Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

Btw since it’s Shin Hye Sun’s drama, I can’t guarantee happy ending myself. 

Her track record is ... 

In one show, she kept the guy at arms length till the very last second of the show  ... In another, she dies with him .... In an other, she dies without him ...Two happy endings so far. :lol:

Oh, she died in the middle of this one. 

• Sad 3
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Oh my I read that as "before the next episode" 

I was about to be like

You won’t believe this: But I actually wrote that first. Then changed it to Next Week. 

I’m like it’s impossible. 

• LOL 4

7 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Btw since it’s Shin Hye Sun’s drama, I can’t guarantee happy ending myself. 

Her track record is ... 

In one show, she kept the guy at arms length till the very last second of the show  ... In another, she dies with him .... In an other, she dies without him ...Two happy endings so far. :lol:

Oh, she died in the middle of this one. 

Not gonna bother about the track record.

Yeon-seo and Dan MUST stay happily ever after together in the end whether he becomes a human or remains an angel. Or even dying together is my happy ending. I just need them to be together in life or in death.

I will be carrying this faith and hope through the whole show. And I'm hopeful of a happy ending :)

• Like 3
  • Love 6

GIFMaker.org_WXoPY6.gif

Her dancing is the most beautiful thing 

I am not surprised he was touched 

B7D5BA3C-0C22-4192-822F-106BA78D8378.gif

and bring all these emotions to surface

GIFMaker.org_nEkLCv.gif

I can’t wait for sub :wub: newbie at thread , finally addicted to these two . 

• Like 5
  • Love 6

I want to praise Shin Haesun for her acting skills. The woman KJW liked feels like a totally different person from YS :w00t: 

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I can’t wait for sub :wub: newbie at thread , finally addicted to these two . 

Subs are already out ;)

It's on fastdrama 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

So i'm up to date with the last week episodes, and the first thought  that came to my mind after watching the episodes was for my sunshine fellows @meechuttso @Ni Wen @immorethant @jakey09 and  this ridiculous discussion that we had about the overwhelming hotness of the male leads in this drama:

Sunshine fans : what are ge going to do? So many hot boys and only one SHS! :bawling:

And suddenly SHS indirect answer in ep4:  picking a role where she got to play two characters and make out with ALL the hot men (please dramagods, let it happen!)! :scream:

She just one step ahead of everyone and we clearly do not deserve such a smart girl! :w00t:

More seriously, last week episodes change a lot my feelings about the drama and especially the two main characters.    

I feel something  in the writing  went seriously wrong: not only the drama failed for a large part  to keep my attention and my investment even though my motivation was strong at the start, but this massive drop of interest came in really short time.  It's strong enough for me to say that actually the bad outweighs the good.  

Hopefully, no one will be offended but just in case i'll use spoilers tags for my negative impressions on the main couple.   

Quick round of my thoughts while watching 

the best scenes of ep 3 and 4 were

• Dan stepping in to protect Yeon Seo with  his wings: it was magnificent on all fronts. Like i already said a true moment of intimacy, the purest connection of two souls,  brilliantly directed, perfectly played by KMS but (on rewatch) totally ruined by the stupid and useless comedy at the end. <_< One has to wonder what went in the writer's mind to damage like this their FIRST REAL moment of closeness:  before she was never fully conscious of his presence and his desire to protect her!:blink: And though i don't find it hard to believe that it's the defining point where she fell for him, i can't clearly support a romance that was made a joke (a joke so far: it won't stay this way long before the tragedy inf their relationship comes hitting us full force)
  • The reveal of Kang Woo's past  tragedy and his real nature. The scene of his past lover Mathilde looking  exactly like Yeon Seo and dying in his arms was haunting. This idea is a mix of good and bad writing (because no respected writer would have pulled such twist without giving clues, there was basically no connection between Kang Woo and the supernatural events until then), so i feel very cautious about getting too excited about it.

The ballet scenes even the short glimpse into the rehearsals  are so dreamy!:heart: I could watch them for hours. Kudos to the dancers/actors who are not praised enough. 

The second leads have bee given more interesting development than the main leads in term of individual paths: i'm more looking  to see if Ni Na will be able to overcome her fear to disappoint her family and her attachment to her nice girl image, if she will be able to assume her personal/selfish  needs and affirm herself than i'm to see Yeon Seo losing her rudeness. Because the first seems more unpredictable in the journey and the destination and thus more exciting. 

