Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Legend of Awakening 天醒之路

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes i read Mandarin :) not very good but passable lols.....

no they havent as yet.....no clarification how the lines really works but i have yet to really go into all the character descriptions....im still held up on things for now....i try to make times and make more updates for you guys soon :) when i find the character descriptions....usually Baidu also have pretty much info....i alternate in between 2 sources majorly :) 

Thank youu :)

In the book, it should be Lu Ping - Su Tang ..but fans have been asking question since there are a lot of promos on Qin Shang. 

• Like 3

Qin Shang is portrayed by the kpop artist? She is in spotlight right now, in the bts CFY always has the scene with her. I think we gonna have that SangSang-MoShanShan-War again like in Ever Night :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

12 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Yeah.. its not that I demand the female lead to be Su Tang... but I hope its Su Tang :P 

I do demand for the FL to be Su Tang, but I can only pray :lol:

11 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Qin Shang is portrayed by the kpop artist? She is in spotlight right now, in the bts CFY always has the scene with her. I think we gonna have that SangSang-MoShanShan-War again like in Ever Night :phew:

We just have to be mentally prepared whenever we are watching dramas, arent we? :joy:  

Well, I hope that this'll be good no mater what :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 1/9/2019 at 9:23 AM, rhaps said:

In the book, it should be Lu Ping - Su Tang ..but fans have been asking question since there are a lot of promos on Qin Shang. 

i think i prefer Su Tang too....dont think i want the kpop to be pair with CFY :x

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i think i prefer Su Tang too....dont think i want the kpop to be pair with CFY :x

Su Tang is soooo cuuutte isnt she??? I love her! She looked natural!

Anyway, I check Deng Enxi's profile and it looked like she is considered as one of the most talented young actress? I havent watched her drama Devotion of X. Perhaps I should watch it someday..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hahaaha yes mentally prepared indeed :tounge_xd:

I dont know about Dang EnXi and Cheng Xiao, i just wait to see both of them in this drama, how they can create chemistry with their each pair, well i hope that these two girls not all of them falling for Lu Ping character though... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 1/12/2019 at 3:11 PM, epinklyn said:

Hahaaha yes mentally prepared indeed :tounge_xd:

I dont know about Dang EnXi and Cheng Xiao, i just wait to see both of them in this drama, how they can create chemistry with their each pair, well i hope that these two girls not all of them falling for Lu Ping character though... 

actually i dunno what going to happen however i honestly wish they go lighter on ChengXiao eyes liner....the way they drew it make the eyes look a lil too fake to me

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

I see thought it was longer. 

no usually their production standard lead times was around 3 to 4 months....

the longest one will be 'Ever Night' that took 6 months due to them movie from multiple location....

Lu Ping CFY wrapped up video.

https://fx.weico.net/share/53529970.html?weibo_id=4329447346078356

Screenshot-20190117-144103-Weibo-Intl.jp

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

no usually their production standard lead times was around 3 to 4 months....

the longest one will be 'Ever Night' that took 6 months due to them movie from multiple location....

From CFY's diary 18th birthday video, he said Ever Night was 8 months filming. Maybe i should watch it again to confirm.

Edited by epinklyn
Edit Ever Night
  • Like 1