Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Legend of Awakening 天醒之路

3 hours ago, epinklyn said:

I think LuPing will have love and hate relationship with Qin Sang, and soulmate with Su Tang, but Su Tang also being eyed with someone else, dont know about Yan XiFan romance, i havent finished the novel yet.

I think based on the official BTS, it was not really showing who will be with whom, but from unofficial bts aka from fans, they only captured big idol like ChengXiao and rising star CFY, the rest casts dont have much BTS....so dont know yet, that is why we neeedddd another teaserrrrr pleaseeeee :w00t:

Yeah ..

It's actually still unclear to me, since there are also BTSs of them (LP-QS) fighting. So, we have to see later

• Like 1

On 2/19/2019 at 10:11 PM, epinklyn said:

I also have been waiting for the official announcement for airing date, but i guess it will be around june-july, hopefully on may.

Ok. Thanks. 

On 2/20/2019 at 4:37 PM, rhaps said:

Some said in 2019, but some said in Nov 2020 :P 

I assume it would be around that time or later. Post production takes a while. I'm excited to see the end product. 

On 2/24/2019 at 7:03 AM, angelangie said:

if not wrong they had wrap this up the date before CFY fly off to Paris for an event

Really? Cool. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

Deng Enxi is so cute. I didn't realize how young she is. 

I like her too. She looks cute and natural, and more mature than her age. Cheng Xiao is also very pretty, though. They are all gorgeous girls with different vibes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

I like her too. She looks cute and natural, and more mature than her age. Cheng Xiao is also very pretty, though. They are all gorgeous girls with different vibes.

actually i want to see a loveline in between Chen FeiYu and Deng EnXi character more :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, angelangie said:

actually i want to see a loveline in between Chen FeiYu and Deng EnXi character more :D 

Me toooooo 

But I'm scared to hope now, based on the BTSs :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Me toooooo 

But I'm scared to hope now, based on the BTSs :P

i know what u mean....somehow from all the pictures it seems more likely the loveline will be in between ChengXiang more....

she is pretty however i just hope they didnt emphasize too much on her eyes .....as it get a bit over

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

I was so suprised. She's a literal baby. She indeed has a very natural appeal. Cheng Xiao has a cool/haughty vibe. She seems like a character who's going to butt heads w/ CFY. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, greenwatch08 said:

I was so suprised. She's a literal baby. She indeed has a very natural appeal. Cheng Xiao has a cool/haughty vibe. She seems like a character who's going to butt heads w/ CFY. 

Yessss that's how I feel too. Personally, I feel that DE's aura matches more with CFY than CX-CFY. And in the novel, the pairing is Lu Ping-Su Tang , so it fits. 

55 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i know what u mean....somehow from all the pictures it seems more likely the loveline will be in between ChengXiang more....

It's still confusing to me.

This should be the press conference of LoA. Lu Ping is with Su Tang, while Qin Shang is with Xifan . Usually, a pair should be put together right? Well, I'm pretty sure that QS is not with Xifan, but I just dont understand why they didnt put Lu Ping with Qin Shang if she was the FL / love interest. So, probably it's like what @epinklyn said about love-hate relationship and soulmate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ChengXiao is very beautiful even in bare faced, usually c-drama wuxia has natural make up, just like k-drama, but maybe for already-bold-feature ChengXiao the makeup make her face become too much. She is really a badass in dancing n gymnastic.

For Dang EnXi, i really like her youth-yet-mature vibe, but i think (again) from the bts, Su Tang doesnt have romantic scene with Lu Ping. But maybe there is more than bts, if she can bring out her adult vibe, then we can get romantic scenes with Lu Ping. Dont know how CFY will able to kiss 13y.o girl LOL, maybe DEX parents were watching from across :joy:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

36 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

ChengXiao is very beautiful even in bare faced, usually c-drama wuxia has natural make up, just like k-drama, but maybe for already-bold-feature ChengXiao the makeup make her face become too much. She is really a badass in dancing n gymnastic.

