[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, roli said:

Oh...welll...I am thinking on letting go to this drama...just comeback to the last 2 episodes latter on. I am more than frustrated with the way the story has developed. So how to approach this drama...?? 

@roli

It is your choice but there are advantages to watching this drama. You have the rest of us who are watching it , so you can complain and release your frustration in this thread. :heart:There will be dumb episodes and then there will be days where it will be. BOOM BOOM,

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c762415754866656f

explosive and you will be Yay Yay Yay 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c7624326541765a51

Hi guys... I just started with this series and honestly I do like this drama. They love each other despite all the obstacles ( face changed, no memory back yet). Both of them just cannot let go of each other. That's sweet!!! I'm hoping they do get their "wedding night" together :wub:

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hi ladies 

I refused to read your comments. Because I haven’t had the chance to watch today’s episode. But I am so frustrated because I want to know what happened.

What should I do????

Give in to the urge.  You’ll feel better they said.  :D

1 hour ago, jessboii25 said:

Hi guys... I just started with this series and honestly I do like this drama. They love each other despite all the obstacles ( face changed, no memory back yet). Both of them just cannot let go of each other. That's sweet!!! I'm hoping they do get their "wedding night" together :wub:

@jessboii25, welcome.  I’m sure you will enjoy this crazy ride.  Having friends to discuss it with makes it a lot more fun and helps to vent our frustrations when things are not going our way.  So far this drama is moving fast and surprising us.  Enjoy.

For the benefit of those who haven't watched ep 39, I ain't gonna reveal if there's a 'wedding night'. Make a guess? :D

Twist..turn..twist...turn out the cosmetic surgeon is coming for Esther & NJ, I guess. These villains certainly deserve more sleepless nights :angry:

17 minutes ago, newyee said:

For the benefit of those who haven't watched ep 39, I ain't gonna reveal if there's a 'wedding night'. Make a guess? :D

Twist..turn..twist...turn out the cosmetic surgeon is coming for Esther & NJ, I guess. These villains certainly deserve more sleepless nights :angry:

You are killing me.  :sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, newyee said:

Twist..turn..twist...turn out the cosmetic surgeon is coming for Esther & NJ, I guess.

Oh no. That cosmetic surgeon is bloody brilliant. NJ and Esther need SH off their backs. She isn't changing her mind about DK being her SooHo. 

So perhaps they offer the surgeon lots of money to change someone else to be SooHo. Maybe they find someone with a medical background who is in need of money. But that will be super twisted right. :sweat_smile:

Ep 39. Watch raw.

Spoiler

Sadly our otp has been torn apart by Esther shedding crocodile tears to DK2 :crazy: and AR being a thug to SH :tears:

1 hour ago, mizkorea said:

Oh no. That cosmetic surgeon is bloody brilliant. NJ and Esther need SH off their backs. She isn't changing her mind about DK being her SooHo. 

So perhaps they offer the surgeon lots of money to change someone else to be SooHo. Maybe they find someone with a medical background who is in need of money. But that will be super twisted right. :sweat_smile:

Ep 39. Watch raw.

Reveal hidden contents

Sadly our otp has been torn apart by Esther shedding crocodile tears to DK2 :crazy: and AR being a thug to SH :tears:

The fact that SH aka PDK2 saw the plastic surgeon at the end of the episode tells me he is going to find out soon thanks to NJ or Esther trying to pay him off. Apparently the guy was in jail and he saw PDK2 on TV. 

PDK2 dreams about the watch scene again and is wandering if it's his actual memory or what San Ha told him. You are getting there buddy. 

Vice chairman didn't tell the family about LSH being their eldest grandchild and told his wife to let San Ha do whatever she wants. However Esther asked him to let her work at Aura Bio. Trouble is gonna start there<_<.

Thank @lu09 for the recap 

The Plastic Surgeon is out of jail and looking for a payday. The surgeon thinks he is  Hatta of Korea. He find out all three are living in the same house. I think he will do his research and find out who is who???

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c76cf22357345652e

I am hoping LSH will find out the truth next week .

The difference between Esther and San Ha.  Oh San Ha wants her husband to be happy. Willing to let him go was the sweetest scene ever. 

9xz-s_u-mA8XaBswdJMopmMLoFeBJbVk3sGTF65l

Dreaming of Oh San Ha 

Kissing Oh San Ha 

After one kiss DK2 lies to stranger saying he is OSH’s husband, spend time at the beach after a kiss.

NJ might lose his mind at the end of the drama. That little speech he told DK2 about him being born lucky is crazy. He is already mixing DK1 with DK2. Finally revealing his hatred of DK1. Knowing that LSH is the real heir to Aura will make NJ even more violent. Poor NJ will have to fight SH for SH and Aura Group.

Not real happy with how today's episode played out.  But proud of SH for being understanding and letting DY2 go.  She knows he will eventually get his memories back and will come back to her.

Evil mother, Esther and NJ are going to be going crazy in the future, if SH continues to work at Aura.

My thoughts on how this may go in the future.  Vice Chairman knows that SH was married to Soo Ho and Soo Ho is the missing heir to Aura.  If he tells the Chairman and grandmother the truth then they would have SH move into the house and live with them.  Then we would really have fun watching SH, DY2, Esther and NJ trying to deal with all the secrets and being on edge every moment of every day just waiting for DY2 to get his memories back.  Could be a lot of crazy fun ahead for all us.  