Same for Kang Woo and  Dan: the second lead has this mystery aura linked to the difficulty to define if he's a bad or good guy and the potential to take either way or just stand in the middle, which is a far more complex and compelling story to tell if done correctly.     

As infuriating as few can be: Ni Na's mother and her sister notably, i feel like the women of the drama (including the governess) are largely stronger and more independant/affirmative/ambitious than the male characters and i really enjoy their domination.

The unintentional comedy: the ridiculous effects like the slo motion when Dan woke up from sleeping on the bench after being fired worked perfectly :joy:   

So what is wrong?

Mostly the pace of the romance and the characterization of Dan and Yeon Seo.:(

On 5/30/2019 at 11:57 PM, briseis said:

Personally, I don't think that the relationship between Dan and YS is progressing too fast. I mean this drama has only 16 episodes and the usual progression at this length is that either at the end of episode 8 or 10 the OTP mutually confirm their feelings for each other and become an official couple. And you have to admit that the way things are now, there is still a lot episodes to go before they will reach that point. Right now, they have become friends, are getting to know and trust each other, gradually build their relationship, but most of all they are attracted to each other and, judging from the preview, they will have to deal with these new unknown feelings to them, and it will take time for them to come to terms without those feelings and accept them and even confess them. A first kiss is only a beginning, not a culmination. They are at a point where they need to decide whether they want to act on this attraction and purse it further. Moreover, there is the fact that YS has no idea Dan is an angel and they both will need a lot of time to deal with this extremely important fact. So there is really a lot of ground to cover and I think the pace is just perfect right now.

Sadly, i still think it's the main reason of the fast decline of my interest. 

I started this drama with every intention to ship this couple intensely. In SHS thread, we were quite hyped about the chemistry between the two leads  and personally since i started to follow her career, i never had the chance to ship one of her character in a happy relationship. So i  was really convinced that this one was going to be the right one. Instead the kiss did nothing to me,: once the surprise vanished i couldn't care less.

I rarely watch rom-coms and the romance that i get is very often mixed with other genres: thriller or slice of life, and thus is often slower and lighter, but i never saw before  the main couple in a k-drama kiss so early: i mean we are at ep 4! The earliest kiss i remember in a drama was in ep 6 and it was a "fake kiss": the male lead was leading on the female lead to get informations from her (they got their real first kiss around ep10). Usually in my experience, it's around ep 8/9 and always after the declaration of love and the admission that they became an official couple.

Personally, i think this slow and step by step build up, where feelings are revealed and emotional trust is created  before engaging in physical intimacy is everything.    

And to believe in the process, to feel like it's actually natural, organic, flowing like a stream, i  would have needed to see our main couple here go through  the hesitations, questions  and doubts that people have before investing  a relationship, especially for Yeon Seo who has normally such a hard time to trust people and knows only what Dan told her about him. 

Generally speaking,  the slow gradation: from the first eye contact to the culmination that is the first kiss,  this writing where  the romance is patiently being unfolded in front or my eyes is why a romantic relationship feels earned. It's  the reason why i can  safely say that i didn't only witness but lived  the journey which lead a  couple to create together something more than what they are alone, and  which lead them to be special.  

Putting the rest under spoilers tags: 

Spoiler

I didn't see this essential pace here.

In 4 episodes, the main couple has been through everything: meeting,  physical contact (it seems that Dan can't keep his hands off her and Yeon Seo is living again the hormone tempest of the teen years),  misunderstandings, dancing, heroic rescue, flirting, kissing, bickering.

All those points are mixed in a  erratic way: Yeon Seo and Dan can go in the same  episode from distrust and insults to dancing and hugging with no in between.

It's like watching a film in a fast forward mode; too much is thrown to us except for the friendship that is so thin that you could miss it if you blink (i mean i spoted their scenes on the bench and the silent observation moments where Dan is just trying to know her better but that's all).  

It feels like the writer  has made a list:  what to do in  every rom-com  and is checking each box to be sure that nothing is missing but without thinking much about the general impression of the ensemble. Her writing is not cohesive. She doesn't control enough her writing techniques to create something solid with depth  and relies only the entertainment to keep the interest. So it's fast and superficially fun (two attractive  people touching and  kissing) and it's forgettable as soon as it ends. 

