[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Legend of Awakening 天醒之路

tothestars

1 hour ago, lynne22 said:

Ahh... from the trailer.. the story screams : Youth!!! and I couldn't be happier :wub:

Not just screaming Youth but also Action!! Although the action scenes are not in the highest level, but still they are very decent to watch.

1 hour ago, rosierosie said:

started ep 1 and so far, it's good^^. So it seems like when young, ML got tortured and gained some power. He's also the God of Bandit, and is pretending to lacked martial arts in his current sect. Shanghai Gang sseems to be the big bad guy here, and ML is going to revenge and take them out. I hope the romance and plot developed well^^.

Hai hai we meet again in here LOL!

The Shanghai Gang is sticking on Lu Ping like a precious gems, but Lu Ping is not going to revenge them, he is just want to live as a normal people, but somehow Shanghai Gang will hunt him forever. The plot is faster, the romance level is still okay for me, since i am not a full-romance-drama-fan, i prefer a lil bit romance that can make me smile, but dont give me too much LOL.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Not just screaming Youth but also Action!! Although the action scenes are not in the highest level, but still they are very decent to watch.

Hai hai we meet again in here LOL!

The Shanghai Gang is sticking on Lu Ping like a precious gems, but Lu Ping is not going to revenge them, he is just want to live as a normal people, but somehow Shanghai Gang will hunt him forever. The plot is faster, the romance level is still okay for me, since i am not a full-romance-drama-fan, i prefer a lil bit romance that can make me smile, but dont give me too much LOL.

Lol^^, is that Arthur Chen on your avatar? Me too, I"m not much of a romance person. If there's too much romance, without plot development or action---I get bored easily. Hope this one gives us some romance, but not the focus of it.

1 hour ago, rosierosie said:

Lol^^, is that Arthur Chen on your avatar? Me too, I"m not much of a romance person. If there's too much romance, without plot development or action---I get bored easily. Hope this one gives us some romance, but not the focus of it.

Yeapp my avatar is Arthur :wub:  

So far up to ep 14, there are youth-style-romance scenes within LP n QS couple and ML and ST (but more on ML side). YSF and LZY not yet become couple, since LZY falls for LP.

1 hour ago, caranita said:

Awakening topped Vlinkage chart yesterday :). IIRC it started at rank 7 after its premier date then steadily climbed up :thumbsup:

Woww!! This is a very good news thank u! I never focus on ranking, i am more to collect "goodie bag" from the drama LOL

Just finished ep 16 and we get another beautiful song! 

Spoiler alert

Spoiler

:bawling: :bawling: the scene between Guo YuDao n Lu Ping is very very good, they both are very great, and the songs were very beautiful, i cant hold my tears watching it

Archived