I think the key for the answer (Lee soo hoo) is DK's dad. If you guys realize, Esther and NJ are always managed to counterback or prevent something from spilling the beans. NJ was eavesdropping when DK's dad was lying about LSH no found. So NJ thought DK's dad doesn't know anything about LSH yet. Little did he knows, DK's dad actually knows about LSH & OSN. Hopefully DK's dad doesn't die because he knows the truth.

On 2/28/2019 at 4:04 AM, Pam_Van Fossen said:

Not real happy with how today's episode played out.  But proud of SH for being understanding and letting DY2 go.  She knows he will eventually get his memories back and will come back to her.

Evil mother, Esther and NJ are going to be going crazy in the future, if SH continues to work at Aura.

My thoughts on how this may go in the future.  Vice Chairman knows that SH was married to Soo Ho and Soo Ho is the missing heir to Aura.  If he tells the Chairman and grandmother the truth then they would have SH move into the house and live with them.  Then we would really have fun watching SH, DY2, Esther and NJ trying to deal with all the secrets and being on edge every moment of every day just waiting for DY2 to get his memories back.  Could be a lot of crazy fun ahead for all us.  

Me sad too. That's why I didn't want to reveal much about this episode earlier so as not to make you feel anxious.

But with eng sub, I feel a little better for SH. Seems like vice-chairman will secretly protect her since she's the widow of chairman's eldest and only bio grandson. She is more senior or ranked higher than Esther in a way. 

NJ is such a jerk to punch DK2. DK2 should know how ambitious NJ is now. He is sure to get jealous if SH  decides to give NJ a chance or be close to him for some reasons. 

6 hours more to the next episode. I should have started a drama series that has already wrapped up. This bit by bit development is testing my patience and curiosity.

Very exciting episode here! Briefly,

SH managed to make it to Aura although her annoying mum tries to stop her. DK2 sees SH in the office and soon the witch Esther appears too. DK2 isn't happy to see witch starting work in Aura. 

DK2 starts to get rude treatment from NJ and he recalls what NJ says when he punches him earlier.

The surgeon appears in NJ's office. NJ's nightmare has just begun. Haha! Got a feeling he might be silenced by NJ eventually.

The witch saw the surgeon too. She panics and calls NJ at the office building stairwell. SH's dad overhears her conversation with NJ. He leaves with SH's sis without meeting the vice-chairman which is the reason why they are there, I guess.

NJ and the witch get a rude shock to find the surgeon in their house chatting with the grandparents. NJ & witch have a most stressful dinner. The surgeon sleeps overnight in NJ's room, much to his annoyance.

SH's dad shares with SH what he has overheard and I think he further confirms the woman is Esther by her smell.

Dori swallowed some of DK2's pills and he rushes him to hospital. He discovers that those pills are actually vitamins...

Episode ends.

I hope DK2 will secretly unveil who is behind his medication swap. I too hope that SH's dad will tell DK2 personally what he has overheard. SH should know that the witch has an accomplice.

I like the twists and turns by the writernims/PD so far. They seem more unpredictable than dow jones index.

Esther and NJ will not get caught right now. At the most they will have some very uncomfy days with the doctor hanging around. The more they feel threatened it will prolly end up with they trying to get rid of the doctor. I feel like even if they do try to kill him either he will be saved and hid or he will leave something that will tell the truth or be able to incriminate the both of them later. 

As much as I hate to see them continue to win at the moment it has to happen. Both need to feel they got away with the evil they did and raise high so they can fall hard in the end. Both are very selfish , greedy and jealous.  Both want to keep two people that never would have been with them if not for the circumstances. Greed is awful and neither are thankful for the life they had so far. Both plotting to gain something or all of something when they would have benefited if they had just did the right things. Things have gone too far for them to turn back now and more people will figure out the truth in order to prove it. 

I hope that the Vice Chairman does not say that SH was married to the missing grandson. It will only make Esther more determined to keep her away and keep the man for herself. The original did not want her but she lucked up and stole the missing grandchild making him into a fake. For her its a win win situation which is why she truly believes that BS that she told SH at the hotel even without knowing the truth of who SH really is. In the End she will not be staying in that family I hope. She buried the original and put in a fake even if the fake turned out to be blood. Both NJ and Esther will get more desperate as the time goes on and SH in that environment will only make it harder on her as they will not hesitate to kill if it saves them from being exposed. 

What I truly hope is that the original is not dead and shows up later. Then what would NJ and Esther do then?

@Ldy Gmerm,  I agreed with your comment; too early for the truth to come out. I am also hoping, that PDK1(original is alive) but;  I think he was gone cause in one of the episode Ester visited a Columbarium  with PDK1 remains/picture inside.

It will be cat and mouse moving forward between the surgeon/Ester/NJ and probably the conniving Mom of PDK1.  I am just hoping as you mentioned that the Vice Chairman will not reveal about SH's  being married to Lee Soo Ho for now.  Also, SH's Mom really need to keep her mouth shut:blush:.

To all the Chingu's, have a wonderful weekend.

Archived