Also Dan's actions are problematic to me: thinking about the question of his duality and his resistance to evil, i realized that if i remove the pink glasses through which he was presented by the drama, those angelic dimples look way less angelic. 

• on the bridge, the first "kiss" happened without her consent and knowledge. Also it took away her agency:  she didn't ask for his help but he decided what she was thinking wasn't good for her and just forced  her to change her mind. 
  • He misused his own powers when he prevented her death: taking in his own hands to decide if she was going to live or die.
  • He used his powers to get into her room and listened (accidentally) to conversations that were private (with Mr Jo), used the knowledge later to manipulate her into hiring him.
  • Flirt a lot and throws to her romantic lines without considering that she could seriously falls for him, while he knows perfectly that she was so sheltered thats she probably never dated and is so lonely that she is vulnerable to those tricks. 
  • His lies are piling up: he lied to her pretending caring about her while he was helping her to save his life, lied to her about making her the goal of his life while knowing he had less than 3 months to spend with her, lied to her about not having double intention.  
  • Making deals behind her back to match her with someone without her consent.
  • Calling Kang Woo to join Yeon Seo and setting up everything for a romantic date between them and at the last minute kissing her without considering any of them and their feelings. As if he couldn't take the time to think about his priority: his mission, his responsability: her emotional well being (he's leading her on considering his own situation) and the fact that he made a promise to Kang Woo. I don't condamn him for having feelings but for refusing to make the effort to control himself in this moment which was a clear call for sacrifice.      

It draws a darker version of him (which is a good thing because he's more balanced this way) that i wish the drama doesn't try to cover so much by sugarcoating all his actions, notably  by presenting them as mistakes due to his lack of knowledge.

Not so much to say about Yeon Seo:  as brilliant as SHS's acting is, and it's really brilliant, she totally pulled me in and got me immersed in her tragedy, and i admire that she is a smart cookie that can not easily be manipulated by her greedy aunt, i can't bring myself to like this kind of personality.

The biggest turn off is her immaturity and selfishness/ungratefulness: that's the kind of combination for which i really have no time and no patience. Even if she learns to love thanks to Dan, she won't magically turned more mature (unless she's really the reincarnation of Mathilde and got back her memories too), so there's a long way before her  experience and compassion will compensate her others flaws.

On the clips of today's episodes (without subs), I'm not caught up on the thread so it was probably already speculated but: 

• the feeling of déjà vu is strong: the story is probably  a repeat of something already done elsewhere but i can't pinpoint the original/others works that have done the same kind of plots.
  • in a ideal world Kang Woo and Mathilde's love story would be kept separated from Dan and  Yeon Seo's love story in order to present us  a tale  with different meanings. It would allow Kang Woo to have a parallel arc with Yeon Seo, instead of being the classical jealous second lead,  he could become the character who must learn to mourn his loved one and move on with his life through helping Yeon Seo to realize her dream, having already met his true love and not looking for someone similar in look to replace her. 
  • But no way that Dan isn't related to Ji Woo and Mathilde's story: he probably knew her and was in love with her too before becoming an angel. I wouldn't be surprised if they were the original childhood friends/lovers. The three of them are involved in the repetition of this story but for some  reason only  Ji Woo kept his memories of the events and acts innocent.
  • I don't trust the writer and the network (it's KBS: MGL teached me that they never go for the second lead, they like too much their hierarchy) to not reinstall Dan quickly in the role of the tragic hero in the place of Kang Woo. Mathilde might have been in love first with Kang Woo before falling for Dan. If she died to save someone, it's more likely him. And Dan might have been burdened with the guilt since then, which might explain too his repressed memories and the fact  that he threw away all the rules to save her this time.   

Hopefully the story will give me enough to reflect on Kang Woo, Mathilde and Ni Na, because for now i'm only here for them and so will be my next posts.

Please dramagods, don't make it ALL about Yeon Seo and Dan.:tears:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

"It was about 15 years ago. There was this angel who was in charge of art. He took on the human form... and was given a mission... to inspire artists."

