tothestars

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lu Ping CFY wrapped up video.

https://fx.weico.net/share/53529970.html?weibo_id=4329447346078356

Screenshot-20190117-144103-Weibo-Intl.jp

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

no usually their production standard lead times was around 3 to 4 months....

the longest one will be 'Ever Night' that took 6 months due to them movie from multiple location....

From CFY's diary 18th birthday video, he said Ever Night was 8 months filming. Maybe i should watch it again to confirm.

27 minutes ago, rhaps said:

@epinklyn, awwwww that cake looked cute and delicious :wub: Lu Ping is surrounded by strawberries *LOL* 

And seriously, up until the wrap up party, we still dont know who the FL is ...:sweatingbullets: . Lu Ping is alone on the cake :lol: 

Maybe the cake was baked by CFY :joy:.

Since that is not the cake from wrapped up day. Here is the cake from shooting set.

3dpxfzdsiac0evea5hwgr8pk6.jpg

So probably he baked it for him self LOL

5 minutes ago, rhaps said:

wonder that it doesnt look so special *LOL*. 

But if CFY can make that, then he should be a chef instead :D . It's quite an achievement for a boy of 18-years-old *LOL*

Actually i just realized, it is not a cake :joy: look very carefully hahAhahha. It is just whipcream with strawberry on top of the photo paper :tounge_xd:

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

How come I cant see the video?

Btw, finally we get to see a pic of LP-ST :P . Usually, LP's pics are with QS :D

Ah it become an image, it was actually from the weibo story of LoA official weibo. I have repost it, try again with this link.

https://fx.weico.net/share/53651457.html?weibo_id=4329761914400377

On 1/19/2019 at 1:38 AM, angelangie said:

nice scenery for Awakening :) uploaded by Chen FeiYu i think :D 

I mean this one, i think it was pic of NQ, the hairstyle (short hair not long like Lu Ping's) and the academy outfit. CMIIW. But i am pretty sure it is from EN.

Archived