Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Script books vol 1, 2

If I can understand Korean and able to buy those books.... if I....:huh:

I hope someone who has the script book can just translate this part so I know how many kids they have and their gender...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, digi223 said:

So, they were supposed to have a baby girl... I was wondering about the gender of the baby yesterday 

Imagine how cute it would be. I can see Kim Dan and Yeon Seo bring their 4 year-old daughter to the park where they first met and sitting together on the bench. How lovely is that~:wub:

Arghh... it would be really nice if we can see that beautiful scene.... we can only imagine it now, unfortunately *sigh*

• Sad 2

Posted (edited)

Apparently, this is the portion. Can anyone be so kind as to translate this portion?

Another ig post with the translation part

Why can't I have seen this scene in the drama instead??? 

Edited by digi223
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

A deleted scene from episode 25 & 26, it seems.

Again, don't think they even filmed this scene...

Cr: jj0831 for the translation

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

If people reveal more of deleted/unaired scenes, I think it's gonna be harder for me to move on *sigh*

• Like 3

I can't wait to get my OST album copy too! Looks good! 

Aah... please arrive quickly, my dear CD!!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, digi223 said:

A deleted scene from episode 25 & 26, it seems.

Again, don't think they even filmed this scene...

Cr: jj0831 for the translation

I think they filmed it but with slight changes, it appeared in the preview for episodes 25&26:

k4fEuMY.pngwjRmdaI.png

kjpm8Fu.png

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, briseis said:

I think they fillmed it but with slight changes, it appeared in the preview for episodes 25&26:

Thanks for reminding me of this, yes, that's probably where it should have appeared.

KBS has deleted so many of the preview scenes and I don't even know if they are going to have that DVD :tears:

We really should have all of them thrown into the Han River :angry:

• LOL 4

More missing scenes. Think these omitted scenes are revealed to make us buy the DVD or Blu-ray. 

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello, I have been lurking in this thread silently lol, Abit late to say hello to everybody here, But May I ask if the production team of Angel's last mission love gotta have the director's cut Blu ray DVD for sale? I didnt get any information about the DVD huhu, I guess the deleted scene which is not shown must br in there 

Omg look!! This feel too real, how did they feel while filming this scenr LMAO

• Love 4

Our Angel will be holding a fanmeeting in Taiwan on 1.9.19, anyone going... advice: best to grab the tickets fast when it goes on sale. I think some lucky fans will probably get to act the part of "LYS" in the fanmeeting games segment. And best is fans will get to hear him sing "The Nights That I Miss You" live.:heart:c65838978e68dfad96040ae62945037f21ea97fd His last fanmeeting in Seoul was on 14.7.2018, also held after he finished his previous drama. I think he'll definitely hold one in Seoul, perhaps he'll invite his co-stars in ALML to watch.

39368629_230045007690758_506028779335214

cr. owners

• Like 1
  • Love 3

The Promotion team has announced the result for the DVD/BluRay. They are not producing the DCut. Overall, there were more or less 1,500 respondents to the survey. 1k from International, 500 from Domestic. However, they said that International purchase rate is will most likely be  less than 50% of the pre-sales demand so they cannot continue with the production. They are however, pushing for the Making (BTS) DVD which will most likely be around 55k won. 

• Sad 3

Hi everyone! Sorry if this question was before, but can you please help me? Does anyone know what melody plays in 4th episode on 21:21? Where Nina is dancing? I couldn't find it anywhere so I'm very upset.

10 hours ago, mylovekge said:

The Promotion team has announced the result for the DVD/BluRay. They are not producing the DCut. Overall, there were more or less 1,500 respondents to the survey. 1k from International, 500 from Domestic. However, they said that International purchase rate is will most likely  less than 50% of the pre-sales demand so they cannot continue with the production. They are however, pushing for the Making (BTS) DVD which will most likely be around 55k won. 

It's sad to hear that local netizens didn't interested to get the director cut. With such a low numbers, I understand they don't want to take any risk for the dvd production. I wonder if the making dvd would include something new or exclusive that we haven't seen yet. If they did, I might consider to buy it.