Quantcast
meechuttso

[Upcoming Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Shin Hye-Sun & Kim Myung-Soo L - Premieres on May 22nd

Thanks  @immorethant and @meechuttso for all the translations and for generally keeping this thread so well updated!

I must admit my head hurts with all those infos, vids, pics : it's almost too much! 

Near the indigestion despite the sweetness!

I feel like i have seen too much while i know nothing!

Unpopular opinion Alert!

I intensely dislike the pic where our angel is stuck on her face like glue on paper! 

At this stage of their relationship , it's just creepy, even if we consider him asexual because he's still a celestial creature.

I don't know which one: the writer or the PD decided to go for it, but someone should tell them that this is not a 2000's romance and nobody wants this period back where heroines were touched without their consent and when stalking was seen as a romantic gesture!

By the way, what's the point to recruit a cute actor to make him play an angel, but instead to transform him in a creep that our heroine has no choice but to assault in order to keep her peace of mind?  

I'll go to watch few gifs where she's hitting him and imagine that it's the PD or the writer or the both, who is beaten instead to bring back my peace of mind!         

On 5/18/2019 at 1:17 AM, uncool said:

will there be an annoying female love rival?

Welcome to the thread!

We don't know to be honest: very few infos have been revealed about the supporting cast to the point where if it wasn't for the character descriptions and press articles, i would wonder if this drama has hired anybody else beside the main leads.

In her character description,   it said that there's a feeling of rivalry between the main and the second female lead but she hasn't appeared in the trailer, so we don't know how much annoying it will be. Or if the rivalry is professional only or if it extends to love...