For Dang EnXi, i really like her youth-yet-mature vibe, but i think (again) from the bts, Su Tang doesnt have romantic scene with Lu Ping. But maybe there is more than bts, if she can bring out her adult vibe, then we can get romantic scenes with Lu Ping. Dont know how CFY will able to kiss 13y.o girl LOL, maybe DEX parents were watching from across :joy:.

Yeah agree

LOL ..if there is some romance between DE-CFY, then probably it'll be more like brother-sister who protect and sacrifice for each other. I dont mind, though . 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Yeah agree

LOL ..if there is some romance between DE-CFY, then probably it'll be more like brother-sister who protect and sacrifice for each other. I dont mind, though . 

Yeah maybe like holding hand together, tidy up someone's hair, maybe a kiss on cheek or forehead, i dont mind :P, because i think you can get any romance vibe in any gesture or act as long as there is chemistry between the casts.

Based on the bts, the kissing scene between Qin Shang and Lu Ping, i think it is more like a challenging act, maybe they were fighting at first, and something happened and Lu Ping naughty-ly (what kind of word is this?) approaching Qin Shang and there it goes the kissing LOL, maybe after that Lu Ping get slapped on his face, or Qin Shang fall for him in sec.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, rhaps said:

I hope they both interact w/eachother & become friends/aquintances. What's CX role? She doesnt seem to wear a uniform similar to the others? DE and CFY wore a similar outfit. Must be a school attire?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rhaps said:

Yessss that's how I feel too. Personally, I feel that DE's aura matches more with CFY than CX-CFY. And in the novel, the pairing is Lu Ping-Su Tang , so it fits. 

It's still confusing to me.

This should be the press conference of LoA. Lu Ping is with Su Tang, while Qin Shang is with Xifan . Usually, a pair should be put together right? Well, I'm pretty sure that QS is not with Xifan, but I just dont understand why they didnt put Lu Ping with Qin Shang if she was the FL / love interest. So, probably it's like what @epinklyn said about love-hate relationship and soulmate

DE has a natural aura that's appealing. I'm not familiar w/ the book but what's her relationship w/CFY in story? From the bts, I saw him piggyback her. I think CFY's character was chained. Are they former slaves?

DE is so tiny. It's funny that she had to stand on blocks. I think there was a bts/scene where she & CFY had to fight and she stood on a block so they could film her to be taller. She made this cute fierce stance like she's ready to kick butts. It was adorable. 

• Love 1

On 3/1/2019 at 3:29 PM, greenwatch08 said:

I hope they both interact w/eachother & become friends/aquintances. What's CX role? She doesnt seem to wear a uniform similar to the others? DE and CFY wore a similar outfit. Must be a school attire?

CX as Qin Shang is not from the same academy with Lu Ping (CFY) n Su Tang (DE). She is from some kind high level family in martial art world. Lu Ping and Su Tang is both orphan.

On 3/1/2019 at 3:38 PM, greenwatch08 said:

DE has a natural aura that's appealing. I'm not familiar w/ the book but what's her relationship w/CFY in story? From the bts, I saw him piggyback her. I think CFY's character was chained. Are they former slaves?

DE is so tiny. It's funny that she had to stand on blocks. I think there was a bts/scene where she & CFY had to fight and she stood on a block so they could film her to be taller. She made this cute fierce stance like she's ready to kick butts. It was adorable. 

I havent finished the novel, dont really like the story telling style though, so dont know about the chain scenes. I forgot which scene on bts that Su Tang fight with Lu Ping, i only remember Lu Ping vs Qin Shang. I have to rewatch it again.

• Like 1

So beside cheese cake, CFY also have made 30 cupcakes for LoA staffs, but they didnt it, so CFY force Dylan Xiong n CX to eat them LOL, poor CFY, Dylan n CX :joy:

Check out @chengxiao101’s Tweet:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

So ChengXiao auditioned for role Qin Shang all by herself, not by his agent, wow. I wonder why she want this role.

Check out @chengxiao101’s Tweet:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, epinklyn said:

yes she is beautiful however they emphasize too much on her eyes..... ><" her eyes already big enough however after the way they drew on it more...it became over 

• LOL 2