed by her abandoning his brothers child. It was foolish of her to think that by telling who the suppose dead man was it would lead to how he ended up abandoned in the first place. No one would put that together YET. Its only later that her actions would be revealed if someone remembered her. 

We can now see how much greed is in the house between Esther, NJ and DK's mother. Esther tried to latch on to DK and it did not work so she made a copy. NJ was jealous that he was adopted and was not being treated the same and wanted to take it all. (never understood why adopted , or step children feel they are justified to push out, get rid of or hurt the blood children of the family. Especially if he was treated at least half way decent in the family. ) With the real DK out of the way he felt he could perhaps win only for Esther to make a copy and his jealousy started up all over again when he realizes that DK2 is the missing grandson. It makes me wonder if his feelings for SH were genuine or did he want something from her? If he truly cared about her he never would have let what happen stay hidden. He could have come out smelling like roses at helping SH find her husband back but also later when finding the 1st grandson back to the family. But greed and jealousy always ends up ruining a person in the end. NO matter what his internal issues out he had no right to keep the blood of that family from coming home or for DK2 to get back to his wife who he loves. DK's mother purposely abandoned a child so that her son could be the only heir. I am truly interested to see the fate of these people when the truth comes out. 

Each of these greedy , jealous and grasping people will end up getting the worst karma EVER! DK's mom will learn she did all of that for her son and he is dead and the child she tossed away was put in his place. That's a huge slap in the face for her. Esther tried to take someone else man to come up and the man will still end up leaving her in the end and any feelings of fondness he had for her will be gone. NJ let his on jealousy and greed ruin the respect and friendship he had with SH and he will never end up with her. 

There is no doubt that NJ will try something as of now he realizes that SH is no longer being as cordial as she use to towards him. He wanted her but instead he turned into a evil person because of his own greed, jealousy and issues. Once Esther realizes as well that DK2 knows the truth she will be very nervous. Esther thinks she is so smart but she is in fact the weakest link in this plan of theirs. Her actions in framing the doctor prove that as DK2 and SH have now seen the picture of both DK and SH before the operation and they figured out that SH was made into DK2. Once she finds out that NJ knew that DK2 was the missing grandson and did not say she will be very angry. There is no way she will ever let SH have her man back to a. become the 1st grand daughter in law and her loose that place she stole in the first place. b. expose what she did in making a copy of the real DK. Once this comes out she is out the door. IF the child is the original DK's then he can stay but Esther will be gone. 

5 hours ago, tulip934 said:

one more DNA needs to test is " DK2 & Dori "

I agree, but that could also be a problem, because if it is Soo Ho's child it will be a match, but if it is DY1's child it won't match.  Since SH's baby supposedly died how is DY2 going to feel when the test matches, will he think he is really DY1 again?  I doubt he and SH will even think about Esther stealing their baby and passing it off as DY1's.  They know she is evil but I don't think they realize how evil she really is.  This issue could get pretty complicated, so I am going to assume that Dori belongs to DY1 not Soo Ho in order to make it easier for them to figure out that DY2 is Soo Ho not DY1.

I am loving that they are figuring things out one by one, but I hope they don't reveal what they know until they have all the facts straight as to what happened.  NJ and/or Esther will try to shut them up somehow but we know they can't kill them since they are the main players in our story.  

Not happy with Vice-chairman siding with his wife either.   He doesn't seem to be as greedy as his wife, but he is hesitating for DY's sake.  The good thing is that SH's mom and dad know they both came looking for Soo Ho and her mother had already thought Soo Ho belonged to that family so they may figure this issue fairly quickly too.

9 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

NJ was jealous that he was adopted and was not being treated the same and wanted to take it all. (never understood why adopted , or step children feel they are justified to push out, get rid of or hurt the blood children of the family. Especially if he was treated at least half way decent in the family. )

It is said that “The love of money is the root of all evil”. When green, especially $$$ green, blurs someone’s vision, sane and decent thoughts go out of the window, and a human might turn into a werewolf.

Remember “My Healing Love”? Song-Joo’s kids were not blood relatives to the rich grandma. The elderly lady also treated them very generously, by giving them good positions in the company and letting them to live in her mansion. Yet, Song-Joo did not hesitate to abandon Chi-Woo, the grandma’s only bloodline, and blocked every attempt to find her, because she wanted the entire grandma’s wealth to be inherited by her kids.

