[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Legend of Awakening 天醒之路

tothestars

3 hours ago, rhaps said:

I dont know. There isnt any announcement about that. The novel hasnt finished until now, so I think they will make their own ending for the drama. In case of EN, the novel itself has already finished 

Ah yeah since the author is also the scriptwriter right. So this is about all man show, both author n scriptwriter and director all are man. Hoping there will be a lot of fighting scenes LOL.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Yeah. The one that I'm waiting the most is the fighting scenes. As long as the story is decent, then it'll be okay for me. From the weibo, people said that CFY has been shooting a lot of fighting scenes, so I'm really curious

Really!!! Yeah that's awesome, i also watched how ChengXiao did her own stunt, and it was beautifully done, since she is a gymnastic athlete. I hope CFY can match her doing action stunt beautifully.

While Fuyao the drama may not be for everyone, I honestly enjoyed it (it had some epic scenes and it was a solid drama for me) and will look forward reading the novels next year. Between Ever Night novels and others, I can’t add anymore to my reading list lol. I am also happy to hear that Gordon C. is involved and will look forward to how this drama turns out. I feel I have to give this show and EN season 2 a chance to support CFY and SYR lol. 

26 minutes ago, angelangie said:

should be about times already since if we calculate from their production start date and everything it should be about 3 months now....

usually a drama took about 3 to 4 months to complete filming....regardless of the length of the drama itself.....

Yes yes i thought that so, except for special case drama like Ever Night that needed 8 months to wrapped up. So we might get to see LoA in the next 6 months, maybe in summer holiday June-July yeayyy, finger crossed!

59 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Ever Night took so long was due to the fact of changes in filming locations which was very rare as they usually seldom use the actual scenery however they did it for Ever Night

Ah ic, thx for the information @angelangie, i think LoA also use actual scenery, but dont know how much the portion against the hand-made ones.  Usually drama still use actual scenery but not as much as in Ever Night.

And btw I just found out that Gordon Chan the producer of LoA, also watched Ever Night, he posted Arthur CFY screenshot (in the last scene hugging Song YiRen), with caption "I watched it" :D, glad the he like to know about his future lead actor, dont know really whether he watched the entire eps of Ever Night though, but surely he can study him, and give advice maybe lecture to Arthur CFY which part of him should be improved.

5 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Hmmmmm..this is going to air on youku, isnt it? From Mydramalist, Novoland Eagle Flag gonna air in Youku around Jun 2019. I dont know know whether the schedule has been fixed or not, but if it's true, then will they air 2 big dramas at the same time?

Well, we'll see .

What Novoland Eagle Flag aired on June? Too long :tears:, i think Novoland Eagle Flag has the biggest budget ever in history drama right? I think LoA not that big... Please enlight me :P

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

Gordon Chan always supports all the artist he work with :) 

one of the main reason i like him is that he took GuiGui under his wings when he knew she was jobless and found her a little role as DingDang in his 'The Four' trilogies 

What a great person, a great leader always make a large room of improvement for his troops, to be the next leader. I think Gordon Chan is this type of person. Really glad that Arthur has the opportunity to work with him. I am sure he can learn a lot from Gordon, not only in acting but also directing n producering.

On 1/7/2019 at 2:27 PM, rhaps said:

Yup ..too long *sigh*. I've been waiting for that drama since like forever. The number of episodes also keeps on changing. It was 40 in MDL, but the newest updates on twitter said that it should be between 59-69 , then 70 episodes. 

Yeah, I heard that this drama has the biggest budget in C drama history. And they are using their own voices too. I really hope that it will air on March or April, then we'll have LoA on June or July :P

--Edited--

Sorry, just read an article saying that NEF was aiming to air in summer primetime. Soo yeah, they are targeting on Jun-July 2019. Sigh ..wonder when LoA will air. 

Yeap i have been waiting a few months for NEF and Ever Night since I saw both teaser trailer, and now Ever Night has ended, i thought i will be watching NEF in Feb Chinese New Year, but i was wrong then :bawling:, they using their own voices? that will be great deal, love it! Hopefully LoA also using their own voices, cant waste husky voice of Arthur :relieved:

Hahaaha yes mentally prepared indeed :tounge_xd:

I dont know about Dang EnXi and Cheng Xiao, i just wait to see both of them in this drama, how they can create chemistry with their each pair, well i hope that these two girls not all of them falling for Lu Ping character though... 

Archived