Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Legend of Awakening 天醒之路

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Credit as tagged.

In this photo, finally i found the hair style become nice, maybe in the beginning still ackward, but as time goes by, the hairstylist get the hang of it and became nicer.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • LOL 1

@epinklyn, awwwww that cake looked cute and delicious :wub: Lu Ping is surrounded by strawberries *LOL* 

And seriously, up until the wrap up party, we still dont know who the FL is ...:sweatingbullets: . Lu Ping is alone on the cake :lol: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rhaps said:

@epinklyn, awwwww that cake looked cute and delicious :wub: Lu Ping is surrounded by strawberries *LOL* 

And seriously, up until the wrap up party, we still dont know who the FL is ...:sweatingbullets: . Lu Ping is alone on the cake :lol: 

u know when it is times to air....or u can start reading the book again :x

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u know when it is times to air....or u can start reading the book again :x

It is Su Tang in the novel, but people have been wondering whether it is changed into Qin Sang or not, especially since there are more promos for QS than ST

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rhaps said:

It is Su Tang in the novel, but people have been wondering whether it is changed into Qin Sang or not, especially since there are more promos for QS than ST

well ChenXiang is some Korean Artist i believe? though honestly i cant recall her ....and to me they need to go lighter on her eye liner....they drew the eyes too sharp

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

27 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Maybe the cake was baked by CFY :joy:.

Since that is not the cake from wrapped up day. Here is the cake from shooting set.

3dpxfzdsiac0evea5hwgr8pk6.jpg

So probably he baked it for him self LOL

Edited by epinklyn
Adding an image, and text
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

well ChenXiang is some Korean Artist i believe? though honestly i cant recall her ....and to me they need to go lighter on her eye liner....they drew the eyes too sharp

LOL

Yeah, it's her. 

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Maybe the cake was baked by CFY :joy:.

Since that is not the cake from wrapped up day. Here is the cake from shooting set.

So probably he baked it for him self LOL

No wonder that it doesnt look so special *LOL*. 

But if CFY can make that, then he should be a chef instead :D . It's quite an achievement for a boy of 18-years-old *LOL*

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, rhaps said:

wonder that it doesnt look so special *LOL*. 

But if CFY can make that, then he should be a chef instead :D . It's quite an achievement for a boy of 18-years-old *LOL*

Actually i just realized, it is not a cake :joy: look very carefully hahAhahha. It is just whipcream with strawberry on top of the photo paper :tounge_xd:

• LOL 1

28 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Actually i just realized, it is not a cake :joy: look very carefully hahAhahha. It is just whipcream with strawberry on top of the photo paper :tounge_xd:

What ??

I thought that it was a cake with edible image :P .

No wonder it doesn't look professional . The raisins and strawberries are not in the same size :D

And Lu Ping looked so happy there, awwww

Btw, gotta go now :sleeping:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

How come I cant see the video?

Btw, finally we get to see a pic of LP-ST :P . Usually, LP's pics are with QS :D

Ah it become an image, it was actually from the weibo story of LoA official weibo. I have repost it, try again with this link.

https://fx.weico.net/share/53651457.html?weibo_id=4329761914400377

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, angelangie said:

nice scenery for Awakening :) uploaded by Chen FeiYu i think :D 

Those looked very nice, thanks! 

• Like 2