[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Just in case you want to know the brand of the angel shirts.

https://www.amiparis.com

Ami is a Parisian menswear brand founded by Alexandre Mattiussi and based on his subtle, street-savvy style. Mattiussi worked at Dior, Givenchy and Marc Jacobs before launching his own version of contemporary cool in 2011.

Spoiler

Also worn by former Shin Hye Sun's guardian angel.

h4jncff.jpg

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @Ni Wen, it said that tomorrow (May 15th) at 6 pm KST on Naver TV they will release preview of 1st episode (1회 예고).  :blush:

Now I have mixed feeling,  one feeling is I'm dying from waiting and really want to see any news or updates.   But I also have another feeling that my expectation now may be built up too high or I knew too much story from those pics/teasers and then when the real drama is aired I may feel less excited.

(I've never expected and looked forward to watch any drama so much like this. It's your fault, KBS !!!  Sometimes I want all this promoting to stop now and tomorrow is May 22nd already, so I don't have to speculate anything from those news anymore, I just can enjoy the show.) :bawling:

I just hope that the real drama will be 10-fold better than anything that KBS showed to us now.  Finger crossed.

Anyway,  I really appreciated the way KBS put many efforts to promote this drama, I've never seen a lot activities like this from KBS lately for any drama, many thanks and hope the rating will be good so it will be a reward for their great works.   :wub:

Just now, immorethant said:

Hi @Ni Wen, it said that tomorrow (May 15th) at 6 pm KST on Naver TV they will release preview of 1st episode (1회 예고).  :blush:

Thanks! I saw 1st episode teaser but i was thinking didn't they already release "1st episode teaser" that time. :P:lol: 

The last time in their IG said they will release 1st EP preview last week but it turned out to be another teaser (probably they realized at that time there were 2 weeks left which was too soon for 1st EP teaser).

Then this time this IG said the same word again (1회 예고), I think  it's more possible to be real.

So 1st ep preview on May 15 and press conference on May 21.

What will they show us during that time ?  Entertainment Weekly ?

But now I have less hope for 'Happy Together' because there seems to be no much time left, if the team is still shooting at Cheong San-do.

T4yxesB.gif

(GIF credit to @rreewind twitter)

42 minutes ago, immorethant said:

But now I have less hope for 'Happy Together' because there seems to be no much time left, if the team is still shooting at Cheong San-do.

Let's not lose hope. If not this week, we shall hope for next week. They gotta be back next week for the press conference anyway isn't it :P

Yes I agree. Hope the drama will be ten and hundred folds more exciting than these teasers. Let's sit back with some popcorn and just enjoy the show!

New teaser!

Omg, tell me tell me, how to wait for 7 more days? I so want to watch it now!!!!

Calling my Team Hyesun minions squad, let's get ready for the drama next week!!! We are all more than ready! :lol::P 

@immorethant @jakey09 @mylovekge @kokkuri33@titania1000 @meechuttso 

Hope to see fans of L Angel Dan gather here in full force too!

D-7 to 단, 하나의사랑 and DanYeon couple.

Please forgive me for being too excited. :P

May I post Youtube link ?

Good news - most funny and exciting scenes that we already saw in earlier teasers are in this Ep 1. So it means for the rest of 15 Eps to come, this drama should have more up its sleeve to fascinate and surprise us :love:

Bad news - only 6 more days to come :bawling:

Did this blind girl just dodge the attack and kick the guy ? :scream:

Who is she really ?  Yeon-Seo or Zatoichi ? 

3Y1LgQr.gif

Subs for the Ep 1 preview.

Dan:    Good bye sky...  Good bye world...  (Hello sky, hello world??)

Dan:    (to LYS) You, you've died here once, haven't you?

LYS:    Who are you?

Cap:    NAILED/CAUGHT/TRAPPED by her!

LYS:    Yah! (hey You!) Take it OFF!!!

So ***ing Annoying, Totally!!

Dan:    Why, of all people, that woman? Hmm? Why??

Hoo:    Why, of all people, did you save her??

Cap:    Beautifully and Fatefully (Beautiful and As-if-by-Fate)

LYS:    (sounding desperate) To be honest I really want to see too

JGW:    Love her so much... driving me crazy...

Cap:    Love Begins

Dan:    I will... Do it (for you)...

That person who exists only for you.

Spoiler

Dan:    안녕 하늘...  안녕 세상아...

Dan:    너, 여기서 한번 죽었었구나?

LYS:    누구세요?

Cap:    그녀에게 딱 걸렸다

LYS:    야! 벗으라고!!!

짜증나, 진짜!

Dan:    왜하필 그여자에요? 에? 왜??

Hoo:    왜하필 그여자를 살렸어??

Cap:    아름답고 운명적인

LYS:    사실은 나도 되게 보고싶다고

ㅈㄱㅇ:    좋아해서...  미치겠습니다

Cap:    사랑이 시작된다

Dan:    내가... 해줄게...

너만을 위해서 존재하는사람

So much to say so many feeels... Thanks everyone for all the updates but of course especially thanks to @immorethant who's made this place the one-stop clearing house for all A'LM:L news and info! Crazy good.

