[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Teaser 1 - 5  (with Eng sub) from Kocowa TV.

But it seems like Lee Dong Gun part was trimmed out, don't know why.

INFINITE’s L Discusses His Role As An Angel In Upcoming Drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1324907wpp/infinites-l-discusses-his-role-as-an-angel-in-upcoming-drama-angels-last-mission-love

L talked about the newly challenged genre, saying, “My previous works were historical and legal [dramas]. This time, I will be in a fantasy romance comedy. I want to do well so that I can give strength to the fans who who trust and support me. I must work hard. Fighting!”

L’s character Dan is a playful and lovable angel. Before returning to heaven, he will do his best to become a cupid for Lee Yeon Seo (Shin Hye Sun), who had suffered a terrible accident. Concerning Dan, L said, “Dan is bright in nature and can’t stand injustice. He is a charming character who turns serious during work. You’ll see that he’s really bright and fun when you watch the drama.”

infinite-l-2.jpg

L made an effort to accurately portray Dan not only appearance-wise, but also in terms of behavior. The idol-turned-actor shared, “My character has a very different personality from me, so I’m trying to make myself act more bright and cheerful. I’m showing off my brightness and energy to the fullest through this drama.”

Thanks to his efforts, L was told that he looks like he does a lot of aegyo (cute behavior) naturally. L explained, “The crew asks me if I have an older sister in my family. They said I seem like I do a lot of aegyo and asked if I am as bright as Dan. I thought, ‘I can’t believe I had this much cheerfulness in me.’ I’m really having a lot of fun while filming.”

:love::heart:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much @meechuttso  for the pre-preview.

It's Friday (always my lazy, non-productive day), and it's the day of guerilla date.

How can I concentrate on my work after seeing and knowing this to come (not to mention making video that will be released too on V-Live) ? 

It's 9 hours to go but I really want to have a time-warp to 8.30 pm KST.  :P

P.S. I love that from the preview clip, we see only few seconds of both and the whole guerila date should be only 10 min but KBS gave them high regard by showing their pics on clip thumbnail.  :wub:

IzNgsS8.gif

(credit @L_eloquence twitter)

For me, I have no life now...I'm dead already from seeing this ultimate most beautiful thing since I started following SHS's works.  Hope my soul will go to heaven and meet angel Dan too. ( I promise I will not hit or scold you, Dan).

VTEu2aA.jpg

To those who says a professional ballet dancer should be casted for this role instead of Shin Hye Sun, please look at this video and see how this awesome actress Shin Hye Sun with totally no ballet background can dance like this within just 4 months of ballet training. My standing ovation to this talented humble hardworking favourite actress of mine! She's been nothing short of amazing and I'm THIS proud of her. No doubt she will never dance as well as a pro but this is more than enough efforts to put in for a 16-episode drama. With such beautiful results from ballet training plus her great acting chops, I see no one more fit than Hyesun for this role.

Shin Hye Sun = Lee Yeon Seo

There you go girl! You deserve every bit of success and applause. :heart:

2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Wow is that part of KBS promo as well!? If so I'm absolutely impressed. The way KBS is promoting this drama is daebak

From the IG that you shared, the sign at the gate said it's 'Gangnam Station Gate 10'

And this is also at 'Gangnam Station Gate 11' (강남역 11번출구)  :wub:

(credit to twitter owner) 

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Why do I see signs of Lee Yeon Seo here! :lol: She looks like she want to strangle him LOL!

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

And this is also at 'Gangnam Station Gate 11' (강남역 11번출구)  :wub:

Looks like KBS is going all out to promote this drama. ALML sure looks like it is KBS Blockbuster of 2019 alright!

2 hours ago, Flowerroad_infinite said:

Guerilla date cut :love: save by fan .

They are so cute :heart:

In the clip it also said that eventhough it was a guerilla date, there were too many people turning up to see myungsoo and shin hyesun, so for safety reasons, they held the interview indoor first. Cr.@lusneverland

Thanks so much @Flowerroad_infinite for the update. Please call more Myungsoo fans here, won't you?

5 more days to go hurray!

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

Good point: I'm feeling less the age/maturity gap between them in those last clips. Hopefully, the writing will help to build  this missing connection.

Better don't put your expectations too high in case of disappointment. I'm going to just sit back and enjoy her performance while not expecting too much on the writing. Happy enough to see her on my tv screen hehe :P

2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Don't worry i have very low expectations! :D

It's just that as for a rom com, the main couple must work very well to keep my attention and interest. 

If she looks more mature than him, i will have a hard time to ship them. Since it's the case in real life, i just hope the writing and the wardrobe will erase the difference.

Hahaha that's good!:P

Actually I feel the chemistry of Dan and Yeon Seo is there, surprisingly... because when they were first casted, I was lamenting it was a miscast. However after seeing the teasers, trailers, bts, I will say the chemistry is there. She does look more mature than him but they still look good together from what I saw in the teasers. You know right, she was already convincing acting 30 but 17 (well wardrobe probably played a part too ):) Her then co star Yang Se Jong is of the same age as L, and she match well with both.

I have already chosen my ship, DanYeon it shall be. As we all have a common post MGL bad memories of  a stalker lead, LDG unfortunately fell into that same category feels even before the drama start. Not game for another obsessive creepy character. So please let her go to the arms of the angel please :D

201905181033578010_1_20190518103617542.j

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000109115

https://www.soompi.com/article/1325426wpp/life-on-earth-proves-to-be-difficult-for-infinites-l-in-angels-last-mission-love

Life On Earth Proves To Be Difficult For INFINITE’s L In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

The new stills show that L’s new mission isn’t as easy as he would have hoped for. He’s sweating as he does everything from engaging in a judo fight to cleaning the streets and even sleeping outside. It’s not what you’d expect from an angel but he continues to live a difficult life that is made even more complicated by Lee Yeon Seo.

:kiss_wink::heart::innocent:

I thought it aired at 15th but ...... one more week to wait

but I don't know why it'll air at 23rd ????? thursday ????

in this moment I watch only My prettiest daughter..... and

I'm waiting fot this one. I like L. 

I like Hye sun too .. Elle est très classe !!!

2 hours ago, diane90 said:

I thought it aired at 15th but ...... one more week to wait

but I don't know why it'll air at 23rd ????? thursday ????

in this moment I watch only My prettiest daughter..... and

I'm waiting fot this one. I like L. 

I like Hye sun too .. Elle est très classe !!!

Welcome @diane90 :)

It was originally supposed to be aired on 15th in Korea but later changed to 22nd. If you meant 23rd, you are probably talking about KBS World which airs one day after Korea broadcast. 

Archived