Today's episode confirmed that KJW fell in love with Matilde 15 years ago, so I think the reincarnation theory is once and for all refuted. He believed that is was the deity who made him meet with her (that it was destiny) so after she died, it's likely that he holds a grudge against the deity. Furthermore, JKW is extremely curious about Dan judging from the fact that he follows him to the church. The look he has when he looks at the church, it really does seem like he holds a grudge and blames the deity for Matilde's death. I have a sneaking suspicion that he will realize who Dan really is sooner or later because he is literally the only one who has enough information to make the connection - he lived through the same experience.

Spoiler

7rTjkQ0.pngQWZ2dqB.png

"I barely managed to get you this far. I just need to put you on the stage. Then, I can keep my promise to you. But how could you kiss a mere secretary?"

This is extremely worrying and all sorts of wrong, hell, it's obsessive and possesive, controlling and utterly toxic. I don't think JKW is a completely bad person, just yet, but he is projecting his hopes, wants and ambitions on YS. Actually, it appears he feels entitled to her life, body and future and that definitely is not love. I think JKW's mistake might have been that he couldn't accept his lover's death and in that way couldn't accept her life and sacrifice for him, because death is also a natural part of a human life., and now he even "believes" other person is her. No wonder, he interred her body at a buddhist temple because buddhists believe in reincarnation. He just can't accept she is dead. On the other hand, there is Dan who meddled with YS's fate and saved her but I think that the difference there is that it's part of the human nature to fight fate and try saving someone at a great cost - it's one of our greatest strengths but also weaknesses.

"No angel knows how (to become a human)"

This just might be the clue that there might be a happy ending because it sounds like there is really a way for an angel to become a human; however, no angel discovered it yet. I think Dan will be the one to find it. My guess is that it might be because he accepts everything about YS - her strengths, her weaknesses, her temper, but also her decisions,... - and that his love is unselfish, he is ready to give her up if it means her happiness. Finally, another aspect might be that he will be ready to sacrifice his life for few weeks of happiness with her, considering self-sacrifice is a huge motive in all religions. However, all these are merely theories. Let's see where the story will take us.

WUJzx3H.png

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2

So I saw the episode. There is nothing much to say, we mostly figured out half of it.

One thing, I really liked about Hae Sun’s character is when it comes to love, confessing, etc - She doesn’t show tantrums, she doesn’t second guess herself. 

She found out Dan may be in love with her. She accepted it and hoped for deep down in her heart. 

Dan kissed her. She accepted with a smile and was happy with that sudden turn of event. 

Then again, they did show how hungry Yeon Seo is for love that it makes her cry with wanting. It makes her weak, even though she wouldn’t mind being if that ever happens. 

On the other hand, Dan is definitely not thinking out of the box. It’s like a certain blind is on and he is blindly following what he’s been ordered to do. He just doesn’t want to think about any other possibility unlike Yeon Seo. 

I really hope they take a peek at their hearts, not just hearts but the emotions which surround them. 

“Why everyone is making this into a war or competition?” (something along the lines) I love the fact that thank god they didn’t show Yeon Seo totally obsessive with Ballet. Sometimes when they show obsession of leads with their careers it’s a put off. Though I’m personally like that but I don’t like to see it in dramas! :lol: She is so cool, calm and confident about it. It’s so fresh to see! 

In other news, KW mentioned to Matil that no Angel knows how one can turn into a human. He did not totally denied but there is HOPE?! 

Hope reminds me, so YS does remember about a certain kid ... her first audience ... but seems like their relationship wasn’t deep enough for her to feel anything. I thought her not arguing with anyone since she was 10 was one of the hints, probably due to her separation with that kid? But did she bury it into her memory? 

