Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

2 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Did you guys notice the difference between these two? :wub:

What's the difference? :blink:

One on floor the other on table?

@jakey09 @Ni Wen Are you talking about her top falling off on one side? If so, you seriously have good eyes and I don't think what you are properly thinking happened here. :P

2 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Use your dirty mind. :ph34r:

You have such a dirty mind :D

• LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

@iffy21 That’s why I was wondering why I’m finding the scene so sexy in the preview when nothing seems to be happening! :lol:

I do! Shamelessly. 

I didn’t say anything happened. :phew: Probably came off when he lifted her.  

• LOL 3

@jakey09 I am laughing out loud on my own and people are staring at me like I have lost my mind. It took me a while to see what you were referring to and I love it.

Here is a little treat for you credit to danyeon_moment.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

@iffy21 That’s why I was wondering why I’m finding the scene so sexy in the preview when nothing seems to be happening! :lol:

I do! Shamelessly. 

I didn’t say anything happened. :phew: Probably came off when he lifted her.  

I thought what.... :lol:

You think too much and imagine too much :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I thought what.... :lol:

You think too much and imagine too much :joy:

I’m not getting what I want so I’m making myself happy with this!  :glasses:

• LOL 4

@Ni Wen Definitely too much imagination going on here. Imaging if it actually happen, our poor @jakey09 would have a heart-attack from the shock.

I would have loved to have saved our Chingu the effort on this occasion. I hope the video is PG certified though?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

@Ni Wen Definitely too much imagination going on here. Imaging if it actually happen, our poor @jakey09 would have a heart-attack from the shock.

I would have loved to have saved our Chingu the effort on this occasion. I hope the video is PG certified?

I can't wait for Wednesday to see if @jakey09 imagination will come true. :joy:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I don't think it will happen but we should leave @jakey09 with the illusion it could happen. :phew::joy:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

If it was a western show, it would have happened easily. 

I would have loved to have saved our Chingu the effort on this occasion. I hope the video is PG certified though?

Of course it is. 

10 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Stop jinxing it. It won’t. I know.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

You all sure are working hard to get to those 100 pages, it seems. Maybe more stills will be released tomorrow to be analyzed. :P

I have bad news, I kept my doc appt for Wednesday so I will miss the live stream. I feel very conflicted here - I should see the doc - but our lovely show too!! I will definitely make sure not to miss any more live streams after that!! *If my EKG goes all over the place, I will have to explain to my doc it's because of a beautiful angel I'm missing. Then, he will be sending me to the head doctor :w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

35 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

You all sure are working hard to get to those 100 pages, it seems. Maybe more stills will be released tomorrow to be analyzed. :P

I have bad news, I kept my doc appt for Wednesday so I will miss the live stream. I feel very conflicted here - I should see the doc - but our lovely show too!! I will definitely make sure not to miss any more live streams after that!! *If my EKG goes all over the place, I will have to explain to my doc it's because of a beautiful angel I'm missing. Then, he will be sending me to the head doctor :w00t:

Thanks to @jakey09 we sure are. LoL

OH, please don't worry and hope it all goes well for you. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

Stop jinxing it. It won’t. I know.

giphy.gif

Sorry! It will happen, just maybe not on Wednesday but on Thursday. :D They will first tease us and then before we know it happens.

• Like 3

@Ni WenChingu, it's a long post but hopefully you will enjoy the discussion! :lol:

On 6/8/2019 at 5:36 PM, Ni Wen said:

Actually l would think there is no "what should happen instead" in a drama. This is what you want to see but it's never a must to expect the writer to write what you want to see and what you think should happen. The drama is based on the writer's own block of imagination and the story she created. 

If we follow this logic to the end, then it's ok for the writer to drop at any time Yeon Seo and Dan's romance and to make Kang Woo her new romantic interest. Would Dan and Yeon Seo shippers accept it as the writer's choice? I doubt it. Actually  it wouldn't be unfounded for them to be angry and blame the writer for giving them expectations that she didn't meet. 

It's  the same for the long list of things who went wrong for the characters during ep6: all those subplots that exploded before taking off were the writer's engagments suddenly abandoned as if they became inconvenient for no specific reason.   

The drama is the writer's work, but there's no writer and no work without an audience. So we are important and if the writer  wants our interest and trust, she must keep her promises: destroying Yeon Seo's (and Kang Woo's) hope to come back to ballet before she gets a real chance at it,  even though we were asked to believe in this dream, was a betrayal of trust  for me. 

I don't see anything wrong in YS doing that to JKW. He was a stranger who suddenly appeared like a overzealous stalker and tells her he likes her so much.

I'm not a fan at all of their relationship (platonic or romantic), but even so i feel that it's not fair to consider it only through the romantic lens.   