1 hour ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

Not happy with Vice-chairman siding with his wife either.   He doesn't seem to be as greedy as his wife, but he is hesitating for DY's sake.  The good thing is that SH's mom and dad know they both came looking for Soo Ho and her mother had already thought Soo Ho belonged to that family so they may figure this issue fairly quickly too.

@Pam_Van Fossen.... As much as I want to hate him, I can’t because he is trying to be a good to DK1 whonis DK2. He has so much guilt towards DK1 for not being a better father to DK1. He will always fall for that woman’s lies when she is only trying to protect herself not her son. I think Ae-Ra  karma will be to find out SHE MURDERED HER OWN SON. Lol lol lol 

10 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

IF the child is the original DK's then he can stay but Esther will be gone

@Ldy Gmerm.... Hello chingu, been a long time since we are in the same thread. Good to see you. At the beginning Stated that Dori may not be Esther. But her actions at the beginning seems so genuine that I started to doubt myself. But the pace the secret are being revealed has me wondering if Dori isn’t Esther’s son. 

I have a question , If a child takes adult male vitamin can it really affect a child like it for Dori. Esther is truly dumb and she had no concern for her son’s health because he took vitamins. 

Well well well, things are getting interesting again. The whole family minus the vice chairman saw the picture and AR called and questioned both NJ And Esther about it. Esther lied again to the whole family but AR doesn't believe her so she confronts Esther. Stupid Esther thought it was a good idea to threaten her mother in law about the car accident being her doing lol. She was told if she has an evidence and the look of Esther face was priceless lol. How ironic is that she tried to kill Esther but her precious son paid the price and is currently dead. 

The surgeon survives thanks to LSH helping him on the condition he tells the truth however he keeps his mouth shut as usual<_<. He wants money again. The family knows the surgeon sent the photo so the chairman wants him captured. NJ finds out where he is staying however San Ha sees him at the hotel lobby and the surgeon escapes with her while LSH confronts NJ at the hotel room. San Ha takes him to her house and stupid mom as usual complain about it. And that's how she gets the stupidest idea ever. Call NJ to deal with the man. Unbelievable:rage:. The good thing that came out of this is the fact that the surgeon hid the USB with the incriminating evidence in the room.

LSH asks the vice chairman the money to pay the surgeon. I have a feeling the dad is gonna found out about the picture next episode and get suspicious about it. Now I'm not sure about that phone call that the chairman made to the doctor however he seems shocked about what he heard from the doctor regarding NJ doing something. Whatever this is , NJ is in a shitty situation lol. Their plans are falling apart and I  love it lol:joy:

All evidences are coming into SH's bag ,thanks The Writers & directors  for making the drama going very fast , male & female leader are smart , not stupid like other dramas …. we don't need  wasting  our time to watch a lot of people going around ,around talking eating ...doing something ...we must forward , some drama I only watched 10 minutes/ 1 episode ..

this is a good drama to watch 

I'm worry if DNA test  " SH2 & Dori would be 99% because they are also uncle & nephew

only DK 's mother & DK 2 is the best

OMG, the acting in this drama is so bad and ott that I can't look away. I love the storyline but really hate the way the producer are dragging it out. SH/f is so adorable it hurts to watch her struggle and suffer to find the truth. I cried during the episode where she told SH/m that she would give up on him if he would be happy without her and applaud his response to it. 

Please tell me how Esther and KNJ just happened to be everywhere just in time to cause mischief and heartache.  That loony tune doctor needs a slap SH/m should have let him fall hehe.    

1 hour ago, shaking50 said:

OMG, the acting in this drama is so bad and ott that I can't look away. I love the storyline but really hate the way the producer are dragging it out. SH/f is so adorable it hurts to watch her struggle and suffer to find the truth. I cried during the episode where she told SH/m that she would give up on him if he would be happy without her and applaud his response to it. 

Please tell me how Esther and KNJ just happened to be everywhere just in time to cause mischief and heartache.  That loony tune doctor needs a slap SH/m should have let him fall hehe.    

@shaking50, welcome to this thread.  K-drama, what else I can say?   dailies can stress you out.  As I mentioned before, it is a love/hate relationship when it comes to watching K-daily drama.

I cannot wait  till the day that Ae Ra realize that she murdered her on son PDK/DK1 and looking forward to NJ/Esther downfall.   Slime ball doctor, he is like a cat with nine lives:joy:.  OHS Mom's lips should be totally shut/zip,  I am happy that OSH's Dad is on her side.

Archived