• Love 4

The story so far we have could be misleading in terms of Matilda and Kang Woo. We still do not know if it was indeed God's wrath or Kang Woo's own selfishness that led to Matilda's demise. We will have to wait to see. Dan and Kang Woo are pretty much on the same boat facing the same situation but in every situation Dan has been trying to act from a place that has one his mission given to him by God which he believes is in Yeon Seo's best interest at heart. So, he steps back although it tears his heart into million pieces. Kang Woo on the other hand reacts with rage and jealousy. I think it is interesting to see where Nina is headed to too. I do thing she needs to stop being the nice girl and speak up and do things for herself. I don't want her to be evil but I hope she can at the very least grows out of her need to be a people pleaser 24-7. Also was child Dan abused or bullied. In every scene with their child counterparts, he has bruises all over his body which is worrying me or was he already a dad soul wandering when he met little Yeon Seo. I have a theory is to what may have happened to Matilda. By the look of it, Kang Woo was in charge of inspiring a very volatile painter. What if when he found Matilda while actually on a very different mission and once he was in love, he abandoned his original mission and ended up somehow hurting the artist we see throwing canvas at him. And that ended up making the painter more angry and out of control and in his anger, he went to kill Kang Woo but Matilda took the bullet. Then it would not be God but rather, Kang Woo's action that led to Matilda's demise. I am not defending God or anything here rather just imagining why it may be  a rule for angel's to not meddle beyond their missions with humans.  Because humans are unpredictable. Because the ripples of their action as a whole end up resulting in something terrible to happen when it couples with that unpredictable nature.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Yeon-seo and Dan MUST stay happily ever after together in the end whether he becomes a human or remains an angel. Or even dying together is my happy ending. I just need them to be together in life or in death.

I will be carrying this faith and hope through the whole show. And I'm hopeful :)

It’s ok. I jinxed it. 

Good morning :relaxed:

Still not recover from my heartbreaking, last night I slept in my tears :cry:

For me, this episode is like 'blood and tears'. 

It gave me bleeding heart and teary eyes.

NrmlY0H.jpg

I just hope tonight's episode will make me smile again.  

8 hours ago, briseis said:

However, what this show does exceedingly well and where many other kdrama love stories fail, is that you feel the need and the urgency that YS and Dan have to be together, THAT THEY CANNOT LIVE, EXIST OR SURVIVE WITHOUT EACH OTHER.

Really love this sentence :wub:  Only 10 episodes and now I can't survide unless seeing both YS and Dan being with each other too.  

Rating last night.  (Still no. 1 but it seems so difficult to reach 10% :sweatingbullets:)

I hope it will increase in epiosode 11-12

KBS2 AngelsLastMissionLove #단하나의사랑 6.7%  | 7.9%

MBC #봄밤 #OneSpringNight 4.5% |  6.5%

SBS #MyAbsoluteBoyfriend #절대그이 2.3%  | 2.7% 

tvN #SearchWWW #검색어를입력하세요WWW 2.431%

OCN #구해줘2 #SaveMe2  2.243%

Lots of praises from Netizen for Ep 9-10  (people loves this drama :lol:)

https://www.netizendrama.com/spoilers-angels-last-mission-love-e07-10-rating/

1.[+1259, -18] Every time Shin Hye Sun finishes a project and starts a new one, her acting seems more solid, I also see signs of hard work on each character…She looked so beautiful dancing at the beach in the last scene…

2.[+497, -10] Today was so sad, Dan-ah ㅠㅠ I hope it’s a happy ending…

3.[+361, -21] The best drama since ‘My Love From Another Star’♡ It’s fun, touching, the development is refreshing and Shin Hye Sun & L are eye candy

4.[+224, -9] I hope tomorrow 10PM comes fast, I want to see heart fluttering Dan-Yeon couple~~~

5.[+193, -7] The drama is so soft and fast-paced…

6.[+159, -1] Looks like L’s emotional acting became richer than before…As expected, Lee Dong Gun matches the dark atmosphere so well…At the beach in the end, Shin Hye Sun, Lee Dong Gun and L~ everyone was good at acting their own character!

7.[+133, -1] Today’s scene where Hye Sun was dancing at the beach and L was hiding and crying, and the line from the preview “How can I not like you?”. They did everything.

8.[+102, -1] I don’t like receiving love, It makes me want to be weak. Her expressions and voice tone when she said this line were seriously ㅠㅠ I got emotional…

9.[+87, -5] Seems like Shin Hye Sun was born to act

10.[+79, -1] My heart hurt a lot for Dan today, Kim Myung Soo crying at the end made my heart ache ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ when it overlapped with when he was young ㅠㅠ I hoped for happiness and sweetness from Dan and Yeon Seo but this is so sad ㅠㅠ Judging from the preview, tomorrow will be daebak

BUqSlXT.jpg

He was the one who said 'Why does human lie ?'

But he kissed, he lied, and he cried.

He became human now.  

I just hope he won't die. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

I will be carrying this faith and hope through the whole show. And I'm hopeful :)

That together in death part does not help, that is what I learned from watching Hymn of Death.