Thanks to the mod(s) for updating the top front page with pretty pics of the 6 leading characters.

And @titania1000 my Chingoo, so nice to see you share your thoughts again with us!!

EDIT: Dan's first line could very easily be or more likely is - "Hello sky, hello world."

12 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Look at them! This couple is already epic! :lol:

giphy.gif&key=5318cf76f7c4489cb049c631c8 Yes epic in a new way.

This is too funny - if you stare at it, had they been wearing leather you would think it's a cut from an S&M movie, Dan deriving so much apparent upper body pleasure from her vomiting venom - I approve of this SHS new look that I've never seen before, certainly not like this. Scary good, and highly effective in slo-mo-repeat.:sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

SHS this angle and her hair reminds me of Lee Da-Hee, but with a superior profile.

So much raw intensity and vitriol in all the violent let's beat up on the angel scenes, but very much like what you see in cartoons or batman - so this too, I approve!

Now based on what has been revealed, Ep1 synopsis, prediction. Spoilers ahead! Yes I'm clairvoyant.

• LYS tries to kill herself by diving into the water blind? (another suicide attempt for SHS??) :crazy:
  • Dan was about to head back to heaven after an assignment, but just couldn't stop himself from intervening in earthly affairs by saving this hapless but stunningly beautiful femme fatale from drowning? (I've always wanted a SHS under-water scene, I finally got one!) :w00t:
  • Not sure why Dan said 'good bye sky', but I don't think he meant heaven sky, just earth's sky.B) EDIT - Or more likely, he's saying 'hello sky, hello world', in which case my predictions are even more silly.
  • Seems that LYS goes back to the same bridge a second time, wearing her white blouse and blue tights, still crying while Dan looks on from the side quietly? :tears:
  • LYS snaps out of it and walks to the park to enjoy her new lease on life and the spring sunshine, but two? thugs try to rob her blind (pun fully intended) - but alas they miscalculated and get their butts handed to them by the blind Lee nYnjaeon-Seo - I think the Zatoichi reference is apt - perhaps it's in SHS' contract to play this type of blind Ninja scene becoz of her love for manga. :ph34r:
  • Actually maybe Dan intervenes here at the park too? She somehow seems capable of taking care of herself with the cane, but at any rate, they 'meet'. :wub: Where's the dog during the fight?
  • Dan had to meet her becoz as Hoo told him, he screwed up by intervening in human affairs, and now he has to fix it by making her happy again, to love again. ;)
  • Was Dan around when she had her car crash that resulted in her going blind? That will probably just be a flashback. It doesn't seem like Dan puts his wings over her to protect her from something falling from the ceiling in this Ep 1? B)
  • Ji Gang-Woo is every ballerina's dream, but his heart is already taken, by LYS. He's the striking, tall older male many have been waiting for opposite SHS, but unfortunately his stalkerish obsessiveness over LYS is already giving me fits from reminders of MGL.:wacko: Fortunately LYS seems to have no space for him. I give JGW kudos, however, for calling me out by name - "미치겠습니다" (driving me Meecheottso) :crazy:
  • Like all k-drama episode previews, it's sufficiently convoluted and mashed up to make sure that perhaps less than 10% of what I predict will be the case. So I hope. I prefer the promised Unpredictable Crazy Heavenly Romance! :crazy::wub::crazy::wub:

It is true, however, that most of us here on this thread stand a high likelihood of being disappointed on May 22 from way too much early exposure and obsession to every little detail of this drama and our sky high expectations. But the torture of staying away would be far worse - so that's why I'm happy we're all here together.

Spoiler

I am afraid I won't be able to see live streams for KBS nor does weeknights 10pm in KST work for me. It's ok - there will be quick subs available everywhere I'm sure.

From watching the teasers, I think they are trying to trick us.  My own interpretation of synopsis is like this.

• Dan (as a human)  always wanted to be in a Judo Olympic team, but his carrer didn't go far. So he tried to kill himself by jumping over the bridge.
  • Yeon Seo (who at that time was a good-hearted girl) happened to be there so she jumped to save him. Because she was a ballerina, so she climbed up the railing and did some dance before jumping.
  • However, she may be great ballerina but a a bad swimmer, so she drowned. 
  • Dan, who wanted to die alone, saw this girl was drowning. He did the last good thing before he died by saving her.
  • Dan was dead and became and angel. But Yeon Seo was blind from pollution in the Han river.
  • Yeon Seo was back at the bridge, felt regret that she became blind and lost everything despite her intention to be a good girl.  So she turned into a cold and spiteful person.
  • Dan the angel just finished his mission on earth and witnessed a car accident. He remembered this was the same girl that helped him , so he repaid the debt by saving her (but his interference was against heaven's rule). He was punished and assigned by Hoo the archangel to fix this.
  • He found Yeon Seo in the garden surrounded by those thugs. So he granted her kung fu kick*ss power to beat those guys.
  • However Yeon Seo didn't thank him. She remembered also that he was the one who made her blind so only thing she wanted was to get her revenge.

End of Ep 1 :tounge_xd:

Archived