As a man she owes him nothing, but as coworker and future prima ballerina publicly announced, she's responsable (on the outside only: we know she was drugged) of ruining his reputation and credibility. 

He really put himself on the line (and he told her that she wasn't alone in this, that he could be humiliated too, that he was taking a risk for his own job) when he made an announcement about her return: he faced Ni Na's mother and her sister, the board of directors and the medias because he believed in her talent for real.  

All those challenges  that he threw at her were absolutely positive for her: it gave her the determination to walk again and shows up at the press conference,  to train herself and dance not at a prima ballerina level but at something promising enough to think that a new career was possible.

I don't get why she shouldn't be grateful for all that. He did as much as Dan in a different way. If she can thank Dan, she can apologize to Kang Woo and to the others dancers.

I must admit i don't like that he's considered a stalker.:(

I make a difference between the guy who follows a girl around, breaks into her privacy and interfere with her life because he has a one sided crush on her  and can't stand to not be a part of her life; and the professional investigation that Kang Woo lead on Yeon Seo and her family to learn how they are and what they think, in order to win their support to make Giselle the new project of the ballet company.

The writer had make it clear through the dialogues that Kang Woo was convinced that his only motivation was the ballet and that he had no time for the "useless emotions" as he told Ni Na.

So  until  ep6 his obsession was less about Yeon's Seo and more about Mathilde and Giselle.

That's why his confession isn't romantic but only about her dancing skills: just before this line, he made a large review of her career and ended his speech by revealing his admiration for her. This approach didn't work on Yeon Seo but she didn't seem creeped out by it.     

She doesn't get his tears, why would she know what his tears mean when he's crying for Malti. His tears as well as his "heartful speech" speaks no meaning for YS too because all that was in her mind was regaining her ballet skills, 

A lot of things to answer here:

Indeed she knows nothing about Mathilde, all that she knows is that at the end of her dance, Kang Woo was so moved that he hugged her closely and cried. So for her, there wasn't any other reason.

If seeing  a man as cold as him crying because of her dancing skills means nothing then she doesn't care about her audience. What is her reason then to dance if not possibly for reaching the public?

The first thing that she said to Kang Woo on the beach is that she remembered dancing for a little boy in the same place a long time ago and he was her first audience. As Kang Woo let us know, she didn't want to got Russia to start her 1st ballet program, but the tears of the little boy changed her mind.

So she definitively cares about her audience and thus she definitively cared about Kang Woo's reaction. 

There's a gif showing her face during their hug (i can't use it here, the maker didn't share the link to download it), that proves beyond any doubt that she was in tears too and grateful when he took her in his arms. Rewatching the scene with attention makes it clear.  

she have absolutely no interest in this man or this project that she never wanted to do but that he kept going to her to persuade her to do it.

He's a selfish person to force his own dreams of Malti onto a totally different person YS who has absolutely no love for him, or should I say have nothing to do with him in all sense.

He never forced her to do anything: it was her dream to become a prima ballerina years before meeting him. What stopped her is the "accident" in which she lost her sight.

She's mentally very strong and obstinate, nobody can force her to do something that she doesn't want to. She said to Dan the night after the disatrous event, when she was drunk that wanting to come back to ballet was maybe greed and her sin. So she owns her choices.

Kang Woo just worked as an accelerator of her desire for recovery and getting her life back on track.

It might have been better for both of them if they had nothing to do with each other, however it wasn't her choice: when he made his offer to help her return as prima ballerina, she choose to trust him and follow his plan. When he asked her to be his Giselle, she said yes. Their professional relationship is real and makes sense.      

Why would she care about someone like him? He didn't save her life. Dan did. He only held her hand and at most called the ambulance. :lol:

He saved her the night she almost died in the car crash. Calling the ambulance et getting her proper and quick medical care was decisive in her recovery and the success of her eye surgery. 

Holding her hand while she was unconsious meant that she wasn't alone.

I think he did the maximum that could have been done for her.  

She is a rude icy rich self centred princess who everyone around her can't stand and is afraid of. But beneath that are layers of hurt she suffered from her loved ones leaving her and the self defence she build up to block people around her and to block her from appreciating others concern and love for her (until Dan comes supposedly to make her break her defences to love again). I'm sad you couldn't see that weak side behind her rude and conceited front. This speaks so much of SHS's acting that I could see (perhaps I'm biased but YS is nothing like just a pretty face and dancing skills like you said) but you couldn't, sadly. Your words suggest so much hate on YS. I can't help but to speak up for YS and SHS. :D

It's not hate chingu: i can assure you that i still love SHS as much as i used to before the drama starts and it's as strong as i the1st  time i discovered her talent in Secret Forest 2 years ago.:heart:

It's anger coming from frustration: i feel that Yeon Seo hasn't got any character development and progress since the start of the drama. And the performance delivered by SHS is not enough as compensation. I want to root for her but the writer gives me nothing on which build my support. 