Not too worried about the ratings though, Ratings are down across all platforms right now including cable dramas so it makes sense. As long as we are delivering well.  With thousands of ways to stream a show at your convenience, I am sure people watch these shows but not using traditional platforms. 

Also can some kind fashion savvy beanies id Shin Hye Sun's polka dot dress at the end. I love it and I must find something similar.

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

So i'm up to date with the last week episodes, and the first thought  that came to my mind after watching the episodes was for my sunshine fellows @meechuttso @Ni Wen @immorethant @jakey09 and  this ridiculous discussion that we had about the overwhelming hotness of the male leads in this drama:

Sunshine fans : what are ge going to do? So many hot boys and only one SHS! :bawling:

And suddenly SHS indirect answer in ep4:  picking a role where she got to play two characters and make out with ALL the hot men (please dramagods, let it happen!)! :scream:

She just one step ahead of everyone and we clearly do not deserve such a smart girl! :w00t:

LMAO! I was thinking something along the lines as well. 

Spoiler

• Love 2

25 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

The story so far we have could be misleading in terms of Matilda and Kang Woo. We still do not know if it was indeed God's wrath or Kang Woo's own selfishness that led to Matilda's demise. We will have to wait to see. Dan and Kang Woo are pretty much on the same boat facing the same situation but in every situation Dan has been trying to act from a place that has one his mission given to him by God which he believes is in Yeon Seo's best interest at heart. So, he steps back although it tears his heart into million pieces. Kang Woo on the other hand reacts with rage and jealousy. I think it is interesting to see where Nina is headed to too. I do thing she needs to stop being the nice girl and speak up and do things for herself. I don't want her to be evil but I hope she can at the very least grows out of her need to be a people pleaser 24-7. Also was child Dan abused or bullied. In every scene with their child counterparts, he has bruises all over his body which is worrying me or was he already a dad soul wandering when he met little Yeon Seo. I have a theory is to what may have happened to Matilda. By the look of it, Kang Woo was in charge of inspiring a very volatile painter. What if when he found Matilda while actually on a very different mission and once he was in love, he abandoned his original mission and ended up somehow hurting the artist we see throwing canvas at him. And that ended up making the painter more angry and out of control and in his anger, he went to kill Kang Woo but Matilda took the bullet. Then it would not be God but rather, Kang Woo's action that led to Matilda's demise. I am not defending God or anything here rather just imagining why it may be  a rule for angel's to not meddle beyond their missions with humans.  Because humans are unpredictable. Because the ripples of their action as a whole end up resulting in something terrible to happen when it couples with that unpredictable nature.

You might be bang on about Matilda’s death. 

Also, if Buddhists believe in reincarnation, like how some folks mentioned here, what if Ni Na is reincarnated as Matilda with that angel personality of hers? 

Oh never mind. I just remembered that happened 15 years ago, so that can’t be it either. :lol: 

But I wondered if KW might be making an other mistake with Ni Na? 

Ni Na reminds me ... we should have more Ni Na/Dan encounters, so I can see YS’s jealousy. :wub:

I really hope they show Dan as an abused child. They should really touch this subject from a social awareness perspective. I would like to see it. 

• Like 2

@Nymeria289

I believe that you are absolutely correct about everything! I strongly think that there is a fair solution to this repeated love story and this mission that are given to the Angels. We might get to see a different yet successful solution that Dan will give us at the end which won't harm him or anyone else. Let's see and wait! I have a strong feeling we'll get a happy ending with our OTP being together. :)

Btw, the way KD holds LYS after saving her is like holding a precious baby/being in his arms. I hope he leans in to kiss her so her dizziness goes away! :wub:

*planning to have this photo as my laptop background! Hope I can have it in HD tomorrow!*:lol:

04b042df-b54a-4d78-b8af-ca12e9d87b0a-ori

• Like 3

Every time I see this in the preview it breaks my heart :bawling: :heartbreak:

7D3SqWT.gif

This ballet director is stealing his job now :rage:

btw not even on HER LEFT SIDE WHERE SHE LIKES IT

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1

Btw. All the previews, teasers they gave us end after today’s episode. I don’t think there’s anything left. We should start looking forward to new stuff from here on.  :lol:

• Like 1