[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Legend of Awakening 天醒之路

tothestars

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

is that direct translations? 

#少年醒,天下平# The Young Awaken, Where the world lay
甜心之路开启,地图手册已下发,你读懂了吗?

Road to sweetness is open, pictures posted, do you understand it?

Sorry it is from machine translation on weibo international, here the orginal ones

Screenshot-20190121-104416-Weibo-Intl.jp

Screenshot-20190121-104429-Weibo-Intl.jp

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow thx @lynne22, he really like to cook anywhere anytime, baking a cake consumed quite time, i believe as a chef he really happy when people enjoy his dish.

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Did he really bake the cheese cake by himself? :lol:

Absolutely! there is a video he did the bake, from scratch until the cake ready to be served.

More GIFs

17mnse403fp2oqzl4qdvqm889.gif

3ritsmglyrljtnuo72utoqyvh.gif

4bvn5oi6ruayslntwn112lj6b.gif

516yyf2ka25hi4hqd59rsigq7.gif

30 minutes ago, angelangie said:

if u use chrome, u need to off the auto-translation. :)

this was in the clip u posted earlier where they have some of the behind scenes.....

I used app Weibo International version, they have this button to translate the caption. I have two versions of weibo in my phone, international and china version :joy:

Yes the GIFs are from the clip.

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

off the translated version lols....unless they are speaking in modern language the translation is believable.... however if they are talking in riddle....the translation usually is off the road :D 

Hahahaha yeah sometimes i need to know the bigger picture of the words. 

More GIFs. Credit as tagged.

img-0067j6d-Fly1fze819706ng30fk08rb2d.gi

img-006-Qu-TSMly1fze98t3j3yg30hs0a0e84.g

Yeah so sweet, finally someone call CFY as big brother :kiss_wink:, she is really sweet and suitable enough to be his lil sister.

I know how old Dang EnXi! She is 13 years old! :joy: even CFY was shocked! He thought she was 15 years old. She was born in 2005 omg omg!

Screenshot-20190121-164258-Video-Player.

Screenshot-20190121-164233-Video-Player.

6 minutes ago, rhaps said:

My ship is shinking again :heartbreak: *the drama hasnt even started* :joy:  

Hahahahaa i give you no hope and low expectation right, it is a wise move or will be like "abandon ship abandon ship!!!" :joy:

Btw I read randomly yesterday the decent translation, and i found chapter that Lu Ping and Qin Sang they are fighting against each other, like Qin Sang really want to stop Lu Ping doing something that endanger her family, so dont know, maybe their relationship will be like Romeo n Juliet, love and hate relationship. We can see in some stills, there are also pic of LuPing vs QinSang. So... We'll never know :phew:

24 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Eh, which chapter is that? I want to read it :D

Actually, I've seen a BTS of them fighting long before this, so I've been hoping that they'll become enemies, hahaha

Yeah i think i watched it before, hopefully there are many fighting scenes between them LOL.

It is from chapter 806

Screenshot-20190121-205204-Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

You know what..I cant guess what he is doing there. I thought that he was drowning , but he just put his head into the water . Cant imagine what is actually happening in that scene :P

My guess is Lu Ping runaway from the official (what they call it in wuxia?), so he hide in water, that is why he was chained. Also there is bts that Lu Ping get arrested. I still looking for it in the novel.

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

Guys.....can i remind not mix the drama with book again?

we dont want a repetition of 'Ever Night'

So do you mean this only happened in thread drama Ever Night, no thread that uproar on mixing novel vs drama? Since i havent active before EN.

Actually after i watched the bts video from production team, how hard the shooting was, the playful and harmony atmosphere around the casts and crews, i think my interesting on this series is increasing, ny heart touched easily LOL, but at the end, it comes down to the story after all, how the plot is going to be, and of course the chemistry. That is all for now i guess. 

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols in a sense i guess....cause some ppl dont like spoiler :) 

and too much complaining does take out the fun in the drama....anyway lets move on :D 

Ah i see, i get it, okay, i promise i will not spoil the novel, if someone ask, i will DM her instead. 

7 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Isnt that happening in Ashes of Love too? I didnt watch it, but I checked the thread sometimes. 

Actually, I'm the same as you *LOL*. We are the same in choosing a drama, right? Hahaha. I just love the shooting atmosphere. So fun and warm. 

Actually, from what I've managed to read from the novel, the story is so not idol-ish. Well, my definition of idolish is they have a lot of romance and less non romance plot. LoA novel, just like King's Avatar, has very little romance. Instead, there are more fighting and 'technical' explanations about the cultivation methods or fighting scenes. So, yeah, it'll depend on how the drama adapts it and what kind of changes that they make.

Hahahaha yeah we share the same method *proud*

Honestly i still dont get any feeling after reading few chapters, the words are so hard to understand, it is too technical and not detail in describing things, so my poor brain can't interpret them, maybe i have to read them couple times hmmm.

14 minutes ago, rhaps said:

You will understand if you read them slowly. I read them randomly :D , but ..yeah still understandable. Indeed, Butterfly Blue is not detail in describing things . It's like he just wrote the points, then we have to figure out the rest by ourselves.

Ah okay, i think i will go to the market tomorrow and buy some salmon to get omega for my brain, then i'll try to read them again LOL. But the story in general quite interesting though, there is experiment, mysterious sect, quite like a detective story, investigation things, so most probably i will like it a lot! 

Ups am i starting to spoil the novel, i just made a promise a minutes ago to @angelangie! Sorry sorry i will stop.

First stills for Chen Feiyu’s Legend of Awakening

Posted on 23 Jan 2019 by XDramasX

007iMgnmly1fzdydjzbx6j36683h0u12.jpg?zoo

Legend of Awakening is an upcoming fantasy drama based on Hudie Lan’s novel of the same name, and stars Chen Feiyu (Ever Night), Xiong Ziqi (One and Another Him), Cheng Xiao (Cosmic Girls) and Deng Enxi (Last Letter) as youngsters who are recruited and trained as warriors.

007iMgnmly1fzdxp6ybi2j36683h01ld.jpg?zoo

007iMgnmly1fzdxpwfab1j36683h0e86.jpg?zoo

Check out the rest at: cFensi

Spoiler

007iMgnmly1fzdxpr31quj36683h0npv.jpg?zoo

Archived