I mixed the blame directed to the writer to the one directed to the character because my impatience is getting so strong, i don't bother anymore to separate both issues:sweatingbullets:.        

She's nothing like Malti because she is YS not Malti.

Except for their looks, the two women seems to have nothing in common.

But my point was : for her limited screentime, Mathilde made such a big impression on me that i already regret that she's not the lead. I'm curious to know about her more than anyone else (except Kang Woo): not only the reason of her death, but also who she was.  

Kang Woo's love for her is far more passionate than anything else that has been shown on the drama. They are truly otp material.   

But there's obviously a connection between the two women that explain why they look the same and hopefully, the writer won't sleep on this mystery.

I disagree that their relationship never made sense. Dan was here as a replacement to Mr Jo to do the things she always did with Mr Jo but couldn't after suffering from PTSD. He spent time with her and was by her side all the time helping her to walk and believe again. Through the things they went through together it's not impossible that they develop feelings. They don't have to share a meal to make sense to a relationship or for that kitchen scene. He gave her courage to walk on her own again and she acknowledged that after the press con when she thanked Dan. That was the first time in the drama she actually thanked someone sincerely. He broke her defences. To make her feel and love again.

It doesn't seem to me that they fell in love through working together but rather that she lost, with Mr Jo's the unique and last source of love in her life and Dan is filling now this role. Mr Jo's final donation illuminated the depth of his love for her and his death left an insupportable void. Dan is expected to play the substitute even for the parts that are non "official" like feelings. 

So he didn't really break her defences, he just took what she offered in a desperate move.

During their piggy back, she complained that nobody loves her and that he's like everyone else. It seems to me that the main point of their relationship is to help her not feel alone, rather than making each other happy.

I agree that she's grateful to him for his support, but it's different from love. 

The sexual attraction is just adding to the confusion.

Why their relationship never make sense to you, I really don't know why. But to me, it does and it is logical.

We have different perceptions of the drama and both are valid. :)              

I think a lot of us don't want to link him romantically to YS too :P

100% of the fans seem to agree on this based on my research on social media, so now how do we convince the writer to join us? :tears:   

Hehe chingu you are being biased here probably like I'm to YS.

He's a selfish person to force his own dreams of Malti onto a totally different person YS who has absolutely no love for him, or should I say have nothing to do with him in all sense. We can't blame YS for not reprocicating him because he is NOTHING to her but just someone in Fantasia who comes persuading her to dance again. He's downright selfish... he is annoyed to see Dan around her but he forgets she's not Malti. He's selfish when he demands Dan to address her as agasshi instead of by her name. Who does he think he is to interfere in how Dan and YS call each other? She's not his Malti.

Chingu, of course i'm 100% biaised! :lol:

I'll probably defend him until the very  end and will blame the writer for the waste of this superb character.:tears:

I think that the unpopularity of the character is due to various factors:

• few people don't like LDG
  • few don't like the character because as a second lead is considered a threat and a competition  to the main lead
  • others don't want to see anyone but Dan and Yeon Seo on their screen

But his actions are rarely judged for that they are: because the careful analysis proves that he was until now more benevolent that the drama made him sometimes seem.

Of course, everything is changing starting this week.:unsure:

In the eye of the beholder, YS is more stunning than Nina... to me :lol:

Actually she talked to everyone in the same rude way, even to Mr Jo. :lol:

For me, it's not only about who has the prettiest face, the healthiest body, the more elegant clothes or  who has the perfect make up, 

Ni Na is  most beautiful because she's beautiful  inside too: she's not perfect (she's jealous of Yeon Seo), but she tries hard to be brave and she's respectuous of others people feelings, considerate of their needs. She's interested by people for who they are, she shows guilt and tries to improve herself. 

All those attitudes make her far more attractive. 

I guess I'm one who watch dramas very superficially. I don't care to analyse.

You kidding me: did you see the length of your post?:lol:

I don't care about bad writing as long as it don't get too ridiculous. I don't care about what should be right or what shouldn't be. I only care about the story of Dan and YS.  I like the leads. I like their dynamics. I like their chemistry. I like their acting. I like the OSTs :lol:. I like the drama because I'm enjoying it as it is without stressing my head off on the theories or writing or directing; and is looking forward to new episodes every week. That's as simple a reason why I'm enjoying the drama. Because of the totally believable relationship of YS and Dan.

Those are excellent reasons to watch and i sincerely hope that you'll keep this good spirit until the end! ^_^

Don't worry, there's not hard feelings on my part! 

It's all for the fun! :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2