[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Legend of Awakening 天醒之路

tothestars

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, caranita said:

This uses a lot of clips that have also been featured on the earlier song, but it pumped up my excitement! Not a fan of the styling & colors, but the trailers look splendid and the cast sports great chemistry!

Yeayyy i think that too! More and more watching trailers, i can see the chemistry is there, especially Arthur ChengXiao n Dang Enxi Yu YiJie couple. The Dylan Xiong couple, still need to convince me.

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

from what i heard the drama and the book will be different lols....i havent read the book so it will be okie for me? :D 

asides from FeiYu and i'm looking forward to EnXi role as well :) 

Me too, havent finished read the book, err maybe only 3% LOL, since i havent got the decent one (read: english translation). I just jumping into chapters in a flash. 

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

if the drama can really pull me in........i will buy the book like what Under the Power did it for me ;) 

Oh wow, i need the translated one though, like Ever Night, i managed to read 80% of course focused only our main couple and the academy hahaha...

Maybe if the drama can really pull me in too, i will subscribe the decent online novel :lol:.

13 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Oh wow, i need the translated one though, like Ever Night, i managed to read 80% of course focused only our main couple and the academy hahaha...

Maybe if the drama can really pull me in too, i will subscribe the decent online novel :lol:.

The main couple in the book is different from the drama lols..

tbh, even if I don't really know much about the story, I do feel like the break the cp, with LuPing's getting paired with another girl.. but ultimately.. I have to realize its better to treat all drama adaptation as a separate entity. Its better that way.. 

Anyway. Looking forward to everyone's review.... I'll try to catch up after 20-30 episodes has aired...  

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Ahhh cant waitttttt! Is it 8 pm??? 3 hours left china time!

It's going to be midnight here, and I don't have iQiyi app to watch it. I'll have to wait until it's uploaded to YouTube or other streaming site *sigh*. But yaaayy for 4 days a week showing!

18 minutes ago, caranita said:

It's going to be midnight here, and I don't have iQiyi app to watch it. I'll have to wait until it's uploaded to YouTube or other streaming site *sigh*. But yaaayy for 4 days a week showing!

You better download IQiyi app, it has a discounted price for VIP less than 1$ for the 1st month, and then back to normal for less than 2$ / month, and it already engsub! Much cheaper than Viki.

5 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

You better download IQiyi app, it has a discounted price for VIP less than 1$ for the 1st month, and then back to normal for less than 2$ / month, and it already engsub! Much cheaper than Viki.

You got me thinking! Is the app available also for tablet/laptop? Because I don't really like watching from the phone. Can we also Chrome cast it to our TV?

24 minutes ago, caranita said:

You got me thinking! Is the app available also for tablet/laptop? Because I don't really like watching from the phone. Can we also Chrome cast it to our TV?

Should be available in tablet, but dont know with Laptop. For chrome cast, very bad iQiyi is not as advance as WeTV, it cant chrome cast to tv like WeTV

22 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Should be available in tablet, but dont know with Laptop. For chrome cast, very bad iQiyi is not as advance as WeTV, it cant chrome cast to tv like WeTV

I see... thank you very much! :kiss_closed:

Archived