Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Legend of Awakening 天醒之路

50 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

I used app Weibo International version, they have this button to translate the caption. I have two versions of weibo in my phone, international and china version :joy:

Yes the GIFs are from the clip.

off the translated version lols....unless they are speaking in modern language the translation is believable.... however if they are talking in riddle....the translation usually is off the road :D 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

off the translated version lols....unless they are speaking in modern language the translation is believable.... however if they are talking in riddle....the translation usually is off the road :D 

Hahahaha yeah sometimes i need to know the bigger picture of the words. 

More GIFs. Credit as tagged.

img-0067j6d-Fly1fze819706ng30fk08rb2d.gi

img-006-Qu-TSMly1fze98t3j3yg30hs0a0e84.g

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Chen FeiYu and Deng EnXi is almost like brother and sister in the series....or in real too? as in the BTs clips that was just released....i keep hearing Deng EnXi calling FeiYu 'GeGe' ???

img-0067j6d-Fly1fze819706ng30fk08rb2d.gi

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Yeah so sweet, finally someone call CFY as big brother :kiss_wink:, she is really sweet and suitable enough to be his lil sister.

I know how old Dang EnXi! She is 13 years old! :joy: even CFY was shocked! He thought she was 15 years old. She was born in 2005 omg omg!

Screenshot-20190121-164258-Video-Player.

Screenshot-20190121-164233-Video-Player.

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah so sweet, finally someone call CFY as big brother :kiss_wink:, she is really sweet and suitable enough to be his lil sister.

I know how old Dang EnXi! She is 13 years old! :joy: even CFY was shocked! He thought she was 15 years old. She was born in 2005 omg omg!

wow she is really young then!!!

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Can I still hope for some romance between them ? :joy: :heartbreak:

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Can I still hope for some romance between them ? :joy: :heartbreak:

I am sorry my friend, but i doubt it, see this gif, maybe it is a sign :phew: who will be with whom.

3dtrw1vvx3c2lnp3hl8v9afha.gif

• LOL 2

18 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

I am sorry my friend, but i doubt it, see this gif, maybe it is a sign :phew: who will be with whom.

My ship is shinking again :heartbreak: *the drama hasnt even started* :joy:  

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Hahahahaa i give you no hope and low expectation right, it is a wise move or will be like "abandon ship abandon ship!!!" :joy:

Btw I read randomly yesterday the decent translation, and i found chapter that Lu Ping and Qin Sang they are fighting against each other, like Qin Sang really want to stop Lu Ping doing something that endanger her family, so dont know, maybe their relationship will be like Romeo n Juliet, love and hate relationship. We can see in some stills, there are also pic of LuPing vs QinSang. So... We'll never know :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Hahahahaa i give you no hope and low expectation right, it is a wise move or will be like "abandon ship abandon ship!!!" :joy:

Btw I read randomly yesterday the decent translation, and i found chapter that Lu Ping and Qin Sang they are fighting against each other, like Qin Sang really want to stop Lu Ping doing something that endanger her family, so dont know, maybe their relationship will be like Romeo n Juliet, love and hate relationship. We can see in some stills, there are also pic of LuPing vs QinSang. So... We'll never know :phew:

Eh, which chapter is that? I want to read it :D

Actually, I've seen a BTS of them fighting long before this, so I've been hoping that they'll become enemies, hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

42 minutes ago, rhaps said:

im not going to ask and not going to ship any....

shipping NingSang was already hard enough lols.....i stick to that for now and stick to my novel....since the novel gave me the ending i wanted :P 

• LOL 3

24 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Eh, which chapter is that? I want to read it :D

Actually, I've seen a BTS of them fighting long before this, so I've been hoping that they'll become enemies, hahaha

Yeah i think i watched it before, hopefully there are many fighting scenes between them LOL.

It is from chapter 806

Screenshot-20190121-205204-Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah i think i watched it before, hopefully there are many fighting scenes between them LOL.

It is from chapter 806

Wow..thank youuu :kiss_wink:

Okay, I'll read that chapter onwards :P

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

More stills from the set, these ones focus on CFY submerging. Cr. As tagged.

Reveal hidden contents

You know what..I cant guess what he is doing there. I thought that he was drowning , but he just put his head into the water . Cant imagine what is actually happening in that scene :P

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

You know what..I cant guess what he is doing there. I thought that he was drowning , but he just put his head into the water . Cant imagine what is actually happening in that scene :P

My guess is Lu Ping runaway from the official (what they call it in wuxia?), so he hide in water, that is why he was chained. Also there is bts that Lu Ping get arrested. I still looking for it in the novel.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, epinklyn said:

My guess is Lu Ping runaway from the official (what they call it in wuxia?), so he hide in water, that is why he was chained. Also there is bts that Lu Ping get arrested. I still looking for it in the novel.

Ahhhh you are right. 

Yeah, that makes sense. I also saw the bts of him being caught by the official

• Like 1
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Guys.....can i remind not mix the drama with book again?

we dont want a repetition of 'Ever Night'

I wont worry too much on that, @angelangie . In my case, the problem with EN is it has been following the novel VERY closely, so when changes happened, viewers were shocked. In LoA case, I'm pretty sure that the changes will happen since the beginning of the show, because we have 900 chapters being condensed into 50(?) episodes. Some is shown through BTS, so the audience will be prepared more.

Still, I'm gonna cry when changes on my fave parts happen *LOL*

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I wont worry too much on that, @angelangie . In my case, the problem with EN is it has been following the novel VERY closely, so when changes happened, viewers were shocked. In LoA case, I'm pretty sure that the changes will happen since the beginning of the show, because we have 900 chapters being condensed into 50(?) episodes. Some is shown through BTS, so the audience will be prepared more.

Still, I'm gonna cry when changes on my fave parts happen *LOL*

not worry just reminding u guys on this....

we have too much uproar...sometimes not to be disappointed best not to compare too much....then u will be able to enjoy more on the drama by itself :) 

• Like 1