[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

I think it's just only a trip, not drama shooting.

Thanks for the translation. At first, I thought it was the two second leads filming in the mountains. So it's a teambuilding trip instead? 

I have to agree that KBS marketing and promotion of this drama is less than desired. Probably fans can do a better job than them. Cannot understand why it's so difficult to post a script reading pic. And definitely can't understand why they like to post then delete a few hours later. Like they never think before posting? Or they decided to post later? Ok whatever. :sweatingbullets:

Wow, such massive ad space... L fans are very rich :scream:

Our dear Hae Sun girl is very busy training for ballet and to walk in the dark. No time for mountain climbing lol :P

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

L spotted filming.

Still no sign of Hyesun. :huh:

Thank you @Ni Wen for sharing.  I see there're many little ballerina girls in the pics.  

The food truck was hired from 'The Man Food Truck' which you can find their post here (and high quality photos).

https://m.blog.naver.com/dutchstyle100/221484659062

Mostly the blog just advertised their food truck, nothing much about the drama.

Just this sentence said that it's the scene that (probably angel Dan in disguised) handed out (bought) Tteokbokki to those children.

드라마 촬영중에 아이들한테 떡볶이를 나눠주는 장면입니다

촬영장_푸드트럭_렌탈_대여_업체10.jpg?type=w800

촬영장_푸드트럭_렌탈_대여_업체13.jpg?type=w800

Kim Myung-soo Updated his IG.

'(This) caught my eyes a lot nowadays'

Love the way he played with word here. 

The number 1004 is  pronouced as cheun-sa  천 (cheon) = thousand , 사 (sa) = four

and pronounced the same as the word 'angel' (천사). :P

So he's getting more familiar of being angel.

I wonder how about our ballerina ? 

My comment to L --> Next thing that should catch your eyes is our ballerina, so I expected your next IG post will be her photo....please  :lol:

Hmm... Don’t tell me child LYS meets Angel Dan in the past? That would be just so weird! :lol:

Seeing Dan with those fairy friends and then seeing LYS as a child and those kids? I thought ... ugh, don’t show that if true! 

18 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Hmm... Don’t tell me child LYS meets Angel Dan in the past? That would be just so weird! :lol:

Seeing Dan with those fairy friends and then seeing LYS as a child and those kids? I thought ... ugh, don’t show that if true! 

You got the point @jakey09,  I think the same too when I see pics of Dan with little ballerina girls. But it's interesting that if Dan really met her since LYS is a young girl, then he might be there too when she got the accident.  

It will be interesting to see this drama. Moreover, there is such a touching story here, and the actors are good, and the ballet ... I hope we will be shown many, many ballets.  :wub:

And how many episodes in the drama is planned? Because I read the topic and read about 104 episodes, and at the same time, it is written that there will be a mini-drama. Somehow it is not clear ....:blink:

3 hours ago, Friendly kitty said:

It will be interesting to see this drama. Moreover, there is such a touching story here, and the actors are good, and the ballet ... I hope we will be shown many, many ballets.  :wub:

And how many episodes in the drama is planned? Because I read the topic and read about 104 episodes, and at the same time, it is written that there will be a mini-drama. Somehow it is not clear ....:blink:

I think, it’s 16 episodes but pray it ends up being 20! :lol:

15 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Finally... our Yeon Seo!

I so looove this pic! :wub: There's a healthy glow about her already!

SHS being a good student, I think she'll learn fast! First she played a violinist, then she played a soprano with fabulous period costumes, and now? We know what this girl's fantasies have always been from childhood don't we?! :w00t:

Spoiler

For anyone wanting to be transported for a bit by what a tall Korean ballerina can do, I highly recommend this mnet reality tv 'dancing romance' series from this past winter.

But don't watch the playlist if you don't want spoilers at the end.

(sorry, no subtitles available)

I wonder if Lee Dong-Gun can also do some ballet. Sounds like Do Ji-Won does have dance background.:phew:

18 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I think, it’s 16 episodes but pray it ends up being 20! :lol:

Thanks for the answer! So, there will be an ordinary dorama. 

And about the 20 episodes ... Here is the idol in the lead role, so I don’t think there will be so many of them.

Usually the number of series increases with a high rating, but here it’s good if they are medium and not quite low ... I know these Koreans.:sweatingbullets:

17 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Finally... our Yeon Seo! This should be her in ballet training though. 

Charming photo! Such smiles are both ...:wub:

2019032109175554415-540x803.jpg

Actress Lee Ye-Na, KBS 2TV 'Dan Only Love' Casting Confirmed... to work with Shin Hye-Sun , Kim My
ung-Soo

source  source

Lee Ye-Na will play the role of ballerina 'Hwang Jung-Eun'. Jung-Eun had been a promising soloist but due to pregnancy and childbirth took a 6-month leave to recover - she's a character who's now hard at work to return as a ballerina. Proud and not likely to show her weakness easily, she can appear cold, but when one gets to know her, she has a rational approach to life and possesses an upright disposition. In the story, Lee Ye-Na aims for a believable portrayal of Jung-Eun's struggles in the face of reality and thus to earn viewers' sympathies.

Her youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUgTFy24Y72jhVJPiKkY3XQ

:thumbsup::glasses:

2 hours ago, meechuttso said:

Lee Ye-Na will play the role of ballerina 'Hwang Jung-Eun'

Thanks for the news update!

Yet another ballerina role.:rolleyes:

I'm beginning to wonder if this is a drama on ballet or a drama of an angel finding love :lol:

Do Ji-Won with some familiar friends. :wub: Will the two more mature gentlemen be in this drama too? One was Yoon Shim-Duk's financier in Hymn of Death. Will he continue a role of an 'uncle fan' to the ballerina(s)? Inquiring minds want to, nay, demand to know! :phew:

Archived