Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Legend of Awakening 天醒之路

7 hours ago, epinklyn said:

I only can read the first line, 哥,别走了!means big brother dont go! 

Ah I see

Thanks!

I heard that this just wrapped up filming recently. CFY looks so much older/mature here. Suprising, he looks good here too, even with the odd wig. I dont know much about the sypnosis of this drama other than 4 leads who goes to a fighting academy. They all look great. Is there an air date for this?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

I heard that this just wrapped up filming recently. CFY looks so much older/mature here. Suprising, he looks good here too, even with the odd wig. I dont know much about the sypnosis of this drama other than 4 leads who goes to a fighting academy. They all look great. Is there an air date for this?

I also have been waiting for the official announcement for airing date, but i guess it will be around june-july, hopefully on may.

• Like 1

On 2/20/2019 at 4:16 AM, greenwatch08 said:

18 hours ago, epinklyn said:

I also have been waiting for the official announcement for airing date, but i guess it will be around june-july, hopefully on may.

Some said in 2019, but some said in Nov 2020 :P 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, rhaps said:

Some said in 2019, but some said in Nov 2020 :P 

WATTTTTTTT :crazy::w00t: it is too long!!! Maybe they got trouble in the content censorship from the government?? Like many series cancelled and delayed for decades because of it, grrrr

• LOL 1

12 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

WATTTTTTTT :crazy::w00t: it is too long!!! Maybe they got trouble in the content censorship from the government?? Like many series cancelled and delayed for decades because of it, grrrr

LOL ..dunno which one is right :P

The latest news is in 2019, but before that, the news is on 2020. Let's wait until it's confirmed. Personally, I hope that it's in 2019, after Novoland :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Help @angelangie what is this? Thank you so much.

Screenshot-20190221-182748-Weibo-Intl.jp

bffuwrpude22jmg6fdivayx2.jpg

10 hours ago, rhaps said:

LOL ..dunno which one is right :P

The latest news is in 2019, but before that, the news is on 2020. Let's wait until it's confirmed. Personally, I hope that it's in 2019, after Novoland :D

Ah yeah this 2019 we have so many upcoming good dramas yeayyy

• LOL 1

49 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Help @angelangie what is this? Thank you so much.

Ah yeah this 2019 we have so many upcoming good dramas yeayyy

:D

Let's just hope that it will indeed air in 2019. I just wish that they do their best in the post production. Aim for the quality , instead of forcing themselves to air quickly.

21 minutes ago, angelangie said:

nothing much.....they mention they will try to publish something every twice a month

probably BTs or something

That's a great news, thanks!

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, angelangie said:

nothing much.....they mention they will try to publish something every twice a month

probably BTs or something

Ah thank you so much @angelangie, twice a month is quite good, not too much not too little, showing their post production progress as teaser to reach more audiences.

22 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Let's just hope that it will indeed air in 2019. I just wish that they do their best in the post production. Aim for the quality , instead of forcing themselves to air quickly.

Yes so so agree with you, i will just enjoy another good wuxia drama (novoland for example) and waiting patiently for LoA.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Short BTS maybe by fans. I think Lu Ping costume make CFY's posture become really tall n slim.

【陈飞宇,熊梓淇,还有一个你们猜】

https://dwz.cn/ceNVSRxY

【大导演陈凯歌的儿子,陈飞宇】

https://dwz.cn/4EantgqC

【陈飞宇确实。。高】

https://dwz.cn/unrhd160

【陈凯歌的儿子陈飞宇】

https://dwz.cn/6QErDQTX

【#全民独门绝技咖#将夜宁缺扮演者陈凯歌的儿子陈飞宇,最近大红大紫了】

https://dwz.cn/nSpd84Ul

【拍戏现场,陈飞宇新戏拍摄中,好期待!】

https://dwz.cn/r0K5RGsk

【程潇和陈飞宇,陈飞宇这里的造型比在将夜里好看多了,你说呢】

https://dwz.cn/9AuCvPfO

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah all the male lead and supporting are almost in same height, ck ck ck...

Yeah, especially at the scene when he is with a lot of people, you can see that he really stands out. And in the 1st video, Deng Enxi has to use a platform again to match the 2 guys :P

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Yeah, especially at the scene when he is with a lot of people, you can see that he really stands out. And in the 1st video, Deng Enxi has to use a platform again to match the 2 guys :P

Hahaha yeah, she is so tiny between two male leads, ah cant wait for the promise of releasing something twice a month, and i just posted that news on last thursday, but i feel it already a week and more huaaaa :bawling:

• LOL 2

On 2/20/2019 at 5:16 AM, greenwatch08 said:

if not wrong they had wrap this up the date before CFY fly off to Paris for an event

• Like 2

On 2/24/2019 at 10:03 PM, angelangie said:

if not wrong they had wrap this up the date before CFY fly off to Paris for an event

Yes they wrapped up on Jan 17th 2019.

Found this bts on twitter, i am still waiting for their teaser or something. Credit as tagged.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

i guess from all the BTs, they had been releasing....we know who Chen FeiYu is suppose to be partner off with?

I think LuPing will have love and hate relationship with Qin Sang, and soulmate with Su Tang, but Su Tang also being eyed with someone else, dont know about Yan XiFan romance, i havent finished the novel yet.

I think based on the official BTS, it was not really showing who will be with whom, but from unofficial bts aka from fans, they only captured big idol like ChengXiao and rising star CFY, the rest casts dont have much BTS....so dont know yet, that is why we neeedddd another teaserrrrr pleaseeeee :w00t